Almond Leaf Studios Reviews

38 | Asheville, NC

38 Reviews for Almond Leaf Studios

Courtney · Married on 05/07/2011

Almond Leaf Studios is AMAZING!!! When my fiance and I first met Elizabeth, we knew she was who we would trust the photos of our big day to. She is an amazing photographer, but she is also a great person. She is so easygoing and has the perfect personality for this work. She put us at ease right away and she listened to all our concerns and was happy to answer any questions.

Elizabeth and April worked our wedding day and they both did a tremendous job. Looking at our pictures we were able to remember so many moments that had been such a blur in the day. They are a treasure. We also have some friends and family who were not able to make it for the big day and they truly got a sense of what the day was like by looking at the photographs.

Elizabeth has such a great eye and was able to find great shots in every aspect. If you want your run of the mill, posed, generic shots, go elsewhere. If you want memories that you will truly enjoy and view as art, Almond Leaf Studios is your photography choice. Hands down. We did a lot of research on photographers. Photography was one aspect we were willing to pay the extra money for to get what we really wanted. Almond Leaf Studios blew away everyone else for us. And the prices are not reflective of their work. We feel we got the most amazing deal with the most amazing photographers.
    Elizabeth even took it up a notch and submitted our wedding to the wedding chicks and our wedding photos are being published on their site!

Lastly, I will say that she has not let us down AT ALL. All our follow up with her has been great. She's still there, responding to our kooky crazy questions. She is still a part of this process with us. It's not a cut and dry, hey thanks for taking pictures at our wedding, see ya, kind of deal. She is in it until you are 100% comfortable and happy with the end product. I have a friend that got married over 2 years ago and still doesn't have her album. Elizabeth has a great moral integrity to keep everyone happy.

I would reccommend Almond Leaf Studios to anyone who wants beautiful, artistic captures of their day...whatever that day may be. My Maid of Honor is getting married in Mexico in November and she's trying to work out being able to use Almond Leaf Studios for their big day as well. When you see the kind of work that they do and the amount of passion and perfection that they put into all they do, you will be sold. I guarantee it.
    Our wedding day was one of the most wonderful, joyous of our lives so far. Knowing that Elizabeth and April were there doing their awesome work made the whole day no stress. I wasn't stressed that they'd miss shots, take too many of things I didn't care about, or not take enough of the ones that mattered. Truly perfection. I feel like I sound a bit disingenuous in this, but I truly can't say enough about these 2.
    When we bring little ones into the world, I can't wait to have her get her camera all over them too!

Sent on 06/15/2011

Lisa · Married on 04/02/2011

Almond Leaf Studios and Elizabeth were above and beyond what I had hoped for in a wedding photographer. Elizbeth is not only extremely talented and passionate, but super likeable and fun to work with and be around. My bridal and wedding photos will be cherished for years to come, and I can't thank Elizabeth enough for that. I am so please with the experience and the quality of the images. I highly recommend Almond Leaf studios to anyone looking for a photographer!

Sent on 02/03/2012

me · Married on 03/26/2011

I absolutely loved working with Almondleaf Studios for my wedding and would highly recommend them to anyone!! Elizabeth is so talented, fun, and great to work with. My bridal portraits were honestly the first pictures of myself I have ever loved and I really Love them!! I truly feel so beautiful in them! Elizabeth's talent and eye for detail and beauty are uncomparable!!! She is definitley in the right field of work!! I just can't say enough great things about Almond Leaf Sudios! :)

Sent on 06/19/2011

Kristen · Married on 09/26/2010

Elizabeth was amazing! You really can't ask for more in photographer. With her bubbly spirit and smile, you can't help but love her. I felt completely relaxed throughout the photo process, not concerned about a thing. She was completely flexible with me and was always there to lend a hand along the way. Not to mention our photos came out great! We keep getting compliments on them and who was our photograher. She really does care and is passionate about her work-best thing is a portion of the funds go to a non-profit that she is involved in.

