All That Glistens Events Reviews

4 | Canton, OH

4 Reviews for All That Glistens Events

Brittany · Married on 01/25/2018

Natalie is seriously THE BEST. She offers many different service for all budgets. Originally, I had hired her to just decorate my wedding and celebration venue. I quickly realized that I needed full day of coordination services and I do not know what I would have done without her. She made me feel at ease and took care of literally anything we asked of her. Contact her! You won't be disappointed!

Sent on 02/03/2018

Erika · Married on 09/24/2017

All that Glistens event planning has always been on top of the new up and coming wedding fashions, decor, and location. They go above and beyond to make sure your special day is exactly the way you want it. My favorite thing about them, is they always use local and small business companies to complete your day.

Sent on 12/03/2016

Morgan · Married on 07/01/2016

Natalie is so great. She is very down to earth, eager to serve and very knowledgeable. I highly recommend her for any event ??

Sent on 12/03/2016

Sierra · Married on 04/02/2017

I can't think of anyone I would rather work with for our big day. Natalie has been wonderful so far within the planning process. Now that its getting closer and closer I can't wait to see what we cone up with and how amazing my wedding is going to be thanks to her. Not only can you rent items through her and her wonderful mother, but her personality is one I think every bride needs. Four more months until the big day and I know I chose the best planner out there! I highly recommend her services. She's like a friend and a professional all at the same time

Sent on 12/04/2016