ALMOND SPRINGS Reviews

10 Reviews for ALMOND SPRINGS

• F

Florentina P. · Married on 10/31/2020

Simply the best

What a wonderful place for a wedding!! The ranch decorates itself and we wouldn’t have asked for better service! The owners were there to walk us through everything and make our day completely magical! I would highly recommend this venue, the photos came out gorgeous and there’s just so many amazing ways to set up the ceremony and reception. The full kitchen made it a breeze for our catering staff and the saloon was just so perfect for drinks! I really could not have asked for a better day! One thing to note, finding this place can be a little challenging so I would highly suggest getting a shuttle bus for your guests. Thank you for making our day so beautiful and memorable!!

Sent on 02/17/2021

ALMOND SPRINGS's reply:

Florentina, thank you so much for your kind words! You and Daniel were an absolute pleasure to work with and I am so happy we were able to host your incredible family and friends! Even though we are a few months out, I still find myself looking back on your photos and reminiscing on the day. I hope you, Daniel, Luke, and Bengie are doing well! Cheers!

Travis C. · Married on 08/29/2020

Amazing experience

This venue was amazing! During such a stressful time and with the added bonus of everything being shut down, Jacob was the best! He was totally on our side and his “customer service” was incredible! He answered every phone call or text immediately. We ended up having to switch to this venue last minute and we are so happy we did. Pictures turned out incredible here and all of our guest commented on what a nice venue it was! The only con I think we had, is that there is hardly any cell service and the directions to get here are a little tough. But I would 100% recommend this venue to any couple I know! Thank you Jacob and the rest of Almond Springs for making our wedding day so amazing!!

Sent on 09/28/2020
  • Joanne

Joanne S. · Married on 04/07/2020

Amazing outdoor wedding venue

Almond Springs & their venue manager, Jacob, helped me pull off my wedding in less than ONE MONTH after our original venue shut down. We did not visit the venue ahead of time and just booked it based on the pictures and the pictures do not do it justice, it is AMAZING! This venue is a MUST SEE - it is breathtaking at sunset during that 'golden hour' and even more beautiful at night under the lights. We were lucky to have a FULL moon on our wedding night which was just the icing on the cake. Everything was very clean, the detailed decorations were the talk of the evening, and the outdoor space is well maintained. It is pretty far off the beaten path which gives a very intimate, outdoorsy vibe which was exactly what we were looking for. I do highly recommend providing transportation if you are worried about people finding it (on time) or people driving after a night of fun! We used a local bus company and brought everyone in from a central location in Paso and it worked out great and our guests really appreciated it. Although I found this venue after losing what I thought was my dream venue - if I had to do it over again I would choose Almond Springs every time!

Sent on 08/12/2020

Dennis L. · Married on 09/26/2019

Great place

Great place for our party. All of the people were great to deal with making everything go very smoothly throughout the planning & execution. I highly recommend Almond Springs.

Sent on 07/08/2020

Travis · Married on 05/20/2017

Amazing experience!

Sent on 09/28/2020

Nicole H. · Married on 07/16/2016

The best venue I’ve ever seen...

I spent years dreaming of my wedding day. I never knew what exactly I wanted it to be but I had tons of ideas. When I found Almond Springs it clicked. Everything fell into place. It’s open enough that you don’t feel crowded with large numbers of guests but set up in a way that makes in feel intimate. Since our wedding in 2016 and I have attended other events at the venue. They have continued to update it and make it more beautiful every time. When I attend other weddings I constantly find myself comparing them to ours. I’m sure everyone with a positive experience thinks their venue was the best. But I can’t say with total confidence that you will not be disappointed in this choice.

Sent on 05/12/2020
  • Melissa

Melissa · Married on 06/25/2016

Dream venue!

Y'ALL, if you are looking for the perfect place for your rustic wedding, look no further! Our wedding here was an absolute DREAM. COME. TRUE. Stately oak trees, a big, beautiful barn, fields of grain, an authentic saloon, twinkling string lights, gorgeous cabins, and more! Carly and Jacob were seriously INCREDIBLE and made our day flawless. The amenities are above and beyond. It was seriously so perfect it makes me tear up just thinking about it! One major thing we loved about this place is that we were able to celebrate as long into the evening as we wanted to! Line dance the night away!! Here is our feature video if you want to see a little bit more of the venue!: https://vimeo.com/189487330

Sent on 05/29/2020

Scott B. · Married on 06/25/2016

Wouldn’t change a thing!

The staff at Almond acres had a timeline of the Wedding. Karly showed up more prepared than us, with ideas, and time slots where things would flow best. I couldn’t imagine it could go smoother, and that’s what guys want for this big day. Not to stress out anyone, and mostly your wife! Karly made that happen!!

Sent on 05/30/2020
  • Lauren

Lauren M. · Married on 04/09/2016

The most beautiful experience

We had the most incredible experience at Almond Springs. The venue is gorgeous, the location is amazing, and Carly made our day flawless.

Sent on 08/13/2020