Allée Photography Reviews

65 | Englewood, CO

65 Reviews for Allée Photography

Kathy · Married on 09/06/2009

I highly recommend Allee Photography. Owners Betty and Kevin as well as one of their assistants photographed my daughter's wedding last year and the photographs are outstanding. They are an extremely professional team, who go above and beyond to help their clients. They spent considerable time with us before the wedding getting to know us and what we wanted in pictures. And they came to the rehearsal to get to know everyone even better. By the time of the wedding, Betty and Kevin had become members of the family.We really felt that by the time of the One of their photos of my daughter and her new husband on their wedding day appeared on the cover of one of the wedding magazine and others appeared on in a local magazine, all proof of their photographic expertise.

Sent on 02/05/2011

Jessica · Married on 09/06/2009

I don't think I can say enough about the Beckers and Allee Potography. Not only are they an amazing photography team, but they are friendly, down to earth, honest people who have become true friends through the process of recording the (as of yet) happiest day of my life.

I was out of town during much of the wedding planning and found Allee's gorgeous photos on their trendy website. I forwarded this on to my mom, who actually met the photographers when they made the trip up to our house. She loved their work as well, but we ultimately chose Allee because my mom loved the Beckers!

And, aside from my groom, Allee was the best decision I made for my dream wedding. They came to the rehearsal, took a few fun photos, and got to know the important people in a confusing, nontraditional family. The day of the wedding, they were right there when you needed them; they were reassuring and professional, not overly obstrusive but helpfully directive to get the right shots. They know what they're doing! And they were fun!

But the photos, the photos... The artbook... And yes, the magazine covers. Who knew we were so goodlooking?!? I was so blown away by the images they had captured, which is, in the end, the reason we hire professionals to document this day for us. But, listen to me here- the Becker's work is above and beyond what any of us hopes for. I love my photos and artbook so much, and I make everyone look at the book and everyone who sees them is shocked by the beauty and quality of the work. Thank you so much, Betty Kay and Kevin! We love you!

Sent on 02/09/2011

Mandy · Married on 06/13/2009

Kevin and Betty were so much fun! They made it so easy to "pose" for our pictures. They all turned out fantastic and, so natural and real looking- none of thosed cheesy forced poses that you see with a lot of photographers. They were also so helpful in preparation for the big day, and on the wedding day as well. They know waht they are doing, and do it so well!

Sent on 02/03/2011

Erin · Married on 06/06/2009

Amazing! I would strong recommend them for your special wedding day. The pictures turned out better than I could have ever imagined.

Sent on 02/04/2011

Christen · Married on 04/25/2009

Our experience with Allee Photography was awesome! I have had several friends that had bad expereinces with Photography and it is part of you wedding day that you can never get back. I am SOO thankful we made the decision to go with Kevin and Kay. Of all my vendors for the big day, they were the BEST by far! They went over and beyound what was asked of them and you can tell they truely enjoy making your day extremely special for you and your groom. If you have looking for great people as well as great pictures go weith Allee! -A very happy and Thankful bride! Christen Harvey

Sent on 02/03/2011

Emily · Married on 09/13/2008

I wish I had more room to comment on Kevin and Betty Kay. We met them at a wedding convention and hired them almost immediately. There was something about their character, their kindness and the most genuine way they present themselves. They kept in very close contact with us throughout the wedding process (and still do two years later!) making sure we were all completely clear on what we wanted our photos to consist of. They were ALWAYS available to me with my first phone call and even showed up early on the day of my wedding to capture those early "getting ready" shots (some of my favorite now). The quality of the photos brought tears to my eyes when I opened them. So beautifully done I just cant describe. I would HIGHLY recommend Kevin and Betty Kay to anyone who wants quality professional photos taken and a great personal "friendship" to go along with them. I will always hold these two very special to my heart. Bravo Kevin and Betty Kay...true talent at its best.

Sent on 02/06/2011

Faye · Married on 08/16/2008

Kevin and Betty Kay photographed my daughter's wedding in Colorado in August 2008. The groom's sister missed the wedding as she had twins the month before. Kevin and Betty Kay set up a separate appointment with them and photoshopped them into our pictures. My younger daughter is getting married September 2011 in Hawaii and Kevin and Beth Kay are doing our photos. We would never use anyone else. They are professional and creative, wonderful to work with, and very prompt with the completion of the pictures. Plus they are really nice people who fit well into our event and directed the whole process with ease. Our guests loved them and we would never use anyone else!

