186 Reviews for Alessi Bakery

Cake Cutters (1)
Cake Toppers (1)
Local (1)
186 Alessi Bakery Reviews

My husband and I did cupcakes for our wedding as well as a 2-tiered cake. As soon as I explained my vision for our wedding cake, Lauren knew exactly what I wanted and brought it to life and it looked amazing! She offered great suggestions and was so helpful in helping us make sure we had enough for our guests as well as making sure it looked great! Our guests raved about how great the cupcakes were and my husband and I still talk about how good the cake was that we stuffed in each other's mouths!

Profile Picture Chelsea, 6/23/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Cakes, Cupcakes, Cake Cutters, Cake Stands, Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings

After having tastings at a number of different bakeries, I was sold by Alessi. Melissa was so professional and listened to every single detail my now-husband and I wanted out of our cake. We selected a cake design I found on Pinterest and every other bakery seemed hesitant to agree to make the cake for fear it wouldn't come out as pictured; however, Melissa took one look and told me it wasn't problem. I would be lying if I didn't admit I was bit nervous but her confidence put me at ease and when I walked into the reception and saw the cake, I was floored. It was even better than the picture I showed her. The cake was the most reasonably priced and Alessi did the most amazing job. And it tasted AMAZING. My husband and I were both so thrilled to work with Alessi Bakery and would recommend them to any brides and grooms in the Tampa Bay area looking for a bakery that's willing to make their dream cake.

Profile Picture Amanda, 5/27/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

I ordered two cakes - a groom cake and a wedding cake and I was blown away by both! They were perfect and delicious!

Profile Picture Kaitlyn, 5/12/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings, Cakes, Groom's Cake

We made the perfect choice for our wedding cake. Our cake was so beautiful and it tasted just as delicious as it looked. It was so incredibly rich and moist. People kept on coming up for seconds. We will definitely be using Alessi Bakery in the future. I can't wait for our 1 year anniversary to have our cake. Thank you for making me the most perfect cake.

Profile Picture Heather, 5/10/18, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings, Cakes, Cupcakes

I am so unbelievably happy with Alessi's services. The cake was amazing, both beautiful and delicious. My husband and I ate our for a week after our wedding, and even an entire week later is we moist and delicious. All of our guest complimented both how beautiful and delicious the cake was, which is hard to come by. They were so easy to work, friendly, and accommodating. We will be using them for all of our bakery needs in the future.

Profile Picture Desiree, 3/24/18, 5 Reviews
Category: Party Supplies, Wedding Cake
Services Used: Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Tastings, Private Tastings, Cakes, Cupcakes

Melissa at Alessi Bakery was wonderful to work with. She fielded what seemed like millions of questions from me about the size, design, price, flavors, etc. and accommodated us every time. The day-of, the cakes both looked even better than we expected, and the taste was amazing!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 3/18/18, 8 Reviews
Services Used: Cakes, Consultations, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings

Very highly recommend,there all about making your day special great service,excellent cake tasting,there there too meet your needs

Profile Picture Shelly, 2/17/18, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Cakes, Consultations, Custom Design, Tastings, Private Tastings

The cake came out exactly the way I had envisioned it! I was actually afraid of getting a fancy cake after watching those baking shows and seeing how everything is covered in fondant and was very pleased to see that they used real icing! Even with it looking divine, it even tasted better than it looked! 5/5 and we will probably be ordering for every special occasion from now on.

Profile Picture alyssa, 2/16/18, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Cake Stands, Cakes, Gluten Free, Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Private Tastings, Fresh Fruit

I had such a beautiful spread of desserts at my wedding and a great cake. I got exactly what I asked for and multiple compliments on how good my desserts were. I highly recommend using them.

Profile Picture Kassidy, 11/4/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Excellent value for such a tasty, beautiful cake. They made the planning process low-key. They are very creative and drew up a beautiful cake by asking us just a few questions. It was very helpful for us since we were pretty clueless about the design we wanted but I'm sure they would be flexible to create whatever you have in mind. The cake was delivered to the reception and tasted delicious. We were very happy with our experience and would recommend them to anyone!

Profile Picture Michelle, 6/2/17, 10 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Cakes, Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings, Fresh Fruit

Thank you for our wedding cake it looked amazing and tasted even better. We also had little bride and groom strawberries and those looked great, they were definatley the talk of the night. Melissa did an beyond words job with putting our design together.

Profile Picture Christina, 4/28/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Alessi Bakery produced the cake for my aunt & uncle's 50th anniversary at the Columbia Restaurant on March 11th and not only did the cake look amazing; it tasted even more amazing. I trusted this bakery and didn't even produce a picture; just gave them parameters of what I was looking for and VOILA, they did it! Everyone was raving about the cake and I would definitely recommend this bakery!

