Alyssa Reinhold Reviews

Alyssa Reinhold 5
Alyssa Reinhold 6
Alyssa Reinhold 7

Gabriela · Getting married on 10/31/2019

Alyssa is a total sweetheart with a fantastic eye. She's sweet, quiet and laid back, but also doesn't mind throwing out directions or telling you what looks best. For two people who immediately get awkward in front of a lens, she immediately made us feel comfortable and it was easy to look our best. She was able to capture our adventurous side while still keeping the photos intimate and romantic, and I would definitely recommend her :)

Sent on 09/14/2017
  • Alicia

Alicia Parks · Married on 10/27/2018

Amazing!

I can't say enough how happy we are with our engagement and wedding photos from Alyssa!!! They're beautiful!!!! In addition to that, she's incredible to work with. She's fun and made us feel comfortable having our pictures taken. She's professional and knows exactly where to have you pose and lets you know what pose is most flattering. She also capture the candid moments that I love so well. Very responsive and gave us our pictures on time!!

Sent on 12/05/2018

Myriah · Married on 10/13/2018

We have nothing but amazing things to say about Alyssa! I found Alyssa on Instagram and immediately knew I wanted her to shoot our engagement and wedding. We ended up winning a contest on Instagram and got our engagement photos for free! Alyssa met up with us before to plan everything out and was so on board with us bringing our cat to the shoot with us. We went up to Loveland Pass and it was SO COLD and windy, we were really worried about how the photos would turn out, but they were amazing and you couldn’t tell it was about 5 degrees outside! We rounded out the shoot at the brewery my fiancé works at with some AMAZING photos of us and the cat that we will forever cherish. I feel like my fiancé and I are both pretty awkward in photos, but you cannot tell at all in the photos. Alyssa was so patient with us and the photos look so natural. She has been so much help throughout wedding planning too with offering suggestions and things she has seen throughout her journeys. Our wedding is in October and I have no doubt in my mind the photos and experience will be just as great.

Sent on 06/18/2018
    Alyssa Reinhold 14
    Alyssa Reinhold 15
    Alyssa Reinhold 16

Emma · Married on 09/08/2018

Book her now! Alyssa is a genuine fun person and a phenomenal Photographer! Her style is amazing and so unique. We are in LOVE with our engagement photos!!!

Sent on 02/05/2018
  • Tiara

Tiara · Married on 09/08/2018

Alyssa is hands down the best photographer that we could've hoped to find for our engagement photos and our wedding photos! She is down-to-earth, sweet, super responsive, and had the most creative and natural ideas for our photos! Don't miss out on booking her for your photos- especially if you're into nature and adventurous, gorgeous shoots! Love her!

Sent on 06/24/2018
    Alyssa Reinhold 17
    Alyssa Reinhold 18
    Alyssa Reinhold 19
    Alyssa Reinhold 20
    Alyssa Reinhold 21

Julie · Married on 07/22/2018

The most natural and beautiful photos you will ever see! Alyssa truly has a gift! She is able to capture pure, real emotions in such a way that you will feel it when you see her pictures. She recently did a shoot for my fiance and I along with our 13 1/2 year old dog and the pictures are absolutely incredible!!! She is not only a talented photographer, but she is an amazing person. Alyssa made us completely comfortable in front of the camera and we had so much fun!! We are so excited to bring her along to capture all of our big life events... Next up - OUR WEDDING!! I can't say enough good things about her!

Sent on 11/15/2017
    Alyssa Reinhold 26
    Alyssa Reinhold 27
    Alyssa Reinhold 28

Dusty · Married on 07/14/2018

Alyssa is seriously the best! She did my fiancé and I's engagement photos and they turned out AMAZING. It was super windy that day and my fiancé and I were worried that in all of the photos our hair would be all over the place and we would look like a disaster, but somehow, Alyssa captured the moments in a way that looking at the photos, you would never know we were basically being blown away during the shoot. My fiancé and I are also not the ideal models, we were so awkward during the shoot, but Alyssa was so patient and did an amazing job working with us so we were more comfortable just being ourselves so she could get raw, natural photos instead of just having us pose. Alyssa is incredibly talented, and I can't wait to work with her again in the future!

Sent on 05/01/2018
    Alyssa Reinhold 29

MinhTho · Married on 06/16/2018

I worked with multiple photographers and Alyssa is easily my favorite so far. Not only she's very quick in respond, she's also super sweet, professional, and talented. The day we went to St. Mary's glacier for our couple photo shoot, it was icy, freezing with 20 mph wind blowing, nonstop. Yet, a lot of my family and friends commented on how happy and warm our photos turned out. Alyssa has her own way to put her couples at ease and managed to captured us in our raw moments. I'm excited to work with her on many more photo shoots as our little family grows in the future. Look no further, say YES to Alyssa to capture stunning couple/wedding/family photos that you can treasure forever!

