Alexa Kay Events Reviews

Alexa Kay Events 6
Alexa Kay Events 7
  • Tim

Tim Moore · Getting married on 10/13/2019

She thinks of everything!

She seems to think of everything that we overlook! Soo happy we hired her!

Sent on 07/24/2019

Bree Manning · Married on 08/03/2019

Stress Free Wedding Experience

Alexa did such an amazing job! The wedding I had always pictured was beautiful, simple, and stress free for all of the family involved. Alexa made that dream come true! My family kept saying how easy it was and how they were just able to enjoy the moments. The day of my wedding I didn’t have to worry about anything! It was so relaxing, which I feel is a hard thing to come by in the wedding world. Alexa would answer my texts no matter the time of day and was such a huge blessing to making my dream a reality! I would highly recommend Alexa for a stress free, joyful wedding experience.

Sent on 08/25/2019

Kristina · Married on 07/13/2019

Alexa was SO helpful!

Honestly I don’t know what I would’ve done without Alexa. She is so personable and on top of everything - VERY proactive! I loved getting to know her through this process and have all of her expertise while going through the growing pains of wedding planning!

Sent on 08/05/2019
  • holly

holly · Married on 06/22/2019

Day of Wedding Coordination

Alexa was EXACTLY what I had hoped for when hiring a Day of Wedding Coordinator!! She came prepared to accomplish what we discussed and executed perfectly! Anyone who came to me with a question on our wedding day, I simply said "Go ask Alexa!"
    She started in the morning by setting up the entire reception hall and all the place settings by herself, coordinated all the vendors and their arrivals, and kept all things moving throughout the evening.
    I wanted to feel like I was a guest versus a host at our wedding and thanks to Alexa, I did not feel any of the pressures associated with throwing a huge weekend-long celebration!
    I highly recommend Alexa--Do yourself a favor!!!

Sent on 07/08/2019
    Alexa Kay Events 8
    Alexa Kay Events 9

Paige Koester · Married on 06/15/2019

Sweetest coordinator!!

Words really can’t say how AMAZING Alexa is!! She was so thoughtful, helpful, and organized. She thought of everything and worked tirelessly to make sure our day went without any issues. She was so kind, caring, and sweet. We could not imagine our big day without her help!! Highly highly recommend!!!

Sent on 06/28/2019

Michelle · Married on 04/06/2019

Best decision for my wedding and sanity

She was my best wedding decision besides saying yes to marrying my now husband. I was planning and decorating much of the wedding myself. All the intricate detail was in my head and I was stressed out to the max. I decided about two months before the wedding to look for a wedding planner and was so lucky to have found Alexa! She was so sweet, organized and available. She text and called as much as I needed. The week of the wedding I had family in and was preoccupied with them, she text every day to make sure I didn’t need anything and to see what she could help with.

Now the wedding day. I didn’t have to worry about anything at all. She handled it all, even my little anxieties throughout the day. She fielded my vendors and family and friends. Alexa brought her husband to help - he was the nicest man! And the two of them were busy being hard workers.

The best things were 1) they made sure Joel and I ate - basically pulled us to the table to make sure we sat down and had our meal. 2) every time my husband or I had a panic or needed something one of them popped up and helped! It was incredible.

I can’t say enough about her! But definitely hire her!

Sent on 04/24/2019

Brooke · Married on 01/20/2019

Winter wedding

Alexa was AMAZING to work with. Every time we met up she would make me think of little details I never would have thought of without her. The day of the event , she made my vision come to life! It was beautiful!! My wedding would not have been so amazing without her. She is kind and professional, and I felt she worked very well with all the vendors!! I highly highly recommend Alexa. From the moment you meet her you can tell she has a passion for what she does!!

Sent on 02/26/2019
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth · Married on 12/07/2018

Alexa made the whole wedding day beautiful and flow seamlessly!

Alexa made our wedding day so beautiful, stress-free, and fun! I don't know how we would have done it without her. Although she was just in charge of "day-of" coordination, she went above and beyond what I expected of just a day-of coordinator. She is so organized, especially when I was not. She handled everything seamlessly. My biggest concern was making sure that the day-of activities and coordination would fall on my mom. MOH, or myself because the last thing you want to worry about is where someone is supposed to walk in. No one had to worry about a thing with Alexa there. If you are on the fence about hiring a coordinator, don't wait anymore. Alexa is who you need to hire.

Sent on 12/30/2018
    Alexa Kay Events 14
    Alexa Kay Events 15
    Alexa Kay Events 16

Senia · Married on 07/29/2018

Alexa was super helpful in making my experience perfectly catered to my needs. I used her for a month of/day of coordinator and she was super helpful in helping me build my day of schedule and bringing things to my attention that I would not have thought of otherwise! I was always someone who thought I could handle coordinating my wedding on my own but I was really wrong in this and appreciated having someone to run everything and make everything go smooth the day of the wedding! Alexa was professional, kind and made my day special by taking care of everything so that I could relax and enjoy every bit of my wedding day.

Sent on 09/25/2018

Brooke · Married on 05/02/2017

Alexa did an AMAZING job. I was a little nervous planning a wedding in 6 months so I reached out to her for help and was extremely pleased. She hit the ground running from day one and took all the stress off me and my fiance so we were able to enjoy being engaged and plan our honeymoon. I would highly recommend her for any wedding it was well worth it.

Sent on 03/23/2018

Kellie McMahan · Married on 07/26/2019

You can trust Alexa on your biggest day.

When we decided to get married in Dallas, I knew I would be taking on a lot considering my mom, sister/MOH and bridesmaids live elsewhere. My (then) fiance was willing to help when needed, but I did most of the heavy lifting myself. And given that I hadn't planned a wedding before and hadn't been involved in the planning of anyone else's weddings, I knew this was a huge task and that I would need help.... enter Alexa. When I spoke with and met Alexa, I knew she would be the perfect fit. She is organized, was excited to hear about my planning experience and was so sweet. I hired her as my month-of coordinator and she was responsive at all times of the day. She attended a few vendor meetings with our venue and DJ and was there to offer her opinion and expertise when needed. She provided vendor recommendations, checked in periodically and provided thorough questionnaires to capture all the details/my vision for my wedding day. On the day of the wedding, I appreciated that she was available for unlimited hours, that she would be the first vendor at the venue to help guide set-up and handle any questions or issues for me. She helped calm my nerves and coordinated with my sister and parents for surprises they had in store. The day ran so smoothly and I credit it all to her! I did not have to worry about a thing!

Sent on 08/25/2019