27 Reviews for Ama Photography & Cinema by Aisha Khan

Albums (1)
Digital Files (1)
Prints (1)
26 Ama Photography & Cinema by Aisha Khan Reviews

From start to finish, Aisha was everything I wanted in a wedding photographer!!! Her style caught my eye early on and I knew we’d have unique and more “edgy” wedding photos. We live in LA and I’ll admit, I was nervous trying to navigate the less familiar Houston photo scene. Her work is a cut above the rest and she is truly an artist. She was very communicative throughout the process and flexible with things like billing deadlines and scheduling/timelines. Throughout the wedding reception Aisha and her team nicely blended in and took many candid shots. My husband and I didn’t feel flashes in our face all night or like we were constantly being asked to pose. Her team honored our vision and we are thrilled with the photos!

Profile Picture Helene, 11/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Claudia was our photographer for our wedding. She was nice and professional since our first meeting, during the big day and the release of the pictures. She gave us great advise and even help during the wedding! Her photos are beautiful and meaningful! Highly recommended!

Profile Picture Marta , 5/5/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

No matter who else you hire -- make sure Aisha captures the images of your special day. I fell in love with her work by looking at her pictures, but I fell in love with her on our first telephone conversation. She has an artistic eye and a professional attitude that helps make sure you get every shot you desire without feeling rushed. Trust her and you will know you're in good hands. I've only seen 2 of the pics so far (got married last week) but both are magazine worthy. She gets the shot without getting in the way and not only worked within our budget, but went above and beyond when it came to sticking around for that perfect photo even though we had gone a little over time. I hope to be able to hire her for any life event or party I throw in Houston as I never doubted that her eye was catching what I was missing in my wedding day haze. On top of all of that, she is a joy to work with - thorough, quick to respond, and put even my normally camera shy husband at ease. She was the first vendor I booked and I couldn't be happier with her. I'm sure i'm gonna gush even more when I see all of the pictures!

Profile Picture Jessica, 4/30/17, 10 Reviews
Services Used: One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Additional Hours

Choosing Aisha was hands down the best decision I made for my wedding. After having a lackluster engagement shoot with another photographer, we did an engagement shoot with Aisha that was INCREDIBLE! They are edgy and romantic just like we hoped for, they look like something out of a magazine! It also rained on our wedding day, leaving us to scramble for a plan B setting for our wedding photos, but Aisha's creativity and artistic eye saved the day. I love our wedding photo shots more than I can say! In short, I can't rave enough about her creativity and artistic skill, I would recommend her to anyone!

Profile Picture Rebecca, 3/4/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Albums, Digital Files, Prints

From our first meeting with Ama almost a year before our wedding, through the wedding itself, and onto reviewing the pictures and having albums made, we had an amazing experience with Ama Photography. There was not a moment when Ama didn't exceed our expectations completely.

Profile Picture Cherry, 1/12/17, 0 Reviews
Category: Photography

AMA Photography and Cinema were fantastic to work with. The photographs and video captured on our special day exceeded my expectations. I truly feel like I am reliving the day when I look at their work. Aisha Khan does more than take pictures, she captures moments and feelings and turns them into works of art. As someone who minored in studio art and enjoys taking photographs in my personal time, choosing the right photographer for my wedding was extremely important. I definitely made the right decision with Aisha. She thinks like an artist and will give you more than the typical portrait-style wedding photos. I cannot wait to frame my favorite photos and finalize our wedding album. After viewing our beautiful wedding video, my only regret is that I did not get a longer one. Thank you, Aisha for taking such beautiful photos and for allowing me to relive my favorite day anytime I like. I hope that our paths will cross in the future.

