32 Reviews for Alissa Walker Makeup

Multi. Stylists (1)
Brow/Lash Tinting (1)
Tweezing (1)
31 Alissa Walker Makeup Reviews

Alissa was amazing! So flexible and accommodating! She really works with your vision to create your perfect wedding day look!

Profile Picture Marianna, 12/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Eye Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, Natural Makeup, Makeup

Alissa was amazing to work with!

Profile Picture Danielle , 9/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I loved having Alissa do my makeup for my wedding. She did my whole bridal party and we all felt beautiful! She helped us look and feel beautiful and flawless. It was perfect!

Profile Picture Cambrae, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Alissa did a fantastic job making sure that I looked how I wanted to on my wedding day. A couple of bridesmaids are younger and she did a great job of making sure they didn't look too mature. I received compliments all night on how I looked.

Profile Picture Emily, 8/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Eye Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Makeup

Alissa is a top-notch MUA! I absolutely loved working with her, and she took all of my fear and anxiety away after my first meeting with her! Not only is she kind-hearted and easy to talk with, she listens with the intent of what you truly want and makes you a masterpiece!!

Alissa took my trial tips and desires and executed them 100% on my perfect wedding day, and made me not only flawless, but BREATHTAKING (according to my husband, family and friends). I cannot say enough of her skill-set, ease, attentiveness, professionalism, responsiveness and flexibility!

Alissa, not only will I recommend (which I have several times already) I'll be sure to be a repeat customer again! Thank you for working with me and my Marshall beauties!

You are a fresh of breath air! ❤️

Profile Picture Brooke, 7/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Allissa did an amazing job on my wedding makeup. I had a bad break out that day and she made it look like I had zero acne. I also picked out a fierce look and she delivered . I looked like a rock princess! It was perfect! Thanks Allissa

Profile Picture Lindzy , 7/6/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Makeup, Airbrush Makeup

Alissa is absolutely amazing to work with! She did full face makeup for my bridal party and I. Make up was so natural looking and never smeared, lasted through tears and sweat! :) Alissa also covered a full tattoo on my back, lasted all night. No one could even tell I had a tattoo or coverage at all.
I would recommend her over and over!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 7/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I was referred to Alyssa by a friend and I couldn’t have been more pleased!! Alyssa was able to execute the exact look I was looking for on my wedding day. Her and her assistant were able to do make up for me, my 6 bridesmaids, MOB, MIL, and 3 other family members in just about 4 hours - talk about efficiency!! I would without a doubt recommend Alyssa to anyone for make up services!!

Profile Picture Lauren, 6/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Absolutely fantastic and would recommend Alyssa to anyone. If I could give her a hundred stars, I would!

Profile Picture Lynn, 6/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Alissa was very efficient with her time and very helpful in deciding the getting ready schedule for the day and keeping us all on track! I would recommend her to any brides looking for their wedding day make-up!

Profile Picture Libby, 5/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Airbrush Makeup, Eye Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, On-Site Makeup

Alissa did my makeup for my wedding in April and she was everything and more. From the moment I arrived at Alissa's house I knew I was going to be in good hands. She was so Friendly and inviting! Her whole family was. Which made the service feel more welcoming. Alissa has a true talent at what she does. She knows how to apply every piece of makeup she puts on your face, making your makeover look complete and so beautiful. The whole night of my wedding I felt like a princess thanks to Alissa and thats something every bride wants on their wedding day.

Profile Picture Jade, 4/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Alissa is amazing at her craft. She did the makeup for a wedding I was in 6 months prior to my own and after that experience I knew that I had to her for my own. She answers email in a timely manner, she was on time for set up day of, she works quickly and efficiently, and she made us look and feel beautiful. I definitely recommend Alissa.

Profile Picture Brianna, 12/30/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Alissa was absolutely awesome! She made sure she was flexible with our time frames (especially on the day of). She used quality make up and helped me figure out what colors would look the best (which I appreciate because I'm slacking in that department). I would recommend her to anybody.

