Allie Miller Weddings Reviews

Allie Miller Weddings 7
  • Kim

Kim Schweihs · Married on 09/08/2019

25th Wedding Vow Renewal

Allie was fantastic!!! I loved her photo ideals and she listened to what we wanted. I didn't want to take forever with pictures and Allie understood that. She gave us a little preview of the pictures and we were blown away.

Sent on 10/01/2019

Karen · Married on 10/27/2018

A Kind and Caring Photographer

Allie was beyond amazing and super flexible! She has a perfect eye for the best candid shots that felt like she captured the best moments of the wedding and reception. She met with us at the venue way before the wedding to talk about shots and was so friendly. She made us feel as if everything was personalized specifically for us and was especially sweet to our son. You would not be disappointed with her!

Sent on 11/26/2018

Allie Miller Weddings's reply:

We are so happy to have been able to deliver beyond your exp[expectations! Thanks for allowing us to be part of your very special day with all your loved one this Fall at Carolina Home & Garden in Newport, NC - So grateful for the kind words!

Rebecca · Married on 10/13/2018

Superior professional quality

Allie and Jody were amazing to work with and I highly recommend her for your wedding or event! Superior quality photography.

Sent on 06/20/2019

Thank you!
    We were so honored to be part of your and Mike's day!
    It was a wonderful oceanside October wedding, shared with magnificent family and friends!

Ashley · Married on 09/01/2018

The Absolute Best!!!

Allie’s passion for photography and love for her customers cannot be matched. Allie is professional, reliable, responsive, and extremely talented. What makes her stand out is her fun personality and her drive to go above and beyond. Allie recommended wedding vendors, provided suggestions on day of timelines, and kept in contact with me throughout the year to see how wedding planning was going. When Allie visited Washington, DC, she offered to take my engagement photos so I didn’t have to worry about making an extra trip to NC. Allie’s humor and ability to easily relate to people made her stand out on my wedding day. The bridal party still talks about how much they loved her! Two weeks after my wedding, Hurricane Florence hit the coast. Although Allie had so many other things to worry about, she still reached out to ensure my pictures will be ready. You will not find anyone else like her, she is truly the best!

Sent on 11/14/2018

Allie Miller Weddings's reply:

Jody and I are so very happy to see this review, and we just loved being part of our day! Thanks for being very extraordinary and via this review, helping other couples plan as well.
    Now, can we go back for 09.01.2018 ???

Kristen · Married on 07/12/2018

All I can say is that Allie is a TOTAL ROCKSTAR!!! It’s as if her camera is divinely guided, to seek out the most rare and precious moments.
    She is able to really SEE people, and to capture that essence on film.
    Not only that, but she is truly a unique and wonderful human being; Her drive and energy are contagious!!! She is not simply a photographer, but a TRUE Artist. I felt so special and honored to be a part of her process.
    And now; to have these absolutely BREATHTAKING photographs; that capture all the feelings, excitement, and emotions of the day. I can’t imagine a more wonderful gift than that.
    If you get the chance to work with her, DO IT. You will have a blast. And you get unique, personal, heartfelt photos that are beyond your wildest expectations!!
    The Photos, AND the experience of working with Allie, were much more than I ever expected. She is truly in a league of her own!

Sent on 08/15/2018
    Allie Miller Weddings 12
    Allie Miller Weddings 13
    Allie Miller Weddings 14

Allie Miller Weddings's reply:

Our heart is full of joy. It was a wonderful day. The weather was no match for the day. Even if in rainy days, our wedding days... Love is all that matters! Thanks for the amazing opportunity to have been part of your day! Thanks so so much!

Alexis · Married on 06/23/2018

Allie was absolutely AMAZING to work with from the very beginning. She was easy to get ahold of in planning, showed up for the rehearsal and planned everything out with us, and the day of the wedding was perfect. She and her second shooter Jodi were so enthusiastic and easy to work with. She got all of the shots she needed, but never got in my bridesmaids or my way. But what really matters, the pictures she took were SO SO SO BEAUTIFUL! My family and bridal party are obsessed with her and I know they will also be booking her someday for their special events.

