68 Reviews for Alex Video Productions

Digital Download (1)
USB Flash Drive (1)
USB Hard Drive (1)
67 Alex Video Productions Reviews

Alex was a wonderful videographer and very easy to work with. He knows his craft very well and is able to offer great advice but does not do so in a pushy manner. He blends into the crowd and was able to capture so much more than I anticipated. Additionally he had our highlight reel ready within a week of the wedding. I would definitely recommend him.

Profile Picture Loydel, 8/3/18, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Amazing service for such price. Alex was in time, did his work with ease. He is also a nice guy and very patient. He did a wonderful job, i have no regrets and I will recommend him.

Profile Picture Kelechi, 7/1/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, DVD, Full Feature Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Raw Footage, Documentary, Traditional

Alex was very professional and captured all of the little details of our wedding. I’m so happy we went with him, our wedding was last weekend and we already have our video! He captured it all and I am so happy we have it on dvd to cherish forever.

Profile Picture Cori, 5/12/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Add'l Hours, Full Feature Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Slideshow

Mr Alex was absolutely amazing. He was very organized and professional. The turn around time was phenomenal. I highly recommend him. I honestly have no complaints. All around great guy!!

Profile Picture Marlin , 3/16/18, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Alex is very professional and fast to respond. I reserarched him and I saw his works and ratings and we are amazed. We met him at the wedding and he is very nice and quietly doing his job! We love how fast he responds on emails and everything. Thank you Alex for doing the videography, we love the highlights! Can't wait to see the video!

Profile Picture Lotess Marie, 12/1/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Videography

Very helpful! Did everything we asked, professional!

Profile Picture Colleen, 11/25/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography
Services Used: Cinematic, Documentary, Full Feature Video, Highlight Video, DVD, Ceremony, Reception

Thank you so much Alex!you did a very awesome job! We love our video highlights...our family and friends adore the video! Alex is so professional and listens to suggestions.....Gracias Alex!

Profile Picture Eileen, 7/23/17, 4 Reviews
Services Used: DVD

Alex did an amazing job with our wedding. He was the first vendor we met and signed with. Our wedding video looks amazing, and I loved being able to get the raw footage for not too much more. His pricing was the best we found for the time we wanted, and the quality was great. He even takes still photos, so we got to add some extra photos that were some angles our photographer did not get. Everything was captured clearly and let me relive the day. The final product was great, and we were able to add in a slideshow of our honeymoon. It's really nice to have that and the highlights video to just watch to remember a day where a lot of the little details are lost in the midst of everything else going on.

Profile Picture Amanda, 10/6/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Videography

Adding videographer was not something I originally considered to be a priority but after seeing my wedding video from Alex, I'm so glad I did. From the very beginning, Alex was extremely professional and considerate. He showed up early to my venue the morning of and worked in conjugation with my photographer on the lighting and the shots. He was accommodating for what I wanted in the video as well as incorporating things I didn't even know I wanted. Shortly after my honeymoon, I got my highlights video that brought literal tears to my eyes as it was so wonderfully put together.

Many videographers charge a steep fee for their services. I found Alex's prices to be very reasonable and an excellent value for the high quality product I received. I'm so pleased to have a way to relive such a special day in my life. I would recommend Alex to anyone looking for a videographer for your wedding, you will not be disappointed.

Profile Picture Monica , 10/1/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Full Feature Video, Highlight Video, Short Form, Storytelling, Traditional, DVD, Digital Download, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception

Alex was over the top! He was early and eager to document each part of our big day. He was professional, creative, honest, and confident. It was obvious that he was experienced and was interested in creating the best version of our big day each time we watch his video. He was quick to produce a high quality video that we are very happy with. I would recommend Alex, thank you for you're work!

Profile Picture Anna, 9/23/17, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Documentary, Traditional, Ceremony, Reception, DVD

Alex was a God sent, he is very accommodating, professional, and just overall awesome. We are so happy we chose him and I would recommend hi to anyone. For any major life events he will definitely be my go to!!

