Alex Video Productions Reviews

81 Reviews for Alex Video Productions

• Lola

Lola Ajilore · Getting married on 10/09/2021

Book Alex, he is amazing

If you want a amazing, professional, quality videographer without the hefty price tag, you need to book Alex asap.

Sent on 11/07/2019
  • Laura

Laura · Married on 09/12/2020

Attention to Detail

Alex was available to help us out last minute and was willing to accommodate our requests. Our highlights video and wedding video are better then anything we could have imagined. Thank you so much for capturing moments that we will cherish for a lifetime! We love and appreciate the attention to detail you put into your work.

Sent on 09/27/2020

Adam Kern · Married on 08/23/2020

Amazing Wedding Video!

Alex was incredible!! The video perfectly captured our special day; we were very impressed with the quality. Alex and his partner were amazing to work with on our wedding day. They captured everything perfectly and we were pleased with the end result. We highly recommend Alex Video Productions!

Sent on 12/27/2020

Elizabeth · Married on 06/27/2020

Great Videography Services

Alex was very professional and easy to work with. He showed up early on our wedding day and made sure to capture all of the big and small moments. We received the videos back from Alex quickly and they perfectly captured our day. I highly recommend Alex to anyone looking for videography services.

Sent on 07/19/2020
  • Laurel

Laurel · Married on 10/04/2019

Works hard to get all the angles and shots you want

Alex was a pleasure to work with. He filmed our first look, ceremony, and reception. He covered all the bases and made sure every angle was covered. He put together several beautiful DVD sets for us and our parents too. The video turned out wonderful. Alex is a very kind man and very responsive. I recieved my video very quickly after the wedding as well. I would definitely choose him again!

Sent on 12/22/2019
  • Maria

Maria · Married on 09/28/2019

Excellent Videography

Picking a videographer was a last minute decision for us, but I'm so glad we did! My mother found Alex Video Productions for us and I couldn't be happier with the products and services that were offered. He was responsive, made follow ups and even worked with my DJ who had a drone for the event and included their drone footage into our video! On top of everthing else, Alex was willing to make a couple edits to the video where I knew I had a wardrobe malfunction, which meant a lot to me. The highlights video came quickly, and the DVD's shortly thereafter. Alex's customer service went above and beyond for us. Highly recommended!

Sent on 10/24/2019
  • Anna

Anna · Married on 09/01/2019

Phenomenal!

Alex was professional, courteous, and a joy to work with. He captured all of the important components of our wedding day and pieced them together beautifully into a short highlight video and a longer video for us to enjoy. The turnaround time between our wedding and when we received the video was very short. Alex is amazing!

Sent on 09/23/2019

Jamie · Married on 05/05/2019

Fantastic!

Alex was a pleasure to work with. He showed up early to make sure he got shots of the venue before we all started arriving. He made sure he captured all the elements of our special day from my dress and shoes, to the flowers, table arrangements guest book...just everything. It was wonderful to see all of those things that we didn't get to see on the wedding day as it went buy so fast. We were thrilled to watch the video when we received it. Alex communicated with us over the entire process and everything was delivered in the time promised. He even threw in the still pictures he took - which was a nice touch as some were different than our photographer's. We would recommend Alex to anyone looking for a videographer in the area.

Sent on 06/01/2019

D & M · Married on 04/27/2019

Amazing video!

We found Alex through an entertainment company, and he was very pleasant to work with. Our video turned out absolutely AMAZING and I am so glad we decided to have video coverage!! Alex had a highlight clip ready for us the week we returned from our honeymoon, and we received our full video shortly after that!! Alex is a professional and you will not be disappointed with his work!

Sent on 06/17/2019

Alex Video Productions's reply:

Darah & Mike,
    You are an amazing couple! It was a pleasure to be your wedding videographer. and be a part of your incredible wedding and reception. I wish you all the best in your life!!!

Myname · Married on 04/05/2019

Very wonderful experience

He is very professional with a great quality service and he's considerate and quite flexible. I will use him again and again. He covered my wedding and my daughter's birthday.I will definitely recommend

Sent on 05/04/2019

Amita · Married on 09/08/2018

Alex is incredibly humble and skilled at what he does. Our wedding video was absolutely beautiful and well put together. He included all of my family members and really brought the memory of the event back to life! He is just so easy to work with as well. I highly recommend him.

Sent on 10/10/2018

Allison · Married on 09/01/2018

Alex was our videographer for our wedding September 1st 2018. He was very flexible and knew exactly what to do. His main priority was us being happy and made sure that he captured every beautiful moment of our special day. He even sent our wedding highlight video / sneak peak to us a little more than a week after our wedding! He was so professional and kept up with us the entire time! He was a pleasure to work with and I would highly recommend his services to anyone.

