Alexandra Wallace Reviews

44 | Santa Maria, CA

44 Reviews for Alexandra Wallace

Jen Clary · Getting married on 06/02/2021

YES! Book Alli for your wedding!!

As a wedding planner, I really want to work with and recommend other vendors who are at the top of their game. Alli was SO great to work with. She captured photos at a recent wedding that got picked up for a blog immediately because simply put the pics were too gorgeous to not share with the world!

Highly highly recommend Alli!!

Sent on 02/18/2020

A E · Getting married on 05/11/2021

A wonderful experience with Alexandra

Alexandra did an outstanding job with our photography both for our engagement shoot and wedding day. We couldn't be happier with how the photos turned out or with her communication along the way!

Sent on 02/18/2020
  • Patrick

Patrick Metcalf · Married on 02/22/2020

Best Photos!!!

We hired Alexandra to photograph us for our engagement, rehearsal dinner, and wedding. She was so easy to work with and her style is such that the photos capture the day in such a natural way, which is exactly what we were looking for. We absolutely LOVE our photos and had fun working with her. We HIGHLY recommend hiring Alexandra for your wedding!

Sent on 03/08/2020

Christal Kokaska · Married on 02/01/2020

Stunning photos that will last a lifetime

Ali was so wonderful to work with! She understood the mood of our day and captured all the genuine moments. She got our photos to us so quickly! The photos are STUNNING! HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

Sent on 03/20/2020
  • Jordan

Jordan Tufuga-Neel · Married on 09/28/2019

An easy choice!

We knew before our engagement that we would end up booking Alli as our photographer for our wedding. She was by far the easiest and most efficient vendor that we worked with. She has such an incredible eye for capturing those special moments that happen in just a millisecond. Alli gave us the perfect mix of direction and letting us pose as it came to us naturally. When she wasn’t directly in front of us snapping pictures, I actually forgot that she was there! But the photos prove that she was present for each and every moment that we now get to enjoy forever. :)
    The turnaround time on our photos is another thing worth mentioning. We still are in awe of how quickly we got them and it was so great. Alli made it such an awesome experience from start to finish!

Sent on 02/27/2020
  • Melissa

Melissa Brown · Married on 09/06/2019

Dream photos

I’ve had Alexandra take family photos a few times and I knew that when I got engaged I had to get her to be my photographer for my wedding.

I personally feel so awkward in front of the camera but Alli made me and everyone feel so comfortable.

Communication was super easy, always emailed/texted back right away. I LOVE our photos and was so grateful she was able to travel a few hours for us.

Sent on 10/11/2019

Mojola Epps · Married on 08/04/2019

Absolutely amazing

Alexandra was such a pleasure to work with. She was recommended by a gf and i am eternally grateful. Everything was taken with professional and care and it never felt like she was juggling us with other clients. She really made us feel like we were her #1 priority.

The package includes a engagement shoot and of course 8 hrs for the wedding day. All i hav to say was wow! When we got the photos back from the engagement shoot I freaked out i was so excited we picked her to do our wedding. She captured our happiness and our love wholeheartedly.

The wedding day was seamless as well. She was easy to trust and everything came out beautifully.

Sent on 02/28/2020

Marc Ocampo · Married on 08/02/2019

Amazing photos that will be timeless treasures

Alli was a joy to work with and was definitely one of the highlights of our wedding day. Her effortless skill shines thru every photo as she captures natural candid moments and make them shine. We were really impressed how quick Alli was able to deliver our photos edited and ready for us to share with all our loved ones.
    We highly recommend Alli to anyone looking for highly skilled photographer who has a great eye for art.

Sent on 10/03/2019
  • Chelsea

Chelsea Langone · Married on 07/27/2019

Incredible!

We were LUCKY enough to have chosen Alli & her amazing team to capture our special day, and boy did we make the PERFECT choice! She was so efficient, sweet, and we’re so grateful to have had her! The photos are truly a dream to look back at and re-live and we are SO excited to display them all over our home! Thank you again Alli, for making our wedding day that much more special!

