All About You Events Reviews

All About You Events 4
All About You Events 5

Kim A · Married on 01/27/2019

Exceptional Experience

Highly recommended using All About Events. Nicole made my event seamless from start to finish. Her creativity, eye for perfection and calm demeanor made an everlasting impression on many people. I have found my event coordinator and will be using Nicole for any future events!

Sent on 02/03/2019
  • Jessica

Jessica Millard · Married on 01/26/2019

Nothing short of spectacular

Nicole was absolutely amazing throughout this entire process. She had all the best referrals and her compassion for making this day absolutely perfect was evident from day one. She assured me that everything would be perfect and it was hands down. I could not imagine going through this very important milestone without her. She’s the best!

Sent on 02/03/2019

Deborah · Married on 12/08/2018

Nicole Hickey

Our Christmas party was wonderful! It was all that much better because if Nicole. She made everything run so smoothly. This was the first party I’ve thrown that allowed me to just relax and enjoy my time with friends and family.

Sent on 01/13/2019

Julie Fingersh · Married on 12/01/2018

Nicole Hickey

Nicole has helped me with small little parties and most recently with my son’s bar mitzvah at Seven Degrees in Laguna Beach. Nicole worked beautifully with our other vendors and staff at the venue. Not only is she detailed oriented, approachable and responsive, she has the BEST energy. She can make any day and any person feel special. I can’t think of anyone better to help you plan and execute your special day!

Sent on 01/17/2019
  • Heidi

Heidi Wharton · Married on 11/10/2018

Attentive and persistent

There are not enough stars for the quality of Nicole’s work! She knew what I needed even when I didn’t know I needed it! We went thru a laundry list of venues that just weren’t what we wanted or they were out of our price range. She never slowed down to find the next...she was going to keep going until we found the spot! She had the most amazing referrals for flowers, centerpieces, hair, makeup, officiant...literally loved all of them!! It was a day/evening of pure perfection! And all the other vendors who hadn’t worked with her before absolutely loved working with her! Including the resort coordinator, DJ, and photographer!

Sent on 11/14/2018

Veronica · Married on 04/07/2018

Nicole and her team were amazing. They made sure that my wedding day would be an unbelievable one and it was. Communication was key from day one and Nicole really listened to what I wanted. The vendors she recommended were awesome as well! Nicole, thank you for being a part of our special day! I can’t wait to doing business with you in the future!

Sent on 05/10/2018
    All About You Events 6

Beth · event on 02/16/2018

Nicole was so helpful and professional. It was a pleasure to work with her. She handled all of the day of event issues beautifully and waswilling to help in any capacity.
    I have another Bar Mitzvah to plan next year and Nicole will definitely be a part of this one as well! She's great!!

Sent on 04/02/2018

Liliblue · Married on 01/13/2018

Nicole was instrumental in the success of our housewarming party which consisted of 52 people. Her ability to coordinate between multiple vendors was exceptional. Nicole is hardworking and always accessible. We highly recommend Nicole and her team.

Sent on 01/17/2018

Kaitlin · Married on 12/15/2017

Nicole was great and such a blessing for our wedding day! She did well in making sure that everything ran smoothly and we had everything in the right place. Highly reccommend!

Sent on 02/12/2018

Eva · event on 12/02/2017

What can I say about Nicole....She has been handling our 2 corporate events a year for several years now and has been very accommodating to all of our needs. We are a growing property management firm that has acquired the need for an outside source to handle our corporate events. Since she has handle these events for a couple of years she know exactly what we are looking for and it helps keep our decision making to a minimum. We are happy to continue our relationship for all future events. Thank you again Nicole...

Sent on 02/15/2018

Sandy · Married on 11/04/2017

Nicole did an amazing job for our company Christmas party. She organized the venue and put together a great menu that's suitable for everyone to enjoy. She handles all the communications with the venue that we don't have to worry about. She did an amazing job in decorating for the event from table center pieces, to wrappings of the company raffle prices, photo props, and all the minor details. DJ played great music that gets everyone on the dance floor. Oh and the casino theme she put together was such a great entertainment for everyone to participate in. All in all, I would recommend Nicole to anyone who is in need of an event coordinator for any services/event that you are looking for. She did such a great job at our company Christmas party! Can't wait for this year's party! THANK YOU, NICOLE!! :)

Sent on 01/25/2017

Sandy · Married on 11/04/2017

I don't know what is taking me so long in writing review on your AMAZING service! I don't even know where to begin. All I can say is that Nicole has been a tremendous help in my last minute backyard wedding planning. She not only exceed in my expectation, but went above and beyond in ensuring that my backyard wedding went as smoothly and worry free for us Bride and Groom. She is super responsive to emails/texts/phone calls. Her professionalism and quality of service is worth more than 5 stars. I cannot imaging going through with this backyard wedding of mine without her help. She is very knowledgeable, passionate, and such attention to details in what she does. Wedding can be very costly, but with her wide range of vendor relationship, she always finds the best deal and give advises on how I can save as much as I can. My backyard wedding was very dreamy and is everything that I wanted. My husband and I cannot thank All About You Events enough for giving us such a memorable day that we will never forget. I will definitely recommend All About You Events to anyone planning for any types of events. THANK YOU AGAIN NICOLE FOR ALL YOU DO FOR US!!!