Sent on 02/04/2011

Andrea · Married on 08/16/2008

I am so grateful to have found Kevin and Betty Kay Becker to take photographs of my wedding. Not only were the photos beautiful, but Kevin and Betty Kay were professional and diligent. They started their day in the am of my wedding and didn't leave until 11 pm. I didn't even see them sit down during the entire length of my reception. I was looking for a photographer who was not pushy or bossy and the two of them were far from. They both have a keen eye for creativity in their photos. The quality of the photos are top notch and they provide affordable costs. Not only did they photograph my wedding, but they will photograph my sister's wedding in Hawaii in Sept. I just can't say enough wonderful things about these photographers. My family and friends raved about the photos, as well as the demenor of Kevin and Betty Kay. They fit in like part of the family. I plan to have Allee photography provide me and my family with all our photography needs from now on.

Sent on 03/08/2011

Lori · Married on 07/26/2008

Allee is by far the best photographer I have ever worked with. I can not even begin to tell everyone enough good things about them or I would fill up this whole website. My husband and I got married in July of 2008, Everytime we had a meeting Betty Kay & Kevin went out of there way to meet up with us just to make sure they would have everything they needed to know to make our wedding day perfect. When they shot our engagement photos I was truly amazed with the skill and determination of these two. They meet us at a place they had never been to before and by the time we had shown up they had all kinds of wonderful ideas for creative and original photos. They found some amazing shots in a park and gave us a ton of amazing poses as well. I am still amazed by how beautiful all of the pictures from my engagement & wedding look, they share a story that I will have for the rest of my life, and thanks to the pictures I am able to remember every step of the way down to every last detail. The time and dedication they spent with us through our whole wedding process really made it feel like they were one of the biggest parts of our wedding party. You can rest assured knowing they are the complete package. They will show up early, well dressed, and prepared to take fantastic photos.

This past summer I have attended 3 weddings and I noticed the photographers looked very un-professional dressed in shorts & jeans for formal weddings, at one wedding the photographer was asking guests where he should take the photos, and how the people should pose. I guess you get what you pay for.............

Debbie · Married on 06/21/2008

We had the best of the best at our daughter's wedding and
    Allee Photography was no exception. But aside from quality and perfection, the husband-wife team added so much more. While still remaining 100% professional, they turned into our friends. And as friends, they knew exactly what types of photos we would cherish. Of all the vendors we hired, Allee Photography was our best and most important decision. Now, almost 3 years later, we have exquisite lasting memories through their photograpy.

Michelle · Married on 06/06/2008

We loved working with Kevin and Betty Kay as much as we loved our wedding pictures. They were so fun, very professional, and timely with our photos. We chose Allee Photography for the creativity, originality, and uniqueness displayed with their photos. We wanted our photos to capture the special moments. Allee Photography did this and also accentuated them through one of a kind artistic enhancements. They exceeded our expectations! We loved them so much, we asked them to capture some family moments with our new baby. Highly recommended!

Sent on 02/07/2011

Stephanie · Married on 06/05/2008

Kevin and Betty Becker with Allée Photography went above and beyond for our wedding photos. Three years later and it seems that everyone remembers how amazing our photographers were. How they fit right in and seem to know everyone. They were more than just photographers for our day they were a part of our wedding. Thank you for our amazing memories.

Sent on 05/16/2011

Laurie · Married on 05/25/2008

The Beckers went above and beyond for wonderful pictures that have created beautiful memories. Our daughter and her then fiance were attending a university in another state and when Kevin realized that he was going to be in that city, he set up an engagement photo shoot there. That is the kind of attention we received throughout. They made sure that they had photos of all important memories, even when we were so busy that we wouldn't have remembered them all.

Sent on 02/05/2011

Tammy · Married on 09/30/1990

Kevin and Betty did an amazing job of helping us do a Knitting IS sexy Calendar for 2010. They could not have been more open to ideas, and taking on those ideas and expanding upon them, making our dream calendar happen in our way with a creative expression of Kevin and unending professional and caring support from Betty.

We were the lucky ones to be referred to them and they continue to be on the top of our list for photographers with vision and purpose.

They are generous in their philanthropic endeavors and we are aligned in giving back that which we receive.

Thank you Kevin and Betty!!!! We have never looked so good ! :)

Sarah · Married on 08/01/2009

Betty and Kevin worked their butts off for us. Both my husband and I loved working with them, they were so professional and they worked hard to get every shot we wanted. I would recommend them to anyone, someday in the future when we have kiddos I would love for them to shoot the family! A+++++