Amanda Ritchey Bridal Beauty Reviews

Amanda Ritchey Bridal Beauty 3
Amanda Ritchey Bridal Beauty 4
Amanda Ritchey Bridal Beauty 5

Julie · Getting married on 05/02/2020

Better than I could have ever expected!

Trying on dresses was the most anxiety provoking part of planning my wedding! The ladies at Amanda Ritchey were incredible! They were so kind to me and my family and made me feel amazing. I thought I knew what I wanted in a dress so they pulled those designs for me, but the whole time the ladies were also listening to my feedback and thinking of other options. I fell in love with “my dress” which happened to be one I would have never picked on my own. I can’t recommend them highly enough!!

Sent on 06/08/2019
  • Lindsay

Lindsay · Getting married on 03/27/2020

Ahhhmazing

I was able to schedule my appointment and received confirmation the same day. The day before I had to change the time and they were more than accommodating. My visit was everything you would want. My consultant was attentive and picked dresses that were on point. She took the time to listen and made me feel very special. I found my perfect dress and had the best experience that I could have ever dreamed of.

Sent on 12/13/2018

Meghan · Married on 11/02/2019

Hands down THE BEST!

My very first wedding dress shopping experience was here. I went in with absolutely no vision and just looking to try on silhouettes to see even just what shape I wanted. Amanda E was my consultant and she was just wonderful! She was great at not overwhelming me and helping me walk through the different styles. I didn't find my dress that day because I just wasn't ready yet. I've been to several other places since, and no other place has quite the same extensive and diverse selection in plus size dresses as Amanda Ritchey. Fast forward 3 weeks and I finally select my dress after a very extensive search that landed me in a different state even! I loved the people and my consultant at AR so much , that when I did finally find my dress, I called Amanda and ordered the dress through her! I was just so impressed from my first visit and she even does some of the alterations herself! Sara was also amazing and came in on her day off so I could see the dress and was there for every fitting afterwards. Wonderful and helpful as well! Can’t wait to have pics to post if the dress. You're in phenomenal and experienced hands at this store! Highly Recommend!

Sent on 02/02/2019
  • Brittany

Brittany · Married on 10/12/2019

Amazing experience

Amanda and her staff were amazing. I went in not having a clue of what I wanted and being 12 weeks pregnant. They were so kind. Pulled a bunch of dresses that would look good with my body type and would work 2 months postpartum.

Sent on 01/24/2019
  • Rebeca

Rebeca · Married on 08/31/2019

Amanda is the best!

So my first appointment there was a mixup and the dress I chose ended up being discontinued. Amanda came in specifically to work with me and make sure I found the perfect dress. I ended up loving the dress she chose for me so much and I can’t imagine it any other way. I highly recommend their shop and team!

Amanda Ritchey Bridal Beauty 6
    Amanda Ritchey Bridal Beauty 7
    Amanda Ritchey Bridal Beauty 8
    Sent on 11/05/2019
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 07/18/2019

We worked with Amanda for so many aspects of the wedding and we could not have been more pleased with everything. Everyone at Amanda Ritchey is top notch and so easy to work with. Amanda took care of my bridal gown and accessories, the bridesmaids dresses, the mother of the groom's dress and accessories and the guys tuxes and everything was so easy for us. Amanda also made arrangements for a hairstylist for the day of the wedding and did our make up for the wedding, which was perfect! We have only good things to say about Amanda Ritchey Bridal & Beauty. You will not be disappointed by Amanda and her staff. They were truly a delight to work with!

Sent on 07/27/2011
  • Kimberly

Kimberly · Married on 06/29/2019

Gorgeous dresses and amazing service!

I had the most amazing experience with Amanda Ritchey Bridal!! I had been to several bridal salons prior to coming here, and there was no comparison. When I arrived, they already had dresses pulled for me and were super organized. I did have a slight issue during my final fitting when the seamstress brought the wrong dress; however, the problem was promptly solved thanks to the employees at Amanda Ritchey. I felt absolutely gorgeous in my dress on my wedding day. I would 100% recommend Amanda Ritchey!!

Sent on 07/24/2019
  • Alyson

Alyson Luszcz · Married on 06/29/2019

Amazing Experience!

