Allurez Reviews

Allurez 5
Allurez 6
Allurez 7

Crvena · event on 03/01/2016

my boss gave us silver watches for job we have done in last year. We were more than happy.
    I recognised that he bought that watch on Allurez.com :)
    it was a brilliant watch, multifutional, and we adore it :* :*

Thanks to allurez !
    Thanks to our boss !

Sent on 03/09/2016

Amanda · event on 03/01/2016

"I originally bought from Tiffany's, but when my friend told me about Allurez, i decided to look at their website. I ended up seeing a much nicer diamond ring for a much better price. Their customer service was amazing, and the ring looks stunning. Now I am a life time Allurez fan!"

Sent on 03/22/2016

Mala · event on 02/29/2016

I was looking for a birthday present for my best friend for a long time. Then I found something on allurez.com and bought it withouth thinking a lot for.

After he saw his silver watch as a present, he just send me message that it was the best gift he got for his birthday.

Now I know where I can buy presents for all my friends :)

Sent on 03/05/2016
  • W

Wesley · Married on 02/17/2016

Thank you Allurez for providing a ring that is beautiful and elegant.

Sent on 05/27/2015

Saso · Married on 02/04/2016

I love this store, Allurez. It 's made my wedding look complete, I can not believe how I love it and everyone else around me.
    Thanks Allurez million times, your products are definitely highest quality.
    I will definitely shop again right here.
    Best

Sent on 02/06/2016

selmica · event on 02/04/2016

Perfect present for business stuff who achieved best results in my company I found in allurez.com.
    They were more than happy when they got silver watches as presents :)

Sent on 03/07/2016

Maya · Married on 02/02/2016

Really pleasant experience working with Allurez. They worked with me each step of the way and made ordering easy.
    I could not be happier with the final product, everyone tells me that I have the most beautiful diamond jewerly they've ever seen.
    Do not hesitate to buy from Allurez, everything is perfect! I will definately be back in the future!
    If you need beautiful diamond jewelers, my recommendation is Allurez.

Sent on 04/18/2016

adelisa · Married on 02/01/2016

Everything about my experience with Allurez was perfect. They have a wonderful products and I were able to find the perfect ring for me! Once I ordered my ring communication with Allurez was great. The rings were gorgeous and better than I ever could imagine. I would recommend them to anyone not only for their gorgeous selection, but top notch service as well.

Sent on 02/16/2016

Maya · Married on 01/25/2016

If you need beautiful diamond jewelers, my recommendation is Allurez.

Sent on 04/18/2016

Tifa · Married on 01/20/2016

Allurez is definitely the best place to purchase a marvelous gift for your loved ones or yourself.
    The quality of their jewerly is as enchanting as it's looks.The cut of the stones is perfect.
    I bought a ring for my fiance, and I must say, I can't be more satisfied.She is also delighted with my choice, which was not easy, choosing between so many beautiful rings.The prices are reasonable, so there is nothing you should worry about. If you are shopping online I assure you there is nothing you should be scared of, Alurrez will not disappoint you. Another thing I must say enthused me was their professionalism. The service is quick and responsible. I would recommend Allurez to anyone anyday, and I can't wait to buy a present for my wife our next anniversary.

Sent on 01/26/2016

Nizaba · Married on 01/14/2016

I bought a diamond ring and I am delighted with it. The price is reasonable and the quality is best. Everyone recommend.

Sent on 01/29/2016

Allurez is amazing brand who provide excellent jewelry for luxurian look. All of their product are high quality and represent in modern form. Everyone could find something interesting for themself, because Allurez care for taste of every costumers. For me personally I love everything that I saw on Allurez official site, but I'm the biggest lover of rings, so I'm in love with their rings. I ring I bought here. It was so much more wonderful than expected. It was shipped very quickly and the customer service from their side was quick and courteous.

Sent on 11/18/2015

Karen · Married on 12/24/2015

Simple yet classy. Pearls used are just the right size, adjustable length chain makes it more versatile and the circular diamond bale at the center caught my fancy in the first glance. I love it.

Sent on 05/25/2016
  • User6061938 · 2+ years ago

I wandered through the internet looking for something perfect. For something on which would be unique in the society. Almost all sites offer the usual stuff, already seen ... all except allurez. Amazing, unique style brought me a bunch of admiration. In a word, perfection.
    If you want perfection, my only recommendation is allurez.

