Almost Anywhere Weddings And Proposals Reviews

Almost Anywhere Weddings And Proposals 3
Almost Anywhere Weddings And Proposals 4
Almost Anywhere Weddings And Proposals 5

Rebecca · Married on 09/30/2017

Shelley made our vows so deeply personal and meaningful for our special day. They were absolutely beautiful! She did an amazing job! She also took lots of pictures and sent then to me the next day. Which is nice to have while you're waiting for the professional ones to be completed. We were thrilled with the job she did :)

Sent on 10/08/2017

Mandy · Married on 09/23/2017

I can't say enough about Shelley! She was THE BEST. I could tell from the first time we spoke, she truly loves her job. She was immediately invested in making sure she provided us with the best wedding possible. She met with us for several hours prior to writing our personalized vows. She kept in touch the entire time leading up to the wedding. Aside from the exceptional service provided, I was beyond elated with the "extras"... At the reception, she handed me a little package which included our typed out vows, our wedding license, and our invitation on frame-able paper. Brought tears to my eyes! She also took so many pictures, candid and posed, that she sent to me right away so I had immediate mementos of the best day of our lives. I don't know how to thank Shelley enough! Oh.. she is also guilty of getting my new husband addicted to sushi ;)!

Sent on 10/16/2017

Philip · Married on 09/16/2017

Shelley was very responsive and helpful throughout the whole process, from our initial meeting, to the rehearsal, to the big day. Everything went smoothly, and all the more so because of Shelley's experience and flexibility.

Sent on 10/19/2017

Heather · Married on 09/02/2017

We decided to do a spur-of-the-moment wedding, and Shelley was amazing. She was able to put together a beautiful ceremony in less than 36 hours. She was very accommodating and extremely responsive. She also took many photos of the reception and after the ceremony that she sent to us immediately after. We are so glad we chose Shelly!

Sent on 11/20/2017

Ciara · Married on 08/19/2017

Shelley was amazing and my *new* husband and I kept saying how we couldn't have asked for a better wedding or officiant! I'm still on cloud 9! She was prompt, actually showing up at our room earlier than scheduled, to prepare us for our wedding. She wrote a beautiful and personalized ceremony for us, set everything up on the beach for us, and made everything so easy and stress free! I would highly recommend her to anyone and everyone planning on getting married! You can't ask for a more personable, friendly, and professional officiant! Thank you, Shelley, for making our day perfect!

Sent on 08/22/2017

Christine · Married on 08/12/2017

We had the most perfect wedding and We could tell that Shelley was very experienced and compassionate. She was execellent at communication. She made us feel very special and made everything flow smoothly. We were very happy with the ceremony. It was a dream come true.

Sent on 08/15/2017

Jen · Married on 08/08/2017

Shelley is an absolute amazing person with a heart and soul of gold! She made our day so special and fun. I highly recommend her for your special day as she goes above and beyond to make your day special for everyone. She has amazing photography skills as well!

Sent on 08/11/2017

Mike · Married on 08/07/2017

Shelly truly cares about her clients and providing them with an amazing day!

Sent on 08/09/2017

Richard · Married on 07/22/2017

Shelly was great through the whole process of our wedding. Very flexible, gave us exactly what we wanted, and made sure our wedding was simple as we ask

Sent on 07/29/2017

Nikole · Married on 07/22/2017

Shelly is great. Made us feel very comfortable and un stressed.
    She took the time to get to know us and our families. Everyone thought she was super cool.
    Would recommend her any time

Sent on 07/29/2017

Megan · Married on 07/08/2017

Shelley did a great job officiating our wedding. We had a very particular idea of what we wanted (meaningful, non-religious, not boring, etc.) and she helped us design a ceremony that was exactly what we wanted. She is extremely thoughtful and very good at what she does! We highly recommend her!

Sent on 07/19/2017

Bryan · Married on 07/01/2017

Shelley was everything we wanted in a wedding officiant. She was kind, flexible, timely, friendly, and flexible. She took the time to get to know us before, so that she could make our vows more meaningful and personal. The ceremony was intimate and beautiful. We would recommend Shelley to anyone who is looking for an officiant.

Sent on 07/30/2017

Vanessa · Married on 06/24/2017

Shelley did an amazing job with our wedding ceremony. We were coming from out of town, and she guided us through the entire process. She made this a very personal experience for us and our very large blended family. She was professional, but also very personal and captured exactly what we hoped for. I would highly recommend Shelley.

Sent on 06/26/2017

Trina · Married on 06/21/2017

Blessings to this wonderful women. Shelly was amazing. By the day of our wedding, it felt like she was family. She took the time to get to know us and to listen to our ideas for a perfect day. Shelly's personality is fun and loving and she did whatever was needed to make the day just how we imagined( we had a bit of a hike to get to the perfect spot). Very professional and patient in helping work out all the details, moving things along and calming nerves. She truly makes the day all about the happy couple. Thank you Shelly for helping to make our day wonderful.