Sent on 07/05/2011

Angela · Married on 07/17/2010

Elizabeth was truly exceptional in all of these areas. She was up for anything I wanted to do, but offered great suggestions when I needed them. She always went the extra mile to be sure I was happy, and was so patient with me when I was stressed or behind on things while planning the wedding. She even made my fiance feel so relaxed during our engagement shoot that he said he really enjoyed the wedding day photo shoot! The whole wedding party was impressed with her professionalism and I've gotten rave reviews from friends and family on our pictures. Thank you Elizabeth!!

Sent on 06/23/2011

Chelsea · Married on 09/26/2009

I need ten stars for this review...I'm ashamed I'm sitting here on my second wedding anniversary and it took me this long to leave this, BUT, do you know what I reshare every year now? And share with friends and family that weren't able to be there (Like my grandmother who was sick and missed my wedding) ? Our wedding video! Oh how I wish we'd hired them for photo AND video, (learn from my mistake!!) we used Almond Leaf for our video, which I was very on the fence about even "needing" in the first place. Our video is honestly more important to me than the bulk of our photos. Of course I'm happy we have photos, but we are sitting here on our second anniversary with no photo album but a video that we have watched a thousand times over and allows us to nearly relive our incredible day over and over. On top of that, Elizabeth was INCREDIBLE on our day. She was an incredible air of calm, love and friendship interjected exactly when any emotions start to take over. Elizabeth an David are the perfect blend of professional and the most real life personal you could ever hope to have at your side on your day. You'll hire a vendor and leave with some of the best type of people you ever hope to meet. Plus, their footage is INCREDIBLE. You NEED them. Like, yesterday.

Sent on 10/18/2016

Jessica · Married on 05/24/2008

I loved working with Almond Leaf. My wedding photos were beautiful. The photographer really capture the spirit of our wedding. I also had them photograph my newborn son this year and I would recommend them for any special occasion.

Sent on 05/29/2011

Elizabeth and David were such a pleasure to work with. Although we had never met them before our wedding weekend, when we did meet, they felt like old friends. Not only are they incredibly kind, professional people, but they are extremely talented. Elizabeth took gorgeous pictures of our wedding that truly captured the essence of our celebration. David did an amazing job with our video. We have received - and continue to receive - countless compliments on his beautiful work. He has such an artistic eye and distilled hours and hours of celebrations into the most meaningful moments (we had a traditional Indian wedding, and Elizabeth and David were with us for four days). Hire Almond Leaf - you won't be disappointed.

Sent on 10/06/2015

Emily · Married on 11/07/2015

Wonderful to work with. Very professional, very sweet. The finished photos/video were not only beautiful, but captured our personality as well.

Sent on 12/06/2016

Rachel · Married on 10/01/2011

I recommend this photography company to any couple that is looking for a fresh and artistic approach to their wedding photography needs. Elizabeth and her team stand out because a portion of the proceeds from your package are used charitably, which is comforting considering how much money is spent on a wedding and all it entails.

Sent on 02/06/2012

Beth · Married on 06/28/2014

3.5

We are very pleased with our photos and video from our wedding. Elizabeth and Dave did an amazing job. They are so very talented and knowledgeable. I know we had the best of the best on our wedding day, and I'm so happy to have such beautiful pictures and video to cherish for years to come thanks to Elizabeth and Dave. Highly recommend Almond Leaf!

Sent on 03/16/2015

Erin · Married on 05/28/2011

Absolutely amazing value! Friendly, casual, efficient photographer(s). Book early and set dates well in advance, as photographer does travel out of the country often.

Sent on 06/13/2011

1.8
      1.0
      3.0
      1.0
      2.0
      2.5

We were very disappointed with the outcome of our photos. This photographer didn't take my requests seriously when I asked for particular shots. They also didn't seem interested in providing direction or feedback during the photography process to ensure our photos were a success. We ended up with a lot of useless photos and very few that were stunning.

Sent on 11/22/2015

Almond Leaf Studios's reply:

We're so sorry you feel this way. We felt as though we worked hard to take your direction throughout the wedding day, since you had specific ideas you wanted us to capture, instead of allowing us to direct the day as we normally do. We are very involved in our couple's wedding days and are sad that you didn't feel you got this experience.