All Around Photography, Video & Sound Reviews

104 | Buffalo, NY

104 Reviews for All Around Photography, Video & Sound

kevin · Married on 10/11/2014

Very professional and on time!! This company rocks. The price is great and she helped us all day long. We are so happy. If you go anywhere else your not getting the best. She is the best there is and ever will be. No doubt about it I'm handing her cards out to anyone. Thankyou so much for making our special day that more special.

Sent on 10/28/2014

All Around Photography, Video & Sound's reply:

Thank you so much Kevin! We had a lot of fun at your wedding! We're so happy you made us a part of your day and that you love your photos!

Amanda · Married on 10/11/2014

I was so very much satisfied with the services I had received from the photographer and DJ. The photographer was ON TIME and very flexible with all that went on, on my wedding day. She was outstanding and really kept everything smooth. She had a sense of humor which made the day great, pictures turned out AMAZING and the prices were the best all around, the packages they offer are such a great deals.They are really dedicated to the job and it SHOWS.... ITS NOT TO GOOD TO BE TRUE! DJ was great played everything we had asked and more, my guests really enjoyed our DJ, he was friendly and very responsible. He did what we had asked him, even if others wanted different. Words cant describe how happy I am. I highly recommend this company.

Sent on 11/06/2014

All Around Photography, Video & Sound's reply:

Thank you so much Amanda! I'm so happy we could help your day go smoothly and that you're so pleased with everything!!

Jo · Married on 10/10/2014

I normally do not write reviews but am making an exception for All Around Photography. Kim was absolutely amazing and I cannot say enough good things about her.

First and foremost, the photographs are gorgeous. Kim did a phenomenal job capturing all the little details and emotions of the day. I could not be happier with how our pictures turned out. Also - the pricing at All Around Photography is fantastic! The packages are great and I love their Album designing process.

What really stood out about Kim and All Around Photography was the level of service we received. I came across All Around Photography at a Bridal Show. Kim was the only Photographer at the event that did not try and push a booking. She simply handed me a pamphlet and answered my questions. I did not feel pressured when speaking to Kim. I liked and respected how she did not push.

Throughout the year Kim was extremely helpful as we planned the wedding. She answered my emails almost instantaneously (pretty much seconds after I sent them - even if it was late at night!).

I feel that Kim worked WITH us to create the perfect day vs FOR us. She did not just do the minimal of what we wanted and fade into the background of the Wedding. She listened to what we wanted and provided thoughtful suggestions on how to make it happen. We worked together to plan the day. On the day in addition to taking pictures Kim helped us when we needed it. She helped corset my dress, put on the guy's boutonnieres, safety pinned dresses, brought baby wipes and cleaned the Flower Girl's dress when it got dirty, and always.... ALWAYS found my train for me when I lost it.

So to sum up - I would highly recommend All Around Photography. The quality of their work and the level of service is extraordinary. I really can't say enough good things about Kim. She helped make our Wedding day special!!

Sent on 10/30/2014

All Around Photography, Video & Sound's reply:

Thank you so much, Jo! I'm happy I could help make everything go smoothly and help you plan your special day! You two were great to work with!

Angela · Married on 09/12/2014

Kim was absolutely amazing! Thru out the day she was not only our photographer, but offered so many helpful hints. She even bustled my dress for me! Kim kept our time line in check, and made sure we captured every photo we wanted, and more we hadn't even thought of. When we received our photos, we thought we would have a few really good ones. Instead, we have hundreds of awesome pictures to choose from. We highly recommend Kim, she is a professional, and made us feel like we were long time friends!

Sent on 09/20/2014

All Around Photography, Video & Sound's reply:

Thanks Angela! I'm glad I could help during the day and I am so happy you love your photos!

Rochelle · Married on 09/05/2014

All around photography did a great job! Was very flexible and made a trip to my husband's grandmas nursing home to take pictures with her since she couldn't attend the ceremony. Pictures turned out beautiful and we got so many pictures to remember our special day forever! Would definitely recommend all around photography for your special day!

