All Digital Photo and Video Reviews

97 Reviews for All Digital Photo and Video

• Charlee

Charlee Padilla · Married on 10/27/2019

Spectacular

This team of Photographers was amazing. They made sure to capture every moment possible of not just us the bride and groom but everyone that attended and made all feel special.

Sent on 12/10/2019

All Digital Photo and Video's reply:

Charlee, thank you so much for this!!! We are so excited to hear this feedback, and can't thank you enough for having us at your big day!!!!!

Kelsey · Married on 09/27/2019

Excellent photographers!

All Digital Photography was very organized and responded in less than one day to emails. On our wedding day, Jessie and Michelle were amazing! They knew the right poses and got all of the family groupings I wanted! They were fun to have around and were laughing with us the whole time! We got our photos back in only a couple weeks and own the rights to them all! We started looking through our photos and only got to about half after and hour, they probably gave us several hundred and they are all great! Highly recommend!

Sent on 10/12/2019

Kelsey,

Thank you so much for your feedback! It makes us so incredibly happy to hear how much you enjoyed both the experience AND the images. That is what we aim for every time. Thank you so much for having us on your big day, and sharing your feedback with us!!!!

Devin Scheer
    All Digital Photo and Video
  • Christina

Christina · Married on 09/07/2019

Awesome job

All digital did an amazing job with videography for our wedding! We also used their selfie station and it was a huge hit!

Sent on 09/13/2019

Christina,

Thank you so much for sharing your experience!!! We are so glad we could be a part of your big day. Congrats again, and best wishes to you and Vince!!!

Devin Scheer
    All Digital Photo and Video
  • Samantha

Samantha Wynne · Married on 09/07/2019

Absolutely Fabulous!

All Digital Photo was awesome! I originally had an issue with my photographer not reaching out to me when i was told she would a couple times. Once i emailed them a little concerned the owner of the company emailed me back within minutes and changed my photographer to someone else who reached out immediately as well. they were on time ready to go and i got my photos back within 2 weeks. such a great experience with them. A bit pricey but totally worth it. I highly recommend!!

Sent on 10/03/2019

All Digital Photo and Video's reply:

Samantha, Thank you so much for taking the time to share you experience with us! We are so glad that we could give you a good photography experience on your big day. Best wishes!!!
  • Nicole

Nicole · Married on 08/24/2019

They were amazing

We used all digital as our wedding photographers and they absolutely blew our expectations out of the Water! We are so please with how they captured our day! Our photographers were emerald and mike and they were so easy to work with and made sure I got the inspiration pictures I showed them! You won’t be disappointed if you use them as your photographers!

Sent on 10/03/2019
  • Annette

Annette · Married on 07/28/2019

Amazing experience

Very prefesonal and did everything we asked them to do.

Sent on 10/07/2019

Annette,

It was such a pleasure working with you and Andrew! We are so happy you chose us to be a part of you big day :)
  • Andrea

Andrea Paulmeno · Married on 06/30/2019

Highly Recommend - Wonderful Videographers!

We chose All Digital Photo and Video as our videographer for our June wedding this summer, and they did an incredible job!! They captured every detail we had requested they capture, and they were very responsive and accommodating with any additional requests my husband and I had for our wedding videos. They do great work and we would highly recommend them to anyone getting married and wanting a memorable wedding video. All Digital captured our wedding day perfectly, and my husband and I have watched our wedding video over and over again since receiving it. :-)

Sent on 10/25/2019

Ashley · Married on 06/09/2019

Absolutely Amazing

I cannot thank all digital enough throughout the entire wedding process, always kept me informed always very reassuring and photographers jessie and Mike were absolutely amazing!!! They did everything I asked for and more and even though I changed up plans last minute for the pictures they just went with the flow I cannot thank both of them and all digital enough for their amazing work !!! Also, another note Devin has been so amazingly patient with all my needs and crazy emails and millions of questions even after the wedding they have still all addressed my questions concerns and needs !!! BEST COMPANY EVER !!!

Sent on 07/10/2019
  • Amaris

Amaris · Married on 05/12/2019

Awesome!!!!!!

Best advice we were given was hire a quality photographer. I am absolutely in love with our photos from our wedding as well as our video. We had a budget for pictures and video and they worked with us to make our budget work. Outstanding vendor. So glad we choose All Digital Photography to capture our special day.

Sent on 07/25/2019

Kaylee Hernandez · Married on 12/18/2018

Absolutely wonderful

All Digital Photo has never disappointed on any occasion we have had them video our special moments. Devin goes above and beyond each time he’s videoed, with the filming and editing that goes along with it. Devin is very welcoming and answers any questions you have and always accommodates every request we have! I highly recommend All Digital Video, you will never be disappointed!

Sent on 12/24/2018
  • Alaina

Alaina Reis · Married on 12/04/2018

What a creative group of folks!

This group is full of talent. They can add a fun flair to your wedding day! You have to see their Slow Motion Photo Booth highlight video! It is the coolest idea for a wedding!

Sent on 12/04/2018

Tiffanie · Married on 11/17/2018

I just want to give a big thank you to All Digital Photo & Video for such an amazing experience with our engagement photos. Our photgrapher, Jessie, was so much fun to work with and made the session very comfortable. Our photos came out better then we could have hoped for and the support from everyone for us being in the LGBT community was beyond gracious. Thank you so much!