Trina and Randy

Sent on 08/21/2017

Bella · Married on 06/10/2017

Shelley is a very nice person with a lot of passion! We were so glad to have her as our officiant. Our family like her too! Even though she can't speak Chinese, our parents still feel her passion. Plus, she is very professional and creative! The whole idea of seashell wedding is great, we love those shells and they are get along with the sands and the candle. In a word, we will definitely recommend Shelley to our friend, Shelley is the best! :)

Sent on 07/05/2017

Kristen · Married on 05/18/2017

Shelley was fantastic from start to finish! From the moment we contacted her we felt she was a perfect fit as she has such a passion for what she does. She was very energetic but calming at the same time. Be are beyond pleased with Shelley in all regards and couldn't be happier!

Sent on 07/12/2017

Krystal · Married on 05/06/2017

Shelly was wonderful. She made us feel comfortable right away. She is very hands on and accommodating. She took time to get to know us and our "vision" for our wedding. I definitely recommend her for your special day! A very kind and sweet person.

Sent on 05/07/2017

Mel · Married on 05/06/2017

Shelley is awesome!!! Helpful, kind, willing to go the extra mile. Our wedding was short notice but she took action immediately. Got to know us both & took the time to really get to know OUR story. The ceremony was private and couldn't have been more perfect for us. She's funny, caring & is born to do this. I would recommend her to anyone, anytime!!!

Sent on 05/07/2017

David · Married on 05/06/2017

Shelley is an amazing officiant! She truly has a passion for her work! It's true she will officiant a wedding almost anywhere, we had ours at a chapel out in Grayling, she drove half way across the state and she had a wedding earlier that morning! My wife and I eloped and we needed an officiant on short notice, that was no problem for Shelley. She easy to talk to and a lot of fun! We highly recommend Shelley, she gives heartfelt passionate ceremonies!

Sent on 05/09/2017

Clif · Married on 01/01/2017

We had a great night, then at just after midnight on the 1st of January (New Years Eve), we were pronounced husband and wife. A night I will never forget. Am very thankful for someone that found it more important to wed my wife and I, rather than have a night of their own. Thank you for a night I will never forget.

Sent on 01/08/2017

Lisa · Married on 12/30/2016

Shelley was fantastic!! She made our wedding more than we could have ever expected at such a short notice. Our wedding was beautiful and exactly as we had hoped for. We couldnt have done it without her.

Sent on 01/02/2017

Shea · Married on 12/08/2016

Shelley is amazing! Super easy to work with and great listener. She made me feel at ease as our wedding day got closer and was in constant contact to see how I was doing. I couldn't have asked for a more kind hearted person to marry us. Thank you Shelley!!!

Sent on 12/11/2016

Kelly · Married on 10/15/2016

We had the most amazing wedding ceremony with Shelley. She performed the most thoughtful ceremonies and took all the time needed to really get to know us. She was such a wonderful addition to our day!! We could not have been more pleased. We very highly recommend you have Shelley perform your officiant duties. She goes above and beyond. She really makes you feel special and that she is there for you to enhance your day. She also loves helping out in any way possible. You have to go with Shelley we were so pleased and happy!!!!!!

Sent on 10/16/2016

kelly · Married on 10/01/2016

Shelley was amazing...everything from our first communication with her to the mailing of our marriage license was flawless. When she met with us to learn what we wanted in our ceremony, she pulled different stories out of each of us that made us really value our commitment to each other...talking to her almost felt like a friend who also happens to be a marriage therapist. She really listened to who we were when writing our unique ceremony. She encouraged us to make changes and add ideas. She really respected our decisions about the ceremony, and worked everything we asked for in flawlessly. Planning a small wedding, I was kind of winging a lot of the details....but she also had lots of little advice about small things in the wedding that I hadn't thought of...she didn't give me advice in a bossy way...but more of a "did you think of this?" and honestly, typically I hadn't! She is a real pro.
    She was an amazing sport the day of our wedding. It was raining, the tornado sirens were going off, and she was stranded at the beach waiting for us. The rain was short lived, but I was worried she would be unhappy...to my surprise she handled this with a smile and a laugh. She is a good sport in every sense of the word and will do anything to make the couple feel relaxed and happy. She felt like a part of our family by the time it was all done. Her personality is genuine, such a nice contrast to the phony people you tend to encounter when dealing with wedding vendors. She honestly does this because she loves marriage and loves the people she ushers into this commitment. She doesn't focus on what is trendy or traditional at all...just what the couple wants and what their personality dictates. I'm so glad we found her, I can't imagine anyone else being such an important part of our wedding. I couldn't possibly recommend her more.

Sent on 10/08/2016

Andrea · Married on 09/10/2016

The week before our wedding we had had to find a new officiant, we found Shelley online and she responded almost immediately. She was very flexible with a time to meet the very next day! She was very enthusiastic, and was more than open to the offbeat ceremony we wanted. She took care of details we hadn't even thought of. Then the day of my fiance forgot his lines! She very smoothly made it a repeat after me and it went just perfectly. Shelley went above and beyond to make the day perfect for us.

Sent on 09/28/2016