Allied Limousine Service Inc Reviews

View more information

4.2

• ALLISON
    Allison Married on 10/11/2019

Perfect service for our wedding

Thank you Allied for providing us with safe transportation on our wedding day. The shuttle was SO beautiful and comfortable and we had so much fun!!!! They transported guests to and from the hotel to the venue and everyone was extremely complimentary of the service. Allied was so kind, prompt, and easy to work with. Highly recommend and can't say enough positive things about this company. Thank you!!!
    Molly Married on 06/03/2017
    We rented a chauffeured sedan for our wedding day, and are so happy we did. The pricing was very affordable compared to other quotes we got, and they were easy to work with. On the day of, our driver arrived early and was so helpful and professional, helping the day run smoothly. He went above and beyond, giving us water and cookies when we were saying to each other we were hungry, and helping the rest of our party find the pictures location when they were lost. Great experience with Allied Limo.
    Brandon Married on 11/19/2016
    My fiancé and I were married on November 19th, and we used Allied Limousine. The company is extremely professional. From the moment we called we were treated with respect and there was no pressure. On our wedding day, our driver showed up 15 minutes early, and the vehicle was extremely clean and well maintained. The driver was professional, and attentive to all our needs. Thanks Allied, I would definitely use you again.
    Jenna Married on 09/24/2016
    I called Allied Limo to reserve a limo for my sister's wedding. I called so many different businesses in the PA/NJ areas and I was pleasantly surprised when I spoke to the great people at Allied Limo to hear their prices were on average 100-150 dollars lower than their competitors for a 3 hour rental. Then on the day of my sister's rental we had another pleasant surprise because they upgraded our limo for free. It was so awesome. Our driver, Will was great. I highly recommend them for the best price and service. They really made my sister's day. Thank you!

Allied Limousine Service Inc's reply:

Thank you Jenna for giving us the opportunity to be a part of your sister's special day. We are glad to hear you are happy with our pricing and services.
  • Yori
    Yori C. Married on 05/09/2020

Do not book

We had to cancel our bus package due to a COVID19 and they did not return any of our deposit despite it being refundable and an unforeseen circumstance. Impossible to contact people there. DO NOT BOOK.