Alexandra Weddings Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

• Jessica
    Jessica Getting married on 06/10/2022

Wedding hairstyle

Alexandra was wonderful, she was on time for our appointment, very respectful and so talented! My hair turned out exactly as I hoped after just showing her a picture of it 10 seconds before! Overall very happy would absolutely recommend to anyone!

Alexandra Weddings's reply:

Thank you so much for kind review Jessica! It was great working with you ladies. I’m so glad you loved your hair!
    Emily L. Married on 09/05/2021

Amazing and very professional!

Laken did such a fantastic job for my wedding day make up! She is so good at what she does and was able to do exactly what I was looking for!
    Rachel L. Married on 09/05/2021

Beautiful wedding makeup

Laken did an excellent job doing makeup for me and my sister, highly recommend! ✨
    N A Married on 08/14/2021

The best wedding hairstylist in the area

Laken is the vendor who can execute that high-end, complicated hair style you saw on social media. She will never rush you, never pressure you, and will say "I got you, girl" and mean it. I am very particular and Laken handled all of my requests with ease and she never once let my questions or worries interfere with her work.

After browsing tons of stylists at salons and traveling vendors, I settled on Laken because I absolutely loved the trial style she did for me. She will treat your trial just as importantly as your day-of style, which is necessary to give you ease of mind on a very stressful day.

Laken - I can't thank you enough for your services for my wedding. You are so kind and humble and deserve so much success. I will be recommending you to anyone else I hear of who needs special occasion hair done in the area.
  • Emily
    Emily N. Married on 08/02/2021

Exceptional!!!

Laken not only is the sweetest and most pleasant person to work with, but the quality of her work is exceptional. She listens to feedback and provided me with the most elegant hairstyle. Laken is extremely organized and flexible. Hands down the best hair stylist. Would definitely recommend!
    Denise G. Married on 06/18/2021

June Wedding

Laken did an amazing job with my hair and makeup! She was helpful in offering suggestions and helping me get the look I wanted for my wedding. Laken did a great job with my daughters hair and did a simple eye make up. She was great with communication and coordinating times to have me ready for my wedding! I was extremely pleased with the look I had for my wedding, I would definitely recommend Laken for your special day!!

Alexandra Weddings's reply:

Thank you for letting me be apart of your big day! I am so glad you loved your hair and makeup! I appreciate your kind review so much.
    Claudia Married on 10/17/2020

Excellent service.

Laken arrived on time and ready. She had a pleasant and professional demeanor. She was able to sytle the hair and makeup exactly as requested. We were very pleased and would recommend.

Alexandra Weddings's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind review Claudia! It was a pleasure getting you ready for your big day.
  • Sarah
    Sarah R. Married on 10/10/2020

Gave me the exact look I wanted!

Laken from Alexandra weddings came to my house for a trial and I loved what she did. I sent some reference photos and she understood I wanted a soft, romantic vibe. She came out to our hotel the day of the wedding and did my and 4 others' make-up. She was professional and fun and we had a great time. Her work speaks for itself- I felt so beautiful all day and so did my girls! The make-up stayed put too! Thank you Laken!!

Alexandra Weddings's reply:

Thank you soo much Sarah! I loved being apart of your big day! It was great working with you and your bridal party.
    Marie Married on 07/20/2020

Laken is amazing!

Laken did an amazing job of making me and my girls look amazing! I would absolutely recommend her to any bride who is looking for an artist that is easy to work with, reliable, sweet, professional and who does a stunning job at what she does! Laken did a wonderful job at making me feel beautiful on my special day! 10 out of 10

Alexandra Weddings's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind review Marie! It was wonderful working with you as well.

Brooke Married on 06/06/2020

Laken is the bomb.com

Just wanted to drop a little note on here to say how BLOWN AWAY I am by the work Laken does! I've always been nervous I getting my hair and makeup done by someone else, because I'm afraid I won't like it. And even worse, to hate the way I look on my wedding day... But never have I LOVED my hair and makeup more than when Laken was through working her magic. I will recommend her to everyone I know who is searching for someone who is not only great at what they do, but BONUS also makes it a fun experience and makes you want to be best friends by the end. Love her!!! You will not be disappointed!

Alexandra Weddings's reply:

Thank you so so much Brooke! I am so happy you loved my work! ❤️ It was great working with you.

• Whitney
    Whitney M. Married on 03/28/2020

Crazy Times

Laken has been amazing through these crazy times! My wedding was scheduled for March 28,2020 and got postponed to May 23, 2020. Something happened with the venue and we have had to postpone until we get things figured out. Laken has worked with me through everything. She has been nothing but professional and understanding. I would 100% recommend working with her!

