Allée Photography Reviews

65 | Englewood, CO

65 Reviews for Allée Photography

• Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 10/16/2016

We cannot thank Kevin and Betty enough for what a wonderful job they did in shooting our wedding. Our pictures are stunning! Every time we look at them we are in awe. They captured those precious moments for perfectly. We know that we will be able to look back year over year and remember how beautiful the day was.

Working with Kevin and Betty Kay was truly a pleasure! First of all, we absolutely LOVE our Engagement and Wedding photos! Not only were they able to capture the love that my husband and I share, but the photos have an artistic and authentic feel to them. We would HIGHLY recommend using Allee Photography for any occasion. Kevin and Betty Kay are such warm people, easy to work with, and always went the extra mile. We can't wait to use them again for future celebrations!

Kevin and Betty were the photographers for our daughter's wedding on 9/3/16 at the Garden of the Gods Club in Colorado Springs.

Kevin and Betty were simply a delight to work with and their photographs are second to none. During the planning process, they were the perfect blend of being a resource for how weddings are typically organized while easily integrating the unique aspects of our event. During the hubbub of the wedding day, they remained calm and composed, setting a positive tone for the wedding party overall. They worked so hard during the wedding (they never took a break it seemed!), that I knew the photo's were going to be good. In fact, the photo's are great!!! We are delighted to scroll through the photo's (almost 1000 of them) and reliving the happiness of the day. Additionally, the photo's were ready just a couple of weeks after the event. I highly recommend Allee photography without reservation.

The photos taken by allee photography on our wedding day were totally amazing! My (now) husband and I both looked our best in all of them!! They showed up early and helped with directing us through the busy day, and stayed long past their expected hour so they could get pictures of everything for us. We got the photos back within a month, and they were all beautiful. There wasn't a single bad one, and there were over 800 total! These photos will be treasured by us forever. We couldn't have had better photographers, and I would recommend them to anyone that wants to be sure they get the best possible pictures for their special day.

Kathryn · Married on 10/10/2015

I cannot say enough about how wonderful Allee Photography was at my wedding. Betty-Kay and Kevin were kind, professional and compassionate throughout the wedding. It is evident in everything that Betty-Kay and Kevin do that they love photographing weddings. They felt like members of my wedding party. I worried when I looked at all of the beautiful brides on their site that I would be disappointed with mine. Kevin and Betty-Kay made me feel like the most beautiful bride during every moment of my special day. When I got the pictures I could not have been more proud. All of the photographs were stunning. My family looks stunning. My wedding book is a work of art. Allee Photography was a huge splurge in my wedding budget and I cannot be more thankful for my decision to go with them. The experience would not have been the same without Betty-Kay and Kevin and I do not believe anyone could have done a better job capturing the magical day for me and may family.

Betty and Kevin did a fantastic job with the photos of our wedding, engagement shots and the production of our albums. They took the time to fully understand our desires and made them come to life. We now have a collection of the highest quality photos and engagement and wedding albums of exceptional quality that will last forever.

Having Betty and Kevin at our wedding was like having family members taking pictures!

Timothy · Married on 08/09/2015

The quality of shooting, editing, producing, and delivery of Allee Photography is top notch. I have seen many other event photographers and no one compares to the professionalism of Allee. Our save the date, rehearsal, and wedding day photos are exactly as I remember the day, PERFECT! We ordered a beautiful glass covered photo album and absolutely love it.

Anna · Married on 09/14/2014

Kevin and Betty Kay of Allee photography were a fantastic choice for our wedding photographers! We were so impressed first of all with the amazing Engagement pictures that they took of us it was an obvious choice to have them shoot our wedding as well. They truly put their heart and soles into every part of our wedding day. They were there to take pictures from the time I was having my hair done all the way through to the dancing part of our reception....WOW did we get a lot of great pictures! We are so excited to have such great treasures to look back on for years to come! They are both such gentle soles but they definitely knew how to command our rather large family when it seemed like they would have to "herd cats" to get everyone together. They went out of their way to get to know our group and made sure to capture things that they knew would be important to us. I would HIGHLY recommend Allee to ANYONE looking to have professional pictures taken for ANY event!

David · Married on 06/28/2014

It was a tremendous pleasure to work with Kevin and Betty – they spent the entire day with us and captured every moment of our event perfectly. I don’t think I ever saw them stop moving for the 12 hours they photographed our wedding. Of all our vendors, Kevin and Betty were the most professional and, by far, the most value for what we spent; we will treasure their photos!
    I highly recommend Allee Photography. You will NOT be disappointed!

Robin · Married on 06/28/2014

One word: PHENOMENAL! I cannot speak highly enough about how fantastic their work is, their professionalism, and amazing service all around. They will and did for me go above and beyond my expectations.
    Truly, I had many vendor experiences during the wedding process, and I can say I'd so many things differently, but AllePhotography will forever be one of my favorite parts of my wedding. Brilliant!
    Also, I'm hoping future events to have them by my side!

