Alyssa's Cakery Reviews

Alyssa's Cakery 1
Alyssa's Cakery 2

Jesse · Married on 11/03/2018

Sweet Ending to the Night

My husband and I knew we didn't want a huge cake for our wedding and we knew we didn't want fondant. A friend of ours told us about Alyssa's Cakery (local for us) and we went for a taste. I am so happy we did! We ordered an almond cake with raspberry and buttercream. Alyssa's cake and matching cupcakes for our wedding was perfect. The cake was moist (which I find is rare with wedding cake) and the buttercream was the perfect sweetness. We even saved ourselves a slice to share a week later and it still wasn't dry! We, and others in our family, will be sure to visit Alyssa's next time we need another cake!

Sent on 11/14/2018
  • FutureMrs.G

Rachel · Married on 07/28/2017

Though I didn't see Alyssa on our wedding day, everything was perfect! Our cake was exactly as we had ordered, and was delivered on time. She did a fantastic job and everyone loved the cake! We had a TON left over, (we had a 2 tier cake and a half sheet cake and only 80 guests) but thankfully Alyssa's prices were extremely reasonable compared to other bakeries, so we don't feel anything went to waste. I would highly recommend her, and will definitely be using her in the future for any cake needs we have!

Sent on 08/10/2017

Selena · Married on 04/13/2017

Alyssa was amazing!!! She was great to work with from start to finish. We decided to do cupcakes instead of cake for our wedding, and she did not dissapoint!! She is very flexible with changes, works to create what you want, and provides some amazing cupcakes!!! My guests kept telling me over and over how much they loved them! They were delicious! I highly recommend Alyssa, and I will definitely be going back if I need any other desserts!!! Thank you Alyssa!!!

Sent on 05/07/2017
  • janet

janet · Married on 12/03/2016

Alyssa was fantastic!!!! I went to see her 2 weeks before my wedding, after not having a great experience with another bakery, and she set my mind at ease. She made my cake exactly how I wanted it. When I walked in to the venue and saw it I was pleasantly surprised. The details were to perfection. The cake was delicious. I would definitely use her again.

Sent on 12/12/2016

Emma · Married on 09/30/2016

I have never seen a wedding cake table set up more BEAUTIFUL than what Alyssa provided for us! We opted for a small 6 inch cake with multiple flavors of cupcakes for all of our guests to enjoy. They were not only beautiful but SO delicious! Alyssa was such a pleasure to work with and so very sweet. She was available for any questions we had or last minute changes. I even ended up ordering a Giants grooms cake for my husband which he is still raving and bragging about! I urge you to consider using this bakery for any of your special occasions!

Sent on 10/21/2016

Vanessa · Married on 07/30/2016

I'm so happy I found Alyssa's Cakery to work with for my wedding day! We chose to do a 2 tiered cutting cake with a ton of mini cupcakes! The tasting was delicious and Alyssa was open to any ideas my husband and I had, she even created some different flavors for us to try that we were interested in right on the spot. Her prices were very competitive and we were very happy with our cake and cupcake display on our wedding day!! I can't recommend Alyssa enough! She also worked with my Mom and Step-mom for my bridal shower, everything was perfect and everyone was raving about the delicious cupcakes!

Sent on 10/10/2016

We ordered our wedding cake from Alyssa and I am so happy with our choice! Not only was our cake esthetically beautiful but it tasted delicious!! Thank you so much for creating our beautiful cake.

Sent on 11/28/2015

stephani · Married on 07/24/2015

There aren't enough words to explain how amazing Alyssa's Cakery was throughout our entire wedding planning process. Not only are her cakes amazing, her ideas are endless, and she's always willing to change any detail. There isn't anyone else I could have imagined to make our cake/cupcakes for our special day. Alyssa has always been my #1 choice in my cake needs for more years now than I can count. We highly recommend the Cakery to everyone!

Sent on 01/07/2016

Alyssa made mini cupcakes, cake pops and a small cutting cake for my wedding. The mini cupcakes were a huge hit! There were so many different flavors; everyone loved them! Alyssa is one of the sweetest people you will ever meet. She is so easy to work with and she is genuinely excited about every event and every cake/cupcake she bakes! I HIGHLY recommend her!

Sent on 05/18/2015
  • Brian

Brian · Married on 09/27/2014

My wife and I used Alyssa’s Cakery for our outdoor wedding reception on 9/27/2014. From the start, she listened to everything we wanted. After a few taste testings (all of which were delicious), we ended up with 3 cupcake flavors (pumpkin, chocolate squared, and french vanilla) for our cupcake tower and a different flavor for the little cake on top. When we requested french vanilla, she said she had not made that before, but went ahead and gave us three variations from scratch.

Alyssa was with us every step of the way, flexible with any changes we gave her, friendly, and very professional. Cake delivery was early and ready for the reception. Her company provides cupcake towers if needed. We also wanted to get “to-go” boxes for our guests so they could take them home. She found wholesale boxes and provided them when the cake was delivered.

The final product was beautiful and delicious. Our guests still talk about their cupcakes. She took into account all of our wedding details and seamlessly created a fantastic dessert that fit our wedding and personalities. We loved our red velvet cake with cream cheese frosting and cannot wait to thaw it out for our 1 year anniversary.

