Alexis Band Reviews

21 | Englishtown, NJ

21 Reviews for Alexis Band

Anatoli · Married on 06/24/2018

My wife and I are Jews with Israeli\Russian\Caucasus background that live in Dallas, Texas. We got married on June 24th 2018. During the process of finding a band for our wedding we talked to a lot of people . We needed a band that will be able to deal with multinational combination of our guests and taking in consideration that some of our guests don't speak English. Alexei took our wedding as his personal project. The band well cooperated with other vendors ,managed announcements based on the plan, improvised along the way and made our guest dancing whole of the eve until 2am . It was important and valuable to have experienced .

Sent on 08/25/2018

Alina · Married on 07/17/2015

HONEST REVIEW
    Hi Everyone! I got married on July 17, 2015
    I wanted to share my experiences and give thanks to an amazing vendor I worked with. Alex Cheburin is the best! His energy, creativity and willingness to do everything to make an event the best really shines through, this is besides the fact that he just has an awesome presence, voice, and charisma. Alex, thank you for being you and making our dreams come true, we really love you as a person and for the work you do. Thank you again.
    Andrew & Alina

Sent on 07/20/2015

Olesya · Married on 08/29/2014

I can't stress enough how good Alexis band was. Alexei was always available to answer all our questions. These guys are professionals! Ceremony music was really amazing and touching. Our guests are still talking about it. During reception, we loved that everyone was on the dance floor dancing, even those people who usually don't dance. We had lots of fun! It was our pleasure to work with Alexis band they are amazing!

Sent on 09/06/2014

Alla · Married on 08/17/2014

Alexis Band made our wedding even more special than we thought it can be. Alex is beyond amazing and takes his work to another level when dealing with his clients. He is beyond professional. He will make sure everything is perfect and goes smoothly. His passion and dedication reflects his work product in everyday. We highly recommend Alexis Band, you will not and cannot go wrong if you hire him!

Sent on 08/23/2014

Rita · Married on 08/16/2014

I cant thank Alex and his band enough for the type of party they threw for us this weekend. We want to thank them for all their hard work and patience with us (since we were not an easy bunch). Our wedding was beyond amazing and mainly because of you guys. You did such an amazing job getting the crowd up, nobody wanted the party to end, yet alone leave the dance floor. I remember my groomsman were so upset the partying was coming to an end, they were willing to throw down money, just to have you guys sing us some more songs. We wanted to say thank you for everything, and we greatly appreciate everything you've done to make our night forever memorable. Our wedding was perfect, and i'm sure you guys had just as much fun.

Sent on 08/19/2014

This band was fabulous! Alexei made everyone feel comfortable! His humor and presentation made the wedding a special time!!

Sent on 06/08/2014

Anya · Married on 04/26/2014

We would most definitely recommend Alexei band! They did our wedding and were so responsive and professional throughout the entire wedding process! They made us feel worry free and that we were in good hands. Our guests absolutely loved the music that set such a fun vibe. They kept the party fun and intimate at the same time. We were so happy we made the choice to use this band. They were a pleasure to work with and we would highly recommend them!

Sent on 04/28/2014

leonard · Married on 04/26/2014

Alexi's band is just perfect for any occasion .My daughter just had a wedding in Golden Gates restaurant Philadelphia PA.What can I say!?
    Great musicians, repertoire, professional sound,pleasant people in the band.Alex is the best MC,really know how to make good time.
    Highly recommended BAND for absolutely all occasions!
    Thank you very much!

Sent on 04/28/2014

Olga · Married on 04/20/2014

The band was absolutely amazing and I am not sure if my wedding would be the same without them. We had so many people of different age groups and Alexis Band was able to make sure that all of our guests are having fun. People never left the dance floor, everyone danced until the music stoped playing. Many guests came up to me saying that they wished the night never ended.

Sent on 04/23/2014
  • I

Irina · Married on 01/17/2014

Alexis band made our wedding anniversary party unforgettable for us and our guests! We could not ask for more! Very professional,intelligent with great sense of humor! Music selection and songs were amazingly selected for any categories of our guests. If you would like to make your party unforgettable we are highly recommend Alexis Band!

Sent on 01/19/2014

Alexis Band was WONDERFUL. Coming from a multi-cultural background (I'm Russian and my husband is American), they were able to please everyone's musical palette. I've seen them play at friend's weddings and they are sure to get the crowd going. They pay careful attention to how guests respond and conduct their music from there. In addition, my husband's American family loved them and thoroughly enjoyed their international selection of music. Awesome band, and would recommend them unconditionally.