Sent on 09/28/2019
  • Ariel

Ariel · Married on 07/20/2019

Alli is simply the BEST

My engagement and wedding photos are everything I dreamed of! I don’t normally love photos of myself but Alli made me feel so beautiful!! Everyone keeps talking about how my wedding photos look like they are from a magazine. Not only is Alli an amazing person and photographer, she went wayyy out of her way to travel to our wedding in Minnesota and within our budget! My fiancé and the wedding party appreciated how quick on the trigger she is and the photos are absolutely stunning! If I could give her 6 stars I would! 💖 Any Brie eWorld be lucky to have Alli as their wedding photographer!!

Sent on 09/28/2019
  • Derek

Derek Boeckelmann · Married on 06/29/2019

Cannot recommend enough!

My husband and I met Alexandra via recommendation from our wedding planner and I’m so thankful we did. She’s not only incredibly talented, but also a genuine and awesome person to be around. The rest of her team are equally talented and friendly. We used Alexandra for both our engagement shoot and our wedding - which were in polar opposite spaces (one in a bright garden and one was in a dark museum). She was able to adapt to both environments and take amazing photos in each. Before the shoots, I had anxiety because I often come across as awkward in photos. But Alexandra made me feel super comfortable and relaxed. We are so in love with the photos she and her team captured for us. They somehow exceeded our already high expectations. We cannot recommend Alexandra enough.

Sent on 09/30/2019
  • Christine

Christine Lavanne · Married on 05/25/2019

Beautiful Photos!

Alexandra was amazing! When looking for a photographer we wanted to make sure we found one that would capture every moment and detail of our big day and Alli did just that. We also loved her style- dreamy and romantic! We opted to skip out on a videographer but with how amazing our photos turned out we didn’t need a videographer. Ali was easy to work with and made sure she got everything photographed including those photos you as a bride, must have. She was super efficient taking photos too. We were so concerned about enjoying our day and didn’t want to spend hours taking photos. I made a list of family photos that we wanted for her and she called out names, we gathered, she snapped and moved on. This was great because we still got to enjoy our cocktail hour with our guests. Having a second shooter was also great to capture both the bride and groom getting ready and capturing candid moments throughout the day. The most amazing part... we got our photos 3 days after our wedding!!! That’s serious dedication! It took us 3 weeks to get 12 engagement photos- not an entire wedding album! Lol We loved Ali and want more photos done by her- if only we lived closer!! Would recommend to anyone and hope to have some more photos done by her. Now to figure out which ones to print!

Sent on 10/02/2019

Anelisse Long · Married on 05/10/2019

Such a smooth and amazing partnership!

Ali and team were such a joy to work with. From day one of reaching out to her, she was responsive and answered ALL of my questions. Once the big day came, Ali was professional, talented and fun to work with...she captured our day perfectly and we couldn't be more appreciative that we found her for our wedding!

Sent on 03/02/2020

shaun · Married on 04/20/2019

She's just magic

I don't know how she did it... Although we're both pretty camera shy, Alexandra managed to capture "us" and the pictures just look beautiful and natural. She went above and beyond to document those candid moments that really captured the joy of the whole day. During the planning process, it was clear she really listened to and understood what it is that we were expecting--playful, more documentary style with minimal "posed" shots. The day of, she was warm and provided guidance when we needed it, but also seamlessly transitioned to a fly on the wall. Once I saw our photos (which we received almost immediately, by the way) I couldn't stop smiling as I scrolled through them. We can't stop looking at them and saying things like, "I can't believe she got that shot," "I'm so glad she caught that moment" and "damn, we look gooooood." Even the portrait style pictures look beautiful. We're beyond pleased.

Sent on 05/06/2019
  • Vanessa

Vanessa Pulido · Married on 02/03/2019

Stop looking and book her!

I could not say enough positive things about our experience with Alexandra! We had the pleasure of having her take our engagement and wedding photos this past year. She made both of us feel extremely comfortable in front of the camera (a challenge), and was such a calming force amidst all the chaos at our rainy wedding. Our photos came out amazing, love her!

Sent on 11/04/2019

Alan Dana · Married on 01/27/2019

The Perfect Wedding Photograher!

