57 Reviews for All Dolled Up

Wedding Party Makeup (1)
Eye Makeup (1)
On-Site Makeup (1)
50 All Dolled Up Reviews

Everything was exactly what I wanted and more!! Loved my make up and Vanessa is super nice and friendly. 10/10!!

Profile Picture Rachel, 5/11/24, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Vanessa is the best! She came to my home and was friendly and professional. I wasn't sure exactly what to ask for so she asked the right questions and the results were awesome! I highly recommend her to everyone.

Profile Picture Rachel, 12/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I have used several makeup artist in the past. All dolled up is by far the best I've use. Vanessa is professional comes prepared sets up n breaks down completely self sufficient, knows her product and "looks" plus she's a "doll" herself . Highly recommend All Dolled Up for your wedding or even a Hot Date!

Profile Picture Anita, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I was a bridesmaid in a wedding and used Vanessa...she was wonderful! She was extremely easy to work with, her communication was great, and she did a beautiful job! I would definitely recommend her if you need your makeup done for a special event.

Profile Picture Julie, 9/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Vanessa is an excellent make up artist. I always recommend her to anyone whose looking to get their makeup done. She’s done my wedding, my sisters wedding and my other sisters prom makeup, just to name a few important dates. Highly, highly recommend!

Profile Picture Nicolle, 5/21/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Not only did Vanessa show up on time, but she made myself, all of my bridesmaids and my
mother in law look incredible for my wedding day. She was extremely accommodating for my Sunday early day wedding and I definitely recommend Vanessa for makeup services for any event you have that you want to look your best for!

Profile Picture Rose, 4/24/16, 7 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Vanessa is talented, fantastic, amazing, personable, reliable and just perfect. She was fun and easy going, extremely accommodating with my specific requests. She went out of her way to travel from location to location before the venue. The trial was flawless. She made me, as the bride, feel prettier than ever before, as well as my sisters, mother, grandmother and aunts. Definitely a great choice, would recommend and will use again!

Profile Picture Elena, 2/14/16, 7 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes, Blowouts, Updos/Styling, Licensed, Consultations, Group Services, Makeup

Vanessa is absolutely amazing! I have used her for a few events in the past but the most important thing I have used her for was my wedding this past November. She was able to replicate the exact look I had asked for! She takes her time and makes sure that everything looks perfect. I especially love the airbrush machine she uses--gives a nice soft finished look. My mom and some of my bridesmaids used her as well. I know they were each extremely happy with how their make up came out that day. Everyone looked so glamorous! I will definitely continue to book Vanessa for all my future events and recommend everyone else does also!

Profile Picture Cristina, 11/1/15, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Vanessa was great. I went for a bridal makeup trial and showed her some picture of lpoks i loved and she gave me exactly what i was looking for.

Profile Picture seva, 7/18/15, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

My make trial with All Dolled Up was everything I hoped for and more, I truly can not wait until my wedding day. The airbrushing was very light on my skin and it made me look completely flawless and perfect, the way every brides wants to look on their wedding day. Pricing is extremely reasonable and I recommend them highly for all your makeup and beauty needs.

Profile Picture User4855218, 2+ years ago, 1 Review

A+++++
Vanessa is absolutely a pleasure to work with!
Responsive and accommodating to say the least.
I wish I had her to do my makeup everyday
I called her last minute to bail me out and she was there to point me in the right direction.
My make up and hair came so beautiful I didn't want to wash my face.
If you don't hire Vanessa for your makeup needs you're making a big mistake!!!!

Profile Picture Roxie, 5/2/15, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Vanessa was highly recommended by a close friend. She is very professional in every way. Even though it was last minute she was able to fit me into her busy schedule and be on time. I loved my makeup. The airbrushing was so natural. I received many compliments and recommended her to several people.

Profile Picture Rose, 2/14/15, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

i have never in my life felt as good about myself as I did when I had my makeup done by Vanessa for my best friends wedding... She not only took the time to make me beautiful, but she managed to maintain my true look of who I really am, she kept me looking like me but just a flawless version...
I highly recommend her services!!!

Profile Picture Jeannine, 2/8/15, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Amazing makeup artist. I never looked better in my life except for the functions All Dolled Up did my makeup for. Truly wonderful to work with.

Profile Picture Irene, 11/23/14, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Beyond Amazing !!! Vanessa is beyond the best makeup artist that I have ever used .. My wedding day make up was flawless and my bridal party looked amazing ❤️❤️

Profile Picture Corrine, 11/8/14, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Vanessa is not only professional but she makes you feel very relaxed. She listens and gives her input and BAM!!!! Your dolled up!!!! I was a guest at the wedding I went to and I felt like I was the bride, I got so many complements on my makeup, especially my eyes. I recommend her to everyone!

Profile Picture Bonnie, 10/4/14, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Vanessa went above and beyond my expectations. My make up for my wedding was flawless. Beautiful, long lasting makeup. Words cannot express how thankful I am and how happy I was with my makeup on my special day. I would highly recommend her.

Profile Picture User4848017, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Vanessa is amazing! She is so talented, kind, reliable and does a beautiful job.

Profile Picture Kerri, 9/28/14, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Vanessa is a true professional who takes the time with her clients and listen s to their needs . My makeup and the girls looked amazing. I recommend her to several people and will continue to use her for all my up conning events.

Profile Picture carolyn, 8/31/14, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Had my makeup done for a Wedding I was attending!! Looked very natural and classy! Job well done!

Profile Picture Ella, 8/23/14, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Vanessa was punctual, organized and very professional. She was so easy to work with. She listened to what I wanted and was able to give me the perfect look! She also did all of my bridesmaids. They were so happy with her and everyone got exactly the look they were looking for.

Profile Picture User4844155, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I used Vanessa for 2 weddings, and she was great both times. My makeup looked great both times and I got a lot of compliments. I will definitely use Vanessa in the future and would recommend her to anyone for any occasion.

Profile Picture Patricia, 8/2/14, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Vanessa did a wonderful job! She made a very special day beautiful!

Profile Picture M, 8/2/14, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Vanessa and her staff were wonderful with me and my bridesmaids. They made us look wonderful for my wedding and I am so grateful. The makeup also withstood humid conditions and we still looked great after dancing all night!

Profile Picture Tracey, 8/2/14, 1 Review