All Brides Beautiful Reviews

111 Reviews for All Brides Beautiful

• Mackenzie

Mackenzie · Married on 08/10/2019

Fantastic Experience

This place was absolutely amazing from start to finish! I could not be happier with the way I looked on my wedding day!

Sent on 08/11/2019
  • Jacqueline

Jacqueline Healey · Married on 07/06/2019

Love my dress!

They had such a wide selection of dresses in all different styles to choose from and let me try on as many as I (or my mom) wanted. The ladies were so helpful with helping me decide which dress was the one, and they even made it a special celebration when I did choose. I was an out of town bride, and they were flexible with my availability for fittings which was wonderful. They kept me informed during the entire process and made my dress fit like a glove on the big day! I never wanted to take it off!

Sent on 07/26/2019

Nicolina Sirna · Married on 12/07/2018

They were SO sweet!

All Brides Beautiful was the best! I was able to get an appointment very quickly. I went during a trunk show and bought my dress after trying on only a few dresses. When I had to make appointments for fittings they were very reasonable with my work schedule and helped me come in when it was convenient for both of us! They were so sweet and I honestly had the best experience. We had our own room to try on the dress and hang out, and they even gave us some champagne after I said “yes to the dress” and the cork to the bottle with the date on it. I cannot say enough about them, they were also quick to respond and very helpful in anyway!

Sent on 12/27/2018

Margret Hightower · Married on 11/11/2018

All Brides Beautiful was AMAZING

From beginning to end, my experience with All Brides Beautiful was incredible. I would highly recommend Bobbi, Sadie, Alicia, and the rest of the team - each one of them was WONDERFUL to work with. With the help, patience, and expertise of these ladies I was able to confidently say "YES" to the perfect dress. If you are in Northeast Ohio, I highly recommend paying this boutique a visit!

Sent on 11/29/2018

Kim · Married on 11/10/2018

Best bridal salon experience

We chose ABB after reading recommendations online as we did not have experience with any local salons. ABB had exemplary reviews and they turned out to be spot on. Our purchase experience was low key but very elegant. Alesha was our consultant and we found that she guided us through every future appointment. When we chose bridesmaid dresses, aliesha handled our party. She dropped in to all my daughter’s fitting appointments. At the wedding weekend, she escorted the dress to our car. The choices of gowns are wonderful. They are not massive but they are complete and varied. Sadie, the designer and alteration specialist is very skilled. My daughter’s bustled dress was more spectacular, in my opinion, than the dress with a train. That was the first time I saw a dress actually enhanced by bustling. If you are looking for a personal experience and a lovely ensemble, this is the salon you should visit.

Sent on 11/11/2018
  • Gillian

Gillian · Married on 11/10/2018

Perfect wedding dress shopping experience!

From the second I walked into All Brides Beautiful, I loved the feeling I got. The intimate boutique feel is just perfect. Bobbi and her team were amazing at helping me find styles I thought I was looking for and then even had me try on dresses I wasn’t necessarily looking for, one of which turned out to be my dream dress! When it came to accessories, they went above and beyond to help me find pieces that matched my dress. All Brides Beautiful gave me such an amazing wedding dress experience from the first time I walked in, through alterations with Sadie (the nicest woman in the world), to when I picked my dress up and I can’t thank them enough! I highly recommended them if you want a perfect experience like my own!

Sent on 11/27/2018

Emily · Married on 11/04/2017

All Brides Beautiful is absolutely amazing. From the moment I walked in the door, I felt at home. I always thought I wanted a strapless dress, but the team at ABB picked a few other options - and my dream dress was one I probably would've never pulled off the rack for myself.

Everyone still cannot stop commenting how stunning my dress was, and looked as if it was made just for me. I still cannot stop looking at it!

The entire team at ABB was wonderful to work with from start to finish. When there was a delay with the designer, they called me immediately and got me in for my fitting quickly to make up any lost time. Sadie's alterations were just perfect - and helped the dress become everything from my wildest dreams.

I cannot recommend All Brides Beautiful enough - THANK YOU for making me look my best on the best day of my life!

Sent on 12/04/2017

Mackenzie · Married on 08/26/2017

Oh my goodness. Where do I begin?! Everyone who works at All Brides Beautiful is so friendly and helpful. I felt so comfortable during my shopping appointment, and their level of service is top-notch. Sadie is amazing. My dress needed a few simple alterations, and she made the dress look perfect. Sadie was attentive and always listened to my thoughts and concerns. She is so detailed and thorough. My dress fit like a glove on the big day. I would recommend All Brides Beautiful to anyone!

Sent on 09/19/2017

All Brides Beautiful's reply:

Thank you for the amazing review Mackenzie! We loved working with you and are so happy that we could help you make you dream dress a reality. We would love to see pictures of your beautiful day and wish you a beautiful life!

Lisa · Married on 07/15/2017

I had the best experience at All Brides Beautiful from the first appointment until the very end! Emily made picking out the dress such a happy memory. Sadie was an incredible seamstress making the dress fit me perfectly!