Sent on 01/03/2015

Shelby · Married on 04/26/2014

The wedding cake Alyssa made for me was fantastic! It had just the right about of sweetness and was simply in decoration just as I wished for. There were many compliments from the guests about the cake and I would most certainly go back to Alyssa in the future!

Sent on 05/21/2014

Nancy · event on 02/08/2014

I purchased a cake for my Mom's 92nd Birthday from ALyssa. When I called the bakery she was incredibly helpful and took time to go over what she offered and gave suggestions. We decided on a cake and it was delicious! I choose a light lemon cake with buttercream frosting. My Mom loved it! She also decoreated the cake with beautiful roses ( special for my Mom as her name is Rose!) Great first experience at ALyssa's Cakery. I highly recommend her services and will continue to order from her. Thanks Alyssa:)
    Nancy

Sent on 02/09/2014

Cathleen · event on 12/18/2013

Alyssa was wonderful! I ordered Christmas gifts 2 cake pops in a mug and 2 chocolate covered pretzels in tins, she had them ready and waiting when I arrived and even gift wrapped them. Beautiful and easy, looking forward to future orders with Alyssa's Cakery!

Sent on 12/18/2013

Dani · Married on 10/11/2013

Alyssa took the vision I had for our wedding cake and brought it to life!!!! It was a perfect combination of a classy elegant wedding cake and a perfect grooms cake!!! Not only did it look amazing but everyone raved about how amazing it tasted!!!!

Emily · Married on 09/13/2013

Alyssa's cakery is amazing. She makes beautiful and creative cakes for a great price. She made a surprise groom's cake for my husband and he was blown away. He loves pirates so I sent Alyssa some concepts and put together a cute and delicious cake. She even added a special touch with a fondant treasure map of our wedding location!
    Her website is easy to use and she is really great about answering e-mails.
    I'd use Alyssa's cakery for any special occasion.

Christine · Married on 09/07/2013

I had Alyssa make my wedding cake back in September and it was BEAUTIFUL!!! It was exactly the way I pictured it. And it was also delicious! Alyssa was very professional and made sure my cake was the least of my worries on my big day. Since then, I have recommended her to all my family and friends. Now my godson will experience Alyssa's Cakery cupcakes for his first birthday. Plain and simple, I am happy I chose to come here for my cake. Alyssa is amazing!

Sarah · Married on 08/10/2013

The cake I asked Alyssa's Cakery to design was turned down by 3 other cake decorators, so I was a little nervous about how the design would actually turn out, BUT the cake came out looking exactly like the picture I had given to Alyssa's!! It was delivered on time, held through the entire outdoor ceremony and half of the reception, and looked and tasted wonderful.

Sent on 09/13/2013

Kelly · event on 11/05/2012

I order my sons Mickey Mouse themed Birthday cake from Alyssa's Cakery and it looked and tasted amazing! It came out exactly how I hoped, and I have since ordered my gender reveal cake, cake pops, and cupcakes from her, and each time I was very satisfied! Her and the staff were very friendly, and accommodating..they are definitely my go-to bakery now!

Sent on 04/12/2013

Caitlin · event on 09/09/2012

I purchased a dozen variety of cupcakes for my moms birthday. The staff were very helpful and super friendly. Also the cupcakes were SO delicious.

Sent on 02/06/2013

Abby · Married on 09/08/2012

Alyssa did an amazing job on our cupcake tower for our wedding. She also did cake pops as our favors, which were amazing as well. Everything came out perfect. People at the wedding raved about how good the cupcakes were. My brother in law said it was best cupcake he has ever had. She went early and set it up herself which I appreciated. I am so happy we hired Alyssa’s Cakery to do our wedding cake and favors, I would definitely recommend her for other weddings.

Sent on 02/17/2013

Evelyn · Married on 05/27/2012

My wedding cake was PERFECT! I shared my ideas and "vision" with Alyssa and she created exactly what I wanted! The cake was also VERY delicious!!! The cookies & cream filling was a hit with our guests!

Sent on 06/09/2012

Allyson · Married on 11/01/2013

Alyssa was wonderful to work with...I gave her vague ideas of what I wanted and she created what I had envisioned perfectly! Down to the last minute I hadn't found a cake topper...Alyssa was able to make exactly what I described so I didn't have to worry about it! And the cake was delicious too!! And very reasonably priced!!

Sent on 11/25/2013

Rebecca · Married on 10/20/2018

Local bakery, great attention to detail and priced reasonably. Great cake!

I went in with a picture of a cake we wanted, we added personal details and it came out exactly as we imagined and tasted delicious (even though we forgot to cut it at the wedding, we ate it with family and bridal party only the next day). It was a two layer 6 and 9 inch silhouette cake. We served alternate dessert for the guests for convenience. It was small and really meant for us to eat half and save half for the 1 year anniversary. Alyssa did offer sheet cakes as well for convenience that would have been the same flavor. All round great experience with the tasting beforehand and the result was exactly what we wanted.

Sent on 12/30/2018
    Alyssa's Cakery 3
    Alyssa's Cakery 4

Brianne · Married on 08/05/2017

My wedding cake was beautiful and delicious. Alyssa was professional and offers wonderful work at a great value. I would highly recommend Alyssa's cakery for any special event. Thank you!

Sent on 08/07/2017

Alyssa was phenomenal to work with and made a beautiful 4 tiered cake for our wedding. The cake was as delicious as it was beautiful and I would highly recommend using Alyssa's Cakery.

Sent on 11/25/2014