Alexa Kay Events Reviews

31 | Keller, TX

31 Reviews for Alexa Kay Events

• Brooke

Brooke Jones · Getting married on 06/01/2021

100/10 reccomend alexa kay events!

Alexa was my day of coordinator, and as a fellow wedding planner(kind of) I was absolutely blown away at how much she helped me on the day of. She is so organized and fun to talk to. She really makes you feel like you are the only bride that matters, even though she is planning with many MANY brides. She is super quick to respond and has the best advice. You can definitely tell that she has a lot of experience. I really enjoyed working with her and having her be there on my special day to take away all of my stress.

Sent on 03/03/2020
  • Katie

Katie Mcgilvray · Getting married on 05/07/2021

Wedding Planner

Alexa is AMAZING!! I hired Alexa for my May 2020 wedding but unfortunately had to reschedule due to COVID. Alexa was already booked for my new date but told me her assistant would be there and she was just as FANTASTIC! Alexa answered any questions I had at any time through text, calls, & email! The day of her assistant was absolutely amazing and my mother and I were so pleased that we didn't have to worry or stress about anything on the day of my wedding!

Sent on 10/01/2020

Haley Crane · Getting married on 11/09/2020

Amazing planner and friend!

Alexa is hands down one of the kindest and most professional wedding planners I've ever worked with. As my day of coordinator, she put me at ease with her organized and calm attitude. Even though it rained up until 20 minutes before my ceremony, Alexa made it happen for me to have my ceremony outside. She is very responsive, easy to talk to and just a joy to be around. She took all the stress off of me, and I completely trusted her to make sure everything went smoothly. It was the best day of my life, and I'm so thankful Alexa was a part of making that happen!

Sent on 10/02/2020

Blair Conner · Married on 09/21/2020

The absolute best

Alexa is the best. I strongly encourage anyone to hire her. She was very experienced and easy to work with. If I can summarize her effort in one action, my wife was switching between her dancing shoes and high heel shoes for pictures and Alexa ran full speed to us to help get her shoes on. Amazing!

Sent on 10/05/2020

Mariah Thomas · Married on 06/20/2020

Month of Coordinator

My husband and I hired Alexa as a month of coordinator for our wedding and she was AMAZING! Leading up to the wedding, Alexa gave us advice to help us find other potential vendors and provided us with detailed information and planning sheets to assist with every last detail of wedding planning. On wedding day, she made sure everything went smoothly, so that we didn’t have to worry or stress about anything! Throughout the entire planning process, Alexa was flexible and responsive. She was also very understanding of my unpredictable work schedule in regards to setting up times for meetings. I would highly recommend Alexa to anyone in need of a wedding coordinator/planner! She’s approachable, relatable, and easy to talk with - All very important things when you’re looking for someone to step in and help with the most intimate day or your life!

Sent on 07/05/2020

Rachel Ciastko · Married on 06/06/2020

Professional, hardworking, talented!

I absolutely love working with Alexa. She is so easy to communicate with and I am always looking forward to working wedding's with her. She is by far the best wedding planner I know. She is constantly working her hardest for her clients and will never break under pressure. I’ve watched this girl get pulled in a million different directions and still execute the client’s wedding day beautifully. I highly highly recommend her!

Sent on 06/11/2020

Taylar Ogden · Married on 06/06/2020

Amazing service

As a young professional with a full plate, the thought of planning a wedding was quite daunting. Alexa took that anxiety and stress and turned it into an enjoyable and relaxing experience. I found in her an advisor, a stylist and a true professional. She gave me honest feedback and allowed me to play a hand in the things that were important to me. She took my wedding very personally and worked hard to create a special day for our family. I can't say enough about Alexa and her team. They are true professionals who care about their clients and more specifically about the quality of service they provide. I would highly recommend Alexa Kay Events to anyone thinking of hosting an event, especially a wedding. You will not regret a dime you spend on this woman.

Sent on 06/12/2020
  • Haley

Haley Kemp · Married on 01/11/2020

All star wedding coordinator!

Alexa was amazing. I was absolutely clueless on what went into planning a wedding and she was so helpful without being pushy or overbearing. She went above and beyond to make sure we felt comfortable with everything and pointed out so many little details we would have missed otherwise. The day of the wedding I could 100% relax because she took care of everything and I had ZERO cares besides marrying the man of my dreams. My family said the same thing; they were able to enjoy the day because she handled everything!

Sent on 02/05/2020
  • Kelsey

Kelsey M. · Married on 12/31/2019

The best of the best!

What can we say? Alexa is the best of the best! Not only does she have all the traits you want in a wedding coordinator (organized, creative, efficient, trustworthy), she has an amazing energy and personality, and is someone you WANT to be there with you on your big day and throughout the planning process. Alexa never tired of my constant texts and emails, and helped every problem we encountered throughout the planning process seem like no big deal. On our wedding day I fully trusted her to make sure everything ran smoothly, and she did not disappoint. She is what I will miss most about wedding planning!

Sent on 01/27/2020
  • aseaoflove

Huyen · Married on 11/16/2019

Excellent Day-of Wedding Coordinator!!

