All Events PR Reviews

89 | Rincon, PR

89 Reviews for All Events PR

Jeanne · Married on 04/25/2014

Sarah is the one to go to if you are planning an event in Puerto Rico. Our wedding in Rincon was beautiful. The vendors she recommended were excellent: florist( Elaine Irizarry from Fusion Art), baker and Carolina who brought the taco bus for an event at the house we rented. They all contributed to making a dream wedding week.

Sent on 05/02/2014

lauren · Married on 04/25/2014

sarah was great and made my wedding day run super smooth! i never had to worry about a thing! the wedding was planned from afar and we never got to see, taste, or feel anything beforehand. our expectations were far exceeded and everyone did a beautiful job!

Sent on 05/05/2014
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 09/05/2020

Sarah was a great planner for our destination wedding in Rincon, PR. She has lived there for many years and has all the contacts to make your event perfect. On the day of the wedding she was on top of everything and flexible to the needs of the bride and groom. Coordinating with her our ideasfor the wedding was very easy and prompt through email or phone. She has a lot of ideas for decorations for your wedding and accomodates to whatever style you want. I would definitly recommend All Events for your wedding needs!

Sent on 12/03/2012

Sandy · Married on 08/16/2014

Dear Sarah,

Our wedding ceremony was well organized, Angela was very attentive, accommodating, on point and constantly checking in with us. Our family and fiends truly enjoyed the reception hors d'oeuvre and dinner. Every one was well attended and Angela made herself available to all and checked in to make sure everything was running smoothly.

Two items we were disappointed with were the setting of the wedding cake/cupcakes. Our expectation of the setting were that the arrangement of the cake and cupcakes was placed as per the image we had provided you. Which was of a tier arrangement. The second item was the champagne glasses were cloudy, they appeared to look worn.

Overall we were both very much pleased with the services and communication your organization provided us and our family on our special day.

Sent on 09/01/2014

Susan & Jose · Married on 11/09/2013

I planned a destination wedding in Rincon, Puerto Rico from my home in Arlington, Virginia. One of my top priorities was having an excellent wedding planner who could do all the "on the ground" work, since I was far away. Sarah and her team did an amazing job with my wedding -- it turned out exactly as I wanted. I can't imagine a more perfect day. Sarah had excellent recommendations for all of the vendors we used. She even recommended a lechon (roast pig) guy, who everyone raved about. My Puerto Rican parents-in-law said it was the best lechon they have ever had and want this guy to cater their next gathering. I never would have found all my perfect vendors without Sarah! She lives in Rincon and truly loves the area; she knows everyone you could ever want to work on your event with you.

Sarah is very hands on and organized for your big day. Occasionally, in the first several months of the planning process, I felt that she was a little slow to respond to my emails, etc., but as your day gets closer and closer, she is more and more hands on, and really runs the whole thing for you so you can relax. She helped me de-stress, and her big binder of information about just *my* wedding really put me at ease that she knew what I wanted and would make sure it was going to happen.

Sarah and her team are also an excellent value. For her fee, I got a year of wedding planning services, set up and take down, and Sarah and her assistant for the day of. She made all the appointments with vendors, recommended excellent people that meshed with what I wanted, and came to all the meetings with us. Sarah also emcees for you at the reception, if you want. She really listened to our budget and helped us find a way to get what we wanted for a price we could afford. She is upbeat, easy to work with, fun, and my whole family loved her. You can tell she loves her job and she is worth every penny!

Sent on 05/13/2014

What an amazing experience. I have to give it to Sarah. She did an amazing job & her staff is very professional. She's hands on & will jump in to help whenever possible.

Wedding planning is tough, there are so many tasks you have to juggle. A destination wedding at a private property with a bride that's located in a time zone 4-5 hours ahead, not having been to the property & super charged about all the small details. Time zone difference does make it hard to communicate, but it all came together.

My husband &I could not have had a better wedding. Sarah went above & beyond to assure that everything is set. If you are looking for someone to plan your wedding & take care of all those little extra decor touches that you don't have time or money for, she will handle it.

