Alexander Prezzano Reviews

Alexander Prezzano 1
Alexander Prezzano 2

Hannah Ackerman · Getting married on 11/05/2019

Alex is terrific!!

Alex was absolutely wonderful! We had a really difficult song we wanted played for our ceremony and Alex blew it out of the park. He was extremely responsive and put together a great trio to play at our cocktail hour as well. I can't thank him and the other musicians enough for the wonderful job they did. Alex was open to playing all different types of music and learned a few new songs for us as well! He is extremely talented and can play almost anything you'd like! We preferred more folk type music and he delivered. Thanks, Alex!!

Sent on 06/12/2019

Cristina Alicea · Married on 07/19/2019

Absolutely Perfect!

Alex was a pleasure to work with and his music was absolutely perfect! I requested 3 songs for my ceremony and then told him to play whatever else he liked and everyone was saying how beautiful it sounded!! He gave many song options to choose from and also said that he could learn any specific song as long as he was notified a few weeks ahead of time which was awesome!!

Sent on 08/13/2019

Kara & Andrew · Married on 06/29/2019

Amazing acoustic guitar player for our wedding!

Through out the entire process, Alex was a complete joy to work with. He is easy going, flexible, helpful, & so passionate! Alex is a complete professional and extremely talented. Can’t say enough great things about him & his music!

Sent on 07/03/2019
  • Jonny

Jonny Millar · Married on 05/17/2019

superb!! proper accousitc talent

cant recommend Alex highly enough, so easy going and helpful. played a great range of music and was more than flexible with our recommendations. also sourced us a great vocalist who blew our guests away!!

Sent on 06/10/2019

Christina Lindsey · Married on 05/04/2019

Highly recommended!

Alex was amazing to work with from the start! Professional, personable, reasonable pricing and was happy to discuss options with you, great recommendations, prompt responses and everything the day of my wedding went so smoothly. I trusted him with whatever he felt should be played during cocktail hour and he and our cellist really read the room. Many compliments were given on how lovely the ceremony music was and really added to the ambiance. Great during cocktail hour too! He also gives options for additional musicians if needed which we had and together they sounded beautiful! Highly recommended and hope to have more occasions I could hire him for!

Sent on 05/31/2019

Laura · Married on 07/01/2018

Working with Alex for my wedding was fun, easy, and one of the best decisions we made! He is professional and quick to respond to any questions you may have! We had him for our ceremony as well as cocktail hour, and people are still talking about how beautiful the music was! Highly recommend!! Thank you Alex so much for making our day so special!! :)

Sent on 09/20/2018

Carla · Married on 07/01/2018

My daughter had Alex play for her wedding in July of 2018. It was the hottest day of the summer and unfortunately very uncomfortable. Alex played as if the weather was gorgeous! I can not tell you how Happy we were with his performance! Working with him before the wedding was So Pleasant. He was open to all suggestions that my daughter and I had and he kept saying that he wanted us to have the most wonderful experience and he delivered! Our guest were overwhelmed by his presence! Alex was kind, respectful and so Amazing during the ceremony and cocktail hour! He played the most perfect songs and the setting with him playing made my daughter’s day Perfect!!! If you are looking for the Perfect omnience for your wedding, look no further!! Thank you Alex for giving this beautiful memory to my Daughter and her husband!!!

Sent on 09/26/2018

Julissa · Married on 05/27/2018

Alex provided ceremony music for our wedding. I was impressed by how extremely responsive Alex was from our very first communication. He was very affordable and offered to learn any song that we wanted to hear for no additional price.

Alex is an extremely talented musician. He was also very helpful in finding a vocalist that could sing the Ave Maria opera style. Most importantly, Alex is honest. When the singer came down with a cold 3 days prior to our wedding and would not be able to sing Ave Maria opera style any longer, he informed us and gave use the opportunity to opt out of the singer and receive a refund on our deposit, or have her sing Ave Maria regular. We were extremely grateful for his professionalism by giving us the heads up and not blind-sighting us the day of the wedding. We opted for having her singing the Ave Maria regular and it was wonderful!

