Allied Limousine Reviews

3 | Langhorne, PA

3 Reviews for Allied Limousine

3 Allied Limousine Reviews

Molly · Married on 06/03/2017

We rented a chauffeured sedan for our wedding day, and are so happy we did. The pricing was very affordable compared to other quotes we got, and they were easy to work with. On the day of, our driver arrived early and was so helpful and professional, helping the day run smoothly. He went above and beyond, giving us water and cookies when we were saying to each other we were hungry, and helping the rest of our party find the pictures location when they were lost. Great experience with Allied Limo.

Brandon · Married on 11/19/2016

My fiancé and I were married on November 19th, and we used Allied Limousine. The company is extremely professional. From the moment we called we were treated with respect and there was no pressure. On our wedding day, our driver showed up 15 minutes early, and the vehicle was extremely clean and well maintained. The driver was professional, and attentive to all our needs. Thanks Allied, I would definitely use you again.

Jenna · Married on 09/24/2016

I called Allied Limo to reserve a limo for my sister's wedding. I called so many different businesses in the PA/NJ areas and I was pleasantly surprised when I spoke to the great people at Allied Limo to hear their prices were on average 100-150 dollars lower than their competitors for a 3 hour rental. Then on the day of my sister's rental we had another pleasant surprise because they upgraded our limo for free. It was so awesome. Our driver, Will was great. I highly recommend them for the best price and service. They really made my sister's day. Thank you!

Sent on 09/25/2016

Allied Limousine's reply:

Thank you Jenna for giving us the opportunity to be a part of your sister's special day. We are glad to hear you are happy with our pricing and services.