My family & friends have said it's one of if not the best wedding that they have attended. Sarah blended with me very well because I wanted most traditional aspects of a beachside wedding yet creating an environment that was very laid back & casual where there's no strict schedule to speeches, etc. Casual we accomplished in the end when the wedding turned into a massive pool party with both our parents in the pool. Oh & we hired Sarah's husband, Johnny, to run the bar. He was utmost professional & catered to all needs of the guests. He even gave a fire show in the end. Beware of Bacardi 151! You'll definitely have a hot &fab wedding with All Events in Puerto Rico! (Note: I know I sound like a really young bride with the above statement, but we are well in our 30's, just that party made us feel like we were 18 again!)

Thank you Sarah & Johnny for making our dream come true. We wish we can do it again each year, just on a smaller budget lol!

Sent on 03/21/2013

Sarah did a beautiful job with my beach wedding in January 2013 in Rincon. The beach location and set up was beautiful, the floral arrangement centerpieces and bridal bouquets were exactly what we wanted, and the reception looked amazing. Sarah's husband bartended and all our guests felt they were friends with him by the end of the night! Throughout the planning process Sarah was very flexible with changes and updates, and always made time for evening calls with me, which I know were even later for her since there is a one-hour time difference. Overall the wedding was wonderful and my husband and I repeatedly stated throughout the night that we couldn't believe it was actually our wedding. For that we thank Sarah and her staff for all their work.

The only real issue that we had occurred on the day of the wedding -- our hair appointments ended up being scheduled too late in the day (12PM for a 4 PM wedding) and it caused the bridal party to be half an hour or forty minutes late to the wedding. There was no communication about this and thus, the groom was standing at the ceremony wondering if we were going to show up. This also caused our music to be incorrectly synced, and the song I had chosen as the bridal processional was not played until I was almost down the aisle. So the only suggestion I would have is for future clients to ensure that hair appointments are scheduled earlier in the morning (like nine or ten AM). We had no idea that three hours wouldn't be enough time for five people's hair, but it was not! None of this is necessarily Sarah's fault, I'm sure salon times vary greatly, but it was important enough to us to mention and hopefully future brides can avoid being late.

Overall as I said Sarah did do a good job and her flexibility with changes and scheduling times to talk on the phone a strong point. We appreciate all that she did for our wedding -- it was a beautiful day and we certainly couldn't have put it on without Sarah and her staff.

Sent on 03/16/2013

Rachael · Married on 07/12/2014

3.5

Sarah with All Events did a beautiful job putting together my wedding. Having a destination wedding can be stressful when you cannot physically be present for the planning. Our expectations were definitely met and everything turned out beautiful.

Sent on 07/28/2014

Lorna · event on: 05/07/2013

I used All Events to book a Private Chef for a surprise 65th birthday party for my husband and 8 friends. We were staying at a villa in Rincon so Sarah and her husband and barman arrived. I was initially nervous about booking a caterer all the way from Canada without having tasted the food or meeting the chef but Sarah was great and allowed me to make changes to the menu, she even organised a beautiful cake from a local baker, created lovely table centerpieces and was so organised and professional on the day. Everyone had a great time and really enjoyed the food and ambiance. I would without a doubt book Sarah again if I'm ever back in PR. I'm stil thinking about the passionfruit cocktails, codfish fritters and coconut cake!

Sent on 05/12/2013

Lorna;
    It was a pleasure to cooked for you and your guests!! We really enjoyed it!!
    You and your husband are an amazing couple and your guest were very fun to be around!! Hope to see you and cater for you again soon!!!

Kindly
    Sarah

Charity · Married on 12/30/2014

3.4
      3.5

Sarah really did a nice job overall, and she remained open to all ideas. She is an excellent caterer--our food was wonderful and enjoyed by all. She arranged the officiant and the photographer (who was amazing) as well as gave me a great contact for hair and makeup. She did try to assist in finding us a venue for the beach and accomodations for my family, however we were able to secure this on our own. It would be more professional if phone calls and emails were returned in a more timely manner, as some calls took many days to return. Regardless, we had a beautiful wedding followed by a lovely small family reception that was enjoyed by all!

