AlekseyK Photography Reviews

AlekseyK Photography 7
  • Katherine

Katherine Gerard · Getting married on 10/04/2019

Exactly what we want

Aleksey is professional, friendly, caring and responsive. His photographs are exactly what we were looking for and his personality takes the cake!

Sent on 12/20/2018

ASHLEY BENDER · Married on 08/03/2019

Above and Beyond, The Best!

They say no wedding day is perfect, and this is true, but if there