Always Elegant Bridal and Tuxedo Reviews

95 | Yuba City, CA

95 Reviews for Always Elegant Bridal and Tuxedo

• Vanessa

Vanessa · Getting married on 10/05/2019

She was totally awesome i cant remember her name but she was african american and had some awesome hair!!!!!! i had an idea of a dress i wanted but when i went in their and we got to talking she had me try on a dress that was just gorgeous and i feel in love and said yes to the dress

Sent on 06/03/2015

Gabriella · Married on 04/23/2019

Always Elegant Bridal is the perfect place to look for THE wedding gown!! The owner Bree is an absolute doll, always super friendly and greets you with a hug and a smile. The stylists that work there are incredibly knowledgeable and give you that one and one attention that makes you feel just like a princess! Also, the selection of designer gowns available are so stunning and unique, I will suggest AE Bridal to EVERYONE I know! Thank you for the incredible ladies :)

Sent on 04/06/2017
  • Amber

Amber · Married on 02/02/2019

Great experience and beautiful dress options

My first time wedding dress shopping I went to a boutique in Portland, OR with my mom, future mother-in-law and sister. I tried on many dresses that I had been loving online but felt awful in every single one of them. I don’t know if it was because the dresses were too small, or I wasn’t prepared for the disappointment of not finding “the one” at a store I had been stalking online for months.
    A week later, I decided to go to AE Bridal in Yuba City, where I live. I made an appointment and went in with not many expectations. I was by myself and right away Jessica made me feel so comfortable. She sat me down and asked about my fiancé, what I was looking for in a dress, how I wanted to feel, budget and gushed over my engagement ring. Immediately, I was in a better headspace. The other great thing was that I was trying on dresses in my size or too big, so I felt much more confident and could really see how they would fit. We tried on about 5 dresses, but I knew #3 was the one. We video chatted my mom and Jessica and I made a video of me finding the one! A beautiful strapless, ivory, lace A-line Stella York gown. Jessica was so charismatic and helped boost my confidence. Ordering the dress and making payments was so easy with AE Bridal and I would recommend the store to any bride looking for her dream dress.
    I got married last weekend and I got SOOOO many compliments on my dress. Everyone loved it! I can’t wait to see all of the photos.

Sent on 02/09/2019

Delphine · Married on 09/15/2018

0 friends
    1 review
    Share review
    Embed review
    Edit review
    5.0 star rating 8/31/2018
    As a wedding planner in the area, I've always sent my brides over to A/E for their huge selection of dresses! This time, as a bride, I had the opportunity to choose the dress of my dreams! With the help of my 15 closest friends, and of course the help of Bre herself, I found the one that made me tear up! I am getting married in 2 weeks, and to say I am excited to show my beautiful wedding dress to my soon to be husband is an understatement. Thank you Always Elegant, to their awesome team and of course amazing owner, for making me feel like a real bride. Special, and beautiful!

XO,
    Delphine

Sent on 08/31/2018

Crystal · Married on 05/12/2018

Thank you to Always Elegant Bridal, I found my dream wedding dress! It was a wonderful experience from the very first phone call with Cheyanne to coming in and meeting her for my appointment. We shopped around picked out some amazing fun dresses to try on. The large dressing rooms were a plus! Very clean, elegant and the bride robes to wear were fun! Walking out in dresses and being able to be on the pedestal in front of the large mirrors was the perfect touch. Cheyanne was amazing the whole time, we had a wonderful time together we laughed, had fun, and she helped me find my my dream dress! When she asked me if I wanted to try on a veil I said yes and she came back with one, put it on and it was perfect! In the end, I said, YES TO THE DRESS AND THE VEIL! Thank you so much Cheyanne and Always Elegant Bridal.

Sent on 07/12/2017
  • Jaskra

Rachel · Married on 11/05/2017

I loved working with the staff at AE Bridal in Chico! Sarah, Bree, and Danielle were so kind and helpful. The knowledge and care these ladies provided was amazing. I was dreading searching for a dress because I'm short, stocky, and I wasn't at the weight I wanted to be, but these ladies made me feel so comfortable. I went in a few times with different bridesmaids and the final visit with family. The first day Sarah found the dress I ended up deciding on. There was still so much to look at though, due to time constraints on my part, I wasn't sure it was the one yet. I still wanted to try others styles and keep my options open. Bree gave me such great assistance at my next two apointments. She found such beautiful and flattering dresses for me, two of which were the runners up to my favorite from the first appointment...it took the days in between mulling over pictures and that last appointment to truly decide between them. Sarah and Bree were so helpful and patient answering all our questions. This shop also offered something I couldn't get at David's Bridal, true customization. They can customize the dress to your height, and the seamstress is able to make modifications and/or additions by ordering additional material from the designer. I recently went to a wedding where they added sleeves to the dress, I would never have known it was modified! I'm so glad I made an appointment with your shop at the Chico Bridal Show! I can't wait until my dress comes in. I'm looking forward to my fitting! Thank you so much!

