Alexandra Weddings Reviews

11 Reviews for Alexandra Weddings

• Whitney

Whitney Maples · Married on 03/28/2020

Crazy Times

Laken has been amazing through these crazy times! My wedding was scheduled for March 28,2020 and got postponed to May 23, 2020. Something happened with the venue and we have had to postpone until we get things figured out. Laken has worked with me through everything. She has been nothing but professional and understanding. I would 100% recommend working with her!

Sent on 04/04/2020

Alexandra Weddings's reply:

Thank you so much for this review Whitney. It has been wonderful working with you! ☺️
  • Jael

Jael · Married on 10/04/2019

Excellent experience

Laken is wonderful to work with! Very quick to respond, professional and timely. I would recommend her to anyone.

Sent on 10/12/2019

Alexandra Weddings's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind review, Jae!! Thanks for letting me get you glammed up for your special day!

Cymric D. · Married on 09/21/2019

Wedding Makeup

Laken does an excellent job!!!

Sent on 09/23/2019

Alexandra Weddings's reply:

Thank you so much, Cymric! It was a pleasure getting to be apart of your big day! ❤️

Margaret Kyker · Married on 08/25/2018

Excellent!

Everything was great! She met with me for a pre-trial hair day and then was willing to do it a Lil different after I changed my hair style. The makeup turned out beautiful!! I felt beautiful. The only thing I didn't think to do was setup a time before the ceremony to begin for touch ups. She also did a lovely job on my bridesmaids hair and makeup and it was a reasonable price for all of us.

Sent on 07/08/2019

Alexandra Weddings's reply:

Thank you so much Maggie!! You were a stunning bride, and I loved getting you and your bridal party ready for the big day!
  • Paishia

Paishia · Married on 07/07/2018

Amazing job!!

Laken did my bridal makeup and also did makeup on some of my bridesmaids and did an amazing job! She is sweet and very talented at what she does 💕

Sent on 05/31/2019

Alexandra Weddings's reply:

Awh Paishia! I loved being apart of your big day! Thank you so much for choosing me do your all's makeup!

Lindsey · Married on 05/20/2018

Hair review

Laken was amazing. She did an amazing job on my hair for the military ball I attended. She was profession, well prepared, friendly and I couldn't of asked for a better hairstylist for my special night. I would definitely use her again and I highly recommend her.

Sent on 12/14/2019

Alexandra Weddings's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind review, Lindsey! It was a pleasure getting to do your hair for the military ball. Hope you had a great time at the event!
  • Maddy

Maddy Fultz · Married on 07/10/2017

Review of wedding updo

Laken was simply amazing! She really took the time to go over a few ideas I had floating around to create my perfect updo! She was also very professional and friendly which made the overall experience that much better. I would 100% recommend her to anyone looking for an amazing hairstylist!

Sent on 06/05/2019

Alexandra Weddings's reply:

Thank you so much Maddy! I loved being able to do your updo for Jessalyn's wedding! You were stunning. Thanks for choosing me to get you ready!
  • Hannah

Hannah Deel Mallory · Married on 05/12/2017

Kind, professional, and timely!

Laken was very organized and handled all of us in a timely manner. She was professional and kind during the chaos of getting ready for a wedding! I would definitely recommend her!

Sent on 06/07/2019

Alexandra Weddings's reply:

Thank you so much for the review Hannah!! I loved being apart of your big day! ❤️❤️
  • Dawanna

Dawanna Smith · Married on 09/02/2016

Exceptional service

She really knows how to capture your vision in her work. Laken really knows how to listen to your needs. She provides excellent service and is very efficient and professional. I couldn't have wished for better service.

Sent on 06/01/2019

Alexandra Weddings's reply:

Thank you so so much Dawanna! You're so sweet.
  • Brittany

Brittany · Married on 08/11/2016

Hair/Makeup

Laken is the most kind hearted person you will meet! Her hair styling skills whether it’s curling, straightening or doing a fancy updo are out of this world! Her makeup applications are wonderful she’s very gentle and takes her time to make sure you are looking your absolute best!

Sent on 06/01/2019

Alexandra Weddings's reply:

Thank you so much Brittany!! You're so sweet, thank you for the kind review!