Alessi Bakery Reviews

211 | Tampa, FL

211 Reviews for Alessi Bakery

• Chantal

Chantal Monique Quintana · Getting married on 07/12/2021

Classic Italian desserts and wedding cake!? I must be dreaming.

Alessi Bakery did such a phenomenal job with our wedding cake and our treats for our guests. We had cannolis, assorted cupcakes, assorted cheesecakes, and mini tiramisu. Everything was amazing and bite-sized which was perfect for our guests to swing by the dessert table and grab a treat.

Sent on 12/23/2020
  • Jessica

Jessica Schofield · Married on 12/06/2020

Gorgeous and so yummy!

Beautiful cake! They delivered and made it so easy for me on such a busy day! The cake was SO delicious!

Sent on 12/08/2020
  • Kristen

Kristen Parks · Married on 11/08/2020

Loved my cake (want to eat some now)

I saw Alessi at an Expo show and I tried their cupcakes and thought it was so good. I still looked around but I always came back to them and they to me were super affordable. I looked at their IG page and website and loved their designs. I am glad I made the decision to book them. My cake was perfect and my guests and photographers loved it. They made my vision come to reality, really much better than I imagined. The flavors were great and our cake designer Laura was amazing. I would highly recommend them and I plan to use them for various future events.

Sent on 11/23/2020

Alessi Bakery's reply:

Thank you for your kind words !! we are so happy everything turned out better then imagined . We were happy to be apart of your day .
    I will send Lauren your message . thank you , Melissa
  • Brooke

Brooke Nelson · Married on 10/17/2020

Delicious and Beautiful

I’ve always loved Alessi, but I never knew they did wedding cakes. I am not a desert person, but this is by far the most delicious cake I have ever had, I ever had guests ask me where I got it from! It was beautiful and they even put the flowers on it. Wonderful!

Sent on 11/08/2020

Alessi Bakery's reply:

It was a pleasure working with you on your special day . Thank you so much for your kind words and congratulations !!
  • Alexandria

Alexandria Anderson · Married on 08/15/2020

Wonderful experience

We hired Alessi Bakery for our wedding and they did not disappoint! Cake was absolutely delicious and so beautiful. The process was seamless and we were well taken care of from the start. Thanks again for a great experience and making our wedding so special!

Sent on 09/01/2020

Alessi Bakery's reply:

We are so happy we could help !! it was a pleasure working with you as well . Thank you for your kind words.
  • Rachel

Rachel · Married on 12/14/2019

Beautiful Cake

We ordered a gluten free wedding cake with cannoli cream and raspberry filling. It was beautiful for our Christmas wedding.

Sent on 12/16/2019

Thank you !!
    This cake was my favorite of the week!! I am so glad you liked it, I love this look for a cozy winter wedding .
    Melissa Thoele
  • Kathryn

Kathryn Rutledge · Married on 12/08/2019

Exceptional Service, Aesthetic and Taste!

We were so unbelievable happy with our wedding cake! We had taken in an inspiration image of a cake design that I just had to have for my wedding to our tasting and they had no problem making it a reality. They knocked it out of the park! The cake looked better then the picture I showed them. It was incredible! It also tasted great, all of our guests really enjoyed it!

Sent on 02/16/2020

Good morning Kathryn,
    It was a pleasure making this cake for you .
    I loved the design and color pallet , it was fun creating a unique look for you.
    so happy to be apart of your day .
  • Laura

Laura Gaythwaite · Married on 10/19/2019

Delicious and beautiful

Love this bakery! Wedding cake abd custom cookies were delicious and beautiful.

Sent on 10/31/2019

Alessi Bakery's reply:

Good morning , Thank you so much.
    we are glad everything turned out lovely.
    It was a pleasure working with you on your special day .
    Melissa
  • Cassandra

Cassandra · Married on 10/11/2019

Fekete wedding

10/10 would recommend! My husband doesn’t like cake so to compensate having a small cake ( I love cake) they were able to make us sugar cookies and mini pies! It was delicious and not much left over after the reception! Great desserts and amazing people. Always helpful and checked in on design elements that weren’t set in stone!

Sent on 11/02/2019

Alessi Bakery's reply:

It was a pleasure working with you on your special day !!
    It all looks great in the pictures . Thank you,Melissa
  • Theresa

Theresa Budd Mcmichael · Married on 09/22/2019

Everything was perfect!

The cake and all of the food from Alessi Bakery was wonderful. Our guests enjoyed the food and cakes and desserts. So glad we went with a trusted source like Alessi’s!

Sent on 09/23/2019

Alessi Bakery's reply:

Good morning !! So happy everything turned out great. We appreciate your kind words and business!!
    Thank you so much from the Alessi team

Kacy · Married on 06/08/2019

Tasty and Beautiful cake

Alessi Bakery made us a gorgeous cake and cupcakes for our wedding. Not only did they turn out gorgeous, they were delicious as well. They were able to capture exactly what I wanted and were so much more affordable than any other bakery.

Sent on 06/26/2019
  • Camille

Camille · Married on 05/11/2019

Delicious!

We ordered our cake for 200 people from Alessi and it was soooo good! We had a tiered cake that was chocolate with Nutella mousse and a sheet cake that was lemon with coconut mousse. Having the sheet cake be about half of the cake served was a huge budget saver and we were glad they were able to prepare the cakes that way. Both cakes were absolutely delicious! I was happy to have a few left overs to finish later and the next day, but there certainly wasn’t much left, our guests loved it!