Sent on 05/09/2018

Lisa · Married on 08/25/2018

Devin was absolutely AMAZING!! He was a joy to have at our wedding and everyone complimented him on his personality and professionalism. The videos are AWESOME, both my husband and I cried (several times) watching the videos. I am so glad I stumbled upon Devin and would HIGHLY recommend him! Thank you for being a part of our special day Devin! - Lisa and Steve Burnett

Sent on 09/10/2018

Amon Mccrary · Married on 06/23/2018

Blown Away

Where do I begin? We found All Digital Photo through another wedding vendor. After meeting talking with Devin a couple of times, we were hooked. To say that he was everything we were hoping for in a videographer would be an understatement. He was very accommodating to our requests and incredible personable. He even went out of his way to help us scout and find a perfect location for our wedding photographs. We originally weren't going to use a videographer due to budget constraints, however, we are extremely happy that we decided to use their service as it helped make our special day better than we could have ever imagined!

Sent on 02/12/2019

Kimberly · Married on 04/15/2018

Our engagement photo shoot was earlier this year, and I couldn't be happier with the photos! I created a collage on our family room wall of my favorite engagement photos! I am so excited to have All Digital shoot our wedding photos and video next April!

Sent on 11/17/2017

Kate · Married on 10/21/2017

The staff was more than amazing. They did our video and photos. They even had us leave with 20+ photos that they quickly finished. I cannot wait to see the rest because they were so perfect!

Sent on 10/24/2017

Robert · Married on 09/12/2017

We did not use All Digital Photo for a wedding event, but rather corporate photos for head shots and content for our website. The CEO is a stand up guy. The photographer did a great job providing inspiration for our corporate vision and website content.

Sent on 09/15/2017

Alice · Married on 09/02/2017

I had the best experience! During our wedding, the staff was so helpful, and easy to be around! I didn't even notice them half of the time! I would recommend them to everybody I know! Also, our wedding video turned out to be SO beautiful. I couldn't of imagined if any other way. So beyond pleased!

Sent on 11/14/2017

Rachel · Married on 08/06/2017

Wow Sarah and her team were so great! They helped make the night go so smoothly and we already have our photos, less than two weeks later! We are so happy with them and they are great photographers to work with!

Sent on 08/16/2017

Megan · Married on 06/03/2017

We had a fantastic time! From the engagement photo shoot to the wedding our experience with the photographers were wonderful! All of them were very fun to work with, Sarah was absolutely a joy to be around both times and had such a perfect eye for what we wanted. Our photos all came out perfect, and I just got a look at our photo album and could not be happier. Photography is truly the most important piece of a wedding as in the end it's all you have that can take you back to those moments in time and I'm so happy that we had these guys providing that for us. I would use them time and time again if I had the opportunity.

Sent on 07/23/2017

Jeff · Married on 04/01/2017

Hands down, All Digital is the best wedding photographer and videographer company around.

Prior to the wedding - We interviewed a handful of companies but All Digital stood out as the most professional, accommodating, open to unique requests, etc. We were lost and felt overwhelmed in the weeks leading up to our wedding. They very calmly guided us, answered every question, helped explain how things work and some additional points of what to expect on the day of. It was exactly what we needed.

On the day of our wedding - they showed up in full force. They were very respectful to all of us (guests included - who still mention how amazing they were to everyone), knew exactly what they were doing, were prepared with all of our requests, made extra effort to get the shots we were hoping for, putting in extra effort across the board. They truly made us feel like we were their only clients. We felt comfortable the entire time and we're not usually open to being in front of a camera.

Post wedding - they stayed on top of all communication and kept us up to date. We're very pleased with the results and are beyond lucky to have met and worked with All Digital! Thank you so much for everything!

Sent on 05/10/2017

makaila · Married on 08/28/2016

I received a lot of beautifully pictures that i will cherish forever. sarah and Elliot are two amazing and talented photographers. They were also very patient and helped capture a lot of my culture and traditions.

Sent on 09/22/2016

Kris · Married on 08/20/2016

All Digital Photo was helpful in determining best approach for our project, making our family feel comfortable in front of the camera, communicating editing ideas, and finally developing a final product that entertains its audience. They were wonderful to work with and we appreciate the time All Digital Photo spent - above and beyond our expectations.

Sent on 07/25/2017

Brittany · Married on 07/21/2016

I can't thank Sarah enough. She was wonderful through the whole process. She helped me make the most out of my online planning forms, and was speedy quick at responding to all of my hundreds of questions. It was such a nice surprise to see that Sarah was one of my 3!! photographers for my big day. I had a large wedding party, and they can be very uncooperative at times (like for the photos) but Sarah was very patient, and efficient in rounding everyone up and getting people to focus. I am terrible I can't remember the other 2 photographers names, but they were great as well. I can't wait to get the photos back, I am so anxious, I know they will turn out beautifully.

We also booked our videography through All Digital. Our videographist was so sneaky- I had totally forgot I had even hired one. He kept in the back ground and out of the way all night, I didn't even get to meet him, but I could tell he was in the zone, and busy working. I am SO excited to watch the video to remind me of the best day ever!

Thank you All Digital for everything- you helped make our wedding a dream come true!

Sent on 08/04/2016

Anna · Married on 07/16/2016

Incredibly captured our special day!

Sent on 08/25/2016