Sent on 08/02/2018
    Allie Miller Weddings 15
    Allie Miller Weddings 16

Kaitie · Married on 04/21/2018

Allie and Jody are both absolutely amazing! Allie makes you feel super comfortable in front of the camera during your sessions. She was great at keeping things flowing on our wedding day too. She always puts the bride and groom FIRST. My family, my wedding party, and I fell in love with her. The pictures were more beautiful than we could ever have imagined. Breathtaking shots! We couldn't have found better photographers to capture our special day! We'll definitely be requesting her services again in the future!

Sent on 06/29/2018

Allie Miller Weddings's reply:

We could not be more delighted, Jody and I.
    We aim for every wedding to be the perfect experience for our couples and their family and friends. Your wedding was extraordinary and exquisite. It was planned to perfection and therefore the day was just as perfect. We portray the energy of your day in our captures and our goal is to over-deliver with love and care. Thanks to both of you for the kinds words. We know that couples will find them reassuring, knowing that we will take care of them at many levels. That is our only job -

Megan · Married on 04/08/2018

Allie and Jody were an absolute delight to work with. Allie met with my husband and I before our wedding to discuss what we wanted and set our minds at ease with how professional she handled everything. She was quick to respond to any questions I had via email. On the day of, Allie was amazing and kept our party on task with the photoshoot of the bridal parties. We received many compliments about both Allie and Jody from our family and friends who attended. I would absolutely recommend Allie for photography again for any occasion, I can't thank them enough for helping make our wedding day a huge success!

Sent on 04/15/2018

Tara · Married on 11/19/2017

Allie and her team are fantastic and amazing to work with! We were overjoyed with everything we got and we loved having them capture our day!!!

Sent on 01/08/2018
    Allie Miller Weddings 17
    Allie Miller Weddings 18
    Allie Miller Weddings 19
    Allie Miller Weddings 20

Allie Miller Weddings's reply:

Very happy to have been able to spend this awesome day with everyone... All the great vibes and happy, upbeat energy - It was magical!

Brittni · Married on 11/18/2017

Allie & her crew are wonderful! She's professional & will capture every moment you could ever need or want to remember! She's like family now.

Sent on 12/13/2017
    Allie Miller Weddings 21

Christopher · Married on 10/31/2017

Allie did a wonderful job of capturing every detail of our wedding weekend. As we looked through our photos, we could feel the emotion, joy and happiness come through so perfectly. She drove seven hours to be with us in Asheville, visited with us on pre-wedding day, spent hours with us on wedding day, and even joined us for our Sunday funday wine day. We cannot thank her enough for her dedication to making sure to capture everything so perfectly.

Sent on 11/26/2017
    Allie Miller Weddings 29
    Allie Miller Weddings 30
    Allie Miller Weddings 31

Chelsea · Married on 09/30/2017

Allie went above and beyond to make our experience magical! From the bridal portraits to the wedding, everything was amazing!! She gave great instruction about how to make our pictures turn out beautifully while still feeling very easy and laid back. She was more than our photographer, she became like our coordinator, director, and most importantly, friend. She is very kind, joyful, and caring. I would highly recommend her services!!!

Sent on 10/18/2017

Lauren · Married on 09/23/2017

Book Allie Miller for your wedding photography! She goes above and beyond for her couples and really makes an effort to get to know them. That, in particular, was something that made Allie stand out from the rest. From first booking Allie to getting our final albums, we really feel that Allie took care of us throughout the entire process. You can tell from her photos how passionate she is about being the best of the best. The quality of her photos speaks for themselves. Her responsiveness is top notch--we met up and talked with her several times, so she knew exactly what photos we wanted, and I think she had an excellent grasp on our personalities, which showed through in our photos. From bridal portraits to the wedding day, Allie knew exactly how to help me pose, and she made me feel relaxed and happy. My husband and I have thoroughly enjoyed working with Allie, and we can't recommend her enough to our friends and all you future brides!

Sent on 11/25/2017

Allie Miller Weddings's reply:

Words cannot begin to express our gratitude - because you had so many choices and you honored us with such pleasure!!! We cannot wait to continue to see this beautiful journey. Much love always. You were both such a delight to work with. Coffee , Kale and love always!!!

Sheila · Married on 07/26/2017

Best experience of my life! Allie made our special day the most amazing ever and i have the most beautiful wedding pictures i've ever seen!

Sent on 09/06/2017

Jennifer · Married on 06/12/2017

Allie is such a pleasure to work with! She's just amazing, so happy we had her for our event! :)

Sent on 12/15/2017

Allie Miller Weddings's reply:

It was such a delight to have been part of such a very meaningful date! Thanks, always a true honor!

