Alyssa Grace Photography Reviews

23 | Crown Point, IN

23 Reviews for Alyssa Grace Photography

Carrie Olson · Married on 06/29/2019

Alyssa is the BEST in the BIZ.

Alyssa was wonderful from start to finish! She was always there to help me coordinate when to start & where to go next. She knew the exact poses we were going to do & kept it moving. Which my husband loved

Sent on 07/10/2019

Allison · Married on 05/25/2019

Best photographer around

Alyssa was absolutely amazing.

Sent on 06/08/2019

Collette · Married on 09/15/2018

All I can say is AMAZING! She was awesome to work with she's so creative with her pictures and now iam left with beautiful pictures to always remember our big day by. Highly recommend Alyssa and her crew :)

• Kelsey

Kelsey · Married on 09/15/2018

We cannot thank Alyssa and Kelly enough for capturing our special day! They truly felt like a part of our family and made our day that much more special! The sneak peak photos we have received are more amazing than we could have ever imagined! We cannot wait to see all the special moments they captured! We would highly recommend choosing Alyssa Grace Photography for your special day! We are so happy we did!

Sent on 10/06/2018

Genevieve · Married on 09/02/2018

The BEST photographer EVER Alyssa made me feel so special on my big day and I couldn't thank her more for capturing such beautiful moments to have for a lifetime

Sent on 10/02/2018

Samantha · Married on 08/31/2018

Loved working with Alyssa! She made us feel so comfortable after having trouble with our first photographer. We felt confident in her from our first meeting! We can't wait to see all our pictures she took :)

Sent on 09/21/2018

Jennifer · Married on 06/23/2018

Alyssa and Jose were so friendly and funny! They captured exactly what we wanted and made sure they didn't miss anything. Very professional, and they kept us smiling the entire time. I'm so excited to see the final photos of our special day.

Sent on 06/26/2018

Rebecca · Married on 06/22/2018

Alyssa Grace Photography was amazing and deserves more than a 5 star rating! Alyssa quickly becomes more than just your photographer, she becomes your friend. She is so much fun to work with, making you laugh all day long and melts any stress that arises. She gives you a confidence in yourself that you have never felt before. On top of this, she is an amazing photographer, capturing the beautiful, intimate moments between you and your loved one on your special day.

Alyssa recommended doing a first look, and I am so incredibly happy that I took her advice! My husband and I shared such a peaceful, beautiful moment together out in the woods near my house without any of the distractions. At the ceremony, walking down the aisle and seeing my husband at the end was still just as amazing. So, I highly recommend a first look with Alyssa!

She made sure we got the pictures we wanted, and she took so many more wonderful photos! Alyssa is just a genuine, talented individual with a heart of pure gold. My husband, family, and I absolutely adore her and are so thankful she was the one to photograph our special day. The photographer is such a crucial part to your wedding, not only capturing pictures, but helping you keep the day running more smoothly. Do yourself a favor and hire Alyssa!

Sent on 07/17/2018

Kim · Married on 05/27/2018

Totally happy with this photographer. She did my best friend's wedding snd her professionalism and her eye for detail was amazing! Easy to work with and a great personality!

Sent on 05/28/2018

Tara · Married on 12/31/2017

Our wedding was a cold New Year's Eve but that didn't stop Alyssa from capturing some incredibly beautiful photographs. She worked very promptly on a schedule and made sure to get several of the perfect shots for us! Alyssa was easy to work with and had "sneak peak" of pictures ready for us in hours! She also was quick to respond to any questions that we had and was willing to meet with us prior to the wedding. I am happy to recommend her and her services!

Sent on 01/13/2018

Josie · Married on 12/31/2017

AMAZING - she made our day beyond perfect and we couldn’t imagine anyone else photographing our day!!!

Alyssa is the absolute best!!!

Sent on 09/25/2019

Casey · Married on 10/21/2017

I just received my pictures and Oh My Gosh! I am so in love with the quality and the variety. Alyssa had a vision going into my wedding and she definitely achieved it! I could not be happier with my photos and I will recommend Alyssa to anyone that asks! She is such a caring, upbeat person and she is so easy to work with. Thank you Alyssa!

Sent on 12/11/2017

Sasha · Married on 09/30/2017

I just have to say... I have only got to see some photos she took off the back of her camera and I can already say I know she did amazing. Amazing to work with!

Ashlee · Married on 09/23/2017

Love! Love! Love! Alyssa! She is absolutely amazing! She is very attentive to your requests and expectations and BLOWS them away! She is patient and very hands on with making you as comfortable as ever when working with her during a session and on your wedding day! Alyssa and her team were so accommodating and helpful during our VERY HOT wedding day, they helped pat us down and kept waters flowing to us as we fought to get through our photos *WHICH WERE ABSOLUTELY BREATHTAKING!* We used Alyssa for our engagement and wedding photos, and are excited to continue to work with her for all of our photography needs. Her packages are very flexible and she is very accommodating to finding a package that fits your financial and person needs! I highly recommend her you won't be disappointed!!

Emily · Married on 06/24/2017

I have never been so happy with photos before. I'm so thankful I found you to be apart of my wedding! You and your team were incredible. I don't think there is a single photo that I don't love. I know where to go when we start having kids for sure. Thank you so much for working with me communication wise I know with me living in Michigan it was a little crazy at times. Your personality made it easy to relax and I wasn't so nervous. Thank you for making my day so special �

Brittani · Married on 09/10/2016

It was such an amazing experience working with Alyssa. She did my engagement photos, my boudoir shoot, and my wedding photos. I couldn't have asked for a better photographer and would recommend her to everyone! Not only does she have a great personality but her work is beautiful!

Jodie · Married on 06/10/2016

Alyssa was amazing to work with for my engagement and wedding photos! She was super sweet and explained everything to me! She was on time and always kept in contact with me. Alyssa even took my request photos and made sure to get those! I can’t wait for when we have a bundle of joy to do my maternity and future family photos with her!!

Tommy · Married on 04/16/2016

Alyssa has one of the most contagious personalities I have ever met. Her ability to have so much fun with you on the wedding day while taking some of the best photos I have ever seen is very admirable! I would recommend her if you are looking for not only stunning photos but an all-around great experience!!

Sent on 07/04/2018

Kandace · Married on 03/11/2016

Alyssa was so kind and receptive to all my needs on our wedding day. She was very in touch with the type/style of photos we wanted and did a great job.

Nicole · Married on 03/31/2012

she always returned my phone calls, She showed up on time, and worked with me to find a budget that fit. I'll update though when I see the end results of my pics.

Sent on 04/13/2012

Tiffanie · Married on 09/08/2018

Alyssa made me feel so comfortable and have so much fun before, during, and after the wedding. I am beyond pleased with her work!

Sent on 09/20/2018

Vicky · Married on 12/16/2015

4.2

I LOVED working with Alyssa. She has a great personality and loves her job! I love pictures and she definitely understand the NEED of GREAT pictures. She is a sweetheart and works with you in what you are looking for.

• Jamie

Jamie · Married on 06/08/2019

Photographer

Alyssa was great to work with but it has taken FOREVER to get our pictures back.
    Asked multiple times and all I got back was shes working on them and will be soon.
    Very frustrating since it’s been over 2 months and we don’t have any type of timeline when our pictures will be back.
    Our package comes with 50 thank you cards and but I sent mine out 2 less than 2 weeks after the wedding so now these are pointless for us.

Sent on 08/01/2019