Sent on 01/22/2015

Patricia · Married on 07/05/2014

2.5
      2.0

-Communication-Few times I tried contacting her with no response. I understand she has other events, but a whole weekend with no communication when the wedding is so close was extremely stressful. 1)On my wedding day told me for the first time she had another wedding that day. 1-2 hours before the wedding, she was nowhere to be found (although she guaranteed this wouldn't happen). In fact it rained and some of the tablecloths got soaked. No one was around so I call her phone
    She said: "That’s okay, we can put the in the dryer, can you have your bridesmaids take them out of the rain. I was like the bridesmaids that are in full make up and hair? I would have never gone with her if I had known she was doing two weddings.
    2) Decor- We bounced ideas of each other and she told me about all the things we could have for the wedding that she could do for us. Fell through. I was also surprised when one of her vendors told me about other weddings she has done and had used someone that did an amazing job with the decor. This was not offered to me.
    3) Photographer- Picked one photographer based on his pictures. Well a very nice women (Brenda) shows up to take photos, and we find out it's his wife who also happens to be a photographer. She was great to work with but I had no idea how was her work. So I talked to her and she told me she had informed Sarah that her husband was booked but that she was available and wanted to make sure that was okay with me. Well Sarah never communicated this to me. Brenda told me she had her own website but again I never saw and was never sent to me by Sarah.
    4) Flowers: Some of the arrangements made for the arch in which we were going to get married under were taken down by her team and I never saw those arrangements again. There was this beautiful big arrangement on the front entrance for my mom; well Sarah told her she could take the flowers not the vase. I've never heard of that before, and if I had known I would have bought one for it.

Sent on 07/16/2014

Arielle Roman · Getting married on 01/10/2021

1.6

Complete Loss

I’m really sad to leave a negative review, but as a bride I would want to know about this. I hired Sarah for her partial planning service, which I was happy she offered. It was a way to save money and still have help. I payed 2/3 of the payments = $1000 in total. Responses were delayed most of the time, a week to hear back on average but I wasn’t worried about it, especially during these times. I received a list of vendors for photography, catering and djs first, majority of which did not respond to me ever. As the date has gotten closer I had to make the hard decision to cancel due to COVID still being very active in PR. I contacted her to cancel and to see if I would be eligible for even a partial refund as literally almost nothing was accomplished and all I got from her was a partial list of vendors again which most didn’t respond to me. Once I sent a cancellation email and inquired about if I would be eligible for a partial refund I have never heard from Sarah again. Not even to respond to me to say she’s sorry to hear about the cancellation and that she can’t refund me, just no response at all. I paid $1000 for a partial list of unavailable vendors and that’s it. I’m so sad but I’ve been left no choice but to make this known. Sarah was very kind and nice but to just not respond to me at all about a cancellation and even discuss the situation with me is so unprofessional. I believe this is a big indicator on if this business can be trusted. Working with this company is clearly a risk.

Sent on 09/07/2020

All Events PR's reply:

We do apologize for the delay of the response but we were aware of your decision of cancellation and were in no intention of not answering. We were contacting vendors and venues to inform them and trying to offer other dates or options for the wedding day. I would like to clarify that the clients chose partial services which entail responsibility from them to contact and negotiate with the vendors. There is a release of a vendor list but the client has the option of any other vendors in the market if she does not approve of the first ones sent. They are open to work with other people from the industry. And I will do my best to find the best fit for them. Then I take over the process of communication between vendors and clients. In addition, my contract has addendums referring to refund policies from which the client can have reference to. Our last email was on August 28, again we apologize for the delay. We also have areas with bad reception, poor internet service and power outages in Puerto Rico and in Rincon it is very frequent.

