Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

35 Reviews for Alicia Schneider Photography

She has a gift for being able to show the feel and love of your wedding through her pictures. I, personally, prefer the candid laughs and kisses to posed pictures any day and she has a knack for being able to catch the most incredible moments. She has a way of making you feel so comfortable around her that you can just be yourself and let the moments happen. Obviously, picking a photographer is a big deal for any wedding- I'm so extremely grateful that we found such an amazing one! Edit: We did try and get additional pictures of other people at the wedding -we have none of either of our grandparents even being there which they're pretty upset about. Our second photographer posted a picture that we loved and never got, so we assume there are additional ones that we just didnt receive. All the pictures are only people on the dance floor (so be prepared that you wont have any of older people hanging out at tables) After about a year and some of trying, I gave up. While I'm still EXTREMELY happy with our wedding pictures, I do wish we could have had pictures of the people who are important to us.

Profile Picture User3216720, 2+ years ago, 10 Reviews
Category: Photography

We met with a whole bunch of wedding photographers before picking Alicia. We knew right away after meeting Alicia that we'd found our photographer. Her down to earth personality combined with her enthusiasm makes her really good at her job. She scouted numerous locations prior to the wedding so everything was seamless on the wedding day. Our decision to go with Alicia was validated when we received the hundreds of pictures she took. They were amazing and so beautifully told the story of our wedding day. It's actually been difficult selecting just a handful for the wedding album because they're all so good. Thank you again Alicia!!

Ericka and Manny

Profile Picture Ericka, 4/26/14, 3 Reviews
1.4

I wish I had a good review, but unfortunately I do not. I would not recommend Alicia and after reading many great reviews, I am sad to think that our experience was simply unlucky. It has been a year and a half from our wedding day and we still have not received the album we paid for in full upfront. We were also promised a credit due to an "unreliable" second shooter that "lost" some of our photos, and it looks pretty clear we will never see that check. I will say of the photos we did receive, Alicia is a talented photographer, but unfortunately not a great business owner. She became defensive and honestly quite nasty with us for having any sort of request or question. I just hope we receive our album and kind finally move on from this frustrating experience.

Profile Picture User2706023, 2+ years ago, 8 Reviews
Category: Photography

Alicia Schneider is extremely amazing and talented! Our wedding photos are STUNNING!!! She was able to capture our day better than we could have ever imagined!

We are thrilled that she was a part of our special day and would recommend her to anyone in a heartbeat. The only hard part now is choosing which pictures to frame!!

Profile Picture User3127654, 2+ years ago, 7 Reviews
2.7

Alicia was really sweet in the beginning. She seemed very accommodating and generous. However, the day of our wedding, she was late getting to our hotel, therefore, we did not get our 'getting ready' pictures. We were disappointed with our final photos and when we expressed our disappointment, she immediately threatened to take us to court for 'defamation of character'. After many many nasty emails from her, we were able to work out a deal to partially makeup for our experience. We were really excited to work with Alicia and have her take beautiful pictures, however, unfortunately for us, I would not recommend her to a friend...partly based on the photos, but mostly because of her lack of professionalism. (****note*** we did NOT fill out and send back the picture form she sent to us because we ran out of time. The day of our wedding, (among most other BASIC and assumed photos) we did not get a photo of my husband and I with his family. We were told that it is our fault for not filling out that form. But, if you chose to work with this company, please be ware, that you must write down every single photo you want (even the basic ones) or you run the risk of not getting one with your new inlaws. ).

I'm really sorry I don't have an amazing review. And trust me, no one is more disappointed than I am to not have a FANTASTIC experience to rave about like everyone else. :(

Profile Picture User3674186, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

I have had the pleasure of being photographed by Alicia as a bridesmaid twice and also seeing her beautiful pictures from family and friends for 3+ years. When we got engaged last June my decision was quite easy who to choose – their talent is undeniable, there is no one better than Alicia and Neil! Working one on one with her throughout the whole process was such a breeze. From our first email on, she was always responsive, professional, easy going and kind. Our first meeting, she was enthusiastic, full of ideas and also very open minded to what I visualized. Her passion for what she does is obvious and she truly cares about her clients. Our engagement photos in Providence came out so cool and unique, exactly what I envisioned. At our wedding she and Neil were willing to venture outside despite of the cold and rainy weather upon my wishes and got some amazing shots. From the classic photos to the candids -they truly captured ALL of the best moments. The day went by in a blur and I am so grateful to have had them there, they didn’t miss one detail, no matter how big or small --they got it! They are so unobtrusive, and honestly never even felt like they were there at times, however the 1300 photos we received proved differently. My first time viewing our photos, I had a smile on my face the whole time. I felt like I relived the whole experience and could feel the love, happiness and absolute fun of the day shared by all in each of these photos. I am truly in awe of how gorgeous they came out, even better than I could have imagined. I look forward to using Alicia for all of our future life milestones and absolutely recommend them a hundred times over!

