Allegra Banquets Reviews

19 Reviews for Allegra Banquets

1 User Photo

Allegra Banquets 1

Andrea · Married on 06/03/2018

I had my ceremony & reception here at the Allegra banquet hall in ( Schiller Park) on June 3rd 2018. I truly appreciate & love how (Sandra) & her team worked so hard on making our day so BEAUTIFUL, Words can't describe how they made our dream wedding come true. THANK YOU.. ALL SO VERY MUCH.. everything was AMAZING ..... FROM MR. & MRS. OLIVER. .

Vanessa · Married on 04/15/2018

Thank You Tony Maciuszek(owner) and Sandra Zawadzka Manager for making the wedding of my family member so memorable. All of the team was extremely professional provided quality customer service they went above and beyond the call of duty. All the guest had a great time. So glad we use your Venue Allegra Banquets in Schiller Park Illinois thank you so much for all you and your team did

Sarah · Married on 12/01/2017

We had our Wedding at the Villa Park location. I would like to first say they offered more than any other banquet hall. Most places do not include tax in their price, but Bernedette told us what our final price per plate would be. They offered an hour longer of open bar than most places(5 hrs compared to 4), did not charge us for our ceremony, appetizers and open bar were part of their price, and the price was unbelievable.
    We did most of our consulting with Bernedette. When I emailed inquiring about the hall, she called me back the next day. My husband and I were so intrigued, we went to see the place as soon as we hung up the phone. The Venue is very nice. The room we chosel had beautiful chandeliers, a large dance floor, and fairly tall ceilings. We loved the place but wanted to try the food before committing. The hall provided free tasting for us and 2 others. The food was great. We chose to do family style with Braised Beef, Marsala Chicken, and Talapia. The beef was very tender, the chicken was juicy, our Baked Potato soup was delicious, and our sides were full of flavor. The day of our wedding, we had multiple guests compliment the food.
    Bernedette is brilliant. She is very professional, but is also very warm and welcoming. We did a 90 day engagement, and she helped us every step of the way. She listened to what we wanted and offered suggestions to make our wedding elegant and special. Our wedding was perfect. The ceremony was in the same place as dinner, but the hall put chairs into rows to make it more traditional. They had a room not being used that day and allowed us to use the room for pictures. The tables turned out looking better than what I had imagined. If you are looking for a venue that has good food, great prices, and goes above and beyond to help create the perfect wedding day for you, then give Allegra Banquets a call.

Khaliaj · Married on 07/08/2017

My husband and I recently had our wedding at the Villa Park location on July 7th. When I say from the first day we went and viewed the hall we fell in love with everything. Bernadeta, Tony and Evelina made sure and guaranteed everything would be perfect like how I dreamed it would be. We loved the fact that everything wasn't a la carte like most venues. Everything was included except the cake which wasn't a problem. Their prices were to die for! Everyone on staff were very professional and made sure our day was a day to remember. The food was so delicious! My guest even talked about the food days later. They also stated that Evelina was the best bartender and the drinks were on point and not watered down. We were even offered and extra hour for our reception. I would definitely recommend this banquet for weddings or any event. We would definitely be using you all again in the future.

Mayra · Married on 07/08/2017

We are so glad we had our wedding at Allegra Banquets of Villa Park. They definitely offered more than any other venue we saw and at a great price. Every time we went to the venue to ask questions or drop off things for the wedding, Bernadeta, Tony, and Evelina told us to not worry about anything and they were very flexible. I was able to take a lot of my own things for the wedding which was great! Evelina did an excellent job the day of our wedding and was extremely nice as well as the rest of the staff. We would definitely recommend Allegra Banquets.

Tony · Married on 06/16/2017

We love working with Allegra Banquets they have always delivered great service and has always accommodated our needs.

Thanks,
    Extreme Sounds Entertainment & Lighting
    extremesoundsent.com

• User7291409 · 1+ year ago

We had our wedding reception there on 12/30/16. I have to say that Tony and staff made sure everything went well for our special day! They actually exceeded my expectations! The banquet hall looked so beautiful, the food was excellent and the service was top notch! I would definitely recommend Allegra Banquets! Our guests said they enjoyed our wedding; good food, the drinks were not watered down and the service was excellent. Thank you Allegra Banquets !

Our wedding isn't until October, but wow Allegra (Tony) has been GREAT! I'll tell you, people will pay $20 more a plate and the food is horrible...Allegra has fantastic food and a plate price you will not find anywhere else (I did extensive research)...chivari chairs are included with a gorgeous room!! Plus, you're the only wedding as there is only one room (if you have enough people to use the whole room). Can't Say enough great things, so excited for our wedding!

Victoria · Married on 09/10/2016

I seriously cannot say enough good things about this venue! First of all Bernadette, Tony and Ewelina were amazing to work with. They made sure that my wedding went off without a glitch! It was extremely beautiful and the food was to die for! The wait staff were also extremely accomdating and made my night even more amazing! If you need a great venue that will cater to your needs you need to call them! Cannot express my amazing feelings towards this place!

