All Dolled Up Reviews

All Dolled Up 3
All Dolled Up 4
All Dolled Up 5

Rachel · Getting married on 05/11/2024

Everything was exactly what I wanted and more!! Loved my make up and Vanessa is super nice and friendly. 10/10!!

Sent on 10/02/2017

Thank you Rachel! It was my please to Doll You Up! ❤️
  • Gail

Gail Marilyn · Married on 03/16/2019

Shes amazing. She made us look stunning!

Vanessa is incredible. She did the makeup for myself and my sister at my 3/16/19 wedding and there are no words to really share how great she is but I will try. She is not only exceptionally skilled at what she does, she is sweet, professional, reasonably priced and she listens to what you want. She is not only a skilled makeup artist, but a lovely person. She made this 53 year old lady look beautiful. I had so many compliments on my wedding day. I am so grateful and I will sing her praises to everyone I know. Don't hesitate to use her. Shes wonderful!

Sent on 03/25/2019

Rachel · Married on 12/02/2017

Vanessa is the best! She came to my home and was friendly and professional. I wasn't sure exactly what to ask for so she asked the right questions and the results were awesome! I highly recommend her to everyone.

Sent on 12/10/2017

Anita · Married on 09/16/2017

I have used several makeup artist in the past. All dolled up is by far the best I've use. Vanessa is professional comes prepared sets up n breaks down completely self sufficient, knows her product and "looks" plus she's a "doll" herself . Highly recommend All Dolled Up for your wedding or even a Hot Date!

Sent on 10/02/2017

Thank you Anita! It’s always a pleasure Dolling You Up! ❤️

Julie · Married on 09/02/2017

I was a bridesmaid in a wedding and used Vanessa...she was wonderful! She was extremely easy to work with, her communication was great, and she did a beautiful job! I would definitely recommend her if you need your makeup done for a special event.

Thank you Julie! It was a pleasure to Doll You Up! ❤️

Ella · Married on 09/24/2016

Vanessa is awesome!! She is reliable and accommodating and suits all my needs!! She has done my makeup for my engagement party, engagement photo shoot and Wedding Day!! I received endless compliments and am looking forward to her service this upcoming Friday for a Wedding that I'm attending! I will only use her I trust her and she's got talent!! Thank you always!! Ella Cee

All Dolled Up 6
    All Dolled Up 7
    All Dolled Up 8
    All Dolled Up 9

Thank you Raffaela! It’s always a pleasure Dolling You Up! ❤️

Nicolle · Married on 05/21/2016

Vanessa is an excellent make up artist. I always recommend her to anyone whose looking to get their makeup done. She’s done my wedding, my sisters wedding and my other sisters prom makeup, just to name a few important dates. Highly, highly recommend!

Thank you Nicolle! It’s always a pleasure Dolling You Girls Up! ❤️

Rose · Married on 04/24/2016

Not only did Vanessa show up on time, but she made myself, all of my bridesmaids and my
    mother in law look incredible for my wedding day. She was extremely accommodating for my Sunday early day wedding and I definitely recommend Vanessa for makeup services for any event you have that you want to look your best for!

Sent on 04/27/2016

Julia · event on 03/13/2016

Vanessa is fantastic at what she does, and I have used her on a couple of occasions. Whenever she does my makeup the amount of compliments received is amazing. Her work is amazing and there is truly nothing bad to say about her or her company. She is very friendly and I am excited to have her do my makeup many more times!

Sent on 03/15/2016

All Dolled Up's reply:

Thank you Julia! It's been my pleasure "Dolling You Up"!
    Best,
    Vanessa

Elena · Married on 02/14/2016

Vanessa is talented, fantastic, amazing, personable, reliable and just perfect. She was fun and easy going, extremely accommodating with my specific requests. She went out of her way to travel from location to location before the venue. The trial was flawless. She made me, as the bride, feel prettier than ever before, as well as my sisters, mother, grandmother and aunts. Definitely a great choice, would recommend and will use again!