Profile Picture Autumn, 12/10/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Alissa is best in Battle Creek Michigan. From the first time i contact her about my wedding till the wedding day she made me feel relaxed and comfortable. She was very knowledgeable about what work best on my skin. So lady's in Battle Creek this woman is the best around town. You be in great hands.

Profile Picture Ashley, 12/6/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Absolutely loved that Alissa did much makeup for my big day! It was PERFECT and exactly what I wanted! I didn’t have to worry about it smudging off all day and kept looking flawless all the way through the night! Would recommend her for any big event you have coming up!

Profile Picture Savanna, 10/1/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Eye Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, On-Site Makeup, Licensed, Makeup

Alissa did such an amazing job! She did 7 of us and managed to stay ahead of schedule the whole time! My wedding day ended up being extremely humid and the make-up lasted through the whole day and night. I would highly recommend her for your event. She's accommodating, reasonably priced, friendly and most of all passionate about making her clients look and feel beautiful.

Profile Picture Nicole, 9/17/16, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Makeup, Airbrush Makeup, Fake Lashes

Alissa is the best! Seriously, she did my whole wedding party and my mom and everyone's make-up held up all day! It was over 100 degrees with the heat index and I had no problems whatsoever and everyone was sweating. I would recommend Alissa to anyone that that wants beautiful make-up that lasts with great service! My wedding was so super hectic but Alissa got everyone done (before schedule) and they looked AMAZING! She even put up with me talking the whole time! :)

Profile Picture Brittany, 7/23/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Alissa was amazing to work with! She really listened to what I wanted to look like for my wedding day! This was my first time using airbrush and it's so worth the price! My make-up lasted ALL DAY! She was fun and did a great job on all my bridesmaids too! Alissa is very punctual! I'm happy that a close friend has decided to use Alissa for her wedding and she will make me look gorgeous again! You will not be disappointed!

Profile Picture Adriene , 7/16/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Alissa did my makeup for my wedding as well as my mom, mother in law, maid of honor, and junior bridesmaid and she did AMAZING! My makeup was flawless and I felt beautiful all night. One of my favorite moments of my wedding was when my mom turned around after getting her makeup done and she looked absolutely stunning, I definitely cried after seeing her. I am so glad Alissa was apart of our big day! I would recommend her for any special event!

Profile Picture Tyree, 6/17/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Alissa does amazing work and makes sure that everyone looks great! Alissa did my makeup for my engagement photos and for my wedding. She also did airbrush on all 7 of my bridesmaids as well as my mom and aunt. Everyone looked stunning and natural. Alissa really listened to what type of look I was going for and ensured that I looked and felt like me for my big day. The airbrush makeup stayed on all day (12+ hours) and held up in ninety degree weather. I strongly recommend Alissa for anyone wanting to look and feel their best!

Profile Picture Stacey, 6/11/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Alissa was awesome for my wedding day! She was so easy to get along with and she made my day go so smoothly. I highly recommend her!!

Profile Picture Marta, 6/10/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Alissa was wonderful to work with. She was very quick to respond to any questions I had and made sure I looked just how I wanted on my big day! I definitely recommend her!

Profile Picture Leslie, 5/28/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Alissa was very easy to work with, listened to the concerns/questions of her clients, and was very professional. She made sure everyone was happy with the finished product. Her communication throughout the wedding planning was excellent! I would recommend her to anyone looking for a makeup artist!

Profile Picture Diane, 4/30/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Airbrush Makeup, Brow/Lash Tinting, Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes, Consultations, Makeup, Tweezing

Alissa is great! The quality of work she provided was top of the line. I am not one to wear a lot of makeup, and Alissa made my makeup look very natural, and BEAUTIFUL! My amazing bridesmaids got this as a gift for me on my wedding day, and they picked Alissa due to her being the best in the area! Not only did Alissa do fantastic when it came to makeup, she is very personable and made all of us feel comfortable on the special day!

Profile Picture User6047375, 2+ years ago, 1 Review