Alessi Bakery Reviews

Alessi Bakery 6
Alessi Bakery 7

Anna · Married on 04/27/2019

Perfect cake!

Alessi Bakery, I cannot speak highly enough of them! The tasting went very well. I had a private meeting with one of the wedding managers who was very thorough. My cake was delivered on time with no issues and it was beautiful! Everything I wanted and more and tasted absolutely amazing. I've been going to Alessi since I was a child and knew I could have no other vendor for my cake! Don't pass on Alessi!

Sent on 05/19/2019

Ashley · Married on 03/30/2019

Caring Prpfessional

Accommodating, professional, caring.

Sent on 01/06/2019
  • Stefanie

Stefanie · Married on 03/23/2019

Beautiful (and yummy!) wedding cake

Thank you Alessi Bakery for a beautiful wedding cake (that was the best cake many of my guests said they ever had!). The cake was absolutely exquisite and you were a pleasure to work with.

Sent on 04/22/2019
    Alessi Bakery 15
    Alessi Bakery 16
    Alessi Bakery 17

Alessi Bakery's reply:

It was a pleasure working with you as well . Thank you !
    Thank you for the pictures we rarely get to see them looking this beautiful at the venue!

Ciera · Married on 12/30/2018

Best Cupcakes, Hands Down!

Our wedding cake and cupcakes were not only gorgeous but DELICIOUS! Seriously, they were the best cupcakes I’ve ever tasted. So glad we found Alessi and they were able to cater to our Sarasota wedding venue!

Sent on 02/25/2019
    Alessi Bakery 18

Alessi Bakery's reply:

Thank you so much!! It was a pleasure working with you. I am so happy everything went so well, the table set up looks beautiful !Best wishes for a very bright future . Melissa
  • M.M.

M.M. · Married on 12/26/2018

Reliable source of wedding planning!

ALESSI BAKERY has a very knowledgeable wedding cake planner who's fantastic with flavor combinations. All our guests loved our cake decor and flavors.

Sent on 04/10/2019
  • Tara

Tara · Married on 10/13/2018

A work of art

Alessi catered our wedding and the cake was amazing!! The time spent and detail to perfection was so very worth it. As we explained our perfect cake the team took notes and actually drew the cake design in front of us. This made it extremely easy for my future wife and I to anticipate the creation we would see on our special day. The masterpiece was perfectly priced and looked even better in person. We haven’t even mentioned the fact the cake was absolutely delicious. We so appreciate the Alessi team and give them our highest praise. Thank-you so much!!

Sent on 11/19/2018

Alessi Bakery's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words. It was a pleasure making your cake. We loved it as well. Best wishes for you both and your future! Melissa Maggiore
  • Morgan

Morgan · Married on 09/01/2018

Alessi Bakery was the perfect choice for our wedding day! They were suggested to us by our wedding venue, Cross Creek Ranch and I’m so glad they suggested them! Our cake was beautiful and amazingly delicious and our dessert bar was even better! Our guests loved everything!

Sent on 10/01/2018
    Alessi Bakery 19
    Alessi Bakery 20
    Alessi Bakery 21
    Alessi Bakery 22
    Alessi Bakery 23
    Alessi Bakery 24

Alessi Bakery's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words. it was a pleasure working with you ! Melissa

Chelsea · Married on 06/23/2018

My husband and I did cupcakes for our wedding as well as a 2-tiered cake. As soon as I explained my vision for our wedding cake, Lauren knew exactly what I wanted and brought it to life and it looked amazing! She offered great suggestions and was so helpful in helping us make sure we had enough for our guests as well as making sure it looked great! Our guests raved about how great the cupcakes were and my husband and I still talk about how good the cake was that we stuffed in each other's mouths!

Sent on 07/05/2018

Megan · Married on 06/09/2018

The easiest vendor to work with. Quick responses to any questions I had. Even when it was something they did not provide Lauren came up with easy solutions or advice. The cake and cupcakes were beatiful and every guest bragged about how good the cake was. They came and set it up no problem and even with an outside wedding and the horrible heat the cake stayed perfect! I will always use you for our events in the future! Thank you so much!!

Sent on 08/07/2018
    Alessi Bakery 25

Amanda · Married on 05/27/2018

After having tastings at a number of different bakeries, I was sold by Alessi. Melissa was so professional and listened to every single detail my now-husband and I wanted out of our cake. We selected a cake design I found on Pinterest and every other bakery seemed hesitant to agree to make the cake for fear it wouldn't come out as pictured; however, Melissa took one look and told me it wasn't problem. I would be lying if I didn't admit I was bit nervous but her confidence put me at ease and when I walked into the reception and saw the cake, I was floored. It was even better than the picture I showed her. The cake was the most reasonably priced and Alessi did the most amazing job. And it tasted AMAZING. My husband and I were both so thrilled to work with Alessi Bakery and would recommend them to any brides and grooms in the Tampa Bay area looking for a bakery that's willing to make their dream cake.

Sent on 06/04/2018

Alessi Bakery's reply:

Thank you so much Amanda for your kind review. It was a pleasure working with you and creating your wedding cake.It is always nice to hear great feedback and knowing i helped making your day special. Thank you for letting us be a part of your day !!!!!
  • Kaitlyn

Kaitlyn · Married on 05/12/2018

I ordered two cakes - a groom cake and a wedding cake and I was blown away by both! They were perfect and delicious!

