All About the Gown by Judy Reviews

All About the Gown by Judy 5
  • Courtney

Courtney Henken · Getting married on 06/19/2021

Truly the best experience

All about the gown truly encompasses the perfect experience when it comes to buying your wedding gown. I felt so comfortable telling the girls what I did and did not like. Just by telling the things that I did and did not like, they were able to bring me the best dresses that worked for me. I never once felt as if I was being pushed to purchase a gown. I found my perfect dress here and cried like a complete baby and everyone else did with me as well. I would recommend this place to any bride to be. I wish I could rate above and beyond because that’s how they manage their bridal salon. They go above and beyond.

Sent on 08/10/2019

Courtney!
    I am SO excited for you! The dress you chose is absolutely stunning on your body. I had a great time working with you and meeting your wonderful family. I can't wait for your dress to arrive!

Jaclyn · Getting married on 11/14/2020

One stop shop

I had the most amazing time at All About The Gown! I had a lot of my favorite people with me who were able to help pick options of dresses for me to try on and also were given amazing mimosas in this beautiful bridal suite to try on dresses. Everyone was so happy and helpful. I found the most beautiful dress. Everyone should experience something like this because they made me feel so comfortable and really listened to what I was looking for. Recommend 100000000x over!

All About the Gown by Judy 6
    Sent on 10/19/2019
  • Jasmyn

Jasmyn · Getting married on 10/10/2020

Friendly & Warm Atmosphere.

Their gowns are beautiful and there's a gown for every bride. I immediately made an appointment when I easily found "the one" at a Bridal Show. All About the Gown has a friendly and warm atmosphere. Judy and her team were an extension of family, which made the appointment run smoothly and the experience very enjoyable. They're very knowledgeable and provided answers to all of my questions, even questions I forgot to ask. I will always recommend All About the Gown for your wedding needs.

Sent on 11/25/2018

Jasmyn,
    That was such a sweet review, thank you! All of us here are so excited about the dress you chose- it was BEAUTIFUL on you! Thank you for choosing us. We are so honored we get to be a part of your big day, and we are glad you had a great time at our boutique.
  • Barbara

Barbara Stier · Getting married on 10/10/2020

Wonderful Experience

Everyone is so friendly and helpful! They definitely make sure you have the best time possible and truly care about making sure you leave happy 😊

Sent on 03/26/2019

Hi Barbara,
    We are so excited for the dress you chose! You looked so perfect in it, and we are excited to have you back when it arrives. We are so happy to read your experience with us was wonderful.
  • Amanda

Amanda Liss · Getting married on 10/10/2020

One stop shop!

The experience was above and beyond! The ladies were so patient with me being I’m horribly indecisive! My stylish was top notch! She even found the most perfect vail for my special day!

All About the Gown by Judy 7
    All About the Gown by Judy 8
    Sent on 05/12/2019

Amanda,
    We are SO excited for you! The dress is AH-MAZING on your body! We are so honored that you chose us to share your "Say Yes" moment with!
  • Anne

Anne · Getting married on 10/10/2020

Best experience ever!!

Absolutely loved my experience with All about the gown! Stephanie, Judy, and April were all fabulous! They were so patient with my cranky toddler and really helped me find the perfect wedding dress! Thank you all so much for making my moment special!!

All About the Gown by Judy 9

Hi Anne,

You are so welcome! It was so fun working with you, and your toddler is so adorable! Thank you so much for choosing our boutique!

Stella Blue · Getting married on 10/03/2020

Like family!

Our experience at All About the Gown was amazing! You get your own private room, along with champagne, and the atmosphere is relaxed yet professional. It really feels like you’re working with family! You get to be hands-on when choosing dresses to try, which was really cool. We couldn’t be happier with our experience working with all of the ladies at All About the Gown and I would recommend them to anyone looking for the perfect dress!

All About the Gown by Judy's reply:

We are so happy we were able to provide you with a wonderful experience! Wedding dress shopping should be a fun, exciting and relaxing and that's what we are all about here. Thank you so much for your feed back, and thank you for choosing our boutique!

Jaimie · Getting married on 09/19/2020

Must go!!!

I am picky, I am reserved, I am indecisive, and I need to see all of my options!... a recipe for disaster, right? I found the perfect dress at All About the Gown! Stefany and the entire team were FANTASTIC!! Me and my squad got to walk the show room and pick out our likes, and the team threw in some others as well. Their inventory is the perfect size, not too large, not too small, with great picks. No one was pushy, they were honest, and they don't rush your appointment. I ended up buying a sample dress, because it happened to be my size! Stefany also made sure to inspect my dress to ensure nothing was wrong with it before purchasing. By far the best experience I had dress shopping!

Sent on 11/18/2019
  • Melissa

Melissa Preuss · Getting married on 08/08/2020

I said YES!!!

The ladies were fantastic. I found the perfect dress that just took my breath away. Not only is it all about the gown, but they really made it all about thr bride too.