From the moment you walk in, you can see and feel that this bridal salon is magical! The store is beautiful with a large selection of bridal and bridesmaids dresses and accessories. The staff are all very attentive and we never felt rushed or pressured as I did at other stores I visited.
    Amanda E. sat with me and spoke for a bit about what my dream dress would look like. I had a specific style and designer in mind that I couldn’t locate anywhere. They had it here! The one I had my heart set on didn’t look as great on me as it did on the model, of course, but Amanda had also pulled a few other dresses within my budget she thought I might like as well. Each one was better than the last! The fourth dress I tried on was “The Dress”, and yes, I cried. My MOH cried. Amanda E. cried! She was truly vested in finding exactly what I was looking for.
    From that moment until the day before the wedding when I picked up my dress, the process was completely stress-free. I did my fittings and alterations with Anna right in the store, and during each visit, the staff were so supportive and full of knowledge and suggestions.
    I felt so beautiful on my wedding day and can’t thank them, especially Amanda E. And Ann’s, enough for the amazing experience I had!

Sent on 09/16/2019
  • Teal

Teal · Married on 12/22/2018

Fantastic, even though I didn't get my dress there!

I honestly cannot speak highly enough of Amanda Ritchey Bridal. Early in my dress search, I had a WONDERFUL appointment there, and while I didn't end up purchasing my dress from AR, I did go back for accessories. AR was the ONLY bridal salon I visited that treated me like gold even though I hadn't purchased my gown from them. The consultant, Ann(e), was phenomenal! She helped me into my gown, let me try on as many veils as I wanted, took photos for me, and made sure the customization to my veil could be done on a pretty quick turn around time. Most other bridal salons only had 5-10 veils in-store to even try on, but AR had easily 30+! It was SO nice to have options to try on with my custom gown and not just try to pick from a book. I purchased my veil and petticoat from AR and wish I could get married all over again just to give them more business! Highly, highly recommend Amanda Ritchey Bridal and Ann(e)!

Sent on 01/18/2019

Brittany · Married on 12/16/2018

While I didn't end up buying my gown from here this was one of my favorite shops I visited. The gowns are so beautiful and so affordable. This place really shows that you don't have to sacrifice style for budget. You can have both. I went twice and both times I was late, but they didn't rush through my appointment. The entire staff was kind (and complimentary) and professional. I found some beautiful gowns but me and my consultant agreed that what I was describing was less off the rack and more of a custom piece, so I will be having my dress made. However this is an awesome shop and I highly recommend.

Sent on 05/30/2018
  • Misty

Misty Nuzzo · Married on 12/08/2018

Perfect Experience

The only place you need to look!
    Amanda Ritchey Bridal was the absolute best experience for me as a bride. We got married December 2018. I bought my dress here December 2017. Amy was patient and so sweet while helping me find the dress of my dreams and MATCHING VEIL. Amanda was helpful and attentive each time I called with a question and their seamstress Anne was absolutely amazing. She made sure my dress fit me LIKE A GLOVE. She is also one of the nicest people ever. Seriously.

I could not have chosen a better place to find my dress and could have had a better experience!! I kept wanting to go back to buy more dresses!!! Multiple outfit changes anyone?! You will not regret checking them out!

Amanda Ritchey Bridal Beauty 9
    Amanda Ritchey Bridal Beauty 10
    Amanda Ritchey Bridal Beauty 11
    Amanda Ritchey Bridal Beauty 12
    Sent on 12/28/2018
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 11/04/2018

Definitely recommend

From finding the dress to alterations, Amanda Ritchey Bridal made the dress-buying process simple, stress-free, and special. I showed Amanda my inspiration photos at my first appointment and she picked out dresses that truly matched my personality and style. Seconds after I picked the one (an Essense of Australia gown), she found a veil that matched the unique color of my gown. The shop kept me informed throughout the whole process. I scheduled my fittings with the seamstress, Ann, who was the absolute sweetest. She advised me on extra day-of details, had great suggestions for getting in and out of the dress, and put in the most gorgeous bustle. The dress fit like a dream. I would highly recommend Amanda Ritchey Bridal to any bride!

Sent on 10/29/2018

Rachel · Married on 10/06/2018

Amanda Ritchey could not be any nicer and accommodating. They make you feel at ease with NO pressure. It has been the best experience. I went to 2 other stores after Amanda Ritchey just to “make sure it was THE dress.” They were on a whole different level. I do t have enough good things to say about them! Highly highly recommend them!!