Evan · Married on 06/07/2014

We meet with several company's, but Allee photos stood out and went above and beyond anything i could have ever expected. Kevin & Betty Kay are truly amazing people with amazing talents. After contacting them about setting up photos for our special day. They wanted to meet up to discuss details. They drove to our house at a time that worked for us. After meeting both of them we had an instant connections and felt very comfortable with them. They laid out exactly what they would do on the day of and also came down to our rehearsal dinner to just scope out the place! The day of the wedding i can only say they were moving the whole day and kept taking tons of amazing photos! If you are looking for a photographer Allee photos is the company i would choice and would recommend to anyone either getting married, or just need family photos.

PS: Thank you again for making our day so special and for taking the time to get to know me, and my bride also for all the amazing photo's of me and miss!

Evan

It was very important to me and my now-husband that our photographers be top-notch — I've always loved looking at old photos and the memories they bring back, and I wanted to remember our wedding with fabulous photos.
    We weren't even finished with our first meeting with Kevin and Betty when we knew we'd find the right people for the job. They are friendly, professional, creative and above all they are PHENOMENAL photographers. They had us fill out info sheets about our bridal party and families so they could get to know their names and any issues (brother with severe anxiety, in our case).
    On the day of the wedding, Kevin and Betty were a fantastic team and made sure we got all the pictures we wanted. They even went out of the way to try and keep me upbeat when it started raining during my outdoor photo shoot and found a way to work around it. They were easy to work with and had wonderful ideas for photos — when a rainbow came out, they shuffled us around and got the most incredible photo of me and my husband. Seriously, the way they captured it is award-worthy.
    There are so many fun moments they caught, and we're so happy we chose them. They don't come cheap, but it's 100 percent worth it. And the art books are flat gorgeous! We'd recommend them a thousand times over.

We used Allee Photography for our small wedding and absolutely loved working with them. Kevin and Betty Kay worked together to get amazing pictures and they were very cooperative and professional. I would highly recommend them to any family or friends for their wedding photography.

Angelina · Married on 07/06/2013

Kevin and Betty are truly gifted photographers, and they made our entire experience with Allee photography one that was relaxing and enjoyable! Both Kevin and Betty, waked us through the wedding photo process step by step sharing ideas and excitement along the way. From engagement photos, all the way through our wedding Kevin and Betty were attentive and intuitive. They had a beautiful vision of the moments that needed to be captured, yet they took our ideas and brought them to life thorough their art. We were so happy to have had Kevin and Betty shoot our wedding. We are still looking through all our photos months later and are a happy as ever! Thank you Kevin and Betty for your outstanding work at our wedding! We will treasure our photos for the rest of our lives!

Megan · Married on 05/25/2013

From the very first time I spoke to Kevin & Betty Kay I knew they were going to be wonderful photographers for our wedding!! They were incredibly organized, kind in every way possible, and made each of my family members & friends feel like they had known us for years!! They came prepared with everything imaginable, from a Tide erase pen (because one of my groomsmen spilled something on his white shirt) to a ladder that they used to take a wonderful group picture with!! All my guests comments on what a wonderful team they made, and than when I viewed the pictures for the first time and shared them with my friends all I can say is WOW!!!! Love them!!!!

• Elizabeth

Elizabeth · Married on 11/11/2012

The photographers, Betty and Kevin, from Allée Photography, are OUTSTANDING! Betty and Kevin answered their phones on a Saturday and set up a time for them to come to our home that next week (we live waaay out in Centennial). They were on time and brought hundreds of beautiful photographs and artbooks. They were so professional and took the time to walk through everything with my family, my now husband and me. They were so flexible, professional, helpful and just overall excellent at their job. I was doing everything myself, and they stepped in and really made things easier for me. After monitoring the weather for me, they called to let me know we might have snow and that I should call a company they recommended for umbrellas. Good thing they called, because we did get snow and it was gorgeous!
    While our ceremony was downtown Denver, our reception was high up in the mountains. Betty and Kevin were ready and took the most amazing outside shots in the snow with us. I really got my dream wedding photos. The photographs are breathtaking!!! I am so incredibly happy that we invested in Allée Photography. They took over a thousand photos, touched up a few hundred and presented us with three beautiful artbooks and the digital copies. Shortly after the wedding, they uploaded key photos to their website, and at our request Facebook. Immediately our family and friends were telling us to submit our photos to wedding magazines!
    After you invest all this money in your wedding, your photos are all that are left to tell the story of your wedding day. I am a very meticulous person and had a limited budget for my wedding. I did extensive research on all my vendors and wanted the best for the best price. Allée Photography is worth the investment. Years down the road when my children and looking at our wedding books, they will be able to experience our beautiful day because Kevin and Betty captured it on film.

Janet · Married on 09/29/2012

Kevin and Betty truly deserve every star I gave them. They were exceptionally professional not to mention kind and fun to work with. We have received so many compliments on our photos and our photo book and many of our friends/family have said they are the most beautiful wedding pictures they have ever seen. They were/are worth every penny and I can't imagine using anyone else for any of my future photographer needs.