Taylor · Married on 05/28/2017

I am not sure where to even start with how amazing Allie was. I met Allie when I had just moved to NC and I was working a wedding she was shooting. We talked a little and I could tell how passionate she was about her job and how passionate she was about each and every wedding she was the photographer for. She wasn't just a photographer who would come and be there for the day she got to know you, she cared about what pictures you wanted, she cared about the details she cared about you as a person and what you wanted.

Luckily for me Allie and I hit it off (and actually have become great friends) and her and Jodi were able to photograph my wedding, we have hundreds of amazing pictures and every time I look through them I find new ones that I did not see before and fall in love all over again.

I cant thank Allie enough for everything. I highly recommend her!!!

Sent on 12/28/2017

Jonelle · Married on 01/01/2017

Allie is wonderful! Very professional and great attention to detail.

Sent on 10/25/2017

Erin · Married on 10/29/2016

I have some background in visuals arts and chose Allie as our photographer after reviewing the online portfolios of a number of photographers in the Crystal Coast area. She was a dream to work with, always positive, always on time, and emotionally invested in making a body of work that captured the magic of the wedding day (and the rehearsal dinner, and the bridesmaid's luncheon, and anything else I asked of her...she was so generous with her time and energy). She was a great organizer for group shots the day of the wedding and has the right personality for crowd control so that you as a bride don't have to lift a finger towards organizing photos the day of the wedding. She was interested in understanding my vision for our photos which I appreciated very much and we have many conversations and shared Pinterest images to discuss what I wanted. Her skills as a photographer make her very versatile and able to delivery whatever your vision is.

Our wedding was 10/29/16 and we just got home from our honeymoon, so we don't have a full gallery of photos yet and I have been out of touch with all of reality a few weeks, but I am so excited to see the photos and know from the samplings I have seen that I will LOVE the final product. I have gotten some photos already (30 or so, she is speedy and immediately sent me some for quick posting on social media in real time). Her work (should be credited) and is spread amongst friends' non-professional posts on our Instagram at #lovepotion1029 if you want to see a sampling. She is a great communicator and a true professional. She was available for advice throughout the entire wedding planning process (where to rent a microphone, lighting decisions in our tent, how to keep your veil from getting ruined, etc). I cannot imagine going through the wedding process without her and the amazing resources and insight she brought to the table. I highly recommend her for your wedding, portraits or any special event.

Sent on 11/19/2016

Allie Miller Weddings's reply:

So very grateful to have been able to deliver (so far) what you have enjoyed - we are overwhelmed with happiness to see this today and what a sweet reminder this has been and a testimony of our approach during your special weekend - we cannot wait to deliver your images soon and finalize your albums and other products - thanks for this amazing honor !!! You were amazing to so work with - moments cherished for a lifetime !!!

Roni · Married on 10/22/2016

Allie did a fantastic job capturing our special day! She was very attentive to both of us throughout the big day, she even came to our wedding rehearsal to introduce herself to our families! Thank you so much for everything, Allie!

Sent on 12/11/2016

Allie Miller Weddings's reply:

Thank you so, so much - Phil and I are so very glad that we had the sweet opportunity to be there to capture these special moments - We truly love what we do for our couples.

Jill · Married on 09/08/2016

We so love Allie! She is very personable and gets to know her clients. This is a great quality in a photographer! She is able to catch personality, and those un-posed photos while you aren't looking. She got every detail on camera, the scenery, the flowers, and the guests. We felt totally comfortable and confident we were getting high quality photography for our wedding. It wasn't just photography though, it was beautiful, breathtaking, art!

Sent on 12/27/2016

Allie Miller Weddings's reply:

Dearest Jill... It was the perfect way to have started our fall wedding season... You both were wonderful to work with and so very happy we exceeded your expectations... Come back and visit paradise soon!!

Jerad · Married on 06/18/2016

Allie really helped capture our special day and did so without us having to worry things were going to be perfect. She met with us and explained everything she offered and stood behind. She stressed professionalism and excellence in all of her photos.
    During our wedding day, she was very flexible with our schedule and location. Allie always seemed to know exactly when and where to be to capture our special moments. She was excellent in organizing the formal photos after the ceremony and directing family where they needed to be. She also didn't have any troubles telling annoying tourists to get out of her shots.