Sent on 09/09/2018

Dana · Married on 06/16/2018

I had an appt at a different bridal shop one morning, and it was rather underwhelming. My mom, grandmother, MOH and I were driving around after that, and we decided to stop at Amanda Ritchey. I am so glad we did! Heather welcomed us and led us to the back of the sprawling salon which was nicely appointed and very organized and tidy. She got an idea of what I was looking for, my budget, and previous shopping experiences and pulled some beautiful gowns to try. Overall I probably tried about 10, but there were 3 that stood out as favorites. We tried the 3 on again at the end and I narrowed it down to two. I'm pretty sure I know which one I'm going to go with, and I can't wait to make my purchase through Amanda Ritchey! I felt so welcomed, and throughout the entire shopping experience Heather was warm, personable, and professional. Megan, the other sales associate there that day, was also very nice and professional. Thanks girls of AR!

Amanda Ritchey Bridal Beauty 13
    Sent on 03/21/2017

Sheryl · Married on 03/23/2018

Buxom Bridal should be your first stop for your plus-sized bridal needs :) Amanda E was fantastic and super helpful with getting me my dress, and Anna did a great job with my alterations.

I had a long weekend of dress shopping months before with no success, and booked another long weekend at shops as far north as North Jersey and as far south as Baltimore. Buxom Bridal was the last shop.

I had a distinct vision for my dress - clean, simple, and luxurious, but I still wanted to try the dress on! Many shops weren’t able to provide that, but when I walked in to Buxom and explained this to Amanda, she knew just the dress for me.

Amanda was great - she was patient as I tried on additional dresses to rule everything out. She waited as I talked through all my thoughts about every dress. And she was super sweet when I realized I had finally found the dress. More importantly, she was accommodating as I was driving down from Philadelphia frequently to handle the dress, and made sure I could do so on weekends without having to take off work. Amanda remembered me every time I came in, which was nice. She even sent me a swatch of the dress at my request, no problem.

After the dress came in, it was transferred to the other location for Anna, the in-house seamstress, to work on. She is incredibly busy, so I recommend booking her as soon as your dress comes in for your first and second fittings - a bigger concern when you have a 2 hour drive to make. During both fittings, Anna knew exactly what to do and was very encouraging through everything. Ensuring the dress would be completed before my wedding was stressful, but Anna came through and I left feeling ready for the wedding.

I wish I started here first and didn’t waste 2 weekends driving all over the region to find this place. Please start here!

Sent on 04/07/2018

Ashley · Married on 11/04/2017

I ordered my dress and it came in within a month! They gave me a fantastic seamstress and I'm having them clean my gown. All the girls working here Andre so nice and make you feel like you're the only bride.

Sent on 11/15/2017

Elise · Married on 11/04/2017

Amanda and her seamstress, Ann, are both amazing. They helped me out BIG time when I was in a major pinch with alterations done by someone else. I had a week before my wedding to get my dress fixed, and Ann's alterations were perfect! So many people told me that my dress looked like it was made for my body! I cannot thank these ladies enough!

Sent on 11/19/2017

Jess · Married on 10/28/2017

Amanda Ritchey was amazing and so were her staff! Everyone was so friendly and easy to work with and it helped they knew what they were doing! I was very undecided when it came to picking my dress but they helped me pick the perfect dress and I couldn't have been more happy it! I had so many compliments. I even had a cousin text me and asked where I got my dress from because someone she knew saw my dress and loved it! I would highly recommend using them!

Sent on 11/13/2017

Katie · Married on 10/14/2017

LOVE Amanda Ritchey! The shop is quiet and personal, so you are one of only a couple brides in there getting individual attention, unlike other bridal shops where there are countless people stepping all over each other. Amanda listens to what you want and has so many dresses on site in a variety of different styles. She also seems to have the magic touch. The same thing happened with both my sister and I while dress shopping there. We both went in (5 years ago for my sister, this year for me) with what we THOUGHT we knew we wanted in a dress. After trying on lots of gorgeous dresses but still not finding “the one,” Amanda brought out something that wasn’t exactly what we thought we wanted, but something she envisioned based on our feedback from the other dresses. Both with my sister and I, the ones that Amanda picked herself are the ones we ended up loving and buying!! She is very talented and really knows what she’s doing. Also, they have an in-house seamstress, Ann, which is very convenient and she is also incredibly talented. The bottom of my dress was all very detailed lace and I needed a decent amount hemmed. Ann was able to somehow seamlessly hem it so it looked like the dress was custom made to my measurements without messing up or interrupting the pattern of the lace. I have no idea how she did it but she’s a magician and it was perfect. Absolutely recommend Amanda Ritchey and Ann for your bridal shop!!

