AltjanaStyle Reviews

4 | Brooklyn, NY

4 Reviews for AltjanaStyle

Keti · Married on 07/04/2010

You want someone professional, experience and fun for your wedding day, Get Altjana. Loved her work. She was so professional and knew how to make me feel great on my wedding day. Loved her advice and kindness.I would so recommend her.

Jennifer · Married on 10/17/2009

Altjana did amazing work with my hair and Make-up on my Wedding,Even when I was nervous and worried , she made me feel so comfortable. Every detail was done to her perfection ! My hair was beautiful , my make up was stunning , I cannot thank you enough.I will remember this day forever , it was the happiest day of my life. My bridal party looked great too! and my mom loved hairstyle you created with her hair, thank you again,and again....

Alba · Married on 09/26/2009

I hired Altjana to do both my hair and the hair of my bridal party last year. She did a fabulous job and my hair looked amazing the day of my wedding. It also stayed up all night. She was a pleasure to work with and her pricing was unbeatable. I would tell my friends to have her for they weddings.
    Alba

Marinela · Married on 04/28/2006

Altjana did my hair and makeup as well as all the bridesmaids,my mom and flower girl. Every single person's hair was gorgeous! Makeup perfect! everyone looked like a celebrity! I was so happy with my hair and makeup! Altjana is a professional and with a lot of experience. Altjana exceeded my expectations!She did an amazing job. Everyone looked and felt so beautiful and it added so much to my day. Altjana listens to what you want and tell what is the best style for you .Her prices were comparable to others and in some cases considerably less expensive, but the work she did was fantastic.
    Altjana is only one,I highly recommend to anyone planning a wedding!