16 Reviews for Allegra Banquets

Plated (1)
Champagne Toast (1)
Open Bar (1)
16 Allegra Banquets Reviews

My husband and I recently had our wedding at the Villa Park location on July 7th. When I say from the first day we went and viewed the hall we fell in love with everything. Bernadeta, Tony and Evelina made sure and guaranteed everything would be perfect like how I dreamed it would be. We loved the fact that everything wasn't a la carte like most venues. Everything was included except the cake which wasn't a problem. Their prices were to die for! Everyone on staff were very professional and made sure our day was a day to remember. The food was so delicious! My guest even talked about the food days later. They also stated that Evelina was the best bartender and the drinks were on point and not watered down. We were even offered and extra hour for our reception. I would definitely recommend this banquet for weddings or any event. We would definitely be using you all again in the future.

Profile Picture Khaliaj, 7/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Parking, Wheelchair Access, Indoor, Bridal Suite, Clean Up, Event Planning, Lighting/Sound, Set Up

We are so glad we had our wedding at Allegra Banquets of Villa Park. They definitely offered more than any other venue we saw and at a great price. Every time we went to the venue to ask questions or drop off things for the wedding, Bernadeta, Tony, and Evelina told us to not worry about anything and they were very flexible. I was able to take a lot of my own things for the wedding which was great! Evelina did an excellent job the day of our wedding and was extremely nice as well as the rest of the staff. We would definitely recommend Allegra Banquets.

Profile Picture Mayra , 7/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We love working with Allegra Banquets they have always delivered great service and has always accommodated our needs.

Thanks,
Extreme Sounds Entertainment & Lighting
extremesoundsent.com

Profile Picture Tony, 6/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We had our wedding reception there on 12/30/16. I have to say that Tony and staff made sure everything went well for our special day! They actually exceeded my expectations! The banquet hall looked so beautiful, the food was excellent and the service was top notch! I would definitely recommend Allegra Banquets! Our guests said they enjoyed our wedding; good food, the drinks were not watered down and the service was excellent. Thank you Allegra Banquets !

Profile Picture Lydia, 12/30/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Parking, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Dessert, Hors d'Oeuvres, Outside Cake, Plated, Server(s), Tastings, Indoor, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Bridal Suite, Clean Up, Event Planning, Lighting/Sound, Set Up

Our wedding isn't until October, but wow Allegra (Tony) has been GREAT! I'll tell you, people will pay $20 more a plate and the food is horrible...Allegra has fantastic food and a plate price you will not find anywhere else (I did extensive research)...chivari chairs are included with a gorgeous room!! Plus, you're the only wedding as there is only one room (if you have enough people to use the whole room). Can't Say enough great things, so excited for our wedding!

Profile Picture User6445411, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I seriously cannot say enough good things about this venue! First of all Bernadette, Tony and Ewelina were amazing to work with. They made sure that my wedding went off without a glitch! It was extremely beautiful and the food was to die for! The wait staff were also extremely accomdating and made my night even more amazing! If you need a great venue that will cater to your needs you need to call them! Cannot express my amazing feelings towards this place!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Victoria, 9/10/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Stop looking elsewhere. This place is OUTSTANDING!!!!!!!!! The food was incredible, the staff was more attentive than any banquet hall I've ever been to, Tony Maciuszek and his wife made us feel like family. They were so helpful and giving of advise and insight. Everyone that attended our wedding went home smiling. We could not have picked a better location for our special day. Don't hesitate!! Choose this location immediately, no stress, great price, incredible food, outstanding decor, like having your family to help you.. Oh, and it was conveniently attatched to the Comfort Suites which housed ALL my guests that came from out of state. Loved it, Loved it Loved It.!!!!!!

Profile Picture Lenny, 6/19/16, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Cake
Services Used: Dessert, Family Style, Hors d'Oeuvres, Server(s), Tastings, Clean Up, Set Up, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Bartender(s), Premium Liquor, Indoor, Parking, Wheelchair Access

Without a doubt Allegra is a gem, a treasure!! Our wedding day was perfect and that has a lot to do with Tony, Bernadetta & their head waiter, Bogdan. Food was amazing, service was outstanding, and the bar service - nothing short of perfect. We have been to our fair share of weddings, and sat at head tables often, NEVER have I witnessed bartender coming to the head table asking if we needed anything - but at Allegra that happened and it did not end there! We had Tony asking us many times throughout the evening if everything was up to our standard and we watched him walk around and ask every table! Tony runs this business the way any business should be run.

We thank everyone at Allegra for their patience & outstanding service. You made our day PERFECT.

Profile Picture User4611576, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We had our wedding reception at Allegra Banquets in Villa Park on October 9th, 2015. Everything was absolutely wonderful and Tony, Bernadetta and the rest of the staff were so accommodating! The room was beautiful, nice high ceilings, chandeliers and our head table decorations included silver candelabras that really brought all of the accents of the room together. The rich dark wood and small touches through the room were very nice as well. The food was delicious and plentiful, the bar was fully stocked and their prices were fantastic! Our wedding cake, wine service, champagne toast and five courses (apps and dinner) were all included in the cost! The staff at Allegra went above and beyond to make sure we were taken care of at every step of the wedding process. They made the event stress-free and we couldn't have asked for more. Beautiful venue and wonderful staff! They truly did make sure we had an amazing wedding, nothing but great things to say!!

Profile Picture Sam, 10/9/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I just got married on September 1, 2013 and had my wedding reception at Allegra Banquets. Everything was great, and Tony was absolutely a dream to work with! He was able to accommodate special requests for food, last minute changes/additions, and just did a spectacular job running the show!
Our wedding coordinator couldn't attend the reception, but Tony continuously made sure everything was going smoothly and that we had everything we needed. They also just did a refresh of the banquet hall (carpeting, draping, etc.) and it looks amazing. The space itself looks VERY expensive with high vaulted ceilings and crystal chandeliers. We got compliments all night about how great the space is. The servers were also friendly and professional.
Their prices are also very reasonable for everything that you get. Food was good and plentiful, and the bar is also fully stocked, so they are definitely not skimping on anything. So if you don't want to break the bank, but want to have an elegant and tasteful event, check out Allegra Banquets! You won't be disappointed! We had a great time, and they are fabulous!!!

Profile Picture Amy, 9/1/13, 7 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Tiny is a great guy and he made our day extra special. I highly recommend Allegra. We had both the ceremony and reception there and it was so convenient for all our guests. If we were missing something Tony had us covered. You'll forget the smallest thing and think its the end if the world, we forgot our card box and Tony had one there. The food, service, bar and everything was great. Ill definitely be back.

Profile Picture Kari, 8/9/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Our wedding ceremony took place at Allegra Banquets. The owner and the manager accommodated our every need! The food was delicious and plentiful. The banquet hall looked beautiful on our wedding day. They made sure that our wedding reception was perfect! Their prices are very fair for the type of services that they offer.

Profile Picture Ilona, 6/2/12, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

This place has the best price we could find in the Chicagoland area! the food was fantastic and they did everything we asked. The venue was beautiful and Tony the owner was great to work with!

Profile Picture Kristen , 10/29/10, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

For anyone that is getting married in the Chicago Land area we would recommend this beautiful hall for your reception. It is just amazing! We couldnt have asked for a better place to host our reception. The food was out of this world delicious. The service was extraordinary! And the owner of the hall is probably the nicest person alive.

Profile Picture Karolina, 1/3/09, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

So far this has been a great adventure with Allegra. They have been very accommodating and very flexible. We live out of state so that has been very helpful. They will work with you when it comes to the price and have many different options to choose from!

Profile Picture User2386176, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews