All 4 One Farms Reviews

19 | Jacksonville, FL

19 Reviews for All 4 One Farms

• Destiny

Destiny Barton · Married on 03/20/2020

Beautiful, friendly, and amazing all around!

We had our wedding here in March, 2020 and it was absolutely beautiful!! Glen and Diane are so accommodating and friendly and willing to help in any way they can. The venue is absolutely beautiful and Glen does all the set up and take down of the ceremony and reception area so it’s one less thing for you to worry about. We were so grateful to have found All 4 One Farms and words cannot express how beautiful the venue was! Our experience here was everything I had dreamed of and more ❤️

Sent on 04/12/2020
  • Tracy

Tracy · Married on 03/14/2020

Absolutely a dream come true !

All4one farms was everything I could have wished for !!! Glenn and Diane was so helpful during the planning process! Thank you so much for making my wedding a dream come true ❤️

Sent on 03/22/2020
  • Susan

Susan Staples · Married on 11/02/2019

A Location out of a Dream

This was the second venue that my husband and I toured. As we were driving down the road to the house, we knew. There is a magical feeling that you get just arriving at All 4 One Farms. Then you see the house, the grounds, and the barn for the reception. Upon meeting the Lassiter Family, you will immediately feel comfortable with them. Glen and Diane made me so relaxed at every stage of wedding planning and are always quick to answer questions and get info to you. During the walk thru the week or so before the wedding we nailed down all the details that we were still unsure about and on this day, I really felt my wedding come to life. They will take the time to go over every little thing and ensure that you are pleased. The wedding day was nothing short of miraculous. I had the day of coordination by their amazing daughter Christina and she really kept it all together and rolling smoothly, along with making us all feel comfortable and at ease and even folding a million napkins for the tables! The grounds are beautiful, the house is breathtaking and the photo opportunities are endless. The Family is professional but also warm and inviting and ready to make your dream come to life. There is not one thing I would change about my special day at All 4 One Farms! When we came home from our honeymoon we had a note in the mail with the security deposit, and also a refund for something we had chosen and then ended up not using, showing me that honest people in the business world do still exist. I will remember for the rest of my life Glen telling me not to panic when the DJ had started the ceremony too early, saying "They cant start anything without you". They take all the guess work and wondering out of the planning process and make it possible to just enjoy. The first decision we made together as a couple planning a wedding was to choose All 4 One Farms as our venue, and I am so glad we did!

Sent on 11/23/2019

All 4 One Farms's reply:

Thank you so much Susan! We hope all our brides and grooms feel this way but nothing beats hearing that we did a good job for you on your most important day.
  • Brittany

Brittany Staffelli · Married on 10/12/2019

Highly Recommend!

I can not begin to explain how amazing this venue and the owners Glenn and Diane are. They were so flexible when it came to working with my schedule since I was living in Illinois during the planning process! The venue was even more gorgeous than the pictures and they were so gracious in allowing us to use a lot of their equipment. Glenn and Diane made us feel so welcomed every time we came to the venue. I got ready in their bridal suite which is located in their home and it was so special. I love how this is a family business and their children were very helpful and welcoming as well. Just an all around amazing experience. I will forever recommend this venue to brides!

Sent on 11/10/2019

All 4 One Farms's reply:

Brittany, thank you so much for the kind words. And most of all we love that you had an amazing experience at our farm. Diane
  • Carrie

Carrie Morey · Married on 09/14/2019

Very Welcoming!

Such nice and welcoming people here! My husband and I just had a reception here, and it was gorgeous. They are also very understanding people and flexible which was perfect for us because my husband is military.

Sent on 09/30/2019

Codi Massey · Married on 05/25/2019

Highly Recommend All4One Farms!