Sent on 02/08/2018
    All About You Events 7
    All About You Events 8

Sirena · Married on 10/20/2017

Nicole was outstanding with helping us plan our special day. When I felt overwhelmed and anxious, she totally calmed my nerves. Nicole is easy to contact and fabulous to work with. She had everything 100% under control.

Sent on 04/18/2018
    All About You Events 9
    All About You Events 10

Lori · Married on 06/17/2017

Nicole Hickey and her team know how to plan and execute events with class.

Alisa · Married on 06/16/2017

My finance's 50th Birthday Party was over-the-top amazing because of Nicole from All About You Events! She helped me to find the perfect venue that was within my budget! She also recommended a great DJ and photographer! She was so sweet and pleasant to work with! I was very busy and wouldn't have been able to plan this party without her! She made all the phone calls, set up meetings, and organized all the details! She's awesome!

Sent on 08/23/2017

Jeanette · Married on 06/01/2017

Nicole has so many wonderful ideas. She's smart, creative, and an absolute pleasure to work with. The party for 140 5th grade kids celebrating the end of elementary school was a huge success. I got so many compliments from parents and all the kids had a great time. I would highly recommend Nicole for your next event!

Kim · Married on 03/08/2017

Love love love Nicole! She is extremely professional, knows her stuff and gets it done. Seeing her in action with the vendors instantly put me at ease. Her interactions with the participants was above and beyond professional. I've used her on several occassions for large corporate events domestic and international based. Will definitely be using her for future event planning!

Brooke · Married on 02/17/2017

Nicole is an incredible event planner!!! I'm not sure our wedding would of even happened officially if it wasn't for her wealth of resources, flexibility, and the joy she takes in making sure your wedding is everything you've dreamed of and more! Due to family circumstances, my fiancé and I had to change our wedding date three times!!! Nicole was a super star making all the calls and arrangements while I was behind the scene freaking out. However, with Nicole, I had no need to worry about a thing. She seamlessly succeeded in planning and executing a magical destination dream wedding for us in Maui!!!! And with less than a month's notice! Nicole, I can't thank you enough for all your hard work and energy you gave us. Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Sent on 06/23/2017

Joey · Married on 01/24/2017

All I can say about All About You Events is "WOW"! The thing I appreciated most about All About You Events was the foresight with which everything was done. We had details worked out months in advance and that really helped ease my mind when the event finally got close.

Sent on 01/23/2017

Janet · Married on 12/12/2015

It was the first time I've used Nicole to assist me with my company holiday party. Nicole was very attentive to my needs and made sure all went well. I would recommend her and look forward to using her again for my company events.

Sent on 12/29/2015

Peggy · Married on 11/15/2015

Nicole and All About You are awesome to work with! Very professional, hard working and detail oriented.

Sent on 11/23/2015

I hired Nicole 1 month before my wedding to help with the last minute details. Nicole was friendly, enthusiastic and extremely helpful. She helped organize all the vendors on the day of my event and I couldn't have been happier with the service she provided. I would highly recommend her to any couple.

Sent on 11/09/2015

Hi. While it wasn't wedding planning I was after, I certainly got more than I expected from All About You! I had attended an event planned by them and was impressed and asked who they had used...which led me to a long conversation with Nicole and an offer to send in a proposal for my corporate event. After reviewing 3 proposals, my boss chose All About You based on the thoroughness of the proposal and of course, the price was right (very competitive)! We held a four day event out of state with 100 attendees and various guest speakers, dinners, team building events, etc. This entailed months of pre-work which meant a site visit to Washington, DC to preview the hotels and restaurants we'd be using and meeting with the local DMC (destination management company) to help us plan our team building events and weekly update calls with our planning committee. During the actual event, Nicole (who is extremely detail-oriented) showed up with a laminated minute by minute, play by play of each day which was awesome for all of us (not so detailed folks)! She was, no doubt about it, instrumental in the success of this event! Thankfully, we had no real snags except for one behind the scenes catering incident which she handled with her normal grace. The post conference survey yielded the same two words over and over: the event was "smooth and seamless"! Needless to say, I would definitely recommend using Nicole and All About You Events for any event! Feel free to call me for a referral!

Sent on 12/12/2015

Nicole · Married on 02/21/2015

Nicole is amazing to work with and I will only use her for any future events. I also refer her to anyone who needs an event planner or help with their event. Cannot say enough wonderful things about her. You will know the second you meet her that she is an amazing person who will take the best care of you.

Sent on 11/01/2015