All Things Possible Events, LLC Reviews

All Things Possible Events, LLC 6
All Things Possible Events, LLC 7
  • Meaghan

Meaghan · Married on 10/12/2019

Every bride needs a tina

I kind of thought I could do everything on my wedding day but thankfully my (now) husband convinced me I could not. Tina was amazing from beginning to end, she took care of all the behind the scenes details I wouldn’t have even thought of. She took all of my half baked DIY ideas and ran with them, she even went to the hardware store on our wedding to make everything work! We seriously did not have to worry about a thing because we knew she was all over everything. She’s worth every penny, we just can’t say enough good things.

Sent on 10/13/2019

megan · Married on 10/04/2019

The best decision i made!

Tina was a god sent. I would recommend every bride has Tina! She made my day run smoothly and kept everything on track. She kept me from loosing my mind!

Sent on 10/05/2019

Emma Wheat · Married on 09/14/2019

Highly recommend!

I hired Tina as a day of coordinator for my wedding in September. It was the best decision I made. We connected about two weeks before the wedding and she took over from there. She coordinated with vendors and put together our timeline. On the wedding day, she did everything from squatting behind me to hold my veil in place during pictures (it was windy) to even sending someone to a store to get glue for my moms eyelashes which were falling off. She made the week leading up to my wedding completely stress free and on my wedding day I didn’t have to worry about a thing. Everything ran so smoothly and I spent the entire night dancing with my friends and family. Tina is so easy to work with and I really can’t recommend her enough!

Sent on 10/15/2019

Lauren Ciliento · Married on 09/07/2019

Amazing!!!!

Tina is nothing short of amazing. She is so easy to work with, so creative and so professional. we did not have to worry about a thing! We told her exactly what we wanted and she helped with ideas and colors, Not only did she decorate my bridal shower beautifully, She also made our wedding “Pinterest perfect” in our own unique way!! We Highly recommended for your special event!!!

Sent on 09/08/2019
  • Kim H

Kim · Married on 08/03/2019

Above and Beyond

During the planning process, I enjoyed finding all of my vendors. A few months before the wedding, my fiancé and I realized that we needed help and guidance with the timeline for our wedding day. The wedding day consisted of two ceremonies and the schedule appeared hectic with several moving parts. We needed a day of coordinator. Like my vendors, I did extensive research. After discussing with several coordinators, I found Tina to be extremely welcoming and she somehow put me at ease when I went over the details of my wedding day. The month before my wedding, she spoke with all of my vendors to make sure they were all on the same page with regards to the timeline and what they needed. On the wedding day, she made sure the groom and I were taken care of, as well as the parents and bridal party! Throughout the day, my family and bridal party kept stating, “Thank goodness for Tina.” Her presence helped make the day run smoothly even though there were a few hiccups here and there. She was constantly 1 step ahead in terms of the events for the day. During the photo shoot at our venue, we noticed that mosquitos would be a problem. Tina had her assistant Natalie go to a nearby store to buy insect repellant for the bridal party and our guests for our outdoor ceremony. My fiancé, family, and bridal party cannot recommend Tina enough. Even our vendors were impressed with her. She goes above and beyond for your wedding!

Sent on 08/13/2019
  • Amanda

Sean O'Malley · Married on 06/15/2019

Our best decision aside from “ I Do”!

Working with Tina from All Things Possible Events was the best decision we made in our wedding planning process. We got married at an outdoor venue which we absolutely loved because it was a “blank slate”..however blank slates can be a lot of work! Tina helped us convert our vision into a reality and made planning, setup and clean up super easy. She was professional, experienced and down to earth. We felt so comfortable working with her, asking lots of questions and taking her advice. She not only helped us with design and coordination, she was able to recommend many other vendors to us who we loved. Tina has rentals that can transform any space into a beautiful backdrop. We highly recommend working with Tina for any event at any venue. You won’t regret it!

Sent on 06/28/2019
    All Things Possible Events, LLC 8
    All Things Possible Events, LLC 9
    All Things Possible Events, LLC 10
    All Things Possible Events, LLC 11
    All Things Possible Events, LLC 12

Rebeca Hanrahan · Married on 05/17/2019

Best in town!

We contacted Tina 3 days before the wedding looking for a ceremony coordinator. Not only she was the first one to respond but she was willing and able to jump to the task right away. She is reasonably priced and made the ceremony flow flawlessly. We enjoyed working with Tina and highly recommend All Things Possible Events!