Sent on 04/26/2019

Melissa,
    It was so wonderful having you in our boutique and helping you find your wedding gown. You were nothing short of beautiful, and we are happy we could provide you with an excellent wedding dress shopping experience.
  • Michelle

Michelle Quesada · Getting married on 08/08/2020

Fun experience & great selection

This was the 4th bridal salon I visited and by far my BEST experience. Every single dress they brought was beautiful!! I had 2 appointments and I couldn’t ask for better consultants. I wasn’t rushed or pressured at all. They brought exactly what I asked for and were patient, honest, & professional. I truly loved my experience at All About The Gown. I love my dress and can’t wait til it comes in!! Thank you!

Sent on 10/23/2019
  • Sabrina

Sabrina Johnston · Getting married on 07/25/2020

Amazing and so much fun

I had such a great experience at All About the Gown! Angela and the rest of the staff were amazing and so much fun to work with! They have a great selection of dresses and give you plenty of time to find your dream dress! I never once felt pressured or rushed to find a dress. I would highly recommend All About the Gown to any bride looking for her dream dress!

Sent on 07/23/2019

Hi Sabrina,
    Thank you for your feedback! I had a blast working with you and we are so excited about the dress you chose. It is amazing on you! Thank you for choosing our boutique to find your dream dress at!
    Angela
  • Tessa

Tessa Elyse · Getting married on 07/18/2020

Amazing Experience!

I said YES to my dress in May and had the most amazing experience at All About the Gown! They made the day so much fun by allowing us to choose the dresses that I tried on. It felt like I was the only bride in the store, as they gave us an entire room to fit ALL 8 of us & provided mimosas. I recommend All About the Gown to to all brides! I can't wait to see my dress again!

All About the Gown by Judy 10
    All About the Gown by Judy 11
    All About the Gown by Judy 12
    All About the Gown by Judy 13
    Sent on 07/29/2019

All About the Gown by Judy's reply:

We love all these photos! It was awesome working with you and meeting all of your girls. The dress is a stunner. You are going to look so beautiful on your wedding day. We are so glad you had the best experience with us!
  • O

Olivia Turner · Getting married on 07/18/2020

Helpful, patient, and kind! 👰🏻❤️

I highly recommend Stefany and Judy! The expertise and knowledge they provided made my experience perfect, and I love my dress! I can’t wait to return for alterations! Thanks! 😍❤️

Sent on 08/11/2019

All About the Gown by Judy's reply:

The dress is absolutely smokin' on you!!! My mom and I are so excited to see it arrive in your size. It was such a great choice, and perfect for your venue. Thank you so much for your business, and I am so glad you had a great experience with us, Olivia.
  • Emily

Emily Schaid · Getting married on 07/11/2020

Everything I hoped for!

Dress shopping is so stressful! Between feeling unsure what to expect, wanting to look perfect for your wedding day, and waffling with how much is too much to spend, it's a lot of pressure. Do yourself a favor and visit Judy and Stefany from All About the Gown. From the moment I reached out, all of my anxieties were immediately erased. During my appointment, I truly felt like Stefany was an extension of my family and friends who came with to support. After trying on a handful that I had picked out, she sneakily slipped one into the room that she knew I would like and, just like that, I have my dream dress. I literally did not want to take it off. In addition to being overly satisfied with the experience, the dress, and the veil, it all came in under my budget. I cannot possibly thank them enough for giving me that once-in-a-lifetime memory and helping me find my perfect wedding dress.

All About the Gown by Judy's reply:

Thank you for such a sweet review, Emily! I feel honored you chose our boutique, and I am so happy you were open to me bringing in my usual pile of "tester dresses". I will never forget the reaction you had when you saw yourself in that gown- it was truly magical, and I love witnessing the moment a bride completely falls in love with her gown. I am so happy for you and the experience you had with us.

Hannah F · Getting married on 03/06/2022

Amazing! A day to remember forever!

Amazing! Working with Judy was like working with family! We felt at home with her and with the store. There is nothing like their store!

Sent on 11/17/2019

Brittany · Getting married on 06/20/2020

Amazing Experience!

I loved All About the Gown! They listened to what I wanted and picked out my perfect dress. So friendly and supportive during the dress process. A beautiful shop and great selection!

Sent on 03/27/2019

Brittany,
    I am so happy you are happy- thank you so much for the kind review! I truly enjoyed helping you find your wedding dress... it is amazing on you! We can't wait for it to arrive and to have you try it on.
  • Meagan

Meagan · Getting married on 06/20/2020

Amazing kind service

I went here a couple weeks ago and they did an amazing job. I originally went here just to see if I ended up liking any of there dresses during their sample sale. I never felt pressured during my time here and I loved that they didn't pull dresses above your budget. I ended up finding the dress of my dreams here and I couldn't have been happier with my experience here! THANK YOU

Sent on 06/30/2019

Meagan,
    We are so happy to read you had a wonderful experience with us! We truly go above and beyond to make every bride feel special, and we want our brides' to LOVE their gown. We know there are many options for places to shop, and we want to personally thank you for choosing us. We are so excited we get to be a part of your special day!

Miranda Warner · Getting married on 06/20/2020

They are fricken Angels.

Went there on a whim drove 2 hrs and had the best experience ever! Thank you so much for the time you poured into me!

