Alyssa Flores Photography Reviews

View more information

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

• Mistletoe
    Mistletoe L. Getting married on 03/10/2022

Captured the moment for a lifetime!

Alyssa is so professional, and her photos truly capture the moment! Right after the event, she sent us preview photos that were stunning. I love her creative angles and shots. She focuses on taking the memory and no just a pose. We are so happy with all of her work! I would recommend her to anyone.

Alyssa Flores Photography's reply:

Thank you for the recommendations and the clients you have passed my way. I am always so excited to get those next-day sneak peeks out to my clients with a quick turn around with the rest of your images.
    Sheryl K. Getting married on 03/10/2022

Talented and Creative Photographer

Alyssa Flores is an amazing photographer. She has an eye for what makes a good photo, and she is also very easy to work with. I would definitely recommend her to my friends and family.

Alyssa Flores Photography's reply:

Thank you for your sweet words. Thank you for the opportunity to work with you and trusting me with your images!
    Savannah A. Married on 01/06/2022

Very professional, unique, and patient.

At my friends wedding, Alyssa helped capture the magic of the moment. The wedding was so beautifully lit and fairytale like that I thought it would be impossible to capture the moment in a picture, but Alyssa did it! These pictures are Beautiful!
    Cory S. Married on 10/16/2021

Alyssa captured our day so beautifully!

I don’t even know where to start in expressing how amazing Alyssa is. She is such a gem, a true artist. She brought such joy to our wedding day. Not only did she capture everything beyond beautifully, but she added magic to our day by creating experiences for us throughout the day while also encouraging us to express ourselves. She helped us all let our guards down and be comfortable in ourselves and it translated into how much we enjoyed the entirety of our day. She was there to capture every authentic moment - subtly prompting in the moments she needed to and shifting into the background at others. To the point where I would describe her as the most important person there that day but also sometimes I didn’t even notice she was there (in the best possible way). She has a sixth sense about reading people and feeling out the vibe of the event and translating that into the art she creates. I couldn’t have asked for a better representation of our wedding and we can’t stop looking at the beautiful moments she captured. She was also so helpful in the lead up and was a go to resource during planning - always super responsive and had great advice and referrals.
  • Kelly
    Kelly S. Married on 08/21/2021

Great experience

We hired Alyssa for our wedding and we took engagement photos that were beyond what we could’ve hoped for. We struggled with finding the right pick for our photographer and totally scored with Alyssa! Highly recommend. She’s a lot of fun and can see that she truly enjoys what she does.

Alyssa Flores Photography's reply:

Wow, thank you Kelly! I’ve enjoyed working with you both. I am so excited to capture your Wedding day!
    Kaitlyn J. Married on 10/04/2020

Absolutely Wonderful

She captures sweet every sweet moment there is.

Alyssa Flores Photography's reply:

Thank you Kaitlyn for your kind words. I am glad I was able to capture you and your hubby! I had such a blast.
    Cheyenne Married on 08/29/2020

Wedding pictures

Alyssa made our wedding photos a way to remember our beautiful wedding! She worked so well with our schedule and took all the right photos.
    Cheyenne M. Married on 08/29/2020

Wedding pictures

Alyssa Flores Photography's reply:

Cheyenne, you were a stunning bride! You and your loving family was such a pleasure to photograph! I am so happy that I had the opportunity to be apart of your special day!
    Sequoia A. Married on 05/16/2020

Fun time, great photos!

Doing a shoot with Alyssa was so much fun. She made me feel beautiful with just being myself. There was a lot of laughing and smiling, not simply posing for the camera. If I had an idea she'd turn it into an actual shot. It's always a great time going out with her and I love her work. Getting my pictures back is always so exciting and so many people always compliment them!