Sent on 09/11/2016

Allegra Banquets's reply:

Victoria & Sean, Congratulations on your Wedding !!! Thank you for allowing Allegra Banquets to be a part of your special day. I was very happy and delighted to work with a such wonderful couple as you are. We wish you all the best and please consider us for the future events that you might have. Thank you, Bernadeta M. Banquet Manager

Lenny · Married on 06/19/2016

Stop looking elsewhere. This place is OUTSTANDING!!!!!!!!! The food was incredible, the staff was more attentive than any banquet hall I've ever been to, Tony Maciuszek and his wife made us feel like family. They were so helpful and giving of advise and insight. Everyone that attended our wedding went home smiling. We could not have picked a better location for our special day. Don't hesitate!! Choose this location immediately, no stress, great price, incredible food, outstanding decor, like having your family to help you.. Oh, and it was conveniently attatched to the Comfort Suites which housed ALL my guests that came from out of state. Loved it, Loved it Loved It.!!!!!!

Without a doubt Allegra is a gem, a treasure!! Our wedding day was perfect and that has a lot to do with Tony, Bernadetta & their head waiter, Bogdan. Food was amazing, service was outstanding, and the bar service - nothing short of perfect. We have been to our fair share of weddings, and sat at head tables often, NEVER have I witnessed bartender coming to the head table asking if we needed anything - but at Allegra that happened and it did not end there! We had Tony asking us many times throughout the evening if everything was up to our standard and we watched him walk around and ask every table! Tony runs this business the way any business should be run.

We thank everyone at Allegra for their patience & outstanding service. You made our day PERFECT.

Sam · Married on 10/09/2015

We had our wedding reception at Allegra Banquets in Villa Park on October 9th, 2015. Everything was absolutely wonderful and Tony, Bernadetta and the rest of the staff were so accommodating! The room was beautiful, nice high ceilings, chandeliers and our head table decorations included silver candelabras that really brought all of the accents of the room together. The rich dark wood and small touches through the room were very nice as well. The food was delicious and plentiful, the bar was fully stocked and their prices were fantastic! Our wedding cake, wine service, champagne toast and five courses (apps and dinner) were all included in the cost! The staff at Allegra went above and beyond to make sure we were taken care of at every step of the wedding process. They made the event stress-free and we couldn't have asked for more. Beautiful venue and wonderful staff! They truly did make sure we had an amazing wedding, nothing but great things to say!!

Amy · Married on 09/01/2013

I just got married on September 1, 2013 and had my wedding reception at Allegra Banquets. Everything was great, and Tony was absolutely a dream to work with! He was able to accommodate special requests for food, last minute changes/additions, and just did a spectacular job running the show!
    Our wedding coordinator couldn't attend the reception, but Tony continuously made sure everything was going smoothly and that we had everything we needed. They also just did a refresh of the banquet hall (carpeting, draping, etc.) and it looks amazing. The space itself looks VERY expensive with high vaulted ceilings and crystal chandeliers. We got compliments all night about how great the space is. The servers were also friendly and professional.
    Their prices are also very reasonable for everything that you get. Food was good and plentiful, and the bar is also fully stocked, so they are definitely not skimping on anything. So if you don't want to break the bank, but want to have an elegant and tasteful event, check out Allegra Banquets! You won't be disappointed! We had a great time, and they are fabulous!!!

Kari · Married on 08/09/2013

Tiny is a great guy and he made our day extra special. I highly recommend Allegra. We had both the ceremony and reception there and it was so convenient for all our guests. If we were missing something Tony had us covered. You'll forget the smallest thing and think its the end if the world, we forgot our card box and Tony had one there. The food, service, bar and everything was great. Ill definitely be back.

• I

Ilona · Married on 06/02/2012

Our wedding ceremony took place at Allegra Banquets. The owner and the manager accommodated our every need! The food was delicious and plentiful. The banquet hall looked beautiful on our wedding day. They made sure that our wedding reception was perfect! Their prices are very fair for the type of services that they offer.

Kristen · Married on 10/29/2010

This place has the best price we could find in the Chicagoland area! the food was fantastic and they did everything we asked. The venue was beautiful and Tony the owner was great to work with!

Karolina · Married on 01/03/2009

For anyone that is getting married in the Chicago Land area we would recommend this beautiful hall for your reception. It is just amazing! We couldnt have asked for a better place to host our reception. The food was out of this world delicious. The service was extraordinary! And the owner of the hall is probably the nicest person alive.

So far this has been a great adventure with Allegra. They have been very accommodating and very flexible. We live out of state so that has been very helpful. They will work with you when it comes to the price and have many different options to choose from!

• Melissa

Melissa · Married on 05/26/2018

The entire staff at Allegra were excellent and attentive to detail! The Managing staff made sure that my husband and I were taken care of without the stress! They were quick to resolve any speed bumps throughout our night. Before our set wedding time at 6pm, my husband & I, along with our entire wedding party were running a little late, but the staff of Allegra-Villa Park, jumped in to set all our tables correctly. I really am grateful that with the help from everyone, everything ran smoothly especially with our families who LOVE ot party! Excellent service/pricing, excellent managers/staff, & welcoming/comfortable atmosphere! I will surely be recommending this location to any upcoming newly engaged couples for sure.

Allegra Banquets 2