Sent on 05/22/2018
    Alessi Bakery 26

Alessi Bakery's reply:

Thank you so much or your kind review. It was so much fun being a part of your wedding and creating this GREAT SURPRISE for your groom!! THANK YOU, Lauren
  • Heather

Heather · Married on 05/10/2018

We made the perfect choice for our wedding cake. Our cake was so beautiful and it tasted just as delicious as it looked. It was so incredibly rich and moist. People kept on coming up for seconds. We will definitely be using Alessi Bakery in the future. I can't wait for our 1 year anniversary to have our cake. Thank you for making me the most perfect cake.

Sent on 05/15/2018
    Alessi Bakery 27
    Alessi Bakery 28

Alessi Bakery's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words.I loved making your cake design and am so grateful to see the cake with your topper. SUPER FUN, I love it. See you for your anniversary. Melissa Maggiore

Desiree · Married on 03/24/2018

I am so unbelievably happy with Alessi's services. The cake was amazing, both beautiful and delicious. My husband and I ate our for a week after our wedding, and even an entire week later is we moist and delicious. All of our guest complimented both how beautiful and delicious the cake was, which is hard to come by. They were so easy to work, friendly, and accommodating. We will be using them for all of our bakery needs in the future.

Sent on 04/05/2018

Alessi Bakery's reply:

thank you Desiree,It was great working with you. We LOVED your cake .It's nice doing things a little different.If you have a picture from your reception cutting the cake ,we would love to see it. Thank you ,Melissa Maggiore
  • Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 03/18/2018

Melissa at Alessi Bakery was wonderful to work with. She fielded what seemed like millions of questions from me about the size, design, price, flavors, etc. and accommodated us every time. The day-of, the cakes both looked even better than we expected, and the taste was amazing!

Sent on 05/10/2018
    Alessi Bakery 29
    Alessi Bakery 30
    Alessi Bakery 31

Alessi Bakery's reply:

Thank you so much Stephanie! Your questions were good ,solid questions that needed to be asked and never a bother. It was great working with you and we wish you much happiness! Melissa Maggiore

Shelly · Married on 02/17/2018

Very highly recommend,there all about making your day special great service,excellent cake tasting,there there too meet your needs

Sent on 11/27/2017

alyssa · Married on 02/16/2018

The cake came out exactly the way I had envisioned it! I was actually afraid of getting a fancy cake after watching those baking shows and seeing how everything is covered in fondant and was very pleased to see that they used real icing! Even with it looking divine, it even tasted better than it looked! 5/5 and we will probably be ordering for every special occasion from now on.

Sent on 03/26/2018

Alessi Bakery's reply:

It was such a pleasure working with you and making your day special.We would love to see a photo of you with your cake if available. We love seeing the happy couples cutting their cake! thank you so much for your lovely review.We look forward to seeing you again !! Melissa

Kassidy · Married on 11/04/2017

I had such a beautiful spread of desserts at my wedding and a great cake. I got exactly what I asked for and multiple compliments on how good my desserts were. I highly recommend using them.

Sent on 11/07/2017

Michelle · Married on 06/02/2017

Excellent value for such a tasty, beautiful cake. They made the planning process low-key. They are very creative and drew up a beautiful cake by asking us just a few questions. It was very helpful for us since we were pretty clueless about the design we wanted but I'm sure they would be flexible to create whatever you have in mind. The cake was delivered to the reception and tasted delicious. We were very happy with our experience and would recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 08/15/2017

Christina · Married on 04/28/2017

Thank you for our wedding cake it looked amazing and tasted even better. We also had little bride and groom strawberries and those looked great, they were definatley the talk of the night. Melissa did an beyond words job with putting our design together.

Sent on 05/10/2017
  • I

Inez · Married on 03/11/2017

Alessi Bakery produced the cake for my aunt & uncle's 50th anniversary at the Columbia Restaurant on March 11th and not only did the cake look amazing; it tasted even more amazing. I trusted this bakery and didn't even produce a picture; just gave them parameters of what I was looking for and VOILA, they did it! Everyone was raving about the cake and I would definitely recommend this bakery!

Sent on 03/13/2017

Lauren · Married on 01/29/2017

We did a combination of the three tier tradition cake and a mixture of cupcakes for our big day. Alessi's was wonderful about helping us decided the amount that would work for our guest count, what flavors we liked the best and what other would also enjoy. We ended up liking so many of the their cake flavors we did about 5 different combinations. They were wonderful to work with and would HIGHLY recommend them for any and all occasions. Guests loved all the options and we ended up not having anything left over.

Sent on 02/01/2017

Fantastic, would highly reccomend them for any occasion. We hired them for our wedding and our cake was absolutely beautiful and delicious.

Sent on 02/05/2017

Rhonda · Married on 12/18/2016

Alessi Bakery provided a wedding cake that was as beautiful as it was delicious!

Sent on 12/31/2016

My cake was unique and stunning. The taste was even better! Strongly suggest using them for your occasion!

Sent on 11/16/2016