Allure Multimedia Reviews

7 | West Palm Beach, FL

7 Reviews for Allure Multimedia

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Roxanne · Married on 09/06/2008

From my first conversation with Joseph I knew I would be choosing him for my photographs. He was extremely professional and flexible. He responded to my call for information within 24 hours and offered several options to meet my budget. Joseph's wife has done make-up for fashion shows and professional modeling for Chanel and provided make-up and hair-styling which was included in the price of the photo-session. My photographs were beautiful and I would recommend Allure Multimedia to anyone seeking a professional, polished end result. I will also be commissioning Joseph for my step-daughter's professional modeling photographs. Joseph not only knows how to capture the look you want, but he's with you every step of the way. All of the images are available for viewing right there, so turn-over time is minimal. Beautiful, beautiful job!

Sent on 09/17/2008

Rebecca · Married on 08/06/2008

Everything went perfectly. The photographs came out beautifully, hair and makeup was gorgeous.

Sent on 09/14/2008

Nicole · Married on 05/17/2008

Joseph is an amazing and creative photographer. He does all our charity events for us and the finish product is really special. He takes the time to create a wonderful memory all synced to music. We love him and would not consider using anyone else!!

Sent on 09/16/2008

Jarret · Married on 04/19/2008

Joseph from allure multimedia was exceptionally profesional. He caught every
    aspect of the best day of our lives. My wife and I look forward to working with him on any of our future events or photography needs.

Sent on 08/19/2008

Lisa · Married on 04/18/2008

I would definitely book Allure Multimedia again for an event. Joseph and Fabiola were amazing both in their quality of work and personalities. I was very nervous about having pictures taken and they both set me at ease and made me look my best. The pictures came out beautifuly and I've received many compliments. I highly recommend Allure Multimedia.

Sent on 08/05/2008

M · Married on 02/14/2008

Allure Multimedia was a pleasure to work with. They go out of their way to make sure your photo's are of the highest of quality and creativity. They are responsible, extremely reliable, and were very understanding to all of our needs. I was blown away by the way they captured my moments. I would recommend them to anyone who needs only the best for their event! I now only rely on Allure Multimedia for my important events and memories that I want to capture. You can definitely count on Allure Multimedia! I love their make up artist too, she is an incredible talent and can assist you with any look you are hoping for and dreaming of! I highly recommend Allure Multimedia!

Sent on 07/29/2008

Cathy · Married on 06/30/2008

Very professional, and awesome quality!

Sent on 09/12/2008