Amy · Married on 09/22/2012

Kevin and Betty were the absolute best, from start to finish. They are unbelievably professional and on top of that, friendly and kind. The pictures are incredible and represent exactly what we asked for. Betty was like a surrogate mom on our wedding day. She made sure I had lipstick, water, checked my dress and really just took care of me in the most genuine of ways. Allee photography was amazing and I would choose them all over again and recommend them without any hesitation whatsoever. They are unparalleled and we will always cherish the work they did on their behalf.

Traci · Married on 08/17/2012

When I met Kevin and Betty Kay, I immediately felt a special connection with them-a connection that made me want to smile. That afternoon, I went home, told my now husband; “I met our photographers today.” After being a part of 18 weddings and waiting patiently for my day, I knew this was one of the most important decisions we would have to make to ensure we could re-live the day for the years to come. From our initial consult to the actual wedding day, The Becker’s took the time to listen to us (really understand our vision,) give recommendations based on their professional experiences and took the time to get to know us as a couple and our friends and families. I knew I wanted elements of several of their wedding packages, plus extra items, so we shared all our ideas and budget and they worked with us to put together a package that worked for us and our families.

We had the opportunity to meet with them on several occasions over the 18 months leading up to our wedding, truly getting to know them, and while working with a husband and wife team was not a requirement for us, it was an added blessing working so closely with a couple who truly inspires love and commitment. Kevin and Betty Kay helped us compile the images that were important to us, captured really unique images throughout the entire day and developed a schedule (keeping even the most challenging family members on track) so we were able to enjoy the last 30 minutes of our cocktail hour. At the end of this, our day was so wonderful-we both smiled and loved the entire day, and now, after seeing the final results we could not be more pleased with our choice to work with Allee. They have truly become members of our extended family and we highly recommend working with them for your special day.

I HIGHLY recommend Allee Photography for your upcoming wedding. They were extremely helpful throughout the entire process, they came to our rehearsal since they had not been at the venue before to assure they could know the best lighting, and they caught every great moment that we had on the wedding day plus so many more that we didn't even realize until we saw the pictures. Their pictures were absolutely amazing! To me, the photographer is one of the most crucial parts of your wedding day. They are the ones that help to capture the memories that you can then look back on for the rest of your life. For us, Allee did just that and we are so thankful that they were the ones that were at our big event.

Jennifer · Married on 06/30/2012

The Allee Photography team, Kevin and Betty Kay Becker, exceeded our very highest expectations in every aspect of our wedding photography! From day one, they met with us to create a vision of our day, making sure they fully understood our needs and what we were looking for in our photos. As our wedding day approached, Kevin and Betty were in close communication to adjust our timeline, create a list of "must-have shots," get to know our wedding party, and make sure that no detail was overlooked. As a bride, I was able to completely relax in regards to the photography, knowing Kevin and Betty Kay had everything under control and were fully aware of the day-of timeline. On our wedding day, these two were THE dynamic duo team ~ perfectly in sync, organized, efficient, and punctual! We were even more shocked when our proofs showed up in our inbox the day we returned from our honeymoon... and they were nothing short of breath-taking, fabulous, and perfect! Words really cannot begin to describe how exceptional the photos were!! Kevin and Betty captured every single precious moment of the day, from the posed shots to the natural moments that take you back in time and allow you to relive exactly how you felt at that moment. They do highly creative and impressive work with lighting, colors, fading, and background emphasis, producing images that look like they came right out of a magazine!

A couple of additional touches from Allee ~ Kevin and Betty took the time to create a "Designer" gallery for us, where they preselected and edited the best shots of the day. They create a Facebook alblum with our professional photos and tagged us in all our images. They worked with us to create a flow of our Wedding Artbook, making sure every page looked perfect. These are just a couple of ways Allee photography stood out, above and beyond their outstanding work. I would recommend them to ANY and EVERY bride - you will be truely touched with the work they produce and be able to remember your wedding day for the storybook event it was :)

Nancy · Married on 06/30/2012

Artistic perspective; magnificent lighting; planned shots; unobstrusive presence, yet Allee captured every magnificent moment and detail.

Kara · Married on 06/23/2012

Kevin and Betty are absolutely amazing photographers! Not only did they photograph our wedding but they came to California to take our engagement photos. They were great to work with on our wedding day and were very prompt answering any questions we had for them leading up the wedding, which eased a lot of stress in the wedding planning. We also just received our wedding book from them which looks phenomenal. They were so friendly and easy to work with and captured everything on our special day BETTER then I could have imagined. I would definitely recommend Kevin and Betty to any bride for their wedding

Angela · Married on 06/16/2012

My fience and I are both very camera shy, but like every bride, I wanted unforgetabe wedding photos that I could treasure for a lifetime. Kevin and Betty made us both so comfortable, and helpped us be creative so that having our pictures taken was easy AND fun. We now have flawless photos that are a perfect reflection of us! These guys are the BEST!

Ashley · Married on 02/18/2012

I can't say enough wonderful things about the Beckers! Often when you get quality artistic photography it comes with the typical artistic attitude. However, not only were our photographs high-art worthy in my opinion the Beckers were also extremely flexible and willing to try different things while also offering helpful suggestions. They were just great, really kind and fun people. I would recommend them in a heartbeat. These are the kind of professionals with the experience and attitude that help make your wedding day go smoothly and add to your happy memories!