Sent on 11/03/2014

Gregory · Married on 07/19/2014

Easy to work with and works around your work hours

Sent on 12/15/2014

I have to say I was a littler nervous when I found out I wouldn't be having the original photographer but their replacement was great. He was so respectful towards my special needs nephew. I also can't say enough about the dj. I basically gave him free reign and couldn't be more pleased with his musica choices. All the seats were empty because all my guests were on the dance floor!

Sent on 07/21/2014

jim · Married on 06/14/2014

Dj Eric did a fantastic job! Played exactly what and how we wanted ! Made the room.

Sent on 06/23/2014
  • Lisa

Lisa · Married on 02/21/2014

This company did a great job! Eric was our DJ and he kept the party going all night. If you use them for photography, make sure to request Kim! She was amazing. She was prompt, professional, and made sure that we have some great photos. They made my wedding the perfect night!

Sent on 02/23/2014

All Around Photography, Video & Sound's reply:

Thank you so much, Lisa!! We're happy we could be part of your special day!!

Katrina · Married on 10/26/2013

John was the photographer for our wedding that was on October 26, 2013. He called us the day before to go over the wedding schedule and to make answer any questions that we had. He was very nice and very accommodating. The day of the wedding, he showed up right on time and was in a very good mood. He interacted with everyone and made sure to capture everything! John was always positive, respectful, and had an awesome personality that had everyone laughing. He went above and beyond and stayed very late, making sire to capture everything. I cannot wait to see the pictures! I highly recommend John and All Around Photography!

Sent on 10/29/2013

All Around Photography, Video & Sound's reply:

Thank you Katrina! We're so happy you chose us to spend your wedding day!

Our wedding was Oct 12. Should have been the height of fall color. But the day before the wedding husband and I took a drive through our favorite park where the pictures were scheduled to be and there wasn't any foliage! I called all around in a panic hoping they would be OK with changing that and they were great. They didn't mind at all. And our actual photographer who was going to be taking the photos called us the morning before the wedding just to introduce himself and give us his number. I thought that was an awesome extra. I don't think many others would do that. Hr was so great on the wedding day too. He wasn't afraid to tell members of the wedding party what to do. And he really fit right in with our crazy families. He ever played down on the ground to get the angle on a picture we wanted. Also he even climbed up on a railing between a walkway and waterway to capture a pic that was a tight fit. He had great imagination and desire to provide the best look, angle, and moment. I haven't seen the pics yet but there is no doubt in my mind that they will be amazing! Also Kim who answered the phone every time I called is very reassuring and extremely nice to work with. At one point I had to call her about one thing and my mom wanted to talk to her about a different thing and about the end of our conversation, with out even thinking, I asked her to call my mom to talk about whatever it was. And she was cool with that. After I got off the phone I realized maybe I was rude of me to make her call my mom instead of the other way around but Kim was more than happy to do it. After my experience with all around, I am left with one word - wow!

Sent on 10/30/2013

All Around Photography, Video & Sound's reply:

We like to do what we can to make your special day go as smooth as possible. And getting the perfect angle - that's the best part of our job!!

Katie · Married on 08/09/2013

We used All Around for a wedding photographer and are extremely happy we did! Our photographer was on time, friendly, and knew exactly what she was doing. Our pictures turned out amazing. I would definitely recommend Kim as a photographer for your wedding!!

Sent on 08/19/2013

Thanks Katie!!

R · Married on 07/04/2013

This company has always delivered on time courtesy, professionalism, Respect for each and every person they encountered at our families events. I would highly recommend this company for any event. If you get the chance to speak to Kim, she will help cordinate your event with you. Sometimes you just have to give Kudos to a company and its employees who work so hard at their jobs and make your life. Easier. Thank you again for making our day special. Sincerly, the Cramers

Sent on 07/25/2013

All Around Photography, Video & Sound's reply:

Thank you Robin. After all the events over the years, you have always made me feel like part of your family, Truly - thank you!!

Mary · Married on 05/11/2013

When I first booked I was a little leery because they were so much cheaper than any other photographer I was looking at. I am so glad I went with All Around Photography for my wedding. Our photographer was awesome and even my husband who hates being photographed thought so as well. Al the little details that were caught. I would Highly recommend them to anyone.