Sent on 05/21/2017

Kulena · Married on 10/14/2017

You ladies were so helpful! Ky was amazing and I can't wait to see the dress!

Sent on 08/16/2015

Kathryn · Married on 10/07/2017

Always Elegant just opened a new shop in Chico and it is so lovely! The owner and staff are so very friendly and make the appointment fun. I brought in pictures of dress styles I liked and they were quickly able to grasp the concept of the dress I wanted and kept the dresses they brought me within my budget. I am so happy I happened to be visiting Chico just a couple days after this new bridal shop opened, since there are very few other options for bridal shopping in town. I would highly recommend future brides make an appointment at Always Elegant (:

Sent on 12/31/2016

April · Married on 06/17/2017

What a wonderful place to get your dress. We got my daughters dress there and I can honestly say the are the best.

Sent on 06/07/2017

Tried going to David's Bridal and honestly felt a little defeated when I first walked into AE. Luckily they are so much more attentive and understanding and helped me feel better about wedding dress shopping. So much so that I said yes to the dress with tears of happiness in my eyes. I never in a million years would've picked up the dress I did so that I you for understanding my vision and helping me find the dress I didn't know I wanted. You are the best!

Sent on 01/21/2017
  • I

Inez · Married on 04/14/2017

The dresses here are stunning. And the owner was amazing to work with. She was super helpful and made me feel special. She knew exactly what I wanted and I could not have asked for better service. My dress was so beautiful and I wish I could wear it everyday.

Sent on 04/17/2017
  • Iris

Iris · Married on 10/22/2016

I had one of the best people working with me to find my dress, her name was Ky and she really knew her job. She picked something i never thought i could look good in and she made me realize i actually had a body! Best bridal shop ever and i was happy to buy locally!

Sent on 06/30/2016

Aleia · Married on 06/11/2016

Bree was amazing and I'm so happy with my dress!

Amber · Married on 06/11/2016

Bree was great. She listened to what I wanted and found just that and more. She remains realistic and tells you like it is which I think is important in this process. I have not yet had a fitting so we will see how that goes. Overall very satisfied so far.

Sent on 07/30/2015

janae · Married on 04/17/2016

I was so excited to get engaged and the first place I thought about was always elegant bridal for my dress. The selections and prices are perfect☺

Sent on 06/23/2015

Carrie · Married on 04/15/2016

Great selection. Great prices. Great service.

Maddie · Married on 03/19/2016

Always elegant has an amazing selection of wedding gowns and in a reasonable budget. The store's decor definitely made me feel like I was in an upscale boutique! The atmosphere was fun and classy! All of the staff members were so helpful and made me feel comfortable through the whole process. I worked with Kelli and she did the BEST job at listening to my every want and desire when it came to my wedding dress. Ultimately i found my dream dress! Kelli knew exactly what I would look fabulous in and what I wanted. I have recommended Kelli at Always Elegant to all of my newly engaged friends and will continue to do so. I am beaming with excitement from my experience and you will too!

Kyra · Married on 11/14/2015

I had a great experience picking out my wedding dress. Happi helped me and showed me all the dresses that fit under my requirements and I had a lot to choose from. Ended finding my perfect dress and said YES to the dress :)

Sent on 10/02/2014

Brianna · Married on 11/07/2015

Bree was an excellent associate. I enjoyed working with her. She is very helpful in helping someone find a dress, yet allowed them to make their own decisions.

Sent on 11/28/2014

Very happy with service I got. They worked with my budget and got a dress that I love

Sent on 06/03/2015

Ashley · Married on 10/10/2015

I cannot recommend Always Elegant highly enough. They fit me in last minute. I have a sort of vague description of a dress I was looking for. The girls pulled some gorgeous dresses and were sooo helpful. I found a dress here when I couldn't find one in Sac or San Jose. Excellent experience!

Sent on 10/02/2014

Rachel · Married on 10/10/2015

My Mother, Sister and I attended our wedding dress shopping appointment. This was my first appointment wedding dress shopping and I was excited but nervous as I wasn’t 100% sure what I would like. Bree was AMAZING to work with, she helped me find the style that I liked, and picked the most beautiful dress. Bree listened to what I liked about all the different dresses and helped me select MY DRESS. Amazing experience, no need to shop anywhere else. Thank you!!

Sent on 02/05/2015

LOVE my dress. Had such a fun time trying them on here.

Sent on 12/14/2015

mehgan · Married on 09/27/2015

My consultant was amazing and kind. She helped me find the most beautiful dress and kept it well with in my budget. I truly appreciate her.

Sent on 02/18/2015

Kaitlin · Married on 09/26/2015

My family and I have gone to Always Elegant Bridal for years for our Prom Dresses, Bridesmaid Dresses and now our Wedding Dresses.The staff at Always Elegant Bridal is phenomenal. Great selection of dresses that are in pristine condition. Looking forward to continued business with them in the future.

Sent on 10/15/2014