83 Reviews for All Around Photography, Video & Sound

Matted Prints (1)
Proofs (1)
Save the Date (1)
79 All Around Photography, Video & Sound Reviews

Kim was friendly, professional, and helpful. We had a great experience!

Profile Picture Noreen, 10/7/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Erich was amazing !! He gave us exactly what we wanted. All names and songs we correct. Timeline was perfect too. Evrryone danced and had such a blast. He was so awesome. Highly Recommend!

Profile Picture Jessica , 9/3/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Photography

Kim was awesome! She was so helpful the day of the wedding and got every shot I wanted and more!! It was like having a photographer and a wedding planner at the same time. She even helped my sister lace up my dress. We could not be happier with the way the pictures turned out. We have these memories forever! Thanks Again!

Profile Picture Jessica, 8/25/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, One Event/Day

Kim was amazing. She was able to capture the pictures we wanted. The day of the wedding flies by so quickly and to think of and remember what pictures you wanted captured she was able to do. She also was very patient with handling all our kids in the pictures and getting them all to smile. She even took pictures of just us at a different location. I could not be more pleased.
Lynn and Kevin
August 5, 2017

Profile Picture Lynn, 8/5/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Photography

We had a wonderful experience with Kim, she did an amazing job and everyone at our wedding was very impressed with her work!

Profile Picture Carrie, 7/15/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Photography

Kim was amazing to work with! She was super friendly and honest. I love how organized and in control she was because we had no idea what we were doing! She did quality work and her prices were amazing to our budget! I would recommend her to everyone getting married! And I'll definitely have to keep her in mind for any future photos!!

Profile Picture Angela, 6/30/17, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Digital Files, Prints, One Event/Day

My wedding was 6-25-17. It was the most wonderful day!!! I have to give a lot of credit for that to our photographer Kim!!! Kim was more helpful than the wedding organizer. She kept us all moving and mostly on time. My fault of course LOL!! I don't even need to see my pictures to know that they are going to be just wonderful!!! But of course I can't wait to see them!
Kim is so great...people were actually asking me if we were friends because we had such a great time together. I had my pups in my wedding so that was also a difficult task I threw at Kim...but she handled it like a champ!!! She also took some very special unnamed pictures (Kim's idea that I never would have even thought of) that are going to be very special for my Husband as they honor his Father who is not with us anymore. So creative, so spunky!! I just can't say enough!
Erich did an awesome job as out Dj! I was so happy completely happy with his music as I am not much of a fan of modern music. He was even great about a change that I made to the ceremony music the night before the wedding.
Such a great team! Fun, Happy, and didn't mind our goofiness. I will recommend you both to everyone I know that is even thinking about getting married!! Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!!!
Lisa and Steve Liedy

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Lisa, 6/25/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Photography
Services Used: Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Prints, One Event/Day, Liability Insurance

Kim was an awesome photographer for our wedding. She was flexible because of the weather and made sure all 17 people knew what was going on during our photo session. Haven't picked up our photo albums yet, but thus far are pleased with the services received.

Profile Picture Alyssa, 6/23/17, 1 Review
Services Used: One Event/Day, Wedding Portraits, Albums, Digital Files, Prints

Kim was absolutely amazing! Our wedding pictures came out perfect and it's all because of Kim's experience and care on our big day! Will recommend All Around Photography, Video & Sound to anyone and everyone!

Profile Picture Cory, 6/3/17, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ, Photography

It was such a relief knowing I could count on Kim . She offered great advice, wax non obtrusive and got the job done in a timely manner that enabled us to enjoy the evening. Great job!

Profile Picture Linda, 10/8/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I can't begin to express how amazing it was working with Kim. Not only did our pictures turn out amazing but she was so helpful through the day. My wedding party was huge and she was able to keep everyone focused, pictures done quickly, and made sure everything went smoothly. It's not everyday that you find a photographer that will fluff your dress throughout the night and fix your bustle. She was great and we definitely would recommend her to anyone!!!

Profile Picture Ryan, 10/1/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I really loved all around photography! Kim was great and I would recommend her to anyone!

Profile Picture Kelly, 9/23/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Kim was an amazing photographer. She was my lifesaver!! She was there to walk me through our wedding day from start to finish. When my planner wasn't there Kim knew exactly what to do to keep the night rolling!! Reasonably priced, and the her work is amazing! we are so happy with what she did for us, I don't think we could have picked a better photographer! We also got our DJ Erich through Kim. He was great with our guests and everyone had an amazing time! He had the dance floor filled the entire night! Amazing, amazing place to get your photographer and DJ!!!

