Allison Slater Photography Reviews

4 Reviews for Allison Slater Photography

• Renee

Renee · Getting married on 12/31/2020

One word.....AMAZING!

Allison is the best! We did an adventure session with her at Yosemite and from the very first email to the final delivery of our gallery, she was very polite, helpful, outgoing, professional and creative! I would not have chosen anyone else, she captured my vision for our session perfectly! She's very organized and sociable, made us feel super relaxed and I appreciated all of the little details for our session. I look forward to another session with her in the future and would recommend her to anyone. Can't wait to fill our walls with her images, we love them all!

Sent on 09/12/2019

Allison Slater Photography's reply:

Renee! Man - I super appreciate you. Thank you SO much for choosing me, trusting me and sharing with me how much you loved your experience! I had such an incredible time with you both and am so excited for you to hang these new images in your home! Thanks girl!!

Alison Gibson · Married on 09/13/2019

Allison Slater knows how to capture the best moments!

Allison Slater is an incredibly talented photographer. She has such a great eye for composition and knows how to capture truly authentic and special moments. My (now) husband and I aren’t always the best at taking staged photographs (or being put on the spot in general!) but Allison made us feel so comfortable that we were able to be ourselves; she gave us lots of fun things to do during the shoots so that we could relax, be playful, and embrace the moment. She also did an amazing job of capturing our dog Obi in the photos, which is not always an easy task! She is also a very thoughtful and kind person. She reached out before the wedding to offer help with planning, helped us create a timeline, and was impressively on top of everything throughout the whole process. We are so glad we chose her to be our photographer and could not be happier with the photos! Not only is she an amazing artist, but she is able to execute quickly and efficiently. She wastes no time and grabs every opportunity to take a beautiful shot, all while remaining calm and casual. We highly recommend Allison Slater Photography, you will not regret the decision!

Sent on 11/02/2019

Allison Slater Photography's reply:

You have NO idea how grateful I am for you two and your sweet words!! It was such an amazing thing to be a part of your intimate wedding day. Each moment of the day was a blast and so obviously meaningful for the two of you! It's icing on the cake hearing how comfortable you guys felt in front of the camera - your images are such a reflection of it! Thank you SO much!!!
  • Ashley

Ashley Boone · Married on 04/10/2019

A truly magical, dreamy experience!

Where do I even begin to explain how incredible Allison Slater is…

I remember when I first started looking at photographers for our elopement, I was randomly scrolling through Instagram and BAM!!! I saw Allisons page and I knew my search was over. It had all the right feels from the warm glowy lighting to the authentic moments she captured. I knew we had to have her! The first telephone conversation we had with her was so much fun and sealed the deal, we absolutely fell in love with Allison.

She photographed my now husband and I’s engagement pictures and elopement and at both sessions was truly an absolute pleasure to work with and made both experiences so easy, so fun and filled with so much magic! For our engagement shoot we had planned a July shoot at Superstition Mountain (I’m obsessed with the place) but right before our session the mountain caught fire and got so bad they had to close the trails we planned to shoot on. We had to make a backup plan. Allison being the rockstar she is scouted some trails and found another magical trail that had all the feels I wanted AND had Superstition Mountain in the background!!!
    I was beyond thrilled and grateful!

At both the engagement shoot and our elopement day Allison came totally prepared with everything from snacks and water to a speaker so we could listen to music during (she even had “our song” cued up! She thought of every aspect of the day and was ready for anything. She was so easy to work with and made us feel like a friend we’ve known forever was taking our picture. The conversations we had with her were organic and full of laughter and happiness. She made us feel relaxed and comfortable so we could be truly present in the moment. I can’t even picture our elopement day without Allison being there. She made the day effortless (even with climbing a mountain in full wedding attire!).

And our pictures… WOWZA!!! They are absolutely mind-blowingly amazing! I don’t know if I could be any happier with them. On top of being crazy talented, sweet, funny, personable and professional, Allison is quick! She had our elopement images back to us within 2 weeks!!!

I could literally talk about how awesome Allison is all day. She is a dream to work with, easy to communicate with and a master of her craft! I can no thank her enough for our experiences with her and am already thinking of a reason for her to photograph us again! I would recommend Allison Slater Photography to anyone and everyone, trust me, you will be so happy you did! She is truly a gem.

Sent on 12/11/2019

Allison Slater Photography's reply:

ASHLEY! Girl, where do I begin?!!! I’m still so ridiculously honored and grateful that you both trusted and invited me to be a part of your elopement day. You and Jacob were so utterly intentional about using my advice to treat your time during photos, as a date with one another. It was so amazing to be along on the incredible journey of you two being engaged and eloping in Sedona. I’ll forever be so impressed with you for hiking to the top of that mountain in Sedona in your wedding dress, despite having other clothing options!! You are a true champ and adventuring and I’m so lucky to have been the one to tell the story of you and Jacob. Thank you, thank you, thank you for all of you kind words, love, support and trust. I so appreciate you both!!!
  • Nick

Nick Gruver · Married on 03/11/2019

Best Photographer Ever !!!

We are beyond excited on how the wedding day and events turned out.  We were so blessed to have you be apart of it.  Your photography and service to us was nothing short of extraordinary.  We want to thank you again for everything.
    My wife Raquel and I love photos, especially her :)
    Going into the planning stages the number 1 item on the list were the photos and how they would be edited.  We looked longer for a photographer than anything else haha.  After finding your page, we fell in love and knew it was meant to be.  After using you for our engagement photoshoot in Sedona, we were left in awe.  You blew us away with your personality, and of course your work.  We knew then that no matter where the wedding was going to be at, we were going to need you there.
    Once we changed locations from AZ back to MO, we had to figure out a way in the budget to get you there.  Because not having you was not an option.  You were quick to respond and open to the travel.  Made our planning easier and we knew the day would be great.
    Now that we have our photos back and some time has passed.  We realized how blessed we were to find you and have you be a huge part of our most special day.  Also we gained a friend.  We will definitely be using you again for future photoshoots.
    With Love,
    The Gruver's

Sent on 01/26/2020

Allison Slater Photography's reply:

Nick and Raquel, holy cow. Thank you so, so much! My time with you two starting with our phone call all the way through delivering your wedding album to you was absolutely incredible. You guys were SUCH a joy to take images of and be around! Thank you so much for bringing me into your journey and trusting me to document in the way that best represent you two and who you are together. You guys are awesome. Thank you!!