Alex showed up timely, prepared with his equipment and delivered on everything we requested and he promised. Two thumbs up for Alex! I hope to see him at another event again. I would definitely hire him again.

Sent on 06/04/2018

James · Married on 05/12/2018

Always goes the extra mile- He's the best!

Alex was the best! He was always available for a phone call or an e mail, and worked with us to set the tone for our wedding exactly as we wanted it. He and another musician played an acoustic set during cocktail hour (they we’re great!) and then he played some great music with his DJ equipment for the second half of the evening. He was completely accommodating, followed our wishes, and most of all his incredible talent was evident when he played music.
    We especially appreciated the fact that he played the songs we wanted played, both during the acoustic set and later in the evening. I know Alex and his accompaniment had to learn some tunes in preparation for our wedding and we really appreciated them playing certain special songs for us. Alex also purchased certain equipment specifically for our wedding so that he could accommodate our venue. The fact the he seemed to always go the extra mile for us is the reason I would tell anyone considering Alex for your event to hire him!

Sent on 04/12/2019
  • Crystal

Crystal · Married on 03/30/2018

Alex was such a wonderful touch to my Spanish themed wedding. I had so many compliments about his music. He made is really easy to help pick songs since he sent a long list. He was at the venue early , set up and started with out me even directing him. I spoke to him right before the ceremony. He played flawlessly and beautifully. I forgot to have someone play my song from the computer on our way out! He instantly played a song and no one ever knew any different. Alex is such a wonderful guy in general. I highly recommend him for guitar for your wedding.

Sent on 04/07/2018

Debbie · Married on 11/25/2017

Alex, you helped make our wedding so beautiful and warm! We don't know where to start with a review... your outstanding and wide-ranging musical talent; your calm, fun and easy personality; your willingness to learn whatever song we hoped would make our wedding just right! When I sang my Elvis song to Debbie, your music was so easy to sing along with. You followed my tempo and improvisations as if we practiced for years. We really wanted our nephew and niece, Michael and Kate, to sing at our wedding and you graciously played guitar together with Michael while they sang. That was AMAZING!!!!! Your song suggestions for the bridal procession and ceremony were so spot on! You were the perfect complement for our day and we cannot thank you enough! We look forward to seeing you play out in a venue someday soon!s We highly recommend you!!
    - Debbie and Vito

Sent on 03/12/2018
    Alexander Prezzano 3
    Alexander Prezzano 4

Cheyne · Married on 09/24/2017

Alex was simply amazing. We found him not too long before the wedding and he immediately engaged with us to help us make our event special and very much “us”. He played instrumental guitar for roughly an hour before the wedding and then the processional as we walked down the aisle. We received many compliments on his work as well. Alex is professional, talented and responsive. I wouldn’t hesitate at all recommending him as a skilled musician for someone else’s special event.

Sent on 09/26/2017

Andrew · Married on 09/23/2017

Alex truly defines professionalism. He is not only an incredibly dedicated guitarist with a large musical repertoire, but he was quick to respond when we needed him and was even able to accommodate a venue change not far from our big day. He offers a large option of music ranging from classical pieces to The Beatles and Eric Clapton all of which he performs masterfully. We were incredibly lucky to have Alex play our ceremony music and if you are looking for an acoustic guitarist he is sure to contribute immensely to your big day.

Sent on 09/27/2017

Rebecca · Married on 09/01/2017

Deciding to have a guitarist at our wedding was a very last minute decision, and when we found Alex online we knew we had to book him straight away! Alex was so responsive to all of my emails and questions. We were travelling from Australia to New York for the wedding so I was so thankful for Alex's reassurance along the way! Alex is not only an extremely talented musician, he is professional, courteous and a pleasure to deal with. Thank you so so much again Alex! Rebecca & Michael

Sent on 09/03/2017

Kate · Married on 08/26/2017

Having Alex play at our ceremony and cocktail was nothing short of perfect. He was awesome at the ceremony it was a nice touch having him play rather than the typical organist. We were not there for cocktail hour but have received countless compliments on how good the guitarist was. We highly recommend Alex for your wedding or event.