Sent on 05/21/2019

Bruny · Married on 05/04/2019

Absolutely amazing!!!

Tina is AMAZING!!! I can’t even imagine how I could have managed my wedding day without her. We had a fairly large wedding Indian/Nigerian wedding and Tina managed the whole day with such a breeze! If you need a wedding coordinator please don’t look anywhere else and just hire All Things Possible!

Sent on 05/14/2019
  • Rebecca

Rebecca Dunn · Married on 04/13/2019

The BEST decision I made was hiring ATP Events!

Tina deserves an Academy Award, star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame, Presidential Medal of Freedom, and any other award for going above and beyond to make my wedding day special. I met Tina at a friend's wedding, and I was incredibly impressed by the design and her thoughtfulness. My friend and I are very different, and I was nervous at first that my vision would be difficult to put together. That was not the case, and she really listened to what me and my husband envisioned. We also ended up changing venues close to the wedding, and it was only possible with Tina's help. The day was perfect. I didn't have to worry or stress, and I was able to enjoy every moment. People raved about the design and logistics. There was no detail left unnoticed, and everything was incredibly personalized. I highly recommend hiring Tina as early into the planning process as possible because she has great relationships with vendors. The best decision I made for my wedding!

Sent on 05/08/2019
    All Things Possible Events, LLC 13
    All Things Possible Events, LLC 14
    All Things Possible Events, LLC 15
    All Things Possible Events, LLC 16
    All Things Possible Events, LLC 17
    All Things Possible Events, LLC 18

Maria Straface · Married on 01/20/2019

The people you want in your corner!!

We hired ATP early on in our wedding planning process - and we are so glad we did! I was always very organized, but it was great to have someone else there to make sure you were on the right path. She was super helpful the day of the wedding to set things up for us and make sure we were okay. We had a florist incident and not only did ATP update us on good updates, they also helped us get a partial refund after we didn't get what we ordered and half of our centerpieces came just before our guests walked into our reception room after cocktail hour. Thankfully that worked out, but what was great was that we were able to tell ATP how we felt without getting too emotional (or aggressive on my end lol) towards the florist on how wronged we felt. Thank you so much, ATP!

Sent on 02/06/2019
  • Stacy

Stacy · Married on 12/29/2018

Best decision of my wedding planning

Hiring Tina was the best decision I could have made in planning my wedding. I hired Tina to assist on my wedding day and now that the day is over I cannot IMAGINE having done it without her. She is beyond professional and took care of 1000 wedding day details that I had not even thought of. I never had to deal with handing out tips, telling the DJ anything, finding anyone. Everything and i mean EVERYTHING was taken care of by Tina. From making sure we got the photos we wanted to helping us deal with the valet, the caterer, the hotel. She was super organized and when we went to our room that night after the reception every item we had used for the ceremony and party was packed neatly in our room ready to go. She is the BEST! Highly recommend.

Sent on 12/23/2018
  • Emily

Emily Zupkus · Married on 11/10/2018

You need this.

Working with Tina was worth every penny. She is amazing and seriously helped to make our vision become a reality. She was so responsive and always took her time to answer all of my questions. Most importantly, she is an awesome human who will literally feel like part of your family on your wedding day. I don't know what we would have done without her. Having her coordinate our day of and take on all of the responsibility on our wedding made it so easy to just enjoy ourselves. They say that your wedding day goes by in an instant, but I can honestly say that I got to enjoy every second of mine thanks to Tina. Thank you!!! Love, Emily & Tony

Sent on 11/16/2018
  • I

Ivy · Married on 08/11/2018

We can’t thank Tina and Erica enough!!!Tina and Erica ensured that our wedding was OUR wedding. They made sure we enjoyed our special day without interruption or stress! With their attention to every detail they allowed us to enjoy every moment!

Sent on 08/12/2018

Brianne · Married on 08/04/2018

All Things Possible and Tina ensured we had a flawless, seamless wedding day!
    My husband and I decided to hire a day-of coordinator about three months before our wedding after realizing we needed someone to coordinate all the moving parts between our separate getting ready locations, church, and reception venue. We found All Things Possible and had the most amazing call with Tina about our day. She was informative about what a day-of coordinator would do and how the process worked, and I immediately felt like she was already part of the team. Fast forward to the wedding day, we were blown away by Tina’s service. She was always a step ahead of us, taking care of little things before we even remembered they needed to be done. We never felt rushed, but she kept us on running time. Spending the day with Tina was a joy!
    If you are hesitant or not sure you need a day-of coordinator, I highly suggest you do it. Besides keeping us on track throughout our wedding day, Tina’s work gave us greater value from our other vendors. She set-up all the items for the photographer to capture before he arrived (dress, invites, rings). He was able to walk in, take those pictures quickly, then spend more time with the bridal party as we got ready. Tina also corralled the wayward groomsmen, making sure we got to the reception venue with plenty of time to enjoy the scenery before guests arrived. We cannot thank All things Possible enough for all they did for us.

