Alis Fashion Design Reviews

Alis Fashion Design 5
Alis Fashion Design 6
Alis Fashion Design 7

amy · Married on 07/09/2016

Lana is incredible! I brought my wedding dress in and had a pretty tight deadline (~3 weeks) before I wanted to bring it home. She did a perfect job at a really great price! She was also really flexible in scheduling appointments. My dress looks better than I could have hoped and fits me so well now!

Sent on 06/03/2016

Alis Fashion Design's reply:

Thank you Amy for writing a review of our couture bridal alterations on your existing wedding dress! We're so delighted to hear all positive feedback that you are satisfied with the result of how it came out! Once again, congratulations on your upcoming wedding, and we look forward to seeing some happy wedding photos!

Lacy · Married on 01/23/2016

Lana was fantastic. When I received my dress from the store I never thought it would fit right and look like I imagined. I took the dress straight to Lana and after 2 fittings/rounds of customized alterations I was in love with the dress all over again. She was fantastic and her work magnificent!!! Highly recommended!

Sent on 01/28/2016

Alis Fashion Design's reply:

Congratulations to your wedding, Lacy! I'm so happy to make your wedding dress a perfect dream gown as you have imagined! It was my pleasure to work on your dress for your big day!! I wish you and your family the best!!
  • User6274809 · event on 01/22/2016

Lana made me feel comfortable and confident that I would love the results. She turned my wedding dress into a gorgeous ball gown. I've handed out her cards and highly recommend her. She is amazing!!

Sent on 01/26/2016

Alis Fashion Design's reply:

Thank you so much for your review! It was my honor to turn your precious wedding dress into one-of-a-kind ball gown for Mardi Grass Ball! It was such a pleasure to work to re-design the dress! I'm so happy that you had an amazing time!!

Raya · Married on 09/24/2015

Lana made alterations for my wedding dress and turned it to be just perfect. She is very responsive and has a developed sense of beauty, she also guided me thru the process helping to match best hair accessories and style. Thank you so much, absolutely loved your service. Recommended xoxo

Sent on 11/10/2015

Alis Fashion Design's reply:

Congratulations on your special wedding, Raya. I'm so happy to be a part of your wedding through your gown and accessories. Thank you so much for lovely review, and looking forward to seeing you again!!

Jackie · Married on 05/02/2015

I can't express how impressed I was with Alis Fashion Design by Lana. I honestly didn't really love my wedding dress until Lana made her magical alterations. It literally fit me like a glove and the way she pulled in the top portion of my princess cut dress gave me more of an hour glass figure (I'm pretty narrow). I felt so beautiful, elegant and sexy the night of my wedding (my now husband agrees). It also only took her one try to get it right! Lana is also extremely sweet and gave me a big hug after our first meeting. Can't recommend her enough! :)

Sent on 05/05/2015

Alis Fashion Design's reply:

Congratulations on your wedding Jackie! I'm so glad that the wedding dress you picked became the dream gown after my professional touch!! I'm so pleased to be part of your wedding!! Happy Wedding to the beautiful bride, Jackie!

I can't tell you how nerve wracking it is to have the most special dress you will ever wear be in the hands of a stranger that you are giving free range to....that is what I did and I can't be more happy about my decision and faith in Lana. She designed my dress from the very start. We picked out the fabric that she went to the NY Fashion district to pick out. Every few weeks she would call me in to measure or fit and it was so incredible seeing the dress' progression over the year. She sewed 2 hearts over the inside of the dress of my mom and grandmas fabric that passed away. I was so touched and every detail to me means the most. Words can't express how happy I am with my decision. It's perfect and I love my dress!!!

Sent on 04/22/2015

Alis Fashion Design's reply:

Congratulations on your wedding! Thank you so much for such a lovely review about our bespoke bridal gown. It was our pleasure to work with designers fabrics from NYC and your family’s memorable dress to integrate to make one-of-a-kind couture wedding dress. You look so beautiful like goddess in your gown at special day, and I’m so honored to attend the wedding party as a designer!! Thank you so much for sharing your happiness and love.

Shae · Married on 01/17/2015

Lana was absolutely great in helping with the alterations of my dress. We needed to do basic alterations and add sleeves and she made it look as though the dress came with them. She has the perfect eye and is incredibly skilled at what she does. I would highly recommend her for alterations and even custom designs. I have a friend that used her for a custom bridal dress and it turned out beautiful as well. Everyone should use her!

Sent on 02/03/2015

Karyn · Married on 12/20/2014

There is no one better than Lana!
    I met with Lana to make alterations to two wedding dresses and a bridesmaid dress. I procrastinated a bit on finding someone but perhaps that was ultimately in my favor. Lana from the start was so gracious, generous and professional! Her profound experience and swift execution made our transaction a breeze! She is just an absolute delight to work with, and I am so grateful for her talent. Her overall sense of style and attention to detail made my dresses polished and perfect for the most important day of my life!
    I hope that I can do business again with her one day, and I am more than honored to be one of her satisfied clients!

Sent on 04/14/2015

Danielle · Married on 10/18/2014

Wonderful advice, very friendly, quality work. My dress had to be sized down from an 8 to a 2 and the straps moved to cover tattoos. It came out PERFECT and I knew I would be picky about this part of my wedding. PERFECT FIT!