Profile Picture Becca, 4/9/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

Aisha and her team are amazing! We booked them for photography and video for our wedding. Aisha was the first vendor I contacted after setting the date. I've been following her for 2-3 years and knew I had to have AMA Photography & Cinema by Aisha Khan do our wedding. She knew from the beginning that we were both a bit nervous and felt uncomfortable being the center of attention. She made us feel at ease during the engagement session and on the wedding day. The entire team thought of everything to capture. I couldn't be more pleased with the engagement photos and can't wait to see the wedding photos. She knew how to control the group fast and everyone listened to her when they were goofing off. There are a lot of great photographers/videographers but to see how Aisha works is something else. Her attention to detail is impeccable and the end product leaves you in awe. She knows how to make a picture or scene look gorgeous and capture the feeling. I just can't wait to see everything. Thank you, Aisha!

Profile Picture Neena, 10/17/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography

I cannot say enough about Aisha and her team. Not only is Aisha's work flawless, but what I appreciate most about her is her desire to make each session personal and one of a kind. She took the time to meet one on one with my husband and I prior to our wedding to get to know us and to uncover our vision for our wedding. I knew what I hoped our photos would look like, but in the end, she far surpassed any of my expectations. Aisha captured unique moments my husband and I would have never thought of photographing and these special moments in print and in video are probably some of the greatest gifts I have ever received. Every girl dreams of having a fairytale wedding and hopes that the photographer she works with will be able to capture the essence of the evening as well as the people... Aisha, without a doubt, can do that and I couldn't be happier with how everything turned out. I would recommend her to anyone and everyone who wants one of a kind photos and/or a video that will blow you away.

Profile Picture Lauren, 5/23/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

I found Aisha through a friend. I saw her photos on Facebook and I instantly knew I wanted her to be my photographer for my wedding. She takes the most beautiful pictures and I love the way she uses lighting! Aisha is very easy to work with, my husband and I live in Waco, and she would schedule us on her free weekends for our engagements or my bridals since we couldn't drive down to Houston on weekdays. She is also very professional and knows what she is doing! I wanted a photostrip Save the Date, and even though she had never done one before, she was willing to try it and make one for us and it turned out EXACTLY how I wanted it. She made us feel completely comfortable when we did our engagements and she was great at our wedding. She captured moments at our wedding that I didn't even know happened. I could go on and on about how great I think she is and how awesome she is at photography! I am currently planning our 1 year anniversary pictures and I know when we have babies, I will be also be calling her! She is fantastic, and I would highly recommend you use her for literally any event when you want special moments captured!

Profile Picture Brittni, 6/14/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

Aisha was a true pleasure to work with! No matter what hick-ups came our way during our engagement photos (extreme humidity and change of hair for the bride) and our wedding photos (thunderstorms and ripped pants), she resolved and made the process go so smoothly. The quality of her photos are top of the line, as is her personality and everything else. I could not recommend her and her business enough if I tried! We are so thankful that we have beautiful and unique photos to last a lifetime.

Profile Picture Emily, 5/9/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We had a great experience with Aisha and would recommend AMA Photography anyone. Aisha was a great photographer to work with; she was helpful and patient with us. I enjoy all of her photos and find her very creative. Our wedding photos came out gorgeous!

Profile Picture Roxanne, 5/3/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Aisha exceed our expectations !! Pictures and work was amazing !!

Profile Picture Marilyn, 4/12/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

My husband and I were married in March and used AMA Photography & Cinema by Aisha for our Engagement and Wedding photos. We honestly could not have been happier with our decision to hire Aisha. We had decided early on in the planning process that photos were going to be very important to us and choosing a photographer was a decision we thoroughly investigated.

Aisha was extremely professional, responsive and open to any thing. She was on time and went straight to snapping some of the most beautiful shots I have ever seen. Her talent is unmeasurable and I truly would recommend AMA Photography & Cinema by Aisha to anyone looking for a unique and special photography experience. I have wonderful memories from my wedding, but I cherish the photos that Aisha has given us to look back on for many years!

Profile Picture Sara, 3/30/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I was blessed to have found Aisha! In reviewing some if her work, I was captured by her attention to detail and creativity. I am an interior designer and architectural intern. I knew instantly that her photography would capture the rich traditions of my heritage.