If you are looking for a wedding planner, look no further than Alexa. We hired Alexa as our day-of-coordinator, but I believe she would have gone above and beyond if she was our overall planner too.

I remember reaching out to her early on during our wedding planning process, she was very responsive and friendly. She provided me in detail the services she would be providing, how she stays in communication with her client, breaking down the process of the rehearsal and the actual big day. She covered every possible question I had and more. I was so impressed I booked with Alexa that week.

During the next handful of months, we kept in contact, Alexa even reached out a handful of times to see how everything was going. When I needed some direction/vendor recommendation, she always responded quickly and was happy to help even though we had only booked her for our day-of service. Out of all my vendors, she was absolutely easiest to get in touch with and that says a lot about a person/wedding planner.

When the time came closer, about 2 months out, Alexa and I connected more frequently, to plan out the day-of schedule, to handing off the vendor list to her so that she can start coordinating and manage it for me, all the way up to the wedding day. I didn’t have to worry for the month or two before the big day with keeping up with the vendors, Alexa was able to field a lot of that and manage it for us. I was never worried about the progress/status of what was going on, I felt like she was on top of it the entire time. We even did a walk through weeks before the big day to make sure all the details were right.

On our wedding day, Alexa was at the reception working hard to help the vendors and support in setting up. When my husband and I walked into the venue, we were floored at how well everything was executed. Granted, we gave specific instructions (lol) BUT she was able to capture that attention to detail at the highest standard I expected from a day-of coordinator to be, and she exceeded that. We had multiple comments from family and friends on how well/smooth our wedding was, and could not thank Alexa enough for making that happen in the background.

If you want a day-of coordinator that will be there for you, meet your standards at how your wedding should be, keep the process open and stress free, while having the most friendliest attitude, then reach out to Alexa. She will be the best investment you will make for your wedding!

Sent on 03/23/2020
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 10/19/2019

The Most Amazing Wedding Planner

Where do I start, Alexa was amazing and she was the best decision I made when it comes to what is needed when planning a wedding. I hired her as my day of planner and she went above and beyond these duties. She helped me when vendors dropped out and she made the process of the wedding day stress free and absolutely perfect. She is an absolute dream to work with and make sure that you as the bride are taken care of. Thank you Alexa for making my wedding day perfect and amazing.

Sent on 10/24/2019
  • Tori

Tori Holland · Married on 10/19/2019

My wedding was a dream, thanks to Alexa!

Alexa is awesome!!! I would give her more than 5 stars if I could! She did month-of/day-of planning for my wedding in November 2019 and truly went above and beyond in all ways. She was very responsive to all of my questions throughout the process (even before the official month-of date) and helped to make our wedding month/day as stress free as possible. On the day of my wedding, I literally didn't have a single worry about whether or not things would go smoothly because I knew Alexa was on it and had my best interest in mind no matter what. My wedding day was fantastic and went off without a hitch, thanks to her!! She's a total gem!!

Sent on 04/19/2020
  • Tim

Tim Moore · Married on 10/13/2019

She thinks of everything!

She seems to think of everything that we overlook! Soo happy we hired her!

Sent on 07/24/2019
  • Kat

Katherine · Married on 10/13/2019

Best wedding decision, ever.

Where do I even begin? I honestly cannot thank Alexa enough for all the hard work, long hours, and crazy requests by the stressed-out bride! My wedding day was perfect; someone commented that it looked like it was straight out of a magazine. And it’s all because of Alexa. Her attention to detail and attentiveness to us and our needs made everything easy. At the drop of a hat she would send herself running (now I know how she stays so thin!) to get us anything we needed. I was blown away by her dedication and I feel incredibly thankful and blessed that we got as lucky as we did with her. Best wedding decision, hands down! Thank you, Alexa, from the bottom of our hearts.

Sent on 10/16/2019

Micaela Benedetti · Married on 10/11/2019

The Best in the Business

Stop what you're doing right now and hire Alexa! I was one of those Type A brides who thought I could do everything myself and to this day, the best decision I made was working with Alexa. I hired her as my day-of coordinator and she went above and beyond months in advance to make sure I had everything I needed and answered my million questions - at all hours of the day and night. She helped bring my vision to life and kept the day running smoothly, working seamlessly with vendors while also making sure I had everything I needed. Not only is she organized, but she's a calming force that you must have by your side. Absolutely will never be able to recommend her enough!

Sent on 02/20/2020
  • Shelby

Shelby Renda · Married on 10/05/2019

Hire Alexa if you want a stress free wedding!!

Alexa was our day of coordinator for our wedding 2 weeks ago! And she was such a blessing! Both of my sisters have gotten married before me and I learned from their mistakes 😉. They did everything themselves the morning of the wedding! They barely had time to get ready. And then they relied on the rest of the family for clean up after they left. I stress very easily and did not want that pressure or to put it on my family. Alexa was very helpful from the start of hiring her! The day of the wedding was stress free and ran perfectly because of her! My sisters even mentioned to me after the wedding that Alexa went to them with a few mishaps at the wedding so I wouldn’t stress. I would recommend anyone and everyone to hire Alexa!