Alexandra Weddings's reply:

Thank you so much for this review Whitney. It has been wonderful working with you! ☺️
    Camille R. Married on 12/19/2019

Laken is considerate of how you want to be presented, making your dream look come true!

Laken is skilled in her profession, she shows it in the way she engages with her clients, and the quality of her artistic abilities. She is client oriented, doing everything to make the dream shine, would recommend!

Alexandra Weddings's reply:

Thank you so much Camille! I appreciate your kind review. I always love getting to do your hair and make-up ❤️
  • Jael
    Jael Married on 10/04/2019

Excellent experience

Laken is wonderful to work with! Very quick to respond, professional and timely. I would recommend her to anyone.

Alexandra Weddings's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind review, Jae!! Thanks for letting me get you glammed up for your special day!
    Cymric Married on 09/21/2019

Wedding Makeup

Laken does an excellent job!!!

Alexandra Weddings's reply:

Thank you so much, Cymric! It was a pleasure getting to be apart of your big day! ❤️
    Margaret K. Married on 08/25/2018

Excellent!

Everything was great! She met with me for a pre-trial hair day and then was willing to do it a Lil different after I changed my hair style. The makeup turned out beautiful!! I felt beautiful. The only thing I didn't think to do was setup a time before the ceremony to begin for touch ups. She also did a lovely job on my bridesmaids hair and makeup and it was a reasonable price for all of us.

Alexandra Weddings's reply:

Thank you so much Maggie!! You were a stunning bride, and I loved getting you and your bridal party ready for the big day!
  • Paishia
    Paishia Married on 07/07/2018

Amazing job!!

Laken did my bridal makeup and also did makeup on some of my bridesmaids and did an amazing job! She is sweet and very talented at what she does 💕

Alexandra Weddings's reply:

Awh Paishia! I loved being apart of your big day! Thank you so much for choosing me do your all's makeup!

Lindsey Married on 05/20/2018

Hair review

Laken was amazing. She did an amazing job on my hair for the military ball I attended. She was profession, well prepared, friendly and I couldn't of asked for a better hairstylist for my special night. I would definitely use her again and I highly recommend her.

Alexandra Weddings's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind review, Lindsey! It was a pleasure getting to do your hair for the military ball. Hope you had a great time at the event!
  • Joy
    Joy S. Married on 05/13/2018

Top notch. Loved her.

We hired Alexandra Weddings to do my daughters wedding party. Top Notch. We were beyond impressed and felt pampered and beautiful. Laken was both personable and professional. Would recommend to anyone.
    Alex B. Married on 05/13/2018

Professional and Quality

Laken is a very talented hairstylist and make-up artist. I was most impressed with her professionalism during our wedding and she made my wife feel and look her best on our wedding day. Would highly recommend for price and peace of mind.
  • Maddy
    Maddy F. Married on 07/10/2017

Review of wedding updo

Laken was simply amazing! She really took the time to go over a few ideas I had floating around to create my perfect updo! She was also very professional and friendly which made the overall experience that much better. I would 100% recommend her to anyone looking for an amazing hairstylist!

Alexandra Weddings's reply:

Thank you so much Maddy! I loved being able to do your updo for Jessalyn's wedding! You were stunning. Thanks for choosing me to get you ready!
  • Hannah
    Hannah D. Married on 05/12/2017

Kind, professional, and timely!

Laken was very organized and handled all of us in a timely manner. She was professional and kind during the chaos of getting ready for a wedding! I would definitely recommend her!

Alexandra Weddings's reply:

Thank you so much for the review Hannah!! I loved being apart of your big day! ❤️❤️
  • Dawanna
    Dawanna S. Married on 09/02/2016

Exceptional service

She really knows how to capture your vision in her work. Laken really knows how to listen to your needs. She provides excellent service and is very efficient and professional. I couldn't have wished for better service.

Alexandra Weddings's reply:

Thank you so so much Dawanna! You're so sweet.
  • Brittany
    Brittany Married on 08/11/2016

Hair/Makeup

Laken is the most kind hearted person you will meet! Her hair styling skills whether it’s curling, straightening or doing a fancy updo are out of this world! Her makeup applications are wonderful she’s very gentle and takes her time to make sure you are looking your absolute best!

Alexandra Weddings's reply:

Thank you so much Brittany!! You're so sweet, thank you for the kind review!