Profile Picture Faith, 9/17/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Photography

Kim is absolutely amazing! She fulfilled what I wanted, gave great advice and made my wedding amazing. The pictures came out great, and i love her personality! I will definitely be going to her again for future events.

Profile Picture User7198479, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Kim is extremely talented!! She is also very helpful the day of with tips to make the day go smoother.

Profile Picture Jesse, 8/19/16, 9 Reviews
Category: DJ, Photography

Kim was super great on the day of our wedding-- she is very honest as well, so if your hair looks bad or your make up is off she'll tell you, not just be silent about it. She also came prior to the wedding to take pictures before hand and actually really helped facilitate people and got my big wedding party to listen. Very nice person- is not afraid to give people orders (which is what you need, believe me), and get's really great shots.

Profile Picture Katie, 8/13/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Digital Files, Proofs, Save the Date, Engagement Shoot, Wedding Portraits

All Around Photography, Video, and Sound provided professional service, a smiling face, a great attitude, and an amazing product all for a great value. Kim was SO fast when it came to responding to our many inquiries via calls and texts (texting was a nice alternative that my husband and I appreciated). She captured so many beautiful photos of our first look, pictures we needed to have (family, vows, cake), pictures of the party, and even pictures that we had no idea she was taking (they turned out to be our favorites - rings in the flowers, my husband walking it out with his cousin, all the laughter that I still have no idea how she was able to capture so seamlessly). Further than the photography, she was in the midst of the wedding activities, offering support and suggestions that made our lives SO much easier. Without reservation, I recommend Kim and her company to any couple who is looking for an A+ photographer that will exceed your expectations.

Profile Picture Jeanine, 6/25/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

Kim went above and beyond just taking pictures the advice she gave throughout the day was very helpful she also bustled my dress for me when we got to the reception and no one else was there yet to help me lol. Every picture I wanted she took and they came out great!! She took a lot of shots of the same pose so I had lots to choose from. I can't wait to get my photo album I'm sure it'll be amazing!!

Profile Picture Fallon, 6/18/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

I used all All Around Photography, Video & Sound for my photographer. BEST decision I made when for the wedding. Kim answered all my questions, made sure I had all of the shots that I wanted off pinterest, and the regular wedding/family shots. All of the pictures came out perfect. I have a TON of photos, and the rights to print them as I please which is what I was looking for when searching for a photographer (it was actually the "deal breaker" for me if the photographer didn't have that option.) Make your wedding less stressful by booking All Around Photography, Video & Sound it's worth it!

Profile Picture Christina, 6/4/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Our videographer Chris from all around photography was so nice and flexible and made sure to capture all the right moments! Thank you and can't wait to see it all!

Profile Picture Danielle, 10/24/15, 1 Review
Category: Videography

This was the second time I have used this company. Great value wonderful service!

Profile Picture farrah, 10/23/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Eliza was Amazing! Great personality, and worked hard to make our party amazing. She is truly one of a kind! I would recommend her for any type of event, she simply can do it all! Amazing girl!

Profile Picture User5459955, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Kim at All Around Photography was an absolute delight to work with. From the very beginning she made my husband and I feel so comfortable with her and there was no pressure at all at the consultation. The prices are so incredibly affordable that we booked right away. During the planning stages, Kim was always very responsive and offered me so much advice that she almost doubled as a wedding planner.

On the day of the wedding she arrived promptly and immediately began to take beautiful pictures of the flowers and rings while chaos was ensuing int he background. She gave directives to all of the bridal party to make sure no one wandered away. I'm a bit of a control freak myself and i was able to relax knowing that Kim had it covered.

i received all of the wedding pictures less than a week after the wedding and they are all beautiful. I have already recommended All Around Photography to some of my friends and will continue to do so!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Courtni, 8/29/15, 4 Reviews
Services Used: One Event/Day, Multi. Locations, Digital Files

Kim is the absolute best! She went above and beyond on everything. Everything from meeting us outside of her business hours to work with our crazy schedules, to giving ideas for centerpieces and lighting ideas. We met with about 4 other photographers before meeting with Kim, she had the best pricing and package options we found and once again worked with us to build a custom package for what we wanted. Last but not least ( and most importantly) the pictures came or amazing she captured the spirit and fun of the event!

Profile Picture alex, 7/24/15, 1 Review