Allegro Entertainment Reviews

85 | Saint Charles, MO

85 Reviews for Allegro Entertainment

Stephanie · Married on 06/21/2014

Allegro was extremely professional and worked very hard at meeting my specific requests. My wedding went off without a hitch and everyone from the owner to the DJ was a pleasure to work with. I would definitely recommend them for any special event.

Sent on 07/11/2014

Christopher · Married on 06/01/2014

Dori went above and beyond to make the reception perfect, her professionalism and attention to detail were second to none! Our DJ Eric, was accessible and personable, everything was flawless. I hold Allegro Entertainment in the highest regard, and would highly recommend them, with no hesitation.

Sent on 06/03/2014

We used one of Allegro's DJs and some of their lighting for our wedding and it turned out AMAZING! The people we worked with were great, especially Dori! She was very helpful and worked closely with us. She had different lists of songs that made things a lot easier and had great suggestions. The night of went so smoothly and the dance floor was full the whole night! It made a huge difference! We used their uplighting all around the room and it was like walking into a fairy tale! She also helped us pick and place a lighted monogram and it was such a special touch! And the DJ booth itself was awesome! It lights up! So cool! Thank you soooo much for giving us such an amazing night!!

Sent on 10/07/2014

Sent on 10/07/2014

I thought the staff at Allegro were all really helpful. We had no idea what kind of music we wanted for our ceremony, but they went through a bunch of songs with us and really helped us pick music that was individualized toward us. On the day of our ceremony, we had rain scares, and so we had to shorten the ceremony and change some things. Our DJ did a great job being flexible with that! Definitely recommend them!

Sent on 06/12/2014
  • O

Olivia · Married on 05/16/2014

This company provides high quality service. They are very organized, have amazing follow through, customize everything to your liking, and provide respectable DJ services. If you are a bride that is concerned about the chance of hiring gimmicky/tacky services, then I advice you to choose Allergro.

Sent on 06/16/2014
  • Cassandra

Cassandra · Married on 04/26/2014

Dori was great to work with. The only problem we had was not knowing who our actual DJ was until the week of the Wedding and he wasn't as "outgoing" as we had hoped. Other than that everything was great.

Sent on 12/28/2014

Allegro was absolutely wonderful to work with. We contracted with them just a couple months before our wedding date as our original DJ fell through. Dori was able to guide us through the whole process of picking out songs and were very helpful with recommendations when we were unsure of what we wanted. The DJ (Josiah) was great and did a fantastic job. We also used their up lighting and it completely enhanced our reception space and matched our colors perfectly.

Sent on 05/14/2014

Allegro stayed in constant communication with my husband and I when we were preparing for our wedding. When we met with Allegro, the meeting was detailed and so informational. We were sure they were aware of all the information needed to make the ceremony and reception run smoothly.

Sent on 04/08/2014

Allegro Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much for leaving a review! We appreciate you sharing your experience with other brides! Allegro strives to provide the highest level of customer service during the planning process, and all the way through to the very last song. Congratulations again, and Thank you for choosing Allegro Entertainment! Sincerely, Dori Ottolini (Owner)

Tara · Married on 11/09/2013

I met Dori at a Bridal Show. I instantly knew I wanted to use them. I signed up that day and worked out the details with her at a later date. They were able to customize our songs and the DJ we worked with was perfect. Very personable without being over peppy or annoying. They had a custom table set up with colored lights to match your colors. Took requests, but didn't play it if it was inappropriate.

Sent on 11/19/2013

I was very happy with the d.j. service provided at my wedding.

Sent on 11/23/2013
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 08/31/2013

Our DJ was great! Once we met with Allegro and decided on the style and overall theme of the wedding, we didn't doubt that it would be a great night. They didn't stray from our list, which made it perfect! We had a GOBO from them as well, it was great quality and they had so many designs to pick from! Our DJ (Eric) also made sure the night flowed nicely, with no prompts from me, since you all know, I had a few other things on my mind ;-)

Sent on 09/03/2013
  • Mrs.B

Irene · Married on 08/17/2013

We started out working with Megan who's in charge in the office. She is so personable and funny but also professional as well. She met every demand we had and there was alot :) she paired us with the perfect DJ who was Anthony and he did a great job of feeling out the crowd and people were on the dance floor all night!. He was great! Thanks Allegro for making my wedding awesome!