Profile Picture Cindy, 5/25/13, 6 Reviews
Category: Photography, Unique Services (Other)

Alicia and her husband Neil are amazing!! I was very pleased with the service provided. Alicia was flexible when meeting with me to discuss our wedding plans. She wanted to meet me at a location that was close to me and at a time that worked for me. Emails has a response within 24 hours. Prices were slightly high and I selected a package that did not include albums, however, they did allow me to make some modifications to the package to meet my needs. Alicia and Neil arrived earlier than expected the day of the wedding. They even stayed a little later in the evening than expected. Photos were provided in just under 30 days!!!!! Which is great! You don't hear that too often. If anything you hear horror stories! Alicia followed up with me often prior to the wedding and was also in touch just shortly after the wedding. She listened to every concern that I had and they both did their best to capture every moment that I had requested, and more! I am in love with the pictures they took and can appreciate the memories I will have to look back on for years to come.

Profile Picture User3274094, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Found Alica to be very plesant to work with.

Profile Picture User3249011, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Alica was great to work with and was very fair to deal with.

Profile Picture User3280282, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

My husband & I hired Alicia Schneider Photography for our wedding in February and have so many positive things to say about Alicia and her husband and colleague, Neil. When we first met with Alicia at the start of our vendor selection process, we felt a genuine warmth from her; we knew that we would be in good hands on our wedding day with someone we felt comfortable with and who was also excited about our special day and the little extra details we planned to incorporate into it. For those going through this process now, I cannot stress how important it is to be comfortable with whomever you chose; it will only help you to relax & enjoy the day more...which makes for better photos.
We opted to work with both Alicia and Neil to be able to have more viewpoints and candid moments captured before & at the wedding. Aside from their amazing photography skills, both Alicia and Neil are very personable, professional and allow for flexibility with the photography package and hours. Alicia was more than happy to take photo requests beyond a traditional "shot list" and she and Neil were adaptable and respectful to faith-based restrictions that impacted photographing certain individuals and events before sundown. In the days following the wedding, I had guests commenting to me about how professional and nice they were, impressed by them even before seeing a single photograph - that says something! So if you're looking for talented photographers to capture an important day in your life, look no further....you'll end up with quality results and as a bonus, be working with really nice people.

Profile Picture Marcy, 2/16/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

We searched high and low for the perfect photographer to capture our New Years Eve wedding. In selecting Alicia Schneider Photography every single one of our expectations was far surpassed!!!! We HIGHLY recommend this vendor!

Alica and Neil were so easy to work with. From day one, Alicia had detailed lists and information sheets to ensure that she understood exactly what we wanted her to capture on our special day. Throughout the months leading up to our wedding Alicia was completely accessible and prompt to answer any and all of our concerns/requests as our wedding day approached.

Alicia inquired as to what our tastes and styles were and used them as a spring board to know exactly how to shoot our wedding. Alicia does an excellent job of making sure you get the pictures you want. She is versatile and truly gifted in her craft that she can capture whatever the bride and groom are seeking in their photos.

Throughout our wedding day Alicia and her husband Neil were unobtrusive, yet able to capture the intimate shots of the evening. Most importantly, we loved having a husband and wife team as our photographers because they worked so well side-by-side.

In the weeks following our wedding we have received numerous compliments from family and friends as to the quality and beauty of our wedding photos. Alicia and Neil's pictures are in a class all of their own and we are confident that you will not be disappointed in selecting them.

We plan to use Alicia and Neil for additional family events and portraits for many years to come!

Profile Picture Lauren J., 12/31/12, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Alicia was wonderful to work with from our engagement session to our wedding day. She is professional, friendly and has a great eye for what will look good in pictures. We will truly treasure all the beautiful pictures Alicia was able to capture for us throughout our wedding day!

Profile Picture Tabitha, 10/20/12, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Alicia and Neil were nothing short of amazing! They were so professional and went above and beyond to make sure everything was perfect. When we got our pictures after the wedding, we were so pleased with how they came out. Everyone who saw them were very impressed with the pictures. They did a great job and we would highly recommend! Thanks again guys!

Profile Picture Amanda, 10/6/12, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

Alicia was so accommodating and easy to work with! Everyone at my wedding commented on how well her and her husband stayed under the radar. I feel like a lot of photogs can get in the middle of everything and kind of hinder the flow and the videographer. I barely noticed them all night but from the pictures I received, they were everywhere and captured everything! Alicia was one of the easiest vendors I worked with during the entire wedding!