All4One Farms made our wedding an absolute dream! For starters, the farm is absolutely beautiful. We immediately fell in love driving up and seeing the front of the beautiful antebellum style house with beautiful oak trees throughout the front yard where the ceremony took place. Around back, they had the large open-aired barn that was a perfect spot for the reception. We were able to fit a 5 piece band and tables/chairs for ~150 people and still had room for a huge dance floor. The Lassiters (owners) had just finished building restrooms beside the barn and just want to applaud how great of a job they did and how well done and functional it was to have those there. The Lassiters were so easy to work with. They made the process much less stress free for me as the bride and the whole family. They were always available to answer questions, as well were very flexible to allow us to come by the property several times before the wedding week to help in the planning process. The venue allowed you to pick your own food, music, style, decorations, everything, which we loved. Day-of, we worked with Christina, the wedding coordinator, and we could not have done it without her. She is well experienced and made our wedding day perfect. Highly recommend All4One Farms!

Sent on 06/20/2019

Hilary · Married on 04/27/2019

Amazing!!!

Most beautiful place! Married 4/27 and the weather was great for most of the day. It was a little warm towards the end, but that's Florida! The bridal suite is gorgeous and has ample space (bride, 4 bridesmaids, MIL, 2 flower girls, hair & makeup artists all fit comfortably)! Price includes chairs/pews and tables, which they set up for you. All 4 One Farms made our day the best it could have been.

Sent on 05/05/2019

Ashley · Married on 04/06/2019

Exceeded Expectations

This venue is amazing. It really added to the rustic theme we we're going for. The bridal suite was spacious and perfect for myself and my bridesmaids to get ready. The groom suite is away from the house so there was no risk of a premature sighting. The owners are extremely nice and helpful. They were quick to respond with answers to any questions I had and were amazing with helping set up before the event. Our ceremony was beautiful and exceeded my expectations. I recommend All 4 One Farms to anyone looking for a venue in Florida. It truly is the perfect venue.

Sent on 05/06/2019

Christi Mulkey · Married on 09/29/2018

Mulkey Wedding

Glen and Diane are the nicest people you can meet! Their venue is absolutely breath taking and they open their beautiful home to share with you for the day. They are very personable and make your big day as special as they can! I don’t have any bad things to say about them as people or as venders, the experience was smooth and stress free! 10/10 would recommend this venue.

Sent on 11/12/2018

Lexi · Married on 07/27/2018

Wow! My husband and family LOVED this venue! I’m not big on the implements that made my wedding but this venue is something I will recommend forever. It was extremely affordable with quality that will blow your mind. I am a very indecisive person but the moment I stepped on the grounds of this venue, I saw its immense potential. By potential, I mean flexibility (in every aspect). I knew at once this was my venue and had already decided before the end of the first tour. I looked to my now husband and it was clear he had decided too!!! We are not impulsive people but I cancelled my other venue tours on the drive home. Now, the wedding itself was amazing! They offered their own coordinator who was so kindhearted and got everything done!! According to my mom, she was helpful throughout the day and did not stress anyone out but encouraging us to stay on schedule. The bride and grooms rooms were great!! Mine looked like it was straight out of Pinterest!! Everything went extremely well and even when the reception started with the worst rainstorm I’ve ever seen, one of the venue owners began sweeping the flooding out of the reception area!!! My husband and I were very pleased with the way everything worked out with these people. We even felt like good friends by the end of it!! I will ALWAYS recommend this venue!!!

Sent on 08/09/2018

Laureen · Married on 07/14/2018

My daughter's wedding was held at this beautiful venue last month. It was so beautiful and perfect in every way. The venue is so pretty and was just what my daughter dreamed of. Glenn and Diane were amazing and so helpful and made us feel right at home. There are so many beautiful touches to this property. The horses added so much beauty to the pictures. I just loved our whole experience at All 4 One Farms.

Sent on 08/07/2018

Carissa Soileau · Married on 07/14/2018

Perfect!!!

My husband & I were married here back in July! This was the first venue we looked at & after leaving I didn’t want to look at another. I fell in love with it! We got married under the beautiful trees. What an amazing summer night! Glenn & Diane were awesome as well! Super easy to work with. It was very convenient being able to get ready at the house & having the groomsmen get ready on the property as well. They even opened up the house for the grandparents & the family that arrived early to relax in. If you are wanting to “party” longer than 11 then this may not be your venue. Thank you guys so much for all that you did for us. A night that we can never forget!