Sent on 09/14/2013

Meghan · Married on 07/27/2013

Allegro was awesome! Megan was so quick to respond to all of our questions during the planning phase and never made us feel like we were asking too much! Anthony was an awesome DJ, he played every one of our 'must-play' songs and he kept the dance floor packed until the very end. Everyone at Allegro was incredibly professional, courteous and super nice. We would recommend them to any bride or groom!

Sent on 08/18/2013

Sounds hard to believe....and we did anticipate something would probably happen....but Allegro had Dori do our event and she made our experience wonderful. The lighting, the organization, the timing, & of course, the sound system....from the wedding to the cocktail hour to the reception...everything ran seamlessly. We felt welcomed to talk with Dori when anything came up like the spontaneous speech's and music requests. No attitude....just wanted us to be happy. She presented all the Bride&Grooms requests without a hitch. The lighting just seemed to compliment the room and make everyone feel they were in a very special event. It made all the decorations complete. Thanks SO much Dori and Allegro!!!

Sent on 11/13/2012

Kari · Married on 09/29/2012

I loved working with Allegro! They were so professional and allowed me to be a control freak about all of my music. They made us a GOBO that everyone at the wedding loved and commented on. Dori and our DJs were great to work with.

Sent on 10/13/2012

Rachael · Married on 09/02/2012

Dori was phenomenal! She was so personable throughout the evening and helped motivate our guests to get up and dance On top of all of that she helped serve us some drinks during her "down time" and I thought that was remarkable that she would go above and beyond to ensure that our night went without a hitch and that the bride and groom were taken care of! We can't say enough good things about her and the rest of the staff that helped us prepare for our big day!

S · Married on 09/01/2012

I had a great experience with Allegro. They were very professional and flexible. I worked with Dori prior to the wedding for the planning, and then had Steven as my DJ. Both did a wonderful job and made sure every detail was perfect.

Sent on 09/06/2012

Ashley · Married on 09/01/2012

i am so happy that I chose Allegro as my DJ. They were absolutely amazing and they exceeded my expectations. The coordinator, Megan, was a blessing and I don't think I could have done it without her. I would not have changed a thing about their performance and I will recommend them to anyone. They were perfect!

Brittany · Married on 08/31/2012

Dori and team were amazing to work with from the very beginning. I could not have asked for a better experience. Dori was very attentive, quick to make helpful suggestions and extremely organized which I appreciated as an out of town bride. She was very patient despite multiple changes and requests that were made by my new husband and I. I had multiple compliments throughout the reception by guests about their amazing work and the music that was played. In my opinion, Allegro entertainment is the best company in the St Louis area.

Sent on 09/09/2012

Excellent job. She basically coordinated the entire venue. Made our big day even more special.

Kelly · Married on 08/04/2012

They were very timely and efficient. They made my day amazing by providing the most perfect atmosphere. I would definitely recomend this service.

Susan · Married on 07/20/2012

Allegro Entertainment made my special day remarkable. All the music was tasteful and what I had asked for. I will refer to other couples. :)

Sent on 08/08/2012

Kathy · Married on 06/30/2012

I couldn't have asked for a better service from Allegro especially Dori! Everything was amazing and exactly how we had discussed it! Her ideas and input was invaluable to the whole process. They brought professionalism and expertise to everything as well as being a major support during a very stressful process. It was nice to know that one thing was going to be complete stress free!!! I can not begin to thank Dori and Allegro for all of their amazing work to make my wedding perfect!!!

Sent on 08/12/2012

Jacqueline · Married on 05/27/2012

Where to begin....Meagan was amazing! She organized a timeline from our cermony to the last dance. I really wouldn't know what I would've done without her. The uplighting for our reception was amazing, they matched the color to the exact green that I wanted. The dance floor was PACKED all night. Meagan and Steven our DJ was very professional, dressed to impress, and an all around great ! As the bride and groom you are always worried about the music and if your guests are having a good time, there was no doubt about it everyone was having a GREAT time. We received tons of complements on our reception as to they have not had this much fun at a wedding in a long time or ever! Thanks Meagan and Steven for making our night so very special!!!

Sent on 08/23/2012