1.4
      1.5
      0.5
      1.5
      0.5

I am a frequent traveler to the town of Rincon Puerto Rico. So you can’t imagine how dishearten it was when I was and I am for being bamboozled and hoodwinked by our wedding planner.
    My husband and I agreed to a package and paid upfront most of the wedding expenses as this was asked of Sara; big mistake. Every day she added and said there was additional fee(s) from one thing or another; things that were included in the package – randomly orders were short, liquor went missing and more money asked. It was clear that we were being taking advantage of. I just wanted my day to be over and not to deal with her.
    Sara then offered to arrange both my husband and I bachelor and bachelorette. She conveniently suggested her “Husband” come in as assist and he has handled these arrangements before.
    There was never any BBQ as promised for the bachelors party. Her husband often asked for extra money to cover the drinks being served and charged charge for the “Bottle” service, only because my friend members speak Spanish was this discovered as he was wanted to charge $500 for a $60 bottle and pocket the rest. The entertainment that was promised and shown in photos was not who showed up and horrible.
    During my bachelorette party Sara suggested that her daughter who we found out last minute when she arrived that she is only 18yrs. old not only bartend but stay during the entertainment portion which was not appreciated. The entertainment that she charged me $4300 for; only were paid $150 as she kept what she called her “Finders” fee. She used clips from our wedding video without authorization on her site and posted on her site and her face book.
    It was and will be the worst experience that we had to deal with. Sara from all events cannot be trusted and she will double/triple charge you for everything. I Do Not Recommend, she is dishonest.

Sent on 12/13/2012

All Events PR's reply:

I appreciate you taking the time to read my response. I do not find the review to be truthful in any way and I hope the other reviews of my service have you doubting the validity of this complaint. Below you are able to the view Migdalia and Eli’s wedding video highlights from the video company that worked her wedding day on August 4, 2012. I truly believe the images speak for themselves of my work - "M & E” https://vimeo.com/47551816

Migdalia and Eli were so happy and pleased with our services that immediately after the wedding they opened a local business in Rincon Town and hired my husband and I as the assessors for their business; My husband as the Manager and myself and All Events as the Collaborator. They mentioned that our performance was everything she had expected and she was very pleased with All Events work. She was so happy with the whole wedding and the vendors I chose, that she hired the same band that played and entertained at their wedding day to play at their new business every Thursday. They also hired the same Decorator/ Florist and Photographer that I used for her wedding day.

It was very difficult for me to understand why after all the time we spent helping them open their business they never mentioned how unhappy they were from the beginning of the wedding planning with my work.

Even after 3 months of hard work and long meetings with us helping them open their new business, nothing was ever mentioned, until I booked a wedding rehearsal dinner party at her business for 45 guests. She wanted me to pay her the fee I was charging my customer for the coordination of the rehearsal dinner that I had worked very hard on, $200.00. This matter turned into an issue of insolvable business differences in which Migdalia and I separated our business relationship. Since my husband was the Manager at her business and was very disappointed in the situation that took place, he decided to terminate his employment.

Again, this review does not show the correct validity of my business and I highly encourage you to look at my other very positive reviews that truly speak from the heart of my work. Please feel free to contact me with any questions you may have –
    You can email me at: alleventspr@gmail.com or contact me at 787-556-8961

Happy Weddings!!
    Sarah

Leah · Married on 01/24/2015

1.2
      1.0

Without much thought or research, my husband and I booked Sarah to plan our wedding in Rincón. She was very nice to us, but I was unhappy with her level of professionalism. She did not respond to my wedding questions in an amount of time I felt appropriate (over 3 to 5 days). I really began to feel uncomfortable with her as a wedding planner when she did not offer me ALL of the caterers in Rincón. Because food is one of the most important and memorable parts of the wedding, I wanted to be able to choose the caterer with the best food. Sarah was unwilling to work with the cater for her own reasons. My husband and I decided that we wanted to work with the caterer and her wedding planning team, so we lost our deposit with Sarah. Fortunately, even with the lost deposit, we paid the same amount for our wedding planning as our new wedding planner was $500 cheaper. We wish Sarah would have been open to working with everyone, but it worked out for the best. We were extremely satisfied with Allison West and her team at Rincon Events.

Sent on 04/05/2015