Sent on 12/04/2013

All Around Photography, Video & Sound's reply:

Thanks Mary! We like to keep our packages reasonable as we know weddings are so expensive!! That's why we also offer our upgrade options even after your wedding date. Just one more thing to try to make things as convenient as possible for you!
  • Allison

Allison · Married on 08/31/2012

All Around Sound had our guests dancing the night away!!! We had an amazing DJ (Carm) who took our day to another level! He did both the ceremony and reception and did everything we asked for and more!! Their incredibly reasonable with their prices, you can't go wrong with them!!

Sent on 09/10/2012

Ann-Marie · Married on 06/30/2012

We were so pleased with All Around for our wedding. Our photographer was every where and go great shots. We have so many great memories to revisit because of how great all around was. The picture quality is superb, we have gotten many complements of the pictures. Would definitely recommend!!!!

Sent on 01/26/2013

Joe · Married on 03/03/2012

We love our pictures! Our photographer got fantastic shots and went above and beyond to make our day special! She put everyone at ease with her friendly demeanor and helped us with her professionalism to make this the greatest day ever.

Sent on 02/06/2013

All Around Photography, Video & Sound's reply:

Thank you Joe for your kind words! And thank you for making me part of your big day!

Kristen · Married on 08/27/2011

Absolutely loved working with this company. Kim(owner) was wonderful. We are on our 4th wedding with her as the photographer. This alone says plenty about the quality of arrive, professionalism and overall satisfaction.

Sent on 02/28/2013

All Around Photography, Video & Sound's reply:

Thanks Kristen! Your groups' weddings are always so much fun - how can I resist?!

Rebecca · Married on 07/09/2011

All Around did a fabulous job photographing our wedding! Kim was so easy to work with and took so many amazing shots! The photos were wonderful. We couldn't have been happier with our experience with All Around.

Sent on 02/22/2013

All Around Photography, Video & Sound's reply:

Thank you Rebecca! I loved being part of your day!

I was so happy with my pictures. They are amazing!! I was so nervous on the day of, and my photographer (Kim) was the one calming me down lol. She really made it possible for me to enjoy my day, and I'm so thrilled with the wonderful pics she took, even poses I would have NEVER thought of! I really recommend them to everyone!!

Sent on 01/17/2013

All Around Photography, Video & Sound's reply:

If you do it right, you only do it once - you should enjoy your day as much as possible!! I ma so happy I could help with that!

Bridget · Married on 09/10/2016

Kim did an absolutely wonderful job, and is amazingly affordable. She truly knows all about the wedding business, and offers tips and advice that help the day run smoothly. Moreover, her photographs are wonderful!! My husband and I are so glad we chose her. We would definitely recommend her!!

Sent on 09/27/2016

Linda · Married on 08/18/2016

I had Kim take some personal photos for online usage. She did a wonderful job..... made me look fantastic. I particularly liked her attention to detail... told me I had lipstick on a tooth. She discussed what I wanted, and suggested something I had not thought of - which really turned out nice. I'd highly recommend her and hope to use her again in the not to distant future!

Sent on 08/18/2016

Jessica · Married on 06/07/2014

Kim was wonderful with getting a large group to do what we needed in a short period of time. She was creative and kept everyone at ease, all while going above and beyond her duties as a photographer. Highly recommended!

Sent on 07/13/2014

Thank you Jessica!!

Kristin · Married on 10/18/2013

I had All Around Photography & Sound for my wedding in October. The photographer did a great job with being flexible to what I wanted. She was extremely personable and very organized to help keep things on schedule. We also chose to have our DJ from the same company. Erich did an excellent job keeping the party going and getting everyone involved. I am very happy with my choice in All Around Photography & Sound. The prices are extremely reasonable and you do get a lot of a bang for your buck.

Sent on 11/19/2013

All Around Photography, Video & Sound's reply:

Thank you Kristin! We loved being part of your day!

Tiffany · event on: 07/27/2013

We loved All Around. Or friends and family are not huge dancers but the dj got them out on the floor and if all else failed Kim was out there too. Thank you both so much for everything you did at our wedding.

Sent on 07/01/2014