Sent on 12/02/2019
  • Rebecca

Rebecca Scheckel · Getting married on 06/19/2020

The BEST Possible Experience!!!

I am SO grateful that I found All About the Gown! I was looking to go dress shopping while family was in town and had contacted a few other boutiques several days prior to their arrival with no response. We live in northern Illinois, so I decided to expand my search area to include Lake Geneva and gave the store a call the morning I would need an appointment. Judy got back to me very quickly and they fit us in that evening! Angela and Judy were absolutely wonderful and accommodating and all of the dresses were gorgeous. There was an obvious winner and I very happily said "yes to the dress" with absolutely no hesitation. I am so happy the other stores never got back to me because this was a perfect experience!

All About the Gown by Judy 14
    Sent on 08/02/2019

YAY, Rebecca!!!
    We were SO happy to have you at our boutique! We believe everything happens for a reason, and you were definitely meant to find us because we had your dream dress just waiting for you! It was a pleasure working with you, and we can't wait for the gown to arrive.

Paige Booth · Getting married on 05/24/2020

Beautiful boutique where you really get your "Say yes to dress" experience!

Loved, loved loved All About the Gown by Judy!!!!! It really felt like what you see on Say Yes To The Dress on TLC!!! We got our own private room that fit the 8 people that I brought with me and mimosas were provided and the staff was great! Really helpful and really good at learning and bringing dresses that you would like. Found my dress after trying on 6 dresses!!! I would definitely recommend going here!

All About the Gown by Judy 15
    All About the Gown by Judy 16
    Sent on 10/17/2018

Hi Paige!
    I LOVE these photos that you added! :)
    I am overly excited about the dress you chose! That gown was made for you! You are going to look so stunning on your wedding day and in your wedding photos. Thank you so much for allowing us to be a part of your wedding day. We truly enjoyed working with you and your entire bride tribe, and we are very pleased we were able to provide you with the best wedding gown shopping experience.

Cynthia · Getting married on 05/15/2020

I highly recommend All About the Gown! The ladies were so wonderful, and I had the best experience. They were extremely friendly and knowledgable, and they have a great variety!

Sent on 08/02/2018

Hi Cynthia,
    We are so honored that you chose our boutique to find your wedding dress at! You were so beautiful in the gown, and we are excited to see you back in it once it arrives! Thank you for leaving such a nice review! <3
  • Brenna

Brenna Kujak · Getting married on 02/21/2020

Amazing Experience! ✨

We had the most amazing experience from the moment we walked in! This was a day that I will never forget - I can’t wait to marry my guy in my wedding dress from All About the Gown. 💞 Thank you Stef, Judy, and everyone that made my “yes” bridal moment so magical!✨

All About the Gown by Judy 17
    Sent on 10/06/2019

All About the Gown by Judy's reply:

YAY! It was our pleasure! So happy we were able to give you a memorable & happy wedding dress shopping experience!
  • Victoria

Victoria Bahl · Getting married on 01/11/2020

A wonderful experience

Love this place! Everyone there was excited and helpful. Angela was the one who helped me in and out of dresses and anything I needed. I can't thank her enough and said Yes to the DRESS! Would definitely recommend!

All About the Gown by Judy 18
    All About the Gown by Judy 19
    Sent on 03/14/2019

All About the Gown by Judy's reply:

Congratulations on finding your dress with us, Victoria! All of us here are so happy you chose to find your wedding gown with us- it is absolutely perfect! We are so happy we get to be a part of your special day.

Heather · Getting married on 01/04/2020

Fun, amazing, fantastic

I went into this with a pretty tight budget. The stylist respected my budget . She was friendly and kind. I was so happy with the experience. Thank you

Sent on 08/12/2019

All About the Gown by Judy's reply:

You're welcome, Heather! It was wonderful being part of that say yes moment! The dress is amazing on you!

Tanya · Getting married on 12/28/2019

Felt Like Family

All About the Gown by Judy set the bar high and I wasn’t disappointed with any aspect of finding my dream dress. This was the first place I visited, and it was the place I compared all other visits. From the first phone call to the time I walked out with my dress – I felt comfortable and I felt like the team truly listened to what I was looking for. When I walked up the stairs I was greeted with open arms and everything was very comfortable. Angela listened to what I liked and what I didn’t like and was able to find the dress that fit my vision.

I wasn’t ready to commit to the first dress and the first place – so I checked out a few more places. Not only did I keep comparing everything to the first dress I fell in love with – I also kept comparing everything to how the team made me feel and the experience I had at All About the Dress. There was no irritation with trying on multiple dresses, there was an excitement from everyone when I came back to purchase my dress and I truly felt like family. So many parts of the wedding come together after you find the dress and I believe the foundation of my dress experience has paved the way. I couldn’t be happier with my time with Judy, Stephany & Angela. Thank You!

Sent on 05/22/2019

All About the Gown by Judy's reply:

Oh my gosh, this brought tears to my eyes! Tanya, thank you so much for sharing your experience! The statement "this dress was made for you", is absolutely true when it comes to you and your wedding gown! It was beyond perfect for you, and I am so happy I was able to meet you and share that special Say Yes to the Dress moment. We are so happy you are now a part of our family!