Alla Breve Guitar and Flute Duo Reviews

70 | Concord, MA

70 Reviews for Alla Breve Guitar and Flute Duo

70 Alla Breve Guitar and Flute Duo Reviews

Mary · Married on 07/01/2018

The music added such a nice touch to our cocktail hour prior to the reception!

Sent on 08/06/2018

Alla Breve Guitar and Flute Duo's reply:

Thank you Mary - we enjoyed playing for you!!

Dan · Married on 08/18/2017

It is my sincere pleasure to recommend the Alla Breve Duo. We hired Kristine and Stephen Kirby to perform the ceremony music for my daughter's wedding ceremony. The musical performance was outstanding. We were so pleased with them. Many of our guests commented on how wonderful the music was. They offered an extensive repertoire to choose from. Sample music was made easily available to us on SoundCloud which was very helpful. We sincerely appreciated their professionalism. We were confident from the early stages that we were dealing with professionals that we could be relied upon. They made it so easy for us! They worked with our soloist/cantor to make sure that the entire ceremony music program was taken care of.

Thank you Kristine and Stephen for your contribution to a memorable and wonderful day!

Sent on 09/07/2017

Alla Breve Guitar and Flute Duo's reply:

Thank YOU, Daniel, for your kindness and generosity. We were honored to be a small part of your daughter's wedding, and we wish you and your family all the best!

Meg · Married on 08/12/2017

Alla Breve added the perfect sound to our ceremony, and were very easy to work with! Their repertoire is impressive, and their performance demos on Soundcloud very helpful for sorting through possibilities. Kristine was charming and responsive in all our correspondence, and they were perfectly happy to find the sheet music for the one song request we had. The flute & guitar duet was phenomenal, ethereal and lovely! Many guests remarked on how delightful the music was, and how personal it made the whole event feel. If they had an album available, I would absolutely buy it to bring back memories of the day.

Sent on 08/17/2017

Alla Breve Guitar and Flute Duo's reply:

Dear Margaret - We are so grateful for your message and for your kindness! It was truly a pleasure to work with you, your family members, and the people at the church. Thank you again for allowing us to share in your lovely wedding day!

Colleen · Married on 07/22/2017

Kristine & Steven are not only incredibly talented but also amazing to work with. They were very responsive, helpful and were more than willing to learn the Game of Thrones theme song to play as our wedding recessional! I received numerous compliments from guests regarding the music.I would highly recommend booking!

Sent on 08/18/2017

Alla Breve Guitar and Flute Duo's reply:

Thank you Colleen! It was a gorgeous evening at Topsfield Commons! We really like learning new songs for our clients as it helps us to expand our repertoire. Who knew that Game of Thrones would sound so good on guitar and flute?! We wish you all the very best :-)

Ashley · Married on 07/15/2017

Kristine and Stephen were great to work with and very professional. The music for our wedding ceremony was beautiful. We received several compliments on their work from our guests.

Christine · Married on 06/02/2017

Alla Breve were wonderful. They were flexible, allowing me to choose some classical pieces for the wedding ceremony as well as more poplar tunes for the bride, groom, and wedding party. I would recommend them to anyone needing music for any occasion.

Sent on 07/16/2017

Alla Breve Guitar and Flute Duo's reply:

Thank You, Christine! It was our pleasure!

Christie · Married on 12/31/2016

Lovely musicians, professional and easy to work with. Was perfect for our ceremony and cocktail hour music!

e. · Married on 09/11/2016

When planning an out of town wedding, you really need to rely on reviews. With that said, all the reviews we based our decision on choosing Alla Breva turned out to be true. They were the perfect choice for our daughter's wedding earlier this month. The music for both the ceremony and the cocktail hour was perfect and Kristine and Steve are not only very talented but delightful to work with-
    Highly recommended!!!