Sent on 01/14/2019

Kerri · Married on 04/14/2018

Getting married here at All 4 One Farms was a dream come true. Such a beautiful, peaceful place. The big oak trees everywhere, covered reception area and the beautiful house, it’s literally perfect. Diane and Glenn are the sweetest people and are so flexible with what you want and need. You won’t regret choosing them!!

Sent on 04/28/2018

Christina · Married on 03/07/2018

From the first time I found this venue online from by extensive Google searches, before the barn was even built, we were so excited to go out and see it. From the first time we went out and met with the owners to look around, they were the nicest, most accommodating people we'd met in the industry, still to date. They worked with us from start to finish to give us the most perfect day on their property. Every time we went out there something new was done that made it even better. Both Glenn and Diane went out of their way to make sure everything was perfect for us and everything was placed exactly where asked. The included pews, tables and chairs we're perfect! And the string lights, arch, spool tables, and photo backdrop were perfect additions! Not to mention that they thought to mention the outdoor heaters to keep our guests warm. Their property and home is beautiful and I couldn't imagine us having had our wedding anywhere but here, or with anyone else having married us. We've had multiple people comment on how great the day was, how nice the bartender was (who went above and beyond what was expected) and how beautiful the property and everything on it was, making our day a 'fairy tale'. Obviously, this venue comes highly recommended, I can't think of a single change we could've made and I can't wait to see more beautiful, happy beginnings at All 4 One Farms.

Sent on 04/10/2018

Angelina · Married on 11/18/2017

I usually am not big on reviews but I am compelled to right this one to help anyone who is overwhelmed or scared to pick a venue for such an important day. It was an amazing price and the couple Diane and Glenn that own this property are the sweetest couple to be around. They are so accommodating and have beautiful arches to use, gorgeous pews as an option too! I even needed a small table to use for my sand ceremony and she offered the perfect option for our vintage/timeless ceremony:) The venue is so so peaceful and very large with amazing options. We picked right under the oak trees. Even under the stress of a wedding this place brings a peace in the most important moment of our lives....saying our vows. I was very comfortable getting ready in the bridal room with rich timeless decor and my husband just loved the Men's room! He even got to shoot a basketball:) You know, if a couple opens there home and property that they choose to spend their days in then you know they are true supporters of love, commitment and celebrations and will always care in making your day the best it can be:) Even though we only had a small ceremony for a short amount of time, they still only dedicate the property to our wedding that day. I do not have professional photos available, but here are a few I have showing the just a little of the beautiful surroundings that hugged us that day! Just go see for your self and you will be happy you did:) I truly felt this way and hope it will help someone make the right decision for yourself:) Thank you All4onefarms for being so sweet and down to earth! We loved you place! Sincerely, Angelina and Justin (Married Nov 18th, 2017)

Sent on 11/30/2017

Gary · Married on 10/13/2017

I just wanted to say how fortunate we were to be able to have our daughters wedding here. Not only are the owners wonderful people. They have a beautiful home and property. You will not find a venue that includes so much in their package. We searched many venues and this by far was the best. If you want a beautiful venue and to work with wonderful people this is the place to have it hands down. Just wanted to say thanks again to everyone at All 4 one farms. This place is truly amazing.

Sent on 11/04/2017

Abbie · Married on 07/29/2017

This venue is one of the best I've ever seen! The owners go above and beyond to make sure the couple's wedding day is perfect! I highly recommend!!!

Sent on 12/14/2017

Chasitie · Married on 07/29/2017

Beautiful wedding venue owned by the sweetest family! I highly recommend having your special day at All4One! The owners will make your best day ever just that! The best day ever! Perfect landscape from a country/rustic wedding or a elegant/classical wedding!

Sent on 01/16/2018

Lauren · Married on 07/22/2017

This venue is a gorgeous open air barn with a wonderful plantation style home on site with newly renovated bridal and groom rooms to spend the day getting ready in. The trees and pastures make for beautiful pictures and the atmosphere is so much fun with a relaxed feel. I would recommend All4One Farms to any bride-to-be searching for a perfect timeless wedding look.

Sent on 11/29/2017