Amanda Ritchey Bridal Beauty 14
    Amanda Ritchey Bridal Beauty 15
    Amanda Ritchey Bridal Beauty 16
    Amanda Ritchey Bridal Beauty 17
    Sent on 10/17/2017

Amanda Ritchey Bridal Beauty's reply:

This may be the kindest review I have ever received! Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a detailed review. My staff and I care deeply about our customers and I am so happy that our efforts paid off for your and your sister! I truly feel the culture of love and care we foster is what creates the magic! We are so lucky to have customers like you!
    Sincerely, Amanda
  • Claire

Claire · Married on 10/06/2017

AMAZING!!!! I loved my experience working with Amanda. I had previously bought a dress I no longer cared for from another salon. I called Buxom Bridal and spoke to Amanda she reassured me we would find the perfect dress. I made my appointment and worked with Amanda directly. I got one on one attention and tried on as many dresses as needed until I found the perfect gown. Amanda was wonderful and put me in dresses she knew would look the best on me. I am so so happy.

Sent on 03/09/2017

Ana · Married on 09/16/2017

I had a great experience at Amanda Ritchey Bridal. Anne helped me during my initial dress shopping - after trying on 6 dresses (which I liked all but 1 of them) she went in the back to pull out one she thought I was going to love. Honestly, it was not the color I wanted, fit, or style - but when I put it on, it was the one!! I couldnt have been happier with how easy it was making appointments, going in for dress fittings and ordering the bridesmaids dresses. Anne was very accommodating and once when she couldn't make an appointment, she texted me immediately and worked around my schedule to reschedule. Everyone else who worked in the shop was super friendly when I would come in for my fittings and made me feel very comfortable. I highly recommend this shop!

Sent on 09/28/2017

Erin · Married on 07/15/2017

Amanda Ritchey was the third bridal shop I went to, and the one where I found my dress! My consultant was wonderful, and although I was there longer than their appointments typically run, I never felt like they were rushing me out or that I was an inconvenience. I would definitely recommend Amanda Ritchey to anyone thinking about going!

Sent on 07/04/2017

Krystle · Married on 06/12/2017

Amanda Ritchey is exactly the place you want to buy your dream dress from- Megan (bridal consultant) was a dream to work with!! She is very honest and professional and never once did I feel pressure from her to buy anything. Since I was the last client in the shop, she even took the time to set up a grooms mannequin and bridesmaids mannequins next to me in my dress to make sure the colors all went together!! Now that is service! She even played music :)

I also wanted to extend a HUGE thank you to Nancy the seamstress, who did amazing job making my dress fit perfectly! She seriously is a miracle worker. I lost about 15 pounds and she had to alter 10 layers of tulle and fabric and intricate beadwork and she made it look flawless!!! She even met with me a couple of days before the wedding to personally make sure that when I tried on the dress, that it fit PERFECTLY.

You really can't get any better than Amanda Ritchey and her team!

Sent on 06/26/2017

Meredith · Married on 04/29/2017

I used Amanda Ritchey Bridal in Parkville for our bridesmaid dresses for my wedding. I shopped around a bit for bridesmaids dresses. Amanda Ritchey had the best selection of bridesmaids dresses from various designers, by far!! Their prices were also the best in the area! I found the same dresses at a few other stores selling for as much as $30-50 more than AR. I made an appointment to look for dresses, and they were very accomodating. We tried on quite a few dresses!! I picked a designer and color and let my bridesmaids pick which style they wanted because they all have different body types. At Amanda Ritchey, my bridesmaids had about 10 styles to choose from in that one designer and color alone. The staff there was great. I had several times where I called with questions and they were very friendly and helpful. Our bridesmaid dresses turned out beautifully. I would highly recommend this store!

Sent on 05/28/2017

Rebecca · Married on 04/28/2017

I used Amanda Ritchey for my bridesmaid dresses and the entire process was great! They had a large selection that fit our price range. The dresses arrived in a timely manner, and alterations could be done on site. Thank you for a wonderful experience!

Sent on 07/19/2018