Sent on 09/19/2017
  • Rebecca

Rebecca · Married on 06/17/2017

While I didn't purchase my dress at All Brides Beautiful, I needed to find a place for alterations closer to my home. I would recommend Sadie to anyone, she did a fabulous job on my dress and it was absolutely perfect! Very personable and professional! I also had a hair trial emergency and the staff was very accommodating in allowing me to borrow the floor sample while I was waiting for the veil I ordered to arrive. To the whole All Brides Beautiful staff, thank you for a great experience working with you!

Sent on 08/02/2017

All Brides Beautiful's reply:

Thank you for taking the time to write such a nice review Rebecca - we certainly love what we do!

Abby · Married on 05/27/2017

I purchased my dress from All Brides Beautiful and was very impressed with the service. The seamstress, Sadie, was awesome. I would recommend this to any bride!

Sent on 06/27/2017
  • Katlin

Katlin · Married on 04/29/2017

All Brides Beautiful over delivers!

It was a true pleasure working Bobbi and her team. Planning a Cleveland wedding while living in Chicago is tricky, especially when it comes to appointments and fittings. Bobbi and her team accommodated all my needs and squeezed me in last minute when I was in town. They couldn't have been more responsive, responding to voicemail's and emails within the same day.

I was set on Jenny Yoo and Hayley Paige bridesmaid dresses that were out-of-stock everywhere. Bobbi and her team were able to contact the designer and have the dresses shipped to me in no time.

She also made me a custom lace jacket to wear over my dress for the ceremony that was stunning and everything I envisioned.

You would be foolish not to get your dress here.

Sent on 05/08/2017

All Brides Beautiful's reply:

Thank you for your review Katlin! I am so happy you had an amazing experience and we loved working with you. We would love to see photos of your beautiful day and we wish you the best.

Christina · Married on 03/04/2017

This boutique is where you will get the most professional, unique, and caring service. The staff and owner are all so nice, warm, and care about making it the best experience for both you and whoever comes with you. When I went to find my dress, the staff was patient with me and my girls as we went through many dresses. She gave her input and definitely listened to what I was looking for. Even when I ordered jewelry and it wasn't coming in on time, they followed up with the jeweler before I could even ask and gave me a call with an update. Extremely professional, high-quality service. Highly recommended for any bride who wants a truly unique, one-on-one, memorable experience!!!

Sent on 01/01/2017

All Brides Beautiful's reply:

Thank you so much Christina! You were a delight to work with every step of the way! Congratulations again on your marriage & we cannot wait to see photos!
    Bobbie & Staff

Katharine · Married on 10/22/2016

I had a wonderful experience with All Brides Beautiful. Their store had a wonderful selection of styles and prices and their staff was very attentive and helpful. It was such a great way to try on a large variety of dresses without having to plow through hundreds of dresses in a big crowd, like at the bigger chains. Even if you're just starting off, this is a perfect place to begin! (And it was the only place I needed to visit!)

Sent on 11/14/2016

All Brides Beautiful's reply:

Thank you Katharine! What an honor and a pleasure to work with you. We are anxiously awaiting your wedding days photos! Sincerely, Bobbie & Staff

Emily · Married on 10/22/2016

I have nothing but wonderful things to say about Bobbie and our experience at All Brides Beautiful!

After getting engaged, I knew that I wanted to wear my mother's dress...with quite a few alterations. I met with Bobbie and explained my vision for the gown - not only did Bobbie provide her professional opinion, she was enthusiastic about the project! Bobbie provided us with an accurate quote at the time of consultation and was extremely accommodating in setting up our many fittings, as I live out of state.

Throughout the entire process, I was blown away by Bobbie's professionalism and skill as a seamstress. She also surprised me with thoughtful gestures, including a beautiful sketch of the finished gown drawn by one of her employees and hair clips made out of leftover lace from the dress.

Whether you are considering a major "remodel" like I was or are leaning towards purchasing a new gown, you will not regret choosing All Brides Beautiful!

Sent on 12/06/2016

All Brides Beautiful's reply:

Wow Emily! Thank you for your sweet words. We are so happy that we were able to help your vision come to life. Wearing your mother's wedding gown is such a special thing, and we are so glad that you chose us!

Bobbie & Staff

Piper · Married on 10/15/2016

All Brides Beautiful was the 3rd bridal boutique that I visited when shopping for my dress. The first bridal boutique was incredibly rude, the second one was much nicer but very out-of-date... so from the moment I stepped into All Brides Beautiful, I KNEW I wanted to find my dress there. Everyone was so so nice, their location is really adorable, and I had the most wonderful time. It helps that I found my perfect dress too (the most important part), but I'm SO glad that perfect dress happened to be at All Brides Beautiful. Every time I came back for a fitting, everyone greeted me by name, which goes a long way in making you feel like an important client. They were truly wonderful and I can't recommend them enough!