Profile Picture Irma, 1/4/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

Aisha did a fantastic job capturing our wedding weekend. We could not have asked for a better photographer! She was patient, professional, and extremely helpful throughout the entire process. She made us both feel very comfortable taking our pictures and they truly showed in each and every photo! We can't thank AMA enough!

Profile Picture Annu, 11/9/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Please take this review with the highest level of recommendation! Aisha stood out to me at the February Bridal Show last year with her welcoming attitude and smile. Aisha was very professional, thoughtful, and thorough in her photography services for our engagement photos and our wedding. When the weather was poor on the scheduled day for our engagement photos, she rescheduled to ensure the perfect conditions for the best photos - we really appreciated that! They paid attention to even the details - hair placement, stance, jewelry and overall composition to make the best photo. Her photo packages are highly competitive in pricing, and offer great value for the amount of work in editing and making sure each photo is beautiful and the amount of photos returned. Without hesitation, I would highly recommend Aisha for future photography services.

Profile Picture Kelly, 11/2/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Aisha was so great to work with, I would recommend her to anyone for any type of photography session! And if you are worried about getting some creative shots in along with the more traditional, don't be! Aisha will figure it out for you, and you will be left with some pretty amazing photos!

Profile Picture Erin, 8/30/13, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

AMA Photography & Cinema by Aisha did our wedding photography. She did our pre-wedding, ceremony, and reception photos.
I can not give her enough praise. She has an amazing eye and creative style. Aisha was very professional. She listened to everything I wanted and provided exceptional feedback. She made my husband and I feel comfortable which is clearly shown in our pictures. I highly recommend Aisha and will definitely use her services again.

Profile Picture Eva, 8/17/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I loved working with Ana. She was my photographer for my wedding and was very patient and made sure to take pictures of every single detail of the event. I was pleased that I didn't have to tell Ana to take pictures of this or that because she was ahead of it all and had already taken the pictures that I wanted. The photographs from the session with me and my husband were beyond my expectations. There are so many beautiful pictures that I still can't decide which one I want on canvas. I would definitely reccomend Aisha or Ana's work to my family and friends because I feel they did an amazing job capturing that special day in our lives.

Profile Picture Macy, 5/4/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Aisha was soo sweet she did our engagement photo session first at a record store in houston. Then she did our wedding session at The Clipper House Inn. She was soo good! Very crafty and fun pictures. She listens to you style of photos you want. I highly recommend her.

Profile Picture Casey, 3/30/13, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

It was wonderful working with AMA by Aisha Khan. I loved her professionalism and photographic skills. The memories she captured at my wedding will forever be cherished.

Profile Picture sabah, 3/22/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Aisha from AMA Photography was engaging and personable from the beginning. She catered to the style of pictures we were hoping to see and the results exceeded our expectations. The rest of the crew was also professional and fun -- this made the event worry-free and allowed us to enjoy our special day. We would recommend Aisha to anyone.

Profile Picture Emily, 3/2/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

Quality of photos were awesome! I had specific things in mind and Aisha made sure to study what I wanted and my style so she knew me well by the time the wedding came. Responsiveness was quick! I never had to wait longer than 24 hrs to hear back from her. Even when she was very busy she'd let me know when she'd be contacting me. I really appreciated that! Professionalism was great! Aisha was fun but she was never unprofessional. She was on time (actually, she was early), well dressed, always smiled! :) and stayed smiling even while we were stressing out lol! Value was also great. We weren't sure what we'd be spending so she gave us different options that helped us decide. Lastly, flexibility was outstanding! She isn't always available and booking has to be done in advance but she did her best to make her scheduling flexible. Overall.. we were all very HAPPY!

Profile Picture Allison, 10/13/12, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

Thank you Aisha for all the great work you did! You almost read our minds and gave us what we wanted. We were really lucky to have you on our wedding as you didn't miss a special moment, a smile or an emotional tear. Great job!

Profile Picture Miriam, 6/2/12, 1 Review