Amanda Howse Photography Reviews

Amanda Howse Photography 6
Amanda Howse Photography 7

Lindsay · Married on 07/21/2018

Wedding photographer

Our photographers did an amazing job with our engagement photos and the day of our wedding. We got a ton of photos. They communicated well and did a great job bringing our vision to life! Highly recommend them!

Justine Diamond · Married on 07/14/2018

Down to earth photographer!

Amanda was wonderful to work with. She is very down to earth and made sure she understood our personalities. She captured all of the candid moments and the mood of the day is evident in the photos. She was flexible and patient working with my “camera shy” husband.

Sent on 02/17/2019
    Amanda Howse Photography 8

Amanda Howse Photography's reply:

Awwww you're too sweet! You had a lovely wedding (especially considering the re-scheduling that took place) & have married into such a wonderful family. Looking forward to seeing you at the next wedding!!!

Danielle · Married on 06/29/2018

Engagement, Wedding, & Boudoir Shoots!

I have chosen to work with Amanda on several occasions because she is absolutely amazing! She captures moments so beautifully and makes you feel comfortable, and like a superstar! I will forever use her and forever refer her!

Amber Ford · Married on 05/19/2018

Fantastic photagraper!

We are so glad we chose Amanda Howse Photography. We got so many photos it was overwhelming and they were all AWESOME. Our photographers were so great to work with the day of the wedding and made us feel so comfortable and we're so glad they did because they came up with great shots! I got a second photographer which I would highly recommend because one took pictures of me getting ready and one took pictures of the groom getting ready that way we got candid shots of both of us preparing for our big day. Choose Amanda!

Sent on 02/17/2019

Amanda Howse Photography's reply:

Yay thx!!!! Your wedding was so lovely! I loved the venue & what a perfect day it was, everything was just awesome & having two of us was definitely ideal!

Emily · Married on 04/07/2018

I got SO many compliments about Amanda

Out of every vendor I had, I had the most compliments from guests - both friends and family - about Amanda. She was so personable, everyone felt so comfortable around her. She got to know who my maid of honor was by name right away and went to her when she needed assistance. Amanda was also really good at gathering everyone together and sticking to my timeline. I didn't have to worry about who was supposed to be where because Amanda helped gather everyone with the help of my maid of honor. She was there until the very end of the reception taking pictures of everyone having fun. I have so many wonderful photos of my big day because of Amanda.

TLDR: Amanda is AMAZING. I would recommend her to anyone. She gets to know you and your family/wedding party and helps organize everyone together for photos so you don't have to worry.

Sent on 02/16/2019

Thanks Emily! I have had so much fun at your
    Pre-wedding sessions & your wedding getting to know you & Jordan!
    Can’t wait for baby photos! ;)

Laura · Married on 02/24/2018

Amanda is wonderful! She was so kind and worked with our small budget. She got our engagement photos back to us right before thanksgiving knowing we were traveling and wanted to make sure we had them. She so easy to work with and really knows her stuff!!

Nicole · Married on 08/26/2017

Amanda was great and SO patient with us as we were running about behind for photos. She is supper funny as well! I don't have a doubt that anyone that books her will love her!!

Amanda Howse Photography 9

Stephanie · Married on 07/28/2017

Great quality and wide array of choices! Also super friendly and awesome to work with : )

Jordan · Married on 07/22/2017

Amanda was amazing! She made us feel totally comfortable and captured my wedding wonderfully. I definitely recommend her for any event.

Amanda Howse Photography 10

Charlotte · Married on 07/16/2017

She was an awesome photographer as well as support during our wedding. With things thatnt wrong she was there with support, advise, and corrdinating to have a wonderful day!

Justeen · Married on 07/15/2017

I was very pleased with Amanda's photography. Not only did the photographs come out beautifully, but she was very professional and easy to work with from the start. She even helped me tie up my dress bustle! She contributed to making my wedding day a success and I am so glad we chose her as our photographer. I will definitely recommend her to other engaged couples!

Ashley · Married on 07/01/2017

Amanda is honestly a highlight of my wedding day experience. You can tell she loves her job and will go above and beyond to capture your special day. We did engagement photos with her and she was incredibly flexible about rescheduling around the weather. I hate being photographed, but Amanda has a laid back style and enthusiasm that put me at ease, and the final product speaks for itself. She was great at adding in direction when we needed some guidance (like the proper way to co-cut a cake) and totally open to the wacky and non-tradition photos we wanted too. I've already had guests ask me for her information so they can look into hiring her for their own family photos. I would recommend her to anyone looking to have photos done, wedding or otherwise.