Sent on 09/17/2018

Andrea · Married on 07/28/2018

We are so grateful to have found Erica and Tina! We were having trouble with our first wedding planner and we really needed some help with our wedding. Thanks to these two wonderful ladies..our wedding was amazing!They took all our ideas and our theme and made it into a reality! I will recommend them to all my friends and family!

Sent on 09/11/2018

Kristian · Married on 07/20/2018

When we discussed planning our own wedding, our anxiety was through the roof! Good thing we found all things possible because literally, they made all things possible. Christina and Erica were patient, understanding, creative, accommodating, and most of all, they made it feel as if we were family while they were planning our wedding. Everything was planned perfectly. Missy and I have a very vigorous schedule, Christina and Erica adjusted to our schedule, whether it was late at night early in the morning they made sure that we werent inconvenienced. Everything leading up to the wedding was amazing, and our wedding night was exactly how we dreamt it to be. We would use them all over again. Thank you!!! We love you

Sent on 07/21/2018

Julie · Married on 06/23/2018

Whoever said wedding planning was stressful did not have the pleasure of working with Tina and Erica! ATP Events is THE place to go to make your event unforgettable. There are not enough words to express how amazing they are! They take pride in making each event as special as possible. Tina and Erica were both there at any time to answer any questions and made the whole process extremely easy and stress free. I knew from the moment I connected with them that I was in great hands. They are creative, innovative, and just the best in the business. Our guests were in awe of everything! Thank you All Things Possible Events for making our wedding day the most special day ever!

Sent on 08/17/2018

Emma · Married on 06/02/2018

Tina & Erica are incredible - I honestly cant say enough about them! They made our entire wedding weekend, from the rehearsal dinner to the next day brunch absolutely perfect. We had high expectations and they totally exceeded them - they are AWESOME!

My husband and I could enjoy every moment of our wedding because they were on top of every single detail ❤️! They made our vision a reality with everything from our wooden table chart with greenery to our hotel welcome bags truly “us” and it all tied together perfectly the whole weekend! I can’t imagine being a bride without them and I highly recommend them to anyone that wants to spend their wedding relaxed, happy and overwhelmed by all of the love!!

Sent on 07/10/2018
    All Things Possible Events, LLC 19
    All Things Possible Events, LLC 20
    All Things Possible Events, LLC 21
    All Things Possible Events, LLC 22

Tiffany · Married on 05/25/2018

I can't say enough good things about Tina & Erica at All Things Possible Events, but I am forever thankful I found them! From the very first meeting, they took time to hear my vision and put together a plan within my budget. They recommended vendors to us (who were amazing) and worked so well with the photo/videographers, DJ, catering director, and florist to ensure everyone was on the same page. A month after our wedding, guests are still talking about the acrylic arch covered in hydrangeas in the ceremony, the custom chargers and sweetheart table at the reception, and their professionalism and knowledge in making the whole day flow without a single hiccup. They truly took the wedding to the next level. My favorite thing about them is that they always made me feel like I was their only client. I have already recommended them to various people. All of our vendors had Tina's cell so I didn't have to do a thing. The peace of mind they provided to me and my (now) husband the day of the wedding is invaluable. The decor was over the top perfection. Thank you Tina & Erica for making it the wedding of our dreams!

