Ama Photography Reviews

29 | Reading, PA

29 Reviews for Ama Photography

Nicole · Married on 09/15/2012

I was fortunate to meet Tania at a Bridal Show in Kutztown, and knew immediately that she was the creative artist I was looking for to capture my wedding day. When Tania is your photographer pictures really are worth a thousand words! She made sure to capture moments and fine details of my big day that I had planned for months. She allowed me to feel comfortable and beautiful and you can feel the love coming out of the pictures she took that day. One of the main things that I was looking for in a photographer was for someone to break away from the typical cookie cutter shots, and I got just that. Since my wedding I have been in or at 3 other weddings Tania has shot, and each one has a new style all of its own. I would highly recommend her to anyone who is looking for a photographer. I look forward to conintuing to work with Tania in the future!!

Sent on 01/07/2014

KC & Bishal · Married on 12/06/2013

Ama Photography has captured beatiful pictures of our wedding day. Tania was capturing our special day which blended two cultures together as one. She photographed our traditional Nepali serivce and dress along with picutres at the reception where we were dressed in tradtional American wedding attire. She was able to shoot the wonderful day so that we will never forget a minture of our wedding day. Tania was very great to work with as all her shots were unique. We did not have anything specific in mind when it came to posed shots and she worked her magic to ensure ours were unlike anyone elses.

Sent on 01/16/2014

Shari · Married on 10/08/2016

Tania is awesome to work with and very creative! Thank you for taking part in our wedding day!

Sent on 12/29/2016

Adriane · Married on 10/05/2013

My husband and I are very pleased with our pictures. Highly recommended!

Sent on 01/07/2014