Sent on 06/01/2019

Alessi Bakery's reply:

Thank you Camille for your kind review. It was a pleasure working with you on your very special day . Melissa Maggiore

Anna · Married on 04/27/2019

Perfect cake!

Alessi Bakery, I cannot speak highly enough of them! The tasting went very well. I had a private meeting with one of the wedding managers who was very thorough. My cake was delivered on time with no issues and it was beautiful! Everything I wanted and more and tasted absolutely amazing. I've been going to Alessi since I was a child and knew I could have no other vendor for my cake! Don't pass on Alessi!

Sent on 05/19/2019

Ashley · Married on 03/30/2019

Caring Prpfessional

Accommodating, professional, caring.

Sent on 01/06/2019
  • Kaitlyn

Kaitlyn · Married on 03/30/2019

Best Wedding Cake

Alessi made us the best wedding cake we could have asked for! Our guests loved it!

Sent on 01/02/2020
  • Stefanie

Stefanie · Married on 03/23/2019

Beautiful (and yummy!) wedding cake

Thank you Alessi Bakery for a beautiful wedding cake (that was the best cake many of my guests said they ever had!). The cake was absolutely exquisite and you were a pleasure to work with.

Sent on 04/22/2019

Alessi Bakery's reply:

It was a pleasure working with you as well . Thank you !
    Thank you for the pictures we rarely get to see them looking this beautiful at the venue!

Ciera · Married on 12/30/2018

Best Cupcakes, Hands Down!

Our wedding cake and cupcakes were not only gorgeous but DELICIOUS! Seriously, they were the best cupcakes I’ve ever tasted. So glad we found Alessi and they were able to cater to our Sarasota wedding venue!

Sent on 02/25/2019

Alessi Bakery's reply:

Thank you so much!! It was a pleasure working with you. I am so happy everything went so well, the table set up looks beautiful !Best wishes for a very bright future . Melissa
  • M.M.

M.M. · Married on 12/26/2018

Reliable source of wedding planning!

ALESSI BAKERY has a very knowledgeable wedding cake planner who's fantastic with flavor combinations. All our guests loved our cake decor and flavors.

Sent on 04/10/2019
  • Tara

Tara · Married on 10/13/2018

A work of art

Alessi catered our wedding and the cake was amazing!! The time spent and detail to perfection was so very worth it. As we explained our perfect cake the team took notes and actually drew the cake design in front of us. This made it extremely easy for my future wife and I to anticipate the creation we would see on our special day. The masterpiece was perfectly priced and looked even better in person. We haven’t even mentioned the fact the cake was absolutely delicious. We so appreciate the Alessi team and give them our highest praise. Thank-you so much!!

Sent on 11/19/2018

Alessi Bakery's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words. It was a pleasure making your cake. We loved it as well. Best wishes for you both and your future! Melissa Maggiore
  • Morgan

Morgan · Married on 09/01/2018

Alessi Bakery was the perfect choice for our wedding day! They were suggested to us by our wedding venue, Cross Creek Ranch and I’m so glad they suggested them! Our cake was beautiful and amazingly delicious and our dessert bar was even better! Our guests loved everything!

Sent on 10/01/2018

Alessi Bakery's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words. it was a pleasure working with you ! Melissa

Chelsea · Married on 06/23/2018

My husband and I did cupcakes for our wedding as well as a 2-tiered cake. As soon as I explained my vision for our wedding cake, Lauren knew exactly what I wanted and brought it to life and it looked amazing! She offered great suggestions and was so helpful in helping us make sure we had enough for our guests as well as making sure it looked great! Our guests raved about how great the cupcakes were and my husband and I still talk about how good the cake was that we stuffed in each other's mouths!

Sent on 07/05/2018

Megan · Married on 06/09/2018

The easiest vendor to work with. Quick responses to any questions I had. Even when it was something they did not provide Lauren came up with easy solutions or advice. The cake and cupcakes were beatiful and every guest bragged about how good the cake was. They came and set it up no problem and even with an outside wedding and the horrible heat the cake stayed perfect! I will always use you for our events in the future! Thank you so much!!

Sent on 08/07/2018

Amanda · Married on 05/27/2018

After having tastings at a number of different bakeries, I was sold by Alessi. Melissa was so professional and listened to every single detail my now-husband and I wanted out of our cake. We selected a cake design I found on Pinterest and every other bakery seemed hesitant to agree to make the cake for fear it wouldn't come out as pictured; however, Melissa took one look and told me it wasn't problem. I would be lying if I didn't admit I was bit nervous but her confidence put me at ease and when I walked into the reception and saw the cake, I was floored. It was even better than the picture I showed her. The cake was the most reasonably priced and Alessi did the most amazing job. And it tasted AMAZING. My husband and I were both so thrilled to work with Alessi Bakery and would recommend them to any brides and grooms in the Tampa Bay area looking for a bakery that's willing to make their dream cake.

Sent on 06/04/2018

Alessi Bakery's reply:

Thank you so much Amanda for your kind review. It was a pleasure working with you and creating your wedding cake.It is always nice to hear great feedback and knowing i helped making your day special. Thank you for letting us be a part of your day !!!!!
  • Kaitlyn

Kaitlyn · Married on 05/12/2018

I ordered two cakes - a groom cake and a wedding cake and I was blown away by both! They were perfect and delicious!

Sent on 05/22/2018

Alessi Bakery's reply:

Thank you so much or your kind review. It was so much fun being a part of your wedding and creating this GREAT SURPRISE for your groom!! THANK YOU, Lauren