Bryan · Married on 06/17/2017

Our experience was absolutely amazing! From the very first time we met at the Wedding Expo in Tacoma we knew it

Amanda Howse Photography 11
    Amanda Howse Photography 12
    Amanda Howse Photography 13
    Amanda Howse Photography 14
    Amanda Howse Photography 15
    Amanda Howse Photography 16
    Amanda Howse Photography 17

jason · Married on 10/23/2016

It was a pleasure having Amanda capture our Wedding day, we are so extremely happy with her professionalism, personality, and photo's that we will be coming back to her any time we need professional photos taken.

BoShea · Married on 10/23/2016

Amanda was such a pleasure to work with for our engagement photos and on our wedding day. I usually don't feel comfortable taking photos but Amanda is great at making you feel comfortable in front of the camera. I have had people tell me our wedding photos look like they could be in a magazine. We will definitely be using her in the future!

Danica · Married on 10/16/2016

If you're a bride and groom looking for flawless photos for their wedding, then going with Amanda Howse Photography would be the best pick for your special day.

Amanda was such a pleasure! She was able to assure me that her work was gold from the moment I met her at a wedding expo. She is so friendly and confident in what she does. During the wedding she was able to work with the flow even when things went off schedule. She has great and reliable communication too.

When it comes down to the quality of photos, ours were flawless! She was able to get every single shot and every moment of our big day. From the perspective shots of our vows to the crazy dancing at the reception, each photo screams the moment it was caught in. If there was a random photo I wanted under a lamp outside in the RAIN, to when red wine was spilled on my dress, she got every memory effortlessly.

Overall, Amanda is a wonderful photographer that I will definitely come back to for other photography needs. She's absolutely WONDERFUL and the best that's out there.

Jessica · Married on 09/06/2016

Absolutely AMAZING! I couldn't have imagined our day without her! Amanda is genuine, attentive and incredibly skilled. A true gem of her craft and truly a delight!

Amanda was fantastic! My wedding pictures turned out amazing, and she was able to find the best locations to take them. She also did a really good job of mixing things up so I was never tired of taking pictures, or felt like I was standing in front of the camera too long. I had such a great time working with Amanda, and I have gotten a lot of compliments about how nice she was and how she seemed to be everywhere all at once. I cannot say enough good things about her. I would very strongly recommend hiring Amanda.

Mel · Married on 01/05/2014

Amanda photographed our Tree House Point wedding in Issaquah in January 2014. It was a cold, sunny day and the pictures were ethereal, beyond gorgeous. She is THAT photographer that is there for every shot, but you don't sense her being there. This is what makes her so great, the ability to capture not only the light and the physical space, but the ability to capture the emotion among each guest at our small wedding without being intrusive. I referred her to another couple and their photos have the same warmth and intimacy. I recommend her without reservation.

Jill · Married on 09/14/2013

Amanda is fantastic! I just got my photos (after a super-quick turnaround) and I'm thrilled. I have no idea how I'm going to choose for my album and prints. Beyond the photgraphy, Amanda was great to work with - she had really good insights on planning the day-of timing and was incredibly helpful on the big day. She staged some great photos but nothing ever felt forced or awkward (a feat for my husband and me!). Can't recommend her enough!

Beautiful photos! We could not be happier. Amanda has a unique artistic eye for photos, posing & lighting. We loved them so much we booked a 2nd session!

Amanda is a wonderful photographer who is extremely passionate about her work! She is willing to travel and is very flexible. She sees a vision and the vision is beautiful!

Jeric · Married on 08/18/2013

Amanda really knows what she is doing as our Engagements & Wedding pictures turned out excellent. She is very easy going and gave us great suggestions on how to pose and what to do to make our pictures look memorable.

TK · Married on 06/07/2013

HIGHLY RECOMMEND! COULDN'T BE HAPPIER!
    My now-husband and I have LOVED working with Amanda! She's professional and efficient, but friendly and personal. It was just what we needed for our wedding! We used her for the engagement shoot and an additional family shoot, as well. She is WONDERFUL with children. We have a three year old son and Amanda was very patient with the fact that he is never going to pose! We have loved the pictures from every shoot. They are beautifully captured memories we can't wait to display in our home!

Amanda Howse Photography 18
    Amanda Howse Photography 19
    Amanda Howse Photography 20
    Amanda Howse Photography 21

Crystal · Married on 05/22/2012

Amanda was friendly and professional. She put us at ease quickly and blended in seamlessly with our wedding. The photos have been a joy to review over and over. We'll definitely use her services again!