Sent on 06/20/2018

Connie · Married on 05/19/2018

My husband and I just got married at Addison Park and our wedding turned out to be flawless thanks to all of ATP's hard work. From the first time we contacted ATP they were always extremely helpful and responsive. They went above and beyond our expectations. We had hired ATP since we were having an afternoon wedding and needed extra help in the morning since our first look was at 9AM at Addison Park. Since our wedding was an afternoon wedding, we were really short on time to get everything done the morning of that I would've liked and I had expressed my concern to her multiple times but she promised me that everything would turn out perfectly and to not stress. Needless to say, Tina and Erica kept their promises and everything turned out perfectly! They also made the most beautiful welcome sign for my Husband and I that I was stunned when I saw it for the first time. ATP also made sure that the shuttles to and from the hotel ran according to schedule. Needless to say hiring ATP was the best decision that I made since it allowed my wedding day to be stress free when it could easily have been a disaster! They were also extremely nice, accommodating, easy to work with, and had great ideas that I never would've thought of. My Husband and I are forever grateful for all of their help and hard work for making our wedding day/night so magical, flawless and needless to say the best night of our lives!

Sent on 05/20/2018

Christina · Married on 04/27/2018

Tina and Erica are amazing!!! My husband and I did not have to worry about a thing on our wedding day! They made the whole day and night such a breeze and the decor was AMAZING! Everything I dreamt of and more! The constant communication leading up to our big day was very helpful and they put my mind at ease. Tina was responsive at all hours. We wouldn’t have had such a perfect wedding without them! I recommend All Things Possible Events to everyone I know with an upcoming wedding, shower, or party. Thanks Tina and Erica! Hope to work with you again in the future!

Sent on 04/30/2018

Sarah · Married on 02/18/2018

Where do I even begin?! We hired ATP Events late in the game after searching for a company to provide draping services for our wedding a month before our day. After speaking with Tina over the phone to discuss my draping needs and other details of my wedding, I instantly felt like she “got me” and my vision and I knew I needed her on board as planner/coordinator for the day of and weeks leading up to the event. I had initially thought I wouldn’t need this service, but once I met with her and Erica I was sure I made the right decision. I had already done my own centerpieces and other decor and had no idea how to put it all together for the day of and did not trust the venue to execute my vision - once I had them on board they needed minimal direction and gave me so many suggestions for other elements to complete the look. This alleviated so much stress and from this point forward, I knew I could trust them to make my winter wonderland vision a reality! Fast forward to my wedding day and it was off to a rocky start due to a vendor putting us off schedule and throughout the entire day Tina and Erica calmed me down and assured me that everything was going to be perfect. They were so right! When I finally saw the ceremony and reception setup, it was truly my dream wedding! They exceeded my expectations in every way possible - they were professional, organized, timely, extremely prepared and SO passionate about making my day everything I wanted it to be and more. They were both life savers for me throughout the day and night from start to finish from fixing my necklace which kept falling off to adjusting and fixing my dress and bustle and just all around being there for anything I needed. I cannot day enough good things about these two! Seriously, THANK YOU both from the bottom of my heart and to anyone reading - if you are in need of ANY type of event planning service, don’t even question it, just hire them!!!!

Sent on 03/12/2018
    All Things Possible Events, LLC 23
    All Things Possible Events, LLC 24
    All Things Possible Events, LLC 25
    All Things Possible Events, LLC 26

Emma · Married on 02/17/2018

Hiring All Things Possible was the best decision we could've made on our wedding day! Tina and Erica are amazing people, with unique ideas, creative aesthetics, and helpful suggestions. We could not have pulled off this wedding without them, nor would we have wanted to. They made the day (and the process of getting there) the best experience of our lives!

Sent on 03/20/2018

Amy · Married on 02/11/2018

Tina and Erica are angels sent from heaven. They were professional, attentive, basically magicians at times and helped me pull off the wedding of my dreams during one of the toughest times in our lives. My father-in-law passed away from cancer one week before our wedding and ATP stepped right in and caught the ball that we would have dropped. My wedding was perfect and it was all due to ATP Events. I honestly don't know what we would have done without them. Thank you a million times over! <3

Sent on 02/19/2018
    All Things Possible Events, LLC 27
    All Things Possible Events, LLC 28
    All Things Possible Events, LLC 29
    All Things Possible Events, LLC 30

Jennifer · Married on 12/31/2017

I would highly recommend Tina and Erica from All Things Possible. Hiring them as day-of coordinators for our wedding was one of the best decisions we've ever made, and I couldn't imagine getting through the day without their attentiveness and support. By support, I mean spending an entire 14+ hour day with us! From coordinating with all our vendors to bustling my annoying dress for the 50th time, Tina and Erica were 10 steps ahead of me, handling all the little last-minute crises and anticipating my every need. My family and bridal party were all impressed and so greatly appreciated their help as well. Our wedding could not have been more perfect, thanks to Tina and Erica!!!

Sent on 01/16/2018