Sent on 09/25/2014

Stephanie · Married on 10/11/2014

Lana has magical fingers and can mend any worries or problems you have with your attire. She worked extremely hard to let out my difficult to alter dress and it fits me perfectly. I will never go to anyone else as long as I live in Phoenix. She makes you feel special and really cares about her customers. Not only is she wonderful at what she does, she has such a kind heart. I would recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 09/22/2014

Meghan · Married on 08/09/2014

I just cannot say enough about Lana with Alis Fashion Design. After she beautifully altered a coat for me last year, I knew I would be in good hands with her customizing my wedding dress which I purchased at the Davids Bridal Collections store in Scottsdale. Though the dress was beautiful and simple to begin with, Lana truly made it unique and mine. I was reduced to tears upon seeing the final product, I truly felt like a bride, a feeling which I had not really experienced up until that very moment. If you are looking for someone with an excellent eye, a kind heart, and honest and prompt service, Lana is your girl. She was extremely prompt with answering all of my texts, calls and emails, and her pricing is very fair (I would have spent twice what I paid had I had alterations done elsewhere). I cannot wait to do business with Lana again and I will refer all of my family and friends to Lana. Thank you Lana!

Sent on 07/29/2014

Sarah · Married on 03/22/2013

Lana is affordable, efficient, and incredible at her work! She had to take my dress completely apart to take it in about two dress sizes and it looked absolutely amazing. She gave me her honest opinion about different alterations I was thinking about and made my dress fit like a glove.

Sent on 04/10/2013

CRYSTAL · Married on 09/01/2015

Lana is amazing!!! She is quick and very reasonably priced. I purchased my wedding dress off the rack and it was fraying. Lana did the most beautiful and intricate bead work around the fraying edges, saving the integrity of the dress and it blended so well. seriously the most beautiful work i've seen. She is extremely talented!!!!

Sent on 08/20/2015

Alis Fashion Design's reply:

Congratulations on your upcoming wedding! I am so happy that I was able to fix the issues with your dress and create something beautiful on your gown. I look forward to seeing you again!

Sincerely,

Lana Gerimovich | Alis Fashion Design

Chelsea · Married on 06/18/2016

Lana was an amazing designer and helped me to create my perfect vision! My mom and I had found some neat fabric that happened to match perfectly with my grandmother's old wedding dress from the 1950s. I came into Lana's shop with a vision in my head and was surprised to hear her say that my idea would not look good or work with the material.
    Although initially disappointed, I came to respect her so much for telling me the truth. Her design was BETTER than anything I could have imagined. She designed a custom gown for my body shape and needs, and it was the perfect fit for my venue and evening.
    Lana was communicative and always on time with fittings and appointments. Her pricing was fair and she worked with the budget that we laid out. I could not be more impressed with her professionalism and support. She made the entire process easy and fun, and I look back on the experience with gratefulness and respect. I loved my dress completely and it was because she knew from the start what I needed, even if I didn't.

Sent on 05/20/2017
  • Joanna

Joanna Brathwaite · Married on 05/14/2019

Dark skin girls... go to Lana!

I bought my dress knowing that the very nude (for lighter skin tones) breast pads were going to be an issue. My very first appointment, Lana already started working to fix it and the end result was amazing! The pads looked identical to the fabric underneath the dress and complimented my skin tone. She also hand stitched beading on the floral appliqués and made things really sparkle and pop. She listens, she’s fun and accommodating and she’s one of the best vendors I worked with throughout this whole wedding process. I definitely recommend her for your big day!

Sent on 06/12/2019
    Alis Fashion Design 8
    Alis Fashion Design 9

Jessica · Married on 02/17/2018

I had a great experience with Ali’s fashion design. I needed my wedding dress alterations done and I waited till last minute so I was worried about it not being done on time. Ali’s was able to give me a consultation within the week and my dress was done about a week later. They did a great job and recommended changes that I hadn’t even thought about but was glad I got them. Prices were a bit higher than other stores but worth it for quality work on a short timeframe.

Sent on 02/13/2018

Alis Fashion Design's reply:

Thank you so much for writing a lovely review, Jessica! So happy to hear that you are satisfied with prompt couture bridal alterations on your beautiful wedding dress in a short time frame. We appreciate your recommendation to other brides-to-be! Happy Wedding!

Sarah · Married on 03/12/2016

3.5
      3.5

She does a great job at tailoring. I needed a lot of changes made to my dress, so it cost more than I'd expected, but I wouldn't have anyone else do it. A bit difficult to communicate with.

Sent on 01/15/2017

Alis Fashion Design's reply:

Congratulations on your upcoming wedding, Sarah! We are so happy that you are satisfied with complicated alterations on your wedding gown!! Thank you very much for being a precious client of Alis Fashion Design and leaving the feedback. We wish you and your family the best!
  • Emilee

Emilee · Married on 10/06/2018

1.6
      3.0
      2.0
      1.0

I went to have my dress altered and Lana did not listen to my concerns with how loose my dress was fitting. I repeatedly asked her to make it tighter as it kept slipping down at least 1-2 inches lower than it should hang. She reassured me it would be fine and when I came back for my next fitting it was still too loose. At one point she suggested I simply use fashion sticky tape to hold it up, never taking the time to actually consider different ways she could alter it to make it fit properly. At that point I just paid and left and went to a different alterations shop. The new alterations woman was a dream and immediately knew that my dress needed boning in order to have it fit properly. She actually listened to my concerns and easily made my dress fit the way it was supposed to. I would certainly not recommend Alis Fashion Design for bridal alterations.

Sent on 10/11/2018

Alis Fashion Design's reply:

Thank you for sharing your concern and opinion on our services.
    Deeply we apologize that we could not meet your preferences.