15 Reviews for Alpine Duos/Peek Performances

Cello (1)
Cocktail Hour (1)
Learn New Songs (1)
15 Alpine Duos/Peek Performances Reviews

Susie was amazing and very accommodating to the last minute things that inevitably happened! The music was absolutely perfect!

Profile Picture Kitty, 9/9/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Susie was kind and courteous and so easy to work with. She didn't have the music for a song I wanted for my processional but said it was something she should have so she offered to buy the music at no extra charge to me which was above and beyond her duties! She called me to discuss every detail of the music to ensure it was exactly as I wanted it. I'm glad I chose her to play the music at our ceremony, it was delightful!

Profile Picture Sara, 6/23/18, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Really enjoyed Susie and her guitar counterpart. She was professional throughout the whole process and very accommodating. We loved the songs we picked and they did such a great job during the ceremony. Highly recommend! Beautiful music!

Profile Picture Brandon, 9/2/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Guitar, Violin, Instrumental-Duo, Ceremony

I hired Peek Performances for my wedding in Boulder a few weeks ago. Susie was absolutely wonderful to work with! She was very responsive in emails and easy to communicate with throughout my entire wedding planning process. Not only that we had full trust in her that everything would go exactly as planned. Which is a dream for a bride and groom! We never had to stress about the ceremony music. Susie and her team showed up on time, performed beautiful music, and were very professional. She also was willing to play specific songs that we wanted. I highly recommend her to anybody looking for a ceremony musician and/or cocktail hour music!!

Profile Picture Courtney, 8/5/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music
Services Used: Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Learn New Songs, Cello, Guitar, Violin, Instrumental-Trio

Susie and her team were so incredible. They were flexible and worked with me to create the perfect music list for my wedding. They even learned some new pieces! They played beautifully and made my ceremony perfect.

Profile Picture User7271044, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Excellent musicians for our wedding ceremony, guitar and violin combo. Just beautiful playing the whole time. I am a musician myself and have heard some scratchy violion at other weddings so I was really worried about finding a great ensemble. Susie is part of a professional orchestra and we knew we were in good hands. They completely nailed a Van Morrison cover we requested for the bride's walk--it was so magical. Also really nice and easy to work with. Reliable, flexible, professional, and good communication. Highly recommend.

Profile Picture User6144070, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music

We chose Peek Performances for our wedding ceremony and reception music, and we couldn't have been happier with everything! We were so impressed with the quality of the music and the professionalism and talent of the musicians. Susie was a pleasure to work with. We planned our wedding on fairly short notice, and Susie was so responsive and proactive. She took the initiative to research and find a lot of Jewish sheet music at my request, and worked closely with me to create the perfect list of music for our wedding and reception. They were extremely flexible and agreed to stay an extra hour at our request. We got so many compliments on the beautiful music! So happy with everything! Thank you!

Profile Picture User5420189, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

We chose Peek Performances as our wedding duo for our ceremony and reception and couldn't have been happier! Susie was so professional and responsive. We communicated regularly by email to create a list of music, as I was doing all this from out of state. Susie took the time to locate all the unique Jewish songs I requested and made plenty of suggestions for both ceremony and reception music. She was incredibly proactive and put so much effort into making sure the music was exactly what we wanted. Susie and her partner showed up on time the day of the wedding, looked very professional and played beautifully. We got so many compliments on the music! They are truly talented musicians and the music was top notch! Definitely the best choice we could have made!

Profile Picture User5470172, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Susie was awesome! I love how she wanted to know the details of the event so she knew exactly when to play and to make sure everything was perfect for us. The music that she played was simply beautiful. Thank you for being a part of our day and for the beautiful music that added so much emotion to our ceremony.

Profile Picture Jessica, 8/28/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Peek Performances provided cello and violin music at our daughters wedding.
Susie Peek was excellent to work with and provided music that was not part
of her normal repertoire. Guests raved about the quality and sound of the
music provided. I would not hesitate to use Susie's services in the
future.

Profile Picture Colleen, 8/22/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

As a classical guitarist, I have had the privilege of performing with Susie Peek and Peek Performances since 1998. Susie is among Colorado's elite string players/performers. Her dedication to her craft, high level of preparation, reliability and organizational skills are just a few aspects that set her apart and make Susie one of my favorite musicians to perform with. Whether you're looking for traditional wedding music or something more personal and unique, Susie can play it beautifully. She is my first-call violinist. I'm certain she will make your wedding ceremony a memorable experience for you and your guests.

Jeff LaQuatra, guitarist

Profile Picture Jeff, 8/15/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Professional, courteous, timely, and amazing! I had an outdoor wedding, and we wanted live music for the ceremony. They were accommodating of every song I wanted played, and even ensured my song list before the wedding. They coordinated with our wedding party to ensure that everyone walked in at just the right moment. They were a wonderful addition to our wedding. Our guests commented on how they completed the picture perfectly!

Profile Picture Jen, 7/11/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

With all the planning I had to do for my wedding, working with Alpine Duos/Peek Performances was one of the easiest vendors I worked with. Quick to respond to my inquiries and the value for their musical service was amazing. Everything was finalized before the wedding ceremony and there was nothing I had to do but start walking down the aisle to the music we chose. My husband and I chose the violin/cello duet and they were beautiful. The music that filled the church reflected perfectly the emotions I was feeling. If you have the chance to hire them it will be one of the best decisions for make while planning your wedding!!!

Profile Picture Kerry, 9/27/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

My husband and I loved working with Susie. She was so friendly and the music was incredible. We couldn't have asked for better ceremony music. Their website made it very easy for us to pick our music and our guests raved about their performance.

Profile Picture User2762995, 2+ years ago, 7 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

We hired Susie to play with a strings trio for our wedding ceremony and she was great. Easy to work with, was willing to learn our special request song, showed up on time, was professional and sounded great!!!

Profile Picture Jessie, 9/14/12, 8 Reviews