61 Reviews for Alex-Video Productions

Multi. Locations (1)
Raw Footage (1)
Digital Download (1)
60 Alex-Video Productions Reviews

Alex is very professional and fast to respond. I reserarched him and I saw his works and ratings and we are amazed. We met him at the wedding and he is very nice and quietly doing his job! We love how fast he responds on emails and everything. Thank you Alex for doing the videography, we love the highlights! Can't wait to see the video!

Profile Picture Lotess Marie, 12/1/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Videography

Very helpful! Did everything we asked, professional!

Profile Picture Colleen, 11/25/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography
Services Used: Cinematic, Documentary, Full Feature Video, Highlight Video, DVD, Ceremony, Reception

Thank you so much Alex!you did a very awesome job! We love our video highlights...our family and friends adore the video! Alex is so professional and listens to suggestions.....Gracias Alex!

Profile Picture Eileen, 7/23/17, 4 Reviews
Services Used: DVD

Adding videographer was not something I originally considered to be a priority but after seeing my wedding video from Alex, I'm so glad I did. From the very beginning, Alex was extremely professional and considerate. He showed up early to my venue the morning of and worked in conjugation with my photographer on the lighting and the shots. He was accommodating for what I wanted in the video as well as incorporating things I didn't even know I wanted. Shortly after my honeymoon, I got my highlights video that brought literal tears to my eyes as it was so wonderfully put together.

Many videographers charge a steep fee for their services. I found Alex's prices to be very reasonable and an excellent value for the high quality product I received. I'm so pleased to have a way to relive such a special day in my life. I would recommend Alex to anyone looking for a videographer for your wedding, you will not be disappointed.

Profile Picture Monica , 10/1/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Full Feature Video, Highlight Video, Short Form, Storytelling, Traditional, DVD, Digital Download, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception

Alex was over the top! He was early and eager to document each part of our big day. He was professional, creative, honest, and confident. It was obvious that he was experienced and was interested in creating the best version of our big day each time we watch his video. He was quick to produce a high quality video that we are very happy with. I would recommend Alex, thank you for you're work!

Profile Picture Anna, 9/23/17, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Documentary, Traditional, Ceremony, Reception, DVD

Alex was a God sent, he is very accommodating, professional, and just overall awesome. We are so happy we chose him and I would recommend hi to anyone. For any major life events he will definitely be my go to!!

Profile Picture Lyz, 7/28/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Blu-Ray, DVD, Ceremony, Reception, Full Feature Video, Highlight Video, Cinematic, Short Form, Traditional

Alex was sure to be patient with all the details. I contracted him, as the mother of the bride because the wedding couple didn't think they needed a video. The first thing my daughter said after just seeing the highlights was, "Thank you for insisting on a video, we love it!" The end result captured all the magical moments on the big day. Well done!

Profile Picture Laura, 7/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography
Services Used: Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Full Feature Video, Highlight Video, One Event/Day, Traditional, Blu-Ray, DVD

Alex was amazing! He responded quickly to all of our questions before and after our wedding. He also had a fast turn around time for the final video. Alex did a wonderful job capturing all of the special moments of our wedding! We are so pleased that we picked Alex Video Productions!

Profile Picture Tiffany, 7/8/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, DVD

Alex filmed my engagement ceremony at Pier 5 Hotel in Baltimore MD several weeks ago. We were on a tight budget and the prices that Alex offered could not be beaten by any other companies in the area. He was extremely quick to respond to emails, flexible with adding and removing stuff on the contract and even called the week before to make sure we were all on the same page. I was extremely surprised how amazing the quality of the video is! I would highly recommend him to anyone!

Profile Picture User5133391, Recently Married, 3 Reviews
Category: Videography

We really enjoyed working with Alex. He was focused and committed throughout the process, and made sure to deliver great results. Also, he is extremely responsive - never a problem getting a hold of him.

Profile Picture Jake, 6/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Alex was an amazing videographer, he went above and beyond. From being there early, to taking extra photographs, to capturing every moment through the entire wedding. We could not be happier. He wasn't over priced and was very easy to talk to. If I was to do my wedding again, I would hire him a second time. The video came out beautifully and we are just so happy with the outcome.