Sent on 10/21/2019

Ally Zavala · Married on 09/27/2019

Best decision!!

Truly the best decision we made was to have Alexa as our wedding coordinator! It allowed myself and my family to enjoy such a momentous occasion and not worry about all the inevitable last minute issues that arise when planning such a big event. Weddings are so stressful and having a wedding coordinator as professional and reliable as Alexa actually let me relish in all the festivities of that day!

Sent on 11/10/2019

Bree Manning · Married on 08/03/2019

Stress Free Wedding Experience

Alexa did such an amazing job! The wedding I had always pictured was beautiful, simple, and stress free for all of the family involved. Alexa made that dream come true! My family kept saying how easy it was and how they were just able to enjoy the moments. The day of my wedding I didn’t have to worry about anything! It was so relaxing, which I feel is a hard thing to come by in the wedding world. Alexa would answer my texts no matter the time of day and was such a huge blessing to making my dream a reality! I would highly recommend Alexa for a stress free, joyful wedding experience.

Sent on 08/25/2019

Kristina · Married on 07/13/2019

Alexa was SO helpful!

Honestly I don’t know what I would’ve done without Alexa. She is so personable and on top of everything - VERY proactive! I loved getting to know her through this process and have all of her expertise while going through the growing pains of wedding planning!

Sent on 08/05/2019
  • holly

holly · Married on 06/22/2019

Day of Wedding Coordination

Alexa was EXACTLY what I had hoped for when hiring a Day of Wedding Coordinator!! She came prepared to accomplish what we discussed and executed perfectly! Anyone who came to me with a question on our wedding day, I simply said "Go ask Alexa!"
    She started in the morning by setting up the entire reception hall and all the place settings by herself, coordinated all the vendors and their arrivals, and kept all things moving throughout the evening.
    I wanted to feel like I was a guest versus a host at our wedding and thanks to Alexa, I did not feel any of the pressures associated with throwing a huge weekend-long celebration!
    I highly recommend Alexa--Do yourself a favor!!!

Sent on 07/08/2019

Paige Koester · Married on 06/15/2019

Sweetest coordinator!!

Words really can’t say how AMAZING Alexa is!! She was so thoughtful, helpful, and organized. She thought of everything and worked tirelessly to make sure our day went without any issues. She was so kind, caring, and sweet. We could not imagine our big day without her help!! Highly highly recommend!!!

Sent on 06/28/2019

Michelle · Married on 04/06/2019

Best decision for my wedding and sanity

She was my best wedding decision besides saying yes to marrying my now husband. I was planning and decorating much of the wedding myself. All the intricate detail was in my head and I was stressed out to the max. I decided about two months before the wedding to look for a wedding planner and was so lucky to have found Alexa! She was so sweet, organized and available. She text and called as much as I needed. The week of the wedding I had family in and was preoccupied with them, she text every day to make sure I didn’t need anything and to see what she could help with.

Now the wedding day. I didn’t have to worry about anything at all. She handled it all, even my little anxieties throughout the day. She fielded my vendors and family and friends. Alexa brought her husband to help - he was the nicest man! And the two of them were busy being hard workers.

The best things were 1) they made sure Joel and I ate - basically pulled us to the table to make sure we sat down and had our meal. 2) every time my husband or I had a panic or needed something one of them popped up and helped! It was incredible.

I can’t say enough about her! But definitely hire her!

Sent on 04/24/2019

Brooke · Married on 01/20/2019

Winter wedding

Alexa was AMAZING to work with. Every time we met up she would make me think of little details I never would have thought of without her. The day of the event , she made my vision come to life! It was beautiful!! My wedding would not have been so amazing without her. She is kind and professional, and I felt she worked very well with all the vendors!! I highly highly recommend Alexa. From the moment you meet her you can tell she has a passion for what she does!!

Sent on 02/26/2019
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth · Married on 12/07/2018

Alexa made the whole wedding day beautiful and flow seamlessly!

Alexa made our wedding day so beautiful, stress-free, and fun! I don't know how we would have done it without her. Although she was just in charge of "day-of" coordination, she went above and beyond what I expected of just a day-of coordinator. She is so organized, especially when I was not. She handled everything seamlessly. My biggest concern was making sure that the day-of activities and coordination would fall on my mom. MOH, or myself because the last thing you want to worry about is where someone is supposed to walk in. No one had to worry about a thing with Alexa there. If you are on the fence about hiring a coordinator, don't wait anymore. Alexa is who you need to hire.

Sent on 12/30/2018

Senia · Married on 07/29/2018

Alexa was super helpful in making my experience perfectly catered to my needs. I used her for a month of/day of coordinator and she was super helpful in helping me build my day of schedule and bringing things to my attention that I would not have thought of otherwise! I was always someone who thought I could handle coordinating my wedding on my own but I was really wrong in this and appreciated having someone to run everything and make everything go smooth the day of the wedding! Alexa was professional, kind and made my day special by taking care of everything so that I could relax and enjoy every bit of my wedding day.

Sent on 09/25/2018