Alena Bankovska - Hair & Makeup Reviews

Alena Bankovska - Hair & Makeup 7
  • Maria

Maria Umana · Married on 03/21/2019

Beautiful Hair Styles

Alena was very responsive to all of my emails. Before my hair trial she provided with sample work which helped me choose my style for the wedding day. On my wedding day she was so quick styling everyone's hair we were ahead of schedule!! My bridesmaids said this was the first time they didn't feel rushed during a wedding.

Alena worked with everyone's styles and did touch ups before leaving. She was great!!

Sent on 04/22/2019

Gwendi · Married on 07/14/2018

It was a pleasure working with Alena. She was wonderful and willing to travel to my venue two hours away & make me feel beautiful an amazing. I felt so, completely confident and knew she would do such great job. But instead, I was transformed and she made me feel spectacular. She’s the nicest person and did my hair and also my make up. I would highly recommend her and I was given so many compliments.

Sent on 07/31/2018
    Alena Bankovska - Hair & Makeup 8
    Alena Bankovska - Hair & Makeup 9
    Alena Bankovska - Hair & Makeup 10

Anna · Married on 05/12/2018

Alena is a wonderful person and is very talented. She did my entire bridal party's hair for my wedding and everyone looked beautiful. I would definitely recommend her!!!

Sent on 07/26/2018

Vivian · Married on 05/05/2018

I was so lucky to have found Alena through my photographer. She is so accommodating and did an AMAZING job for my wedding (I even referred her to my friend that was getting married a couple months after me). She is just the sweetest person ever, she makes you feel at ease. Very professional, punctual, and is able to do both hair and make up extremely well, which I felt was hard to find in the price range I was looking for. She's also really good at braids, I didn't get one but my maid of honor got a Rapunzel long braid which was absolutely stunning. Bring a Pinterest picture to her and she'll actually be able to recreate it. Highly recommend!

Sent on 07/26/2018