Almost Anywhere Weddings And Proposals Reviews

Almost Anywhere Weddings And Proposals 3
Almost Anywhere Weddings And Proposals 4
Almost Anywhere Weddings And Proposals 5

Eric · Married on 09/10/2016

Shelley really helped us. We had a last minute change in officiant and she was able to fit us into her schedule. Everything was completed and done in a professional manner and helped me feel at easy during the entire process. Highly recommended.

Sent on 09/15/2016

Angie · Married on 09/04/2016

Shelley performed our wedding ceremony over Labor Day weekend and did an amazing job! Even though we lived quite a distance away, she kept in contact with us over phone and email in order to really get to know us to create a heartfelt ceremony. When we got in town, she met with us to review the ceremony and put us at ease. It was clear that Shelley really enjoys what she does. Her passion and enthusiasm for bringing loved ones together was clear in her words, actions and loving nature.

Sent on 09/08/2016

Kelsey · Married on 09/02/2016

My husband and I were married September 2nd, 2016 and hired Shelley of Almost Anywhere Weddings and Proposals, and I am so glad that we did. When I first spoke with Shelley on the phone, we clicked immediately and talked for nearly an hour. I am not usually one to want to talk on the phone that long, but I really enjoyed the conversation we had.

She was so warm and genuine right off the bat, and her excitement and passion for what she does was so apparent. My husband and I met her a few days later, and she was just as kind and genuine as I had expected. She made us feel like making our day special meant the world to her, and I know it did. She went over everything at our meeting, asked all the right questions and really wanted to get to know us and get a feel for exactly what we wanted for our ceremony.

She delivered.

She wrote a customized ceremony for us, which was absolutely beautiful, and provided us with a gorgeous book with a copy of our ceremony reading, a beautiful card, and one of our wedding invitations inside. She also was very helpful in making sure we had nothing to worry about when it came our marriage license, and took care of getting it submitted for us after the wedding.

I really, really adore Shelley. She put so much passion, love and meticulous detail into her job and made sure we had a fabulous ceremony. I 100% recommend her if you are looking for a wedding officiant that will go above and beyond for you. Thank you Shelley, we will be forever grateful for you!

Kelsey and Chad

Sent on 10/09/2016

Trevor · Married on 08/27/2016

My wife and I found Shelley Cook of Almost Anywhere Weddings and Proposals on pretty short notice and, as luck would have it, she was available on our wedding day. Shelley is a warm, sincere and engaging person who was genuinely interested in getting to know us before helping us create our ceremony. She was very professional and accommodating and created a customized ceremony for us after traveling out of her way to meet with us in person. We and our families felt the ceremony was heartfelt and beautiful. We could not have asked for a better experience.

Sent on 08/30/2016

Kayla · Married on 08/13/2016

Shelley did an amazing job, she is very professional and knows exactly how to calm things down. She's very energetic and pumps you up at the same time! I am honestly so happy we had her! Even made a centimenal piece for us to keep :)

Sent on 08/14/2016

Delaire · Married on 08/05/2016

Shelley was beyond amazing! We met with her before the wedding to get to know each other. After our meeting she wrote the most beautiful vows, that depicted us, and everything we feel for each other. She made it so personal! She went above and beyond to make our wedding perfect!
    Mr. & Mrs Robert Batts

Sent on 08/10/2016

Laura · Married on 07/09/2016

Shelley made our renewal of our vows very special!! I surprised my hubby on our 13th wedding anniversary & he is still talking it! I wanted a very simple ceremony & it was short & sweet. shelley did just that & wrote our vows ,added a touch of humor to it as well. Will be contacting her again on our 25th!!

Sent on 07/22/2016

Natalie Knuth · Married on 09/28/2019

Officiant to our wedding

Shelly is an awesome person. Such great energy. She did an amazing job officianting our wedding!

Sent on 09/30/2019

Tammy · Married on 07/15/2018

The ceremony that Shelley provided for my husband and I exceeded our expectations for a simple, heartfelt and memorable ceremony. She was thrilled about the idea of incorporating our 4 teenagers in the ceremony and made it easy for them to participate by offering up the idea of a shell ceremony. Working with Shelley was easy - she is organized, professional and very knowledgeable about area venues. I highly recommend her and her business!

Sent on 07/18/2018
  • I

Irina · Married on 10/21/2017

4.2
      3.0

Shelley was extremely enthusiastic and friendly, and made the ceremony planning process fairly straight forward and easy. Our ceremony was exactly what we pictured - beautiful, emotional and quick! Shelley is also very accommodating of less than usual ceremonial services - she incorporated handfasting into our ceremony (a Serbian Orthodox tradition) and our families were very happy to see it.

=Edit=
    I have left my above review untouched, including the star ratings. Upon the posting of our review, we were contacted by Shelley numerous times emotionally begging us to edit it to a five star rating or to delete it entirely.

As someone who almost exclusively used Wedding Wire to plan my wedding and relied heavily on the honest reviews of brides and grooms, I felt this was inappropriate and unfair to future couples. I have edited my review to include this disclaimer per the advice of Wedding Wire who is aware of the vendor's requests.

Sent on 11/09/2017

Almost Anywhere Weddings And Proposals's reply:

I always put my heart and soul into creating a personalized beautiful ceremony for every couple and it means so much to me that the couples I marry are over the moon happy. I try to go above and beyond for each couple to make their day special and everything they hoped it to be. I am greatly saddened that this couple was not over the moon happy as I truely thought they were.