Alpine Duos/Peek Performances Reviews

15 | Denver, CO

15 Reviews for Alpine Duos/Peek Performances

• Kitty

Kitty · Married on 09/09/2018

Susie was amazing and very accommodating to the last minute things that inevitably happened! The music was absolutely perfect!

Sent on 09/11/2018

Alpine Duos/Peek Performances's reply:

Thanks, Kitty! It was a beautiful wedding- your dress was gorgeous!
  • Sara

Sara · Married on 06/23/2018

Susie was kind and courteous and so easy to work with. She didn't have the music for a song I wanted for my processional but said it was something she should have so she offered to buy the music at no extra charge to me which was above and beyond her duties! She called me to discuss every detail of the music to ensure it was exactly as I wanted it. I'm glad I chose her to play the music at our ceremony, it was delightful!

Sent on 07/03/2018

Alpine Duos/Peek Performances's reply:

Thanks, Sara!! It was a pleasure to play for your lovely wedding, and now I have March from Scipio in my repertoire! Have a great life! Susie

Brandon · Married on 09/02/2017

Really enjoyed Susie and her guitar counterpart. She was professional throughout the whole process and very accommodating. We loved the songs we picked and they did such a great job during the ceremony. Highly recommend! Beautiful music!

Sent on 09/15/2017

Alpine Duos/Peek Performances's reply:

Thanks, Brandon! We enjoyed playing for your wedding, and thanks again for the pergola tarp which shaded us.

Courtney · Married on 08/05/2017

I hired Peek Performances for my wedding in Boulder a few weeks ago. Susie was absolutely wonderful to work with! She was very responsive in emails and easy to communicate with throughout my entire wedding planning process. Not only that we had full trust in her that everything would go exactly as planned. Which is a dream for a bride and groom! We never had to stress about the ceremony music. Susie and her team showed up on time, performed beautiful music, and were very professional. She also was willing to play specific songs that we wanted. I highly recommend her to anybody looking for a ceremony musician and/or cocktail hour music!!

Sent on 08/23/2017

Alpine Duos/Peek Performances's reply:

Thanks, Courtney! Our trio had fun playing for you, and thanks again to your uncle for help setting up our awning!

Barbara · Married on 10/01/2016

Susie and her team were so incredible. They were flexible and worked with me to create the perfect music list for my wedding. They even learned some new pieces! They played beautifully and made my ceremony perfect.

Sent on 10/03/2016

Alpine Duos/Peek Performances's reply:

Thanks! We loved playing for you, and are always happy to learn new music!

Excellent musicians for our wedding ceremony, guitar and violin combo. Just beautiful playing the whole time. I am a musician myself and have heard some scratchy violion at other weddings so I was really worried about finding a great ensemble. Susie is part of a professional orchestra and we knew we were in good hands. They completely nailed a Van Morrison cover we requested for the bride's walk--it was so magical. Also really nice and easy to work with. Reliable, flexible, professional, and good communication. Highly recommend.

Sent on 01/04/2016

Alpine Duos/Peek Performances's reply:

Thanks! It was our pleasure to play for you!
  • User5420189 · 2+ years ago

We chose Peek Performances for our wedding ceremony and reception music, and we couldn't have been happier with everything! We were so impressed with the quality of the music and the professionalism and talent of the musicians. Susie was a pleasure to work with. We planned our wedding on fairly short notice, and Susie was so responsive and proactive. She took the initiative to research and find a lot of Jewish sheet music at my request, and worked closely with me to create the perfect list of music for our wedding and reception. They were extremely flexible and agreed to stay an extra hour at our request. We got so many compliments on the beautiful music! So happy with everything! Thank you!

Sent on 09/09/2015

Alpine Duos/Peek Performances's reply:

Thanks, "Private User"! I had fun playing all those songs, and now they are stuck in my head!!!

We chose Peek Performances as our wedding duo for our ceremony and reception and couldn't have been happier! Susie was so professional and responsive. We communicated regularly by email to create a list of music, as I was doing all this from out of state. Susie took the time to locate all the unique Jewish songs I requested and made plenty of suggestions for both ceremony and reception music. She was incredibly proactive and put so much effort into making sure the music was exactly what we wanted. Susie and her partner showed up on time the day of the wedding, looked very professional and played beautifully. We got so many compliments on the music! They are truly talented musicians and the music was top notch! Definitely the best choice we could have made!

Sent on 09/25/2015

Jessica · Married on 08/28/2015

Susie was awesome! I love how she wanted to know the details of the event so she knew exactly when to play and to make sure everything was perfect for us. The music that she played was simply beautiful. Thank you for being a part of our day and for the beautiful music that added so much emotion to our ceremony.

Sent on 08/30/2015

Alpine Duos/Peek Performances's reply:

Thanks, Jessica! It was my pleasure to play for you. You did a great job of walking in slowly enough so that I got to play a lot of your song!

Colleen · Married on 08/22/2015

Peek Performances provided cello and violin music at our daughters wedding.
    Susie Peek was excellent to work with and provided music that was not part
    of her normal repertoire. Guests raved about the quality and sound of the
    music provided. I would not hesitate to use Susie's services in the
    future.

Sent on 08/31/2015

Alpine Duos/Peek Performances's reply:

Thanks, Colleen! We loved playing for you at Devil's Thumb Ranch. Thanks for providing that big, stable canopy for us.

Jeff · Married on 08/15/2015

As a classical guitarist, I have had the privilege of performing with Susie Peek and Peek Performances since 1998. Susie is among Colorado's elite string players/performers. Her dedication to her craft, high level of preparation, reliability and organizational skills are just a few aspects that set her apart and make Susie one of my favorite musicians to perform with. Whether you're looking for traditional wedding music or something more personal and unique, Susie can play it beautifully. She is my first-call violinist. I'm certain she will make your wedding ceremony a memorable experience for you and your guests.

Jeff LaQuatra, guitarist

Sent on 08/18/2015

Alpine Duos/Peek Performances's reply:

And if anyone wants a fantastic guitar player who can play ALL styles of music, call Jeff! Thanks, Jeff, it's always a pleasure to work with you, too!

Jen · Married on 07/11/2015

Professional, courteous, timely, and amazing! I had an outdoor wedding, and we wanted live music for the ceremony. They were accommodating of every song I wanted played, and even ensured my song list before the wedding. They coordinated with our wedding party to ensure that everyone walked in at just the right moment. They were a wonderful addition to our wedding. Our guests commented on how they completed the picture perfectly!

Sent on 07/14/2015

Alpine Duos/Peek Performances's reply:

Thanks, Jen! It was our pleasure to play for you!
    Susie

Kerry · Married on 09/27/2014

With all the planning I had to do for my wedding, working with Alpine Duos/Peek Performances was one of the easiest vendors I worked with. Quick to respond to my inquiries and the value for their musical service was amazing. Everything was finalized before the wedding ceremony and there was nothing I had to do but start walking down the aisle to the music we chose. My husband and I chose the violin/cello duet and they were beautiful. The music that filled the church reflected perfectly the emotions I was feeling. If you have the chance to hire them it will be one of the best decisions for make while planning your wedding!!!

Sent on 01/13/2015

My husband and I loved working with Susie. She was so friendly and the music was incredible. We couldn't have asked for better ceremony music. Their website made it very easy for us to pick our music and our guests raved about their performance.

Sent on 11/09/2012

Jessie · Married on 09/14/2012

We hired Susie to play with a strings trio for our wedding ceremony and she was great. Easy to work with, was willing to learn our special request song, showed up on time, was professional and sounded great!!!

Sent on 09/29/2012