Sent on 03/19/2018

Abby · Married on 06/15/2018

Having Alyssa as our photographer for our wedding was the best decision we could have made!! With our wedding being in CO and us living in Chicago we were a bit nervous but with Alyssa's help we didn't have to worry about a thing. She went above and beyond to help us in every aspect of our wedding. Not to mention, her pictures turned out absolutely gorgeous!! She made everyone in our party feel so calm and relaxed while she was taking pictures! The best decision you will make for your wedding is having Alyssa take your pictures :)

Sent on 08/06/2018

Natalie · Married on 06/09/2018

Alyssa is such a talented photographer who really goes the extra mile to make you feel comfortable and to have fun while shooting your photos! She is able to capture those "little moments" so effortlessly and her photo editing is really incredible. She is a gifted photography professional, but you will also end up feeling like friends by the end of your time together. 5 stars all day -- we love Alyssa!

Sent on 07/26/2018

Samantha · Married on 05/12/2018

When I found Alyssa, I immediately fell in love with her photography style. Alyssa did both our engagement session and small wedding and we were completely blown away with the photos (not to mention the quick turn around time during a really busy time for her). They not only captured our personalities, but also our big day perfectly. We could not be happier. Alyssa is obviously a talented photographer, but she is equally an amazingly sweet person. She went above and beyond to get to know us, make us feel completely comfortable in front of the camera (definitely not an easy task for two naturally awkward people), and make sure we were getting exactly what we wanted. She was responsive, incredibly easy to work with, and always willing to offer wedding recommendations well beyond photography. We feel like we won the jackpot, honestly! I would recommend her in a heartbeat.

Sent on 06/28/2018

Belén · Married on 05/07/2018

We found Alyssa on IG and fell in love with her work. Shes so talented <3 We won a giveaway for her 5k followers and were so amazed that she gave us a full photo session like enybody else. Not only the pics were amazing, but also her patience and loving personality made everything much easier, specially when loosing up in front of a camera!

Sent on 06/16/2018
    Alyssa Reinhold 30

byanka · Married on 05/04/2018

I found Alyssa through instagram and I'm SO incredibly happy that I did. She is by far the most attentive and caring photographer I have worked with. Alyssa gives great direction which is extremely important for awkward photo takers like me. Every photo is a dream and almost seem unreal. My husband and I received our photos extremely quick and she even surprised us with a sweet gift. I will most definitely recommend and re-hire in the future.

Sent on 06/28/2018
    Alyssa Reinhold 31
    Alyssa Reinhold 32

Brooke · Married on 03/01/2018

I found Alyssa on instagram and loved her instantly. She responded to my emails so fast and was very personable! She gave me excellent suggestions for our elopement. We flew to Colorado from Georgia and was very pleased with her photography. Our photos turned out amazing. Meeting her for the first time the day of the wedding was so easy. She is so sweet she was like someone we had known forever! Definitely recommend her 100 % !!

Sent on 04/09/2018

Chelsie · Married on 07/18/2017

Alyssa was such a fun photographer to work with!! Her work is so unique and the shots she captures are absolutely breathtaking!! I loved how she captured moments between my husband and I! She is a very relaxed, and adventurous photographer! We loved shooting with Alyssa!

Sent on 09/13/2017

Taylor · Married on 10/01/2016

My husband and I had just moved to Colorado and celebrated our one year wedding anniversary when we decided we wanted to document it with some pictures! We found Alyssa and after looking through her work we knew she would be perfect. Alyssa captured the joy and love that we shared during our first year of marriage just beautifully. She made us feel so comfortable and giddy which obviously made the pictures even better! As far as our backdrop, all I can say is... speechless. My husband and I always joke that no pictures could ever do these Colorado mountains justice but boy were we wrong! We will cherish our anniversary pictures forever and we are so thankful for Alyssa and her talent.

Sent on 11/23/2017
    Alyssa Reinhold 33
    Alyssa Reinhold 34
    Alyssa Reinhold 35
    Alyssa Reinhold 36
    Alyssa Reinhold 37
    Alyssa Reinhold 38

Annie · Married on 09/24/2016

Alyssa's work speaks for itself. Her images are incredibly beautiful, classy, adventurous and truly captures couples personalities and love. Not to mention she is one of the sweetest people! My husband and I did an anniversary session with her and we're so happy we made the decision to a) do an anniversary session! and b) chose Alyssa to take our pictures! Best decision we made!

Sent on 10/24/2017

Kate · Married on 09/10/2016

We used Alyssa for our 1st anniversary pictures and could not be happier with them! She made us feel very comfortable in front of the camera and gives good direction for those of us who aren't naturals in front of the camera. Highly recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 09/29/2017

Alyssa was such a pleasure to work with. We really wanted our photos to have a mountain backdrop, and she was not only down with a mountain adventure, she even had tons of great suggestions for locations and timing for the best light. Even though it was freezing during our shoot she was amazing at directing us to move and interact in ways that produced some really fun and romantic photos. Plus her shooting and editing style is absolutely GORGEOUS. If you're looking for a photographer, especially for an adventurous engagement or elopement shoot, I'd definitely recommend Alyssa!

Sent on 12/11/2017