Sent on 09/27/2016

Cristina · Married on 11/01/2015

Vanessa is absolutely amazing! I have used her for a few events in the past but the most important thing I have used her for was my wedding this past November. She was able to replicate the exact look I had asked for! She takes her time and makes sure that everything looks perfect. I especially love the airbrush machine she uses--gives a nice soft finished look. My mom and some of my bridesmaids used her as well. I know they were each extremely happy with how their make up came out that day. Everyone looked so glamorous! I will definitely continue to book Vanessa for all my future events and recommend everyone else does also!

Sent on 03/16/2016

All Dolled Up's reply:

Thank you Cristina! It was a pleasure working with you and your bridal party! Your patronage is extremely appreciated!
    Best,
    Vanessa

seva · Married on 07/18/2015

Vanessa was great. I went for a bridal makeup trial and showed her some picture of lpoks i loved and she gave me exactly what i was looking for.

Sent on 03/03/2015

My make trial with All Dolled Up was everything I hoped for and more, I truly can not wait until my wedding day. The airbrushing was very light on my skin and it made me look completely flawless and perfect, the way every brides wants to look on their wedding day. Pricing is extremely reasonable and I recommend them highly for all your makeup and beauty needs.

Sent on 03/07/2015

Roxie · Married on 05/02/2015

A+++++
    Vanessa is absolutely a pleasure to work with!
    Responsive and accommodating to say the least.
    I wish I had her to do my makeup everyday
    I called her last minute to bail me out and she was there to point me in the right direction.
    My make up and hair came so beautiful I didn't want to wash my face.
    If you don't hire Vanessa for your makeup needs you're making a big mistake!!!!

Sent on 05/05/2015
  • User4834689 · event on 02/27/2015

Vanessa was amazing! Her eye for colors was awesome and everyone's reaction to my makeup was "WOW!" I couldn't be happier!

Sent on 03/01/2015

Rose · Married on 02/14/2015

Vanessa was highly recommended by a close friend. She is very professional in every way. Even though it was last minute she was able to fit me into her busy schedule and be on time. I loved my makeup. The airbrushing was so natural. I received many compliments and recommended her to several people.

Sent on 03/06/2015

Jeannine · Married on 02/08/2015

i have never in my life felt as good about myself as I did when I had my makeup done by Vanessa for my best friends wedding... She not only took the time to make me beautiful, but she managed to maintain my true look of who I really am, she kept me looking like me but just a flawless version...
    I highly recommend her services!!!

Abby · event on 02/07/2015

Vanessa is very talented and has done my make up for 2 occasions. The makeup stayed on until I removed it. The make up looked absolutely flawless. Vanessa is an absolute pleasure to work with. If you're looking for a professional makeup artist, look no further.

Lisa · event on 01/31/2015

Loved the entire experience!! Thank you Vanessa and all dolled up!!

Stacy · event on 01/18/2015

I highly recommend All Dolled Up!! Vanessa was on time, professional, and I never got so many compliments on my make-up!! I will absolutely use her again in the future!

• I

Irene · Married on 11/23/2014

Amazing makeup artist. I never looked better in my life except for the functions All Dolled Up did my makeup for. Truly wonderful to work with.

Sent on 03/06/2015

Corrine · Married on 11/08/2014

Beyond Amazing !!! Vanessa is beyond the best makeup artist that I have ever used .. My wedding day make up was flawless and my bridal party looked amazing ❤️❤️

Bonnie · Married on 10/04/2014

Vanessa is not only professional but she makes you feel very relaxed. She listens and gives her input and BAM!!!! Your dolled up!!!! I was a guest at the wedding I went to and I felt like I was the bride, I got so many complements on my makeup, especially my eyes. I recommend her to everyone!

Sent on 03/03/2015

Vanessa went above and beyond my expectations. My make up for my wedding was flawless. Beautiful, long lasting makeup. Words cannot express how thankful I am and how happy I was with my makeup on my special day. I would highly recommend her.

Kerri · Married on 09/28/2014

Vanessa is amazing! She is so talented, kind, reliable and does a beautiful job.

Sent on 03/01/2015