We had an amazing experience working with Alexandra for our engagement and wedding photos. Alexandra was professional, on time and fun to work with. We didn't have experience working with professional photographers and didn't know what to expect. Our shoots never felt cheesy or staged, Alexandra helped make it natural and easy. Most importantly, the pictures are beautiful!

Sent on 10/02/2019

Ryann Stanger · Married on 10/20/2018

Fantastic Photographer!

Working with Alexandra was an absolute dream. She captured every moment we requested of her and then some. From beautiful landscape photos of the venue and the Palm Springs desert, to the intimate photos between my husband and I, to the reception shots of our friends and family as the sun was going down- each photo is so special to us.

Her turn around time was impeccable too! We were starting the second week of our honeymoon (we left the day after the wedding) and to our pleasant surprise, we got an email with a link to download our photos! Perfectly edited :)

We cannot wait to work with Alexandra again for our next big life event - and we recommend her through and through!

Sent on 02/28/2020

Kristina · Married on 10/06/2018

Dreamy Photos!!

I love Alexandra's work! Her images are so romantic and dreamy and I loved re-living my wedding day through her pictures. She is so sweet and very responsive. Book her! You will be so happy you did :)

Sent on 12/28/2018

Sarah Rabbon · Married on 09/03/2018

Gorgeous Wedding Photography!

Allie was the perfect photographer for our wedding! She was incredibly flexible even when we changed our schedule just days before our wedding. We did not meet Allie until the day of our wedding but she was so friendly and comfortable to be around. The thing we liked most about her services was that she was not intrusive in any way! I usually feel very uncomfortable posing for photos; She did not make us pose uncomfortably or unnaturally but she really just allowed us to be ourselves and captured us the way we are. We have been to weddings where the photographers were loud and a little distracting during someone’s ceremony or reception but Allie was great— If you want candid, beautiful, natural photos of your wedding, engagement, family, etc. and a flexible/relaxed person to work with— Allie is definitely the way to go!

Sent on 01/01/2019

Jenna · Married on 08/18/2018

Highly recommend!!

Alli is amazing to work with! I love every single photo that she took during our wedding adventure! My husband HATES taking photos and Alli made him feel comfortable and he was cooperative :)
    I constantly get complements on how beautiful my photos turned out! I highly recommend Alli as a photographer!

Sent on 12/28/2018

Sam · Married on 05/01/2018

Look no further for your wedding photographer- Alexandra is awesome. She totally understood our style, including our reluctance to take a bunch of typical wedding photos, and absolutely beautiful candid (and even some staged!) images. My family is really blown away as well and is sharing them with anyone who will look! She was super discreet during the wedding, most of the time we didn’t know she was there and were surprised to see the photos after! Also, Alexandra and her assistant were both fun, happy people so it was nice to be around them on our big day :) very highly recommend

Sent on 05/14/2018

Taylor · Married on 10/28/2017

Ali was such a pleasure to work with! It was like she wasn’t even there and she captured some truly magical moments! I would definitely recommend her to anyone who’s looking for a professional and talented photographer! She’s truly the best!

Sent on 11/06/2017

Elissa · Married on 10/07/2017

Alexandra's photography style is gorgeous and she is so easy and wonderful to work with. She accommodated our "requests", our crunched timeline and produced magical shots without being obtrusive in any way. I am so glad she shot our wedding and highly recommend her!

Sent on 11/06/2017

Patrick · Married on 09/30/2017

Alexandra was amazing and we couldn't be more happy with how both our wedding photos and engagement photos turned out. She made our day at Pepper Tree Ranch so special and we're thrilled to have her photos up in our new home! She was super responsive and helped us customize our locations to the vision we had our photos.

Sent on 09/18/2018

Geneva · Married on 09/08/2017

Book Alexandra ASAP! I couldn't recommend her more. I was already sold when I saw her portfolio and even more when she was able to work with my budget. She was quick to edit our photos and I couldn't have been happier with the turn out. Every photo was more beautiful than the next and she was so easy to work with day of and was such a joy to be around. I highly recommend Alexandra for your wedding photos!

Sent on 09/25/2017