-Mr & Mrs Soucy

Sent on 08/31/2017

Nadia · Married on 08/26/2017

Alex was a pleasure to work with and made our wedding day very special. He is polite and professional and all of our guests commented on how talented he was. I really don't think that it would have been possible for us to have hired a better musician for our event.

Sent on 09/05/2017

eyal · Married on 08/21/2017

such a pleasure working with you again on the birthday party yesterday. you talent and personality are perfect combination for an event.
    will use your services again for sure !

Sent on 08/22/2017

Victoria · Married on 08/19/2017

Alex did a great job. He really made our anniversary dinner special. Great music played and very accommodating.

Sent on 08/23/2017

Bishan · Married on 05/21/2017

Alex was extremely professional. Our wedding ceremony would not be as perfect without him. Thank you Alex for the great music! Our guests all love it!

Sent on 05/29/2017

Amiran · Married on 05/06/2017

Alex is amazing! He is professional, very organized, friendly, and very kind. He is very responsive on emails. He learned a new song for us to play it on our wedding. Everyone loved his presence and music during our ceremony. Would recommend to anyone!!!

Sent on 06/10/2017

Setareh · Married on 05/06/2017

Alex did an awesome job at our ceremony. He was always responsive (immediately) over email to any questions we had. We felt he really listened to all the song requests we made, and was willing to accommodate us. Our guests loved him! He's also extremely professional. Would recommend hiring him for your ceremony.

Sent on 05/20/2017
  • F

Faye · Married on 05/05/2017

I could not recommend Alex more. A good friend told me that it's important when choosing vendors for your wedding that you just feel a natural, genuine rapport—an inkling that you would want to be friends with the person or people providing a service on your special day. Even just over our initial contact via email, my (now husband!) and I knew that Alex was perfect for us, right away. Not only is he incredibly talented with a genuine love of music (you don't want someone who is just going through the motions and not really feeling the music), he's also extremely friendly, attentive, professional and kind. While he met all the traditional markers of an excellent person to work with for a wedding—responsiveness was immediate, he himself offered to learn new pieces that were special to us, his preparation was thorough, and more—he also went above and beyond in ways we couldn't have asked for. When our wedding ended up happening precisely during the moment of a flash flood, Alex was still there, playing for our guests, adding so much beauty and romance to the ambience in the midst of water that gradually rose inches above our feet, adding so much wonderful energy for us and our guests during our fun and rain-soaked celebration. :) In musicality, in personality, in everything, you can't do better than Alex!

Sent on 05/15/2017

Jen · Married on 04/29/2017

I highly recommend Alex for ceremony music. I didn't want an overly grand sound of a larger group of musicians and Alex's guitar playing set the exact tone I wanted. He's super responsive and really lovely to work with as well.

Sent on 05/10/2017

Rachel · Married on 02/15/2017

Alex was so sweet and very professional. He was perfect to start off our cocktail hour!

Sent on 02/24/2017

Jamlen · Married on 10/21/2016

I came across his services in one or two of the wedding planning websites and so happy I did. His website already has samples of his music (I was specifically looking for an acoustic guitarist to play in our ceremony), and I was instantly interested. We spoke on the phone a year before the wedding so he can get to know us, get a sense of what we envisioned, and generally start off our chemistry. Several weeks before the wedding, we met Alex in person and the energy just got better. He was professional, down to earth, and took an important interest in meeting his clients beforehand. Connecting with clients gives him a good sense of what the couple is like and their energy, which translates to the music he plays – and it was wonderful! Alex was open to our ideas and excited to be a part of the big day. After meeting with Alex, my husband and I definitely felt much more at ease knowing the ceremony music was in good hands. We CANNOT WAIT to see the video so we can hear how beautiful he played as guests came and as the procession started. Thank you, Alex!

Sent on 11/07/2016