Profile Picture Lacey, 5/28/17, 9 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Blu-Ray, DVD, Add'l Hours, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, One Event/Day, Slideshow, Cinematic, Documentary, Storytelling, Traditional, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception

Alex was exactly what we were looking for in a videotographer. He isn't afraid to get right in the middle of the action to capture any given moment. We are so so glad to have hired Alex to video our wedding.

Profile Picture William, 5/27/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Alex was a big help with the wedding. He did an outstanding job putting my wedding video together and making it a long life dream of memories. He made it easy to work with which I really like, and understanding. My husband and I highly recommend Alex! ??????

Profile Picture Amanda, 5/20/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

I am so impressed with Alex! He created the most beautiful video of our Wedding Day, capturing every perfect moment! Everyone loved our Highlights Video. Alex very responsive, easy-going and produces high quality work. I highly recommend Alex Video Productions!

Profile Picture Joanie, 4/22/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Documentary, Traditional, DVD, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, One Event/Day, Slideshow

Alex was very responsive to calls and messages. Very nice and professional. He was on time to the venue and alert. Very attentive as well.

Profile Picture Sasha, 4/21/17, 8 Reviews
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception

Alex did a great job on our wedding day. The DVDs we received are amazing! He also provided extra service with no additional charge.
I have interviewed many videographers, and Alex's quote and service is very reasonable and competitive. Strongly recommend!

Profile Picture Li, 3/12/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Videography

HE IS A COMPASSIONATE PROFESSIONAL, WHO LISTENS AND RENDERS WHAT YOU WANT, AND IS VERY COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL.

Profile Picture ROY, 1/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

Alex was really easy to work with. He called me a few days before to go over the logistics of our wedding, which was very helpful. He did a great job capturing our wedding, and we were able to have access to the online highlight video within a week or so. We had the DVD soon after and love it! Having memories from our wedding day that photos and our memories can't capture is awesome. I'm so glad that we decided to get a videographer, and even happier that Alex did such a great job. We highly recommend!

Profile Picture Christina, 11/12/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: DVD, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, One Event/Day, Raw Footage, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Traditional

I highly recommend Alex-Video Productions!

Alex was amazing to work with. He was friendly and professional. He made our video special- it was everything we wanted and more! It was exciting to relive our wedding day.

Profile Picture Amanda, 10/29/16, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Alex is highly professional and makes sure he gets the job completed. When I spoke with him on the phone before the wedding, he was very precise with his details and it made me feel very confident that I was going to have an outstanding videographer for my wedding! 3 weeks after the wedding he sent me a 3 minute clip of the wedding and It was the absolute best. By the 4th week after my wedding, I received my video from the wedding and It was so beautiful. There were a few parts in the actual wedding where music would stop in an awkward spot but with the editing on the video by Alex, the video was absolutely perfect! I cried more watching the video than at the actual wedding!!! I highly recommend Alex to be your Videographer - You will NOT be disappointed!

Profile Picture Susie, 10/8/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Videography

Alex is a consummate professional. He did an incredible job capturing our special day without being overly intrusive. We love the final products (DVD/Blu Rays) - He really captured our day. THANK YOU ALEX!

Profile Picture Keith, 8/16/15, 1 Review
Category: Videography

My husband and I are so happy that we decided to go with the entertainment company that Alex was with. Alex did a very good job with our video and we liked that he showed us a preview of a few highlights of our special day. We also liked the fact that he called us in advance to ask if we had any special instructions for our day that we wanted him to do. Overall, we would recommend Alex to others and would use his services again if we needed a videographer for another event.

Thanks again Alex for you assistance in helping make our special day a memorable one!

Aisha & Lamont

Profile Picture Aisha, 8/8/15, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Alex was very professional and he listened to all our needs, and his professionalism was phenomenal. After the wedding we received our wedding video within less than a week and he captured the day perfectly. He sent us the highlights before we were back from our honeymoon and integrated the music that we chose seamlessly. I would recommend him to all my friends and family, he did awesome job!!!! we are so happy to work with him and our wedding was stress free, all we had to do was focus on our special day

Profile Picture Hermon, 7/12/15, 7 Reviews
Category: Videography

Alex did an fantastic job on our wedding video!

He was very professional and easy to work with. The turnaround time of getting the finished project back was super quick, but more importantly, the quality of the work was fabulous. I highly recommend Alex for your wedding videography!

Profile Picture User6075067, 2+ years ago, 1 Review