Profile Picture Inez , 3/11/17, 8 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

We did a combination of the three tier tradition cake and a mixture of cupcakes for our big day. Alessi's was wonderful about helping us decided the amount that would work for our guest count, what flavors we liked the best and what other would also enjoy. We ended up liking so many of the their cake flavors we did about 5 different combinations. They were wonderful to work with and would HIGHLY recommend them for any and all occasions. Guests loved all the options and we ended up not having anything left over.

Profile Picture Lauren, 1/29/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Fantastic, would highly reccomend them for any occasion. We hired them for our wedding and our cake was absolutely beautiful and delicious.

Profile Picture Brooke, 1/15/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Alessi Bakery provided a wedding cake that was as beautiful as it was delicious!

Profile Picture User7554725, 1+ year ago, 6 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

My cake was unique and stunning. The taste was even better! Strongly suggest using them for your occasion!

Profile Picture User7357036, 1+ year ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Our venue included the price of the cake in our package but gave us the option to choose between a few vendors and we knew almost immediately when we saw Alessi's on the list we were going to choose them. Alessi's was extremely flexible with whatever we wanted to do and let us know what options were within our budget. We decided to do cupcakes and a small cake. They helped us design all of it and made sure everything matched our theme, decor, and colors. The tasting was fun and we had a great sales person she was very friendly and professional. The day of we didn't even hear or see them setup, by the time we were shown the room before all the guests went into the ballroom everything was setup and it was amazing. We wanted to drive right into the cupcakes (it was hard to resist haha). The cupcakes were delicious, moist, flavorful and exactly as we wanted them. I would highly recommend using Alessi's bakery.

Profile Picture Jessica, 10/22/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Cakes, Cupcakes, Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Private Tastings, Cake Stands

Our guests are still talking about how great the cake was at our wedding. We loved it so much that we have gone to the bakery numerous times for other desserts for other family events! Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Jonathan, 10/14/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Alessi's bakery was an absolute pleasure to work with! They made the process of choosing/designing our cake so easy and stress free. The best part was seeing the end result at our reception. The cake was even more beautiful than I imagined and we have heard from so many people how delicious it tasted. Thank you to everyone at Alessi's for your awesome work!

Profile Picture Nikki, 10/8/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Cake Stands, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings, Cakes

They did the best job for our cake and catering! On time and very professional. I would highly recommend them, everyone raved about the food and our cake at our reception. They exceed my expectations, thank you Alessi's crew for helping make our day special!

Profile Picture Renee, 10/8/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering, Wedding Cake

I ordered my wedding cake and pastries with Alessi bakery and they were AMAZING!! The cake was so delicious and turned out so beautiful. The pastries were just as good. Most of the wedding guests we had were Italian so naturally we had to provide cannolis. Every one loved them! Can't wait to have my cake again for my anniversary!

Profile Picture brittany, 5/14/16, 7 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

My husband and I wanted to use a local "mom & pop" kind of bakery for our wedding and we are so pleased with Alessi Bakery. Melissa @ Alessi Bakery was great to work with and prompt at responding to me in regards to our wedding cake order. Alessi Bakery provided a 3-tiered wedding cake (with each level being different flavors) and a cookie cake as the groom's cake with a Gator football theme, both of which were impeccable and enjoyed by all of our guests. They were both perfectly made and both very delicious! I would recommend Alessi Bakery to anyone who's looking for a beautiful and yummy wedding cake!

Profile Picture Vanessa, 4/23/16, 8 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Local, Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings, Cake Stands, Cakes, Groom's Cake

I actually did not eat my cake or cupcakes (besides the bite my husband shoved all over my face) because I was so busy running around, but I had MANY, MANY guests tell me it was the best cake and cupcakes they ever had. My sister in law has used them before and raved about them as well. The design was exactly what I wanted and we were able to pick from a variety of cake and frosting flavors. We mixed and matched a 3 tier cake and 48 cupcakes, and we still stayed under our "cake allowance" from Cross Creek Ranch. I cannot wait to eat my topper next year! :O)

Profile Picture Danielle , 4/9/16, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Custom Design, Tastings, Cakes, Cupcakes

Wonderful to work with, Alessi Bakery did our wedding cake back in April for a great gatsby themed wedding for about 175 guests. We had a wonderful price worth every $. We sat down for about 20 min and discussed the look of our cake and when it arrived I was very impressed. We had 2 sheets cakes to be served which I liked a lot!! Thank you Alessi Bakery!!

The Almy's