Alive Expressions Reviews

Alive Expressions View more information

Anthony Married on 10/17/2015
    Everything was perfect! Alex was fantastic and made our day perfect with his arrangements. It all looked wonderful! People kept talking about how amazing the center pieces looked! Would totally recommend this company!
    Alex Married on 10/17/2015
    The florist is a personal friend of ours, and although people say don't mix friendship with business, we could not be happier with how he did the floral arrangements for our wedding! Going into the consultation, we had no idea about flowers or anything, all we had were pictures we found on pinterest. He helped walk us through what would look good and what wouldn't. He absolutely wowed us the day of the wedding when we saw all of our ideas come to life! The centerpieces, wedding party flowers, and arbor piece were absolutely gorgeous and we could not be happier with how the flower turned out! We highly recommend this florist!
    Michelle Married on 09/28/2013
    Our wedding was outside on a truly beautiful day and the flowers made it even more stunning. It was from the beginning that Alex showed that he knew his stuff. He came prepared to our first meeting with some great ideas, this helped me decide as I wasn't so sure which flowers were going to be in season at the time of our wedding. We met up a few weeks before our wedding to confirm and made some last minute changes he also suggested and some that I wanted, it was definitely a seamless process. The day of the wedding, Alex came early enough to set all the arrangements. I loved my bouquet it was even more beautiful than I could have imagined. One of my other favorites was the flower balls and of course the arrangement on the wedding cake table. The flowers were fresh and lasted weeks after the wedding.Thank you Alex for making our special day so beautiful.
    Melissa Married on 06/22/2013
    Alex, owner of Alive Expressions is truly amazing! He was helpful every step of the way, from our initial consultation to our special day. Alex has a brilliant sense of creativity and imagination when it comes to bringing a vision to life. When I walked into the ceremony room a couple of hours before our wedding ceremony, I was breathless and brought to tears! Alive Expressions brought our dreams of wedding in an enchanted forest, indoors. It has been 2 months since our wedding day and our guests are still raving about the event! Thank you Alive Expressions for being a special part of our special day!