Jen · Married on 08/13/2016

The Alla Breve Duo provided ceremony music for my August wedding in Beverly, MA. I had not originally budgeted for live ceremony music, but at some point throughout the planning, I realized I had my heart set on live music and knew it would add a special touch. I contacted numerous musicians and ultimately chose the Alla Breve Duo. After emailing with Kristine and reading reviews, it was clear they had a lot of experience and I felt confident they would deliver exactly what I was looking for at an exceptional value. I emailed back and forth with Kristine many times over roughly a six month period. She was incredibly professional and responsive and patient with my many questions. I also talked to her on the phone a week or two before the wedding to go over everything - she provided a few helpful suggestions at that time. Kristine and Steven have many musical selections for you to chose from and they are willing to learn other pieces of music that they haven't previously played for a very reasonable fee. I highly recommend the Alla Breve Duo! Thank you so much for sharing your talents at our wedding! ~Jen and Andy 8.13.16

Sent on 09/10/2016

Alla Breve Guitar and Flute Duo's reply:

Thank you so much, Jen & Andy, for your feedback and for your support. I enjoyed working with you on your wedding music - it is really encouraging when a bride takes as much care and interest in the music as you did! Thank you for letting us in your celebration.

L · Married on 08/06/2016

Alla Breve provided beautiful music during my daughter's wedding ceremony. They played popular/romantic selections while the guests were arriving and being seated and then played the classical music my daughter selected for the wedding party entrance. It was perfect and many of the guests commented on how wonderful the music was. Kristine was a joy to deal with during the planning process. She was always responsive and professional. I would highly recommend them.

Sent on 08/16/2016

Alla Breve Guitar and Flute Duo's reply:

Thank you for your feedback and your kind words! It was such a beautiful day; up on the hill with the breeze blowing just enough... we feel to grateful to have been able to join you, your family & your guests! Very Best Wishes!

Lydia · Married on 04/23/2016

When I first heard Kristine and Steve Kirby play I cried because their music joyfully moved me! Our April 23, 2016 wedding ceremony was beautiful because of this husband and wife flute and guitar music. They can perform any genre of music from classical to traditional to pop, and they are extremely accommodating. I wanted a particular broadway musical song played for my bridal entrance and without hesitation their wonderful arrangement along with my soloist was performed. My guests cannot stop talking about the pre-ceremony prelude, and I cannot say enough about Kristine and Steve's talent and professionalism. Also, Alla Breve price points are very reasonable especially if you are on a budget. I highly recommend Alla Breve for your ceremony and/or cocktail hour.

Sent on 07/18/2016

Alla Breve Guitar and Flute Duo's reply:

Thank You Lydia - it was truly a beautiful day up at the Blue Ocean Event Center! We just feel so lucky to have been asked to contribute to your celebration. Best Always!

Erin · Married on 10/10/2015

Great duo! Easy to work with and high quality music. It was quite affordable and much nicer than using recorded music. Having live music really matched the ambiance of our venue, which was the Martha Mary Chapel at the Wayside Inn and the Main Dining Room for the reception. I used "Jesu, Joy of Man's Desiring" for my wedding party processional, and "Canon in D" by Pachelbel when I walked down the aisle. As a recessional I used "Alla Danza" from Water Music by Handel. They also played for my cocktail hour. I feel quite lucky to have gotten them to play for my wedding, and I would highly recommend them to anyone!

We used the Alla Breve guitar and flute duo for our September wedding at the UMass Club in Boston. We worked with Siagel Productions who contracted them for us. Therefore, we actually did not have any contact with them before the wedding and Siagel did all the coordinating. I was a little worried about doing it this way, because I like to get a feel for the people I'm working with, but they did an absolutely excellent job. They played during our ceremony and cocktail hour and I had requested modern/contemporary music, which they played flawlessly. It brought an elegant and classy style to our event. I came down the aisle to "Blackbird" by the Beatles and the sound of the first few notes brought me to tears. They even played a song that we asked them to learn (Best Day of My Life by Bright Eyes) for our processional, and a few of our guests recognized it and thought that was really fun. They conducted themselves so flawlessly and professionally that we didn't even see them come and go. Which was unfortunate because I didn't get a chance to thank them in person! I would highly recommend them for your event if you want to add elegance with your music choice!