Sent on 12/17/2015

The pictures on the website were amazing but the real thing is even better. I was initially worried if it would be of the right size or would look too small on my fingers but the moment I saw it in my hand I was convinced that I was worried for nothing. It looks neither big nor small, but just perfect. My friends liked it very much too and I have recommended Allurez to all of them.

Sent on 05/30/2015

Selmica · Married on 12/01/2015

I was looking for perfect present for my husband and coudnt find anything anywhere. Then I found one watch on Allurez. I ordered it without too much thinking. Delivery on time, quality, beauty etc are on the high level... :) :) Only best things I have to say about their service :)

Sent on 12/07/2015

Crvena · Married on 10/26/2015

When I bought watch at Allurez i thought my brother would not like it because he has specific taste. After he saw it and put it on, he was very surprised. I saw that on his face..
    After that I bought a few watches for special occasion for my best friends and I never made a mistake. Best way to reward somoone with specific present...
    Best at Allurez :) :)

Sent on 11/04/2015

Mala · Married on 10/26/2015

I bought watch for me on Allurez web shop and ring for my wedding to my future wife, and she was more than happy. Recommend Allurez to everyone who is thinking about this brave move in his life.

Sent on 11/09/2015

Lejla · Married on 10/26/2015

Last week I bought a watch for my wife from Allurez with great discount. I am amazing for the quality and design of the watch,it is great. My husband love this watch a lot. Really great experience from it at the first time. Thanks Allurez.

Sent on 11/09/2015

Svetlana · Married on 10/25/2015

Although my fiance had no help from me in choosing an engagement ring (I didn't know he was getting me one), Allurez was there for him every step of the way. They gave him a broad wealth of options, and guided him through how to make the choice and what to consider. They also advised him on what had greater value, and actually sold him a ring that had more value for less. The 4 C's of the diamond were quite high, and the ring was absolutely beautiful. My fiance proposed over dinner. The waiter told us that the chef had prepared a special desert for us because we've come to this place a few times before. He brought out a silver platter, and when he opened the top, the box was inside. I will never forget that moment, or the moment I opened the box. The ring was absolutely stunning, breathtaking. It was such a beautiful diamond, in such a unique setting. It was like no other ring I ever saw, and had such an elegant glamour- a very rare, original style, I feel that it echoed my own unique story, and beautifully represented our relationship.

My friends all love the ring, and everyone commented on its beauty and uniqueness. Moreover, a friend of mine who's about to get engaged, showed her boyfriend my ring as an example of what she's looking for.

Allurez was not only there through the journey of picking the ring, but were in touch with us after to ensure we were satisfied. Allurez was an integral part of one of the most pivotal moments of my life, and I will always share that bond with them- I highly recommend Allurez for anyone considering that next step!

Sent on 05/22/2015

Vernon · Married on 09/28/2015

I found a wedding set that I liked a great deal at Allurez but I wondered if I could find either the same or possibly very similar items at one of my local jewelers. Whoa...I'm glad I looked around because I found out Allurez had the best price by far. The best local-dealer price for the same set with stones of equal quality was $2550.00 more than the set at Allurez. The rings arrived in a timely manner and are quite beautiful.

Sent on 10/16/2015

John · Married on 09/16/2015

After surfing for three hours I finally found something different yet classy for my beloved! This vintage collection by Allurez is something you can’t say no to. A perfect piece to make your bride feel not just special but unique! Everytime I need to buy jewelry for someone, Allurez is my go-to place now.

Sent on 11/26/2015

Ademir · Married on 09/12/2015

Great Quality and price :) The Allurez is the Best

Sent on 12/07/2015

Amila · Married on 09/12/2015

I buy ring for wedding and they are beautifull, best quality and price. Allurez is the best

Sent on 01/04/2016
  • Crystal

Crystal · Married on 08/29/2015

I don't think I've ever met someone who isn't afraid of buying expensive things online based on what you see on a website. We didn't experience that fear with Allurez. If you don't like what you get you send it back. It's that simple no hassle. My fiance purchased my engagement ring from Allurez a little over a year ago and I receive at least 4 compliments on my ring a week. To this day if something needs to be fixed we have no problem sending it in for our issue to be resolved. Their customer service is great and turn around time is even better. We purchased my wedding band through them too because of the great experience we've had with them over the year of being engaged.

Sent on 09/15/2015