Profile Picture Lindsay, 9/29/12, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Unique Services (Other)

Alicia and Neil have far exceeded our expectations for our wedding photography. The choice in which photographer to pick was our most important decision, and I'm SO SO happy that we went with Alicia Schneider Photography! From the very first inquiry until receiving our gallery Alicia has been a treat to work with. Her flexibility, understanding, professionalism and charismatic personality made this whole process seamless. On wedding day both Alicia and Neil were punctual and professional with the perfect amount of laid-back-ness which was so appreciated on such a whirlwind day. During the wedding you didn't even realize they were there, but then in receiving my gallery, I'm seeing that they truly were everywhere and captured every single moment and then some. My favorite part of my gallery are all of the candid photos - they were taken at just right moment to capture the feeling and love of the day. They are both such sweet people and in the future we will always choose them for our photography needs! I can't thank you two enough!! Lisa & Pat

Profile Picture Lisa, 9/22/12, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I hired Alicia to photograph our wedding for 2 reasons (in addition to the gorgeous photos on her blog and website):
1. I immediately liked her and felt comfortable with her.
2. I knew from her photos as well as speaking with her that she would be sure to capture the details of our day that we had spent so much time preparing.

I could not have been happier with Alicia throughout the process. She answered all of our questions quickly, made me, my wedding party, and our guests feel completely at ease, had creative ideas and also incorporated all of our photo ideas, and she took truly beautiful photos of our day. The day goes by in such a blur, and I am so grateful to have so many gorgeous pictures to treasure!

Profile Picture User2704143, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I was planning my wedding on the east coast from across the country and having such trouble finding a photographer who's style (and price!) matched what I was looking for. I called Alicia after looking at her photos online and I knew she had to be my photographer. If you like canded photos which capture the moments of your day Alicia is your lady! She has the ability to capture the most amazing moments! I had both her and her husband shoot our wedding, they are an amazing team. They both made us feel very comfortable, they were not pushy, our wedding party also adored them, and they were able to capture all of the random things we wanted photos of! I would hire Alicia and her husband again in a heart beat and I would HIGHLY HIGHLY recommend them to anyone! Alicia is an amazing person, does increadible work, and was a joy to work with!!!!

Profile Picture Katherine, 9/9/12, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Great job all around! I would hire Alicia and Neil again without hesitation...

Profile Picture User2707526, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Alicia and Neil were professional, fun, laid back and most of all just ridiculously talented! From my first deposit to my final prints Alicia was sweet, prompt and dedicated. I couldn't recommend them any more highly and my only advice is to def hire both Alicia and Neil! I added the 2nd photographer option at the end and I'm thrilled I did!!! You won't be disappointed!

Profile Picture julia, 9/1/12, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Unique Services (Other)

Professional, artistic and a pleasure to work with from start to finish! Alicia exceeded our expectations!

Profile Picture angela, 8/17/12, 1 Review
Category: Photography

WE COULDN’T ASK FOR MORE- If you want someone who truly cares about you and your big day, who doesn't treat you like you’re just another customer, who genuinely loves the work that she does, and who is a true artist in her craft, then Alicia Schneider Photography is THE BEST option for you. With the package that we chose, we had the privilege of having both Alicia and Neil (for part of the night), and they really captured the essence of the day. Their unique angles and photojournalistic style gave us such amazing pictures that will last a lifetime. We couldn’t be happier with the outcome!

Profile Picture Mary Ellen, 7/28/12, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Alicia was such a pleasure to work with through the whole process. She has the whole package; talent, personality, and is very organized. We felt like we were meeting with an old friend when we did our engagement photos and during our wedding day. Alicia and her husband make such an excellent team and their attention to detail is amazing! Looking back at our wedding photos brings tears to my eyes. We’ve received such wonderful compliments from family and friends and couldn’t be happier with the results. Every detail of our wedding was covered and the natural shots they were able to get are perfect! We highly recommend Alicia Schneider Photography to everyone and will continue to go through her for our special events in the future. Thank you both for making our day so memorable!! … Jenna and Nick

Profile Picture User1450263, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Alicia is an absolute pleasure to work with and the quality of her work speaks for itself! I couldn't be happier with my pictures! Alicia did both an engagemet session for us and our wedding day. She captured moments perfectly and got every photo we asked for as well and moments we never thought of. I hope to work with her again it the future! I highly recommend!

Profile Picture Victoria, 4/14/12, 6 Reviews
Category: Photography, Unique Services (Other)

In a word: Wow! Alicia and her husband Neil are a great team. Not only are they good at what they do, but they are just great people to be around! Everyone keeps commenting on how amazing my wedding photos are - and I can't seem to stop looking at them! Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Michelle, 3/3/12, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography, Unique Services (Other)

Alicia was so much more than I ever expected a wedding photographer could be. Our experience with her was beyond a pleasure from the beginning. She is undeniably an artist; we fell in love with her style and with her portfolio and then with her. Our engagement session was like spending a day in the city with your friend and having her as a part of our wedding felt so natural and was so special - we can't wait to see the pictures because we know just how incredible they will be. We can't say enough about our experience with Alicia and about her as a person - she is genuinely in love with her job and it shows in everything that she does. We have come to consider her a friend and hope that our relationship with her will continue past the aftermath of the wedding (there are always family photos!!).

Profile Picture Amanda, 11/19/11, 5 Reviews