Sent on 02/17/2014

At the end of your wedding your guests will remember 2 things; the food and the music. If you are having a Russian wedding, like we did, your guests will complain about food no matter what venue you pick (if you are Russian you know what I'm talking about) . That leaves music. Music will be the most important thing to your guests, so you better get the best band around. It just so happens, Alexis band IS the best band around. They are very flexible, talented, and will be the icing on your cake :) There is nothing these guys won't do for you.
    Hiring them was the best decision we made. Couldn't recommend them more!

Sent on 04/06/2014

This band is just AMAZIN'
    I say them a few times - in New York (Plaza hotel, Metropolitan Club) San Francisco, Mexico.
    Fun, humor, great musicians, repertoire, sound and lighting quality, everything was great.
    Highly recommended BAND for absolutely all occasions

Sent on 01/20/2014

Polina · Married on 05/27/2012

We could not be happier with Alexis Band. I've heard them live before multiple times at my cousins' and friends' weddings and I knew right away that I wanted them for my wedding. Alexei and his band are amazing - so professional to deal with and so talented. We had multiple discussions with Alexis Band before the wedding about our plan and timing and he was so helpful in organizing our reception and toasts. Alexei was wonderful at keeping our party together as many things went not according to plan on the day of the event as we were delayed and he was so comfortable and sure that I didn't need to worry about a single thing during the wedding. Alexei knew exactly what to play and when and as a result our wedding reception was so fun! I cannot wait to hear Alexis band live again on other occasions as of course our wedding day flew by. Thank you Alexis Band, you are the best!!!

Sent on 07/24/2012

Olga · Married on 09/03/2011

Alexis Band is wonderful and their repertoire is great. They give you the options of choosing what you want and then they see how the crowd gets going to change it up depending. They did a marvelous job at our 9/3/11 wedding at Nicotra's Ballroom.

Sent on 10/28/2012

Margarita · Married on 06/05/2011

everyone loved the music

Sent on 09/09/2011
  • natalie05

Natalie · Married on 06/15/2008

Alexis is fantastic. He is so knowledgeable he literally planned out the entire evening. I gave him free range as I trusted he knew what was needed to have a lively party. He knew exactly how to get the party going, was pleasant and courteous, and created a great atmosphere. The music is fantastic, and the lighting package definitely worth it. If you can book Alexis, I would definitely recommend it. He and his band will not disappoint.

Sent on 07/10/2008

I got married on September 5th, 2015.

My husband and I are Russian-American, and were debating for a while whether we should have a DJ over a live band in order to satisfy all of our guests. We could not be any happier with our decision to book Alexis Band – a live band really made the whole event come to life and the music quality was top-notch. Alexis created a perfect classy, fun atmosphere for our guests during an almost 10 hour event. Alexis and his band delivered absolutely everything we envisioned: a cool, modern Brazilian-Jazz style cocktail hour with a saxophonist (sooo goood), a romantic chuppah with a live Israeli singer, and a fun and energetic reception with everything from Latin music to Russian favorites. My Russian and American guests couldn’t get enough of his MC skills… everyone was smiling, cheering, laughing and yelling “Gorko!!” all night long. The band kept the crowd dancing all night and the amazing vocalists partied with us on the dance floor – the energy was so high and we didn’t want the music to stop! It was a pleasure working with Alexis – he always offered his help with song selections, the schedule, etc., and is so laid back and confident! I highly recommend Alexis Band to anyone who would like to create truly personalized and special event!

Sent on 09/29/2015

My review is for Alexei as an emcee only, as we did not have the band. We saw Alexis Band at another wedding and they did a great job - they were lively, entertaining, and everyone was on the dance floor the whole night. That's why he came to mind for our wedding, even though we wanted a DJ. My husband is Russian and some of his family members do not speak English and my family/friends do not speak Russian. We asked Alexei to be our bi-lingual emcee (and hired an outside DJ). I was worried things would not go smoothly due to language differences/confusion but my worrying proved to be for nothing. Alexei was engaging, kept all the guests entertained, explained some of the Russian traditions to the other guests, and kept things light and humorous. He was professional and easy to work with. Glad we went with him!

Sent on 08/02/2016

Julia · Married on 10/10/2010

3.4
      3.0
      3.0
      2.5

They were pretty good, just didn't play the right song for when we were announced into the reception.

Sent on 11/02/2010
  • I

Irina · Married on 07/27/2013

2.2
      2.0
      2.0

The quality of the music was good and you can tell they are all talented. However, their professionalism is non-existing. They messed up the announcements, didnt follow the list of music and completely disregarded the schedule of events.

Sent on 11/07/2013