Alyssa Turner Photography Reviews

7 | Miramar Beach, FL

7 Reviews for Alyssa Turner Photography

Ericka · Married on 11/22/2014

She was the best photographer ever!!! Very professional and super sweet!!! She is absolutely the best and does not disappoint with her work!!! Definitely will be using her again!

Beverly · Married on 10/18/2014

Her and her husband were beyond amazing! They are so super fun and so enjoyable to work with! I highly recommend her for any event you might have!

Sarah · Married on 05/24/2014

Alyssa is not just an amazing photographer but she is an amazing person. She truly cares about the bride and what she wants out of her wedding photos. She did a fantastic job taking my bridals and my wedding photos. She didn't just show up and take pictures. She got involved and got to know me and my husband and our story. She captured every aspect of our wedding day. She took pictures of every little detail. So now when i look at my wedding pictures i get to see all the details of my wedding that i missed the day of. She tells a story through her pictures. I couldn't be happier! I would highly recommend her to any bride.

Grayce · Married on 01/04/2014

Alyssa truly cared about the quality of our photos and making our day special. She was a pleasure to work with and true friend.

Sent on 01/19/2015

Louise · Married on 11/15/2012

Alyssa was great throughout the whole process. i must also give thanks to Tori Rogers (my wedding planner) for suggesting Alyssa! As we live in Canada we had to prepare the wedding via email. From the get go, I was completly reassured by both Tori and Alyssa. As they were both super quick on answering all my emails.
    In speaking to Alyssa via email, she gave me a list of possible pictures to take and I was able to modify that list as well. This ensured that we did not miss out on taking any pictures. She also helped to organize props. As we were getting married in Hawaii, She organised us to have his and hers surfboards formthe pictures! Our pictures are gorgeous and our wedding was amazing !! I would highly would recommend Alyssa ...since our wedding, I have been following Alyssa pictures on FB and she sure knows how to take a great picture! Thanks again Alyssa.

Sent on 01/09/2015

Lori · Married on 08/03/2012

We would definitely use Alyssa to take pictures of our family every year if she wasn't so many hours away!! She was awesome and I loved everything about her!!

Sent on 01/20/2015

tennille · Married on 10/04/2014

Alyssa is a 5 star photographer and does her best to give the best experience as a bride. Her professionalism, personality and care raises the bar for others. I highly recommend her services to future brides, you will not be disappointed. Everyone has complimented all my wedding photos and thinks she is amazing. Alyssa will give you the utmost quality.

Sent on 01/06/2015