Sent on 09/10/2018

Loydel · Married on 08/03/2018

Alex was a wonderful videographer and very easy to work with. He knows his craft very well and is able to offer great advice but does not do so in a pushy manner. He blends into the crowd and was able to capture so much more than I anticipated. Additionally he had our highlight reel ready within a week of the wedding. I would definitely recommend him.

Sent on 08/10/2018

Kelechi · Married on 07/01/2018

Amazing service for such price. Alex was in time, did his work with ease. He is also a nice guy and very patient. He did a wonderful job, i have no regrets and I will recommend him.

Sent on 07/04/2018

Cori · Married on 05/12/2018

Alex was very professional and captured all of the little details of our wedding. I’m so happy we went with him, our wedding was last weekend and we already have our video! He captured it all and I am so happy we have it on dvd to cherish forever.

Sent on 05/22/2018

Marlin · Married on 03/16/2018

Mr Alex was absolutely amazing. He was very organized and professional. The turn around time was phenomenal. I highly recommend him. I honestly have no complaints. All around great guy!!

Sent on 04/09/2018

Lotess Marie · Married on 12/01/2017

Alex is very professional and fast to respond. I reserarched him and I saw his works and ratings and we are amazed. We met him at the wedding and he is very nice and quietly doing his job! We love how fast he responds on emails and everything. Thank you Alex for doing the videography, we love the highlights! Can't wait to see the video!

Sent on 12/19/2017

Colleen · Married on 11/25/2017

Very helpful! Did everything we asked, professional!

Sent on 12/23/2017

Jacqueline · Married on 11/04/2017

If you are looking for an AMAZING videographer, you have found him. Alex's work is absolutely wonderful!! Video quality was very important to us and when we saw our video, we felt like we were watching a movie. It was perfect. Alex is also very patient and pleasant to work with. I would recommend him to anybody. Also, his prices are reasonable. Honestly, he could charge way more for his amazing work.

Sent on 04/21/2018

Amanda · Married on 10/06/2017

Alex did an amazing job with our wedding. He was the first vendor we met and signed with. Our wedding video looks amazing, and I loved being able to get the raw footage for not too much more. His pricing was the best we found for the time we wanted, and the quality was great. He even takes still photos, so we got to add some extra photos that were some angles our photographer did not get. Everything was captured clearly and let me relive the day. The final product was great, and we were able to add in a slideshow of our honeymoon. It's really nice to have that and the highlights video to just watch to remember a day where a lot of the little details are lost in the midst of everything else going on.

Sent on 06/20/2018

Monica · Married on 10/01/2017

Adding videographer was not something I originally considered to be a priority but after seeing my wedding video from Alex, I'm so glad I did. From the very beginning, Alex was extremely professional and considerate. He showed up early to my venue the morning of and worked in conjugation with my photographer on the lighting and the shots. He was accommodating for what I wanted in the video as well as incorporating things I didn't even know I wanted. Shortly after my honeymoon, I got my highlights video that brought literal tears to my eyes as it was so wonderfully put together.

Many videographers charge a steep fee for their services. I found Alex's prices to be very reasonable and an excellent value for the high quality product I received. I'm so pleased to have a way to relive such a special day in my life. I would recommend Alex to anyone looking for a videographer for your wedding, you will not be disappointed.

Sent on 10/19/2017

Anna · Married on 09/23/2017

Alex was over the top! He was early and eager to document each part of our big day. He was professional, creative, honest, and confident. It was obvious that he was experienced and was interested in creating the best version of our big day each time we watch his video. He was quick to produce a high quality video that we are very happy with. I would recommend Alex, thank you for you're work!

Sent on 11/20/2017
  • Lyz

Lyz · Married on 07/28/2017

Alex was a God sent, he is very accommodating, professional, and just overall awesome. We are so happy we chose him and I would recommend hi to anyone. For any major life events he will definitely be my go to!!

Sent on 08/18/2017

Eileen · Married on 07/23/2017

Thank you so much Alex!you did a very awesome job! We love our video highlights...our family and friends adore the video! Alex is so professional and listens to suggestions.....Gracias Alex!

Sent on 08/09/2017

Laura · Married on 07/14/2017

Alex was sure to be patient with all the details. I contracted him, as the mother of the bride because the wedding couple didn't think they needed a video. The first thing my daughter said after just seeing the highlights was, "Thank you for insisting on a video, we love it!" The end result captured all the magical moments on the big day. Well done!

Sent on 08/09/2017