• MKGbts83

Kacey · Married on 09/19/2015

Alla Breve are fabulous! Easy communication and when I had a special request they were very accompanying. I've had many compliments about the music for my wedding ceremony and cocktail hour, I highly recommend Alla Breve.

Ray · Married on 09/13/2015

Alla Breve was exceptional! I didn't meet Alla Breve until the day of our wedding. Working with Kristine over email was seamless. The price for the duo was in our budget and worked with us on any special requests we had. My wife and I could not be happier with how the music sounded and the professionalism. I would recommend Alla Breve to anyone looking for the perfect sound on their big day.

Kristine and Steven did an amazing job at our wedding! When trying to find a musician(s) for our ceremony and cocktail hour, the audio on Alla Breve's website stood out to us. Throughout the planning process, Kristine and Steven were responsive, professional, and helpful. The music before and during the ceremony was perfect. Also, although we were taking pictures during cocktail hour, our guests gave us positive feedback about the music. I would strongly recommend using Alla Breve Duo to other couples!

Barry · Married on 07/18/2015

We thoroughly enjoyed the presentation and professional performance provided by Alle Breve they are wonderful and an important parts of the wedding.

ELAINE · Married on 06/20/2015

Alle Breve are amazing and very professional!! they returned ll my emails promptly with answers to my questions and suggestions that were valuable to our event. They arrived in a timely fashion and have a huge selection of pieces to chose from and know all tempos and variations. So pleased that we found them and they were available, very reasonable fee as well. They made my daughters ceremony a very personal and polished wedding.

Jeffrey · Married on 05/23/2015

Kristine and Steve provided a wonderful theme for our wedding and we could not be more pleased. Several quests commented that their musical contribution made this the most enjoyable wedding they have ever attended !
    They arranged and played as if they were attending their own wedding .
    Jeff and Kathy

Sarah · Married on 11/15/2014

Kristine was so easy to work with in selecting the music for both our ceremony and reception. The music was heavenly. We loved it! It was perfect. Our guests and families thoroughly enjoyed it. Bravo to both Kristine & Steven Kirby for exceptional music & professionalism. We both highly recommend Alla Breve.
    Kindly,
    Mark & Sarah Articolo

Melanie · Married on 08/31/2014

Alla Breve Guitar & Flute Duo were amazing! We hired them for our August wedding, and we couldn't have been happier with their performance! We got their CD from a wedding vendor event, and after listening we knew we found our ceremony musicians! They have a very wide range, from pop music to traditional. We asked them to play "Canon in D" for the entrance of the bridal party, it was gorgeous, I loved the simplicity of the guitar and flute. We asked them to play a kind of obscure song that meant a lot to us for the brides entrance, and they learned it before the event and stayed in contact with us the whole time if they had concerns about the song or questions. They also played our cocktail hour and it was so nice to have live music while guests waited for us to get back from pictures. Kristine and Steven were so nice and attentive to our requests. I highly recommend them!

Erin · Married on 07/12/2014

Alla Breve performed beautifully at our wedding cocktail hour. They are a sweet, talented, and professional couple who were well worth their visit. I would absolutely recommend them.

Jennifer · Married on 07/05/2014

Alla Breve Guitar and Flute were AMAZING at my wedding. They played beautiful music, that guests of all ages enjoyed. They added that extra "something" to my special day, and I would recommend them to anyone!

Kristen · Married on 06/08/2014

Kristine was an absolute pleasure to work with. Quick to answer any questions, and a great website with clips made picking songs easy. On time and sounding beautiful, all was as promised. We received many compliments on the music being perfect for our wedding and cocktail hour, their performance complimented our day in a way that was exactly what we wanted. We were very pleased with them, and you will be too!