Sent on 10/31/2016

All Brides Beautiful's reply:

Thank you Piper! We thoroughly enjoyed helping you with the gown of your dreams! We are looking forward to seeing photos of how incredible you looked in the perfect dress! We sincerely appreciate your kind words & for all of your business! Best wishes for years of wedded bliss! Bobbie & Staff
  • Katie

Katie · Married on 10/14/2016

All Brides Beautiful is the one and only wedding boutique I went to while looking for my wedding dress and I found exactly what I was looking for right away! It is quiet, romantic, and there are so many options! And being an out of town bride with an inflexible schedule Bobbie and her staff were more than accommodating to me. All Brides Beautiful is everything you want in a wedding boutique. I recommend checking them out.

Sent on 11/01/2016

All Brides Beautiful's reply:

Thank you so much! We are thrilled to hear that you had a wonderful experience at our boutique! We cannot wait to see photos of your special day!

Samantha · Married on 10/08/2016

They had the dress I was looking everywhere for. It was Hayley Paige and they had a ton to choose from. Go here if you want a variety of dresses to choose from. They had so many different choices which was important to me.
    The ladies who helped me were so professional and nice the whole time. Made me feel so special.

I would highly recommend stopping here if you're looking for the dress of your dreams.

Sent on 11/05/2016

All Brides Beautiful's reply:

Thank you for your kind words Samantha! We are so happy we could help you find the dress of your dreams.

Danielle · Married on 10/01/2016

You will no regret your experience at this shop! Professional, efficient, kind, caring, etc! I would recommend All Brides Beautiful to any and everyone!

Sent on 10/13/2016

All Brides Beautiful's reply:

Thank you so much Danielle! You were an absolute pleasure to work with! We cannot wait to see your photos!

Holli · Married on 09/10/2016

I had the best experience dress shopping here. The staff and owner were so nice & accommodating during my entire process. They were always able to get me in anytime I wanted to see my dress & the alterations came back weeks before they said they would! I worked with Sadie on my alterations and she was so friendly and upbeat. I could tell she really cared not only about my dress but my wedding as well. I will definitely be sending my friends their way! :)

Sent on 10/12/2016

All Brides Beautiful's reply:

Thank you for your kind review Holli! We really enjoyed working with you and can't wait to see pictures from your beautiful day.

Meg · Married on 09/03/2016

All Brides Beautiful has hands down the best service and selection of any bridal shop I visited in the Cleveland area. I absolutely adore by dress, and Sadie did an amazing job fitting it to my frame. I would recommend this place to anyone!

Sent on 09/24/2016

All Brides Beautiful's reply:

Thank you Meg! We look forward to seeing your wedding photos - your gown was stunning on you! Bobbie

Jenny · Married on 09/02/2016

I bought my dress here on the first day I went looking. I wasn't even seriously looking, I had a snow day from work and a few of us decided to just see what we could see. Despite not having an appointment, we were in a fitting room full of dresses so fast! I found a sample I fell in love with and it just so happened to be on sale for half price. Sadie was amazing with the alterations (I only needed a hem and bustle) and they kept my dress safe for me until the day before my wedding. I was able to schedule fittings according to my schedule, they don't call you a million times like most places, and the boutique is just lovely!

Sent on 09/24/2016

All Brides Beautiful's reply:

How wonderful Jennifer! I am thrilled that you were so happy with your experience - your silk shantung gown was perfect on you - please send photos! Thank you for your thoughtful review! Bobbie

Jacqueline · Married on 08/20/2016

I had an amazing experience at All Brides Beauitful. The store is adorable and you feel comfortable in there. They have high end, high quality, dresses including dresses from some of my favorite designers like Jim Hjelm. In addition, they scheduled all of my fittings around my trips to Ohio (I was doing a long distance wedding from California) which was super helpful. The staff is great especially Sadie who does the alterations. My dress fit like a glove and didn't slip down (it was a strapless) the entire ceremony and reception thanks to the perfect alterations/fittings. Four of my friends and myself all found our dream dresses here. Highly recommend All Brides Beautiful!!!

Sent on 09/13/2016

All Brides Beautiful's reply:

Thank you so much for your sweet words Jaque! You were a pleasure to work with and we loved being a part of your special day! We would love to see photos of you in your beautiful gown!

This boutique was great to work with. All sales associates were so helpful and the alterations were done perfectly.

Sent on 09/11/2016

All Brides Beautiful's reply:

Thank You! We are so happy to hear you had a wonderful experience!

Lauren · Married on 06/25/2016

This bridal shop has the best selection of gowns that are made from the most beautiful/quality fabrics you can find in the Cleveland/Akron area. I was not interested in gowns that were super heavy or stiff, so when I came here I was completely blown away by how soft and comfortable each of the gowns were, and each one was so unique. They have a great selection, and from what I remember, all of the gowns are made in the US. Bobbie was amazingly helpful and helped me to select the perfect dress that would flatter my petite frame and make me feel beautiful (even though the dress I selected was nothing like what I thought I would wear on my wedding day!). From the minute you walk in this store, you are their priority-- their service was impeccable. Their on-site seamstress/designer Sadie is also a complete joy to work with. She is meticulous about making sure that everything about your dress is perfect before your big day. Seriously, spend a touch extra on your gown for the real deal and the personalized service.

Sent on 07/12/2016

All Brides Beautiful's reply:

Thank you so much for your sweet words Lauren! You looked beautiful in your gown and we look forward to seeing some photos from your big day!