Sent on 12/26/2016

Allie Miller Weddings's reply:

Jerad and Andrea - It was a great pleasure to have photographed your wedding at the Celebration Cottage over the summer - You both provided amazing opportunities to tell your story the way we all had planned - from your engagement session and Start Wars implementations, your family, church wedding in the morning, groomsmen, bridesmaids, Andrea's bridals, details - Ahh! your first look before the wedding ceremony, the air guitar moments at first dance along with all the goodies... and then music, craft beers and that full moon as the sunset vanished.... Everything was the way you planned... We are so honored that from the many choices you had... We were the ones to be there to celebrate with you! Oh... and in reference to the tourists... Not a problem... this is what we do, make sure that your moments remain yours and not in random tourists cameras...
    Thank you so much!

Laura · Married on 06/17/2016

We were so sad how quickly our day passed, but we can remember it forever with the phenomenal photography that captured it all.

Sent on 12/11/2016

Allie Miller Weddings's reply:

The end of such amazing day did bring sadness - But, I know that there will be even happier times and life events I your lives that will fill our hearts with joy - We thank you for allowing us to be part of it all !!

Conny · Married on 06/17/2016

We first met Allie when interviewing wedding planners. My first thought was, “eh, ok,” and we started thinking maybe we didn’t even need a photographer at all given the fact so many people have cell phones. We were later offered a free engagement session through our vendor, Celebration Cottage, and Allie happened to be the photographer. Even though we only liked a handful of everything she shot, the quality of each photo was fantastic, and we decided we did need a photographer after all. Allie stayed in contact with us up through the wedding and was available each time we were in town to meet with our vendors even if it was only a brief check-in. She made me feel like the most beautiful bride in the world that day! When she finally sent the link to the wedding photos, we thought it’d take a few minutes to scroll through them, but there were almost 600 of them! She truly is an amazing photographer and her customer service is fantastic. She has since done headshots for work and a family photo for our Christmas card. We would absolutely recommend her without hesitation!

Sent on 12/13/2016

Allie Miller Weddings's reply:

I am really happy that we had met not once - But, then again when the engagement session opportunity came about for the PRIDE magazine last year - Very honored that you chose me for your day - It was a great day and it has been a real pleasure to have provided services since... Looking forward to more moments... Thank you!

Dawn · Married on 05/21/2016

Hands down Allie made everything leading up to and including our wedding day one of the most memorable days of our life. She not only served as an OUTSTANDING photographer, she helped me find a florist, as well as, went above and beyond when I was having difficulty contacting my stylist prior to my wedding day. Since I was out of town, Ally volunteered to go to the salon herself to confirm and coordinate with my stylist her arrival at the yacht on the day of my wedding because my stylist had not returned my calls. On the day of the wedding Ally met my stylist (stylist wasn't sure where the yacht was located) early in the morning and made sure she arrived on time!!!! In addition, Ally bonded with my kids and even taught my daughter how to salsa dance!! LOVE THIS WOMAN!!! The pictures were MASTERPIECES that we'll treasure forever.

Sent on 12/13/2016

Allie Miller Weddings's reply:

Dawn, it was a fantastic Saturday indeed - you all made it so great and we are very blessed with couples who appreciate everything we do, makes it easy to just keep falling inlove with all our weddings - Many thanks for your hospitality and allowing us to help you out - I just know that planning a wedding from miles away isn't easy and the pleasure in our jobs as professionals is to provide the best experience - I am so glad to have connected with you - All your family was amazing and the incredible hosts at Everest Yatch were so extraordinary -

Now, can we go back to see the wild horses and the herons???

Meghan · Married on 12/31/2015

My husband and I used Allie Miller for our engagement and wedding photography and could not have been more pleased! She went above and beyond to make sure we our photos turned out perfect! During our engagement session, it began to rain and although this would scare most photographers away, she embraced it and the photos turned out perfect!
    I am not usually comfortable in front of a camera but with Allie everything was so relaxed and stress free! I enjoyed every minute that I was being photographed! I recommend Allie to anyone looking for a talented photographer! You will not be let down!

Sent on 11/02/2016

Allie Miller Weddings's reply:

Thank you for the review - We are so happy that your experience was the best!
    It has been such a pleasure to been able work with you and Paul - We look forwards to more moments capturing your family as it grows -