Profile Picture Lyz, 7/28/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Blu-Ray, DVD, Ceremony, Reception, Full Feature Video, Highlight Video, Cinematic, Short Form, Traditional

Alex was sure to be patient with all the details. I contracted him, as the mother of the bride because the wedding couple didn't think they needed a video. The first thing my daughter said after just seeing the highlights was, "Thank you for insisting on a video, we love it!" The end result captured all the magical moments on the big day. Well done!

Profile Picture Laura, 7/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography
Services Used: Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Full Feature Video, Highlight Video, One Event/Day, Traditional, Blu-Ray, DVD

Alex was amazing! He responded quickly to all of our questions before and after our wedding. He also had a fast turn around time for the final video. Alex did a wonderful job capturing all of the special moments of our wedding! We are so pleased that we picked Alex Video Productions!

Profile Picture Tiffany, 7/8/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, DVD

Alex filmed my engagement ceremony at Pier 5 Hotel in Baltimore MD several weeks ago. We were on a tight budget and the prices that Alex offered could not be beaten by any other companies in the area. He was extremely quick to respond to emails, flexible with adding and removing stuff on the contract and even called the week before to make sure we were all on the same page. I was extremely surprised how amazing the quality of the video is! I would highly recommend him to anyone!

Profile Picture User5133391, 1+ year ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Videography

We really enjoyed working with Alex. He was focused and committed throughout the process, and made sure to deliver great results. Also, he is extremely responsive - never a problem getting a hold of him.

Profile Picture Jake, 6/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Alex was an amazing videographer, he went above and beyond. From being there early, to taking extra photographs, to capturing every moment through the entire wedding. We could not be happier. He wasn't over priced and was very easy to talk to. If I was to do my wedding again, I would hire him a second time. The video came out beautifully and we are just so happy with the outcome.

Profile Picture Lacey, 5/28/17, 9 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Blu-Ray, DVD, Add'l Hours, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, One Event/Day, Slideshow, Cinematic, Documentary, Storytelling, Traditional, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception

Alex was exactly what we were looking for in a videotographer. He isn't afraid to get right in the middle of the action to capture any given moment. We are so so glad to have hired Alex to video our wedding.

Profile Picture William, 5/27/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Alex was a big help with the wedding. He did an outstanding job putting my wedding video together and making it a long life dream of memories. He made it easy to work with which I really like, and understanding. My husband and I highly recommend Alex! ??????

Profile Picture Amanda, 5/20/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

I am so impressed with Alex! He created the most beautiful video of our Wedding Day, capturing every perfect moment! Everyone loved our Highlights Video. Alex very responsive, easy-going and produces high quality work. I highly recommend Alex Video Productions!

Profile Picture Joanie, 4/22/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Documentary, Traditional, DVD, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, One Event/Day, Slideshow

Alex was very responsive to calls and messages. Very nice and professional. He was on time to the venue and alert. Very attentive as well.

Profile Picture Sasha, 4/21/17, 8 Reviews
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception

Alex did a great job on our wedding day. The DVDs we received are amazing! He also provided extra service with no additional charge.
I have interviewed many videographers, and Alex's quote and service is very reasonable and competitive. Strongly recommend!

Profile Picture Li, 3/12/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Videography

HE IS A COMPASSIONATE PROFESSIONAL, WHO LISTENS AND RENDERS WHAT YOU WANT, AND IS VERY COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL.

Profile Picture ROY, 1/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

Alex was really easy to work with. He called me a few days before to go over the logistics of our wedding, which was very helpful. He did a great job capturing our wedding, and we were able to have access to the online highlight video within a week or so. We had the DVD soon after and love it! Having memories from our wedding day that photos and our memories can't capture is awesome. I'm so glad that we decided to get a videographer, and even happier that Alex did such a great job. We highly recommend!

Profile Picture Christina, 11/12/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: DVD, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, One Event/Day, Raw Footage, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Traditional

I highly recommend Alex-Video Productions!

Alex was amazing to work with. He was friendly and professional. He made our video special- it was everything we wanted and more! It was exciting to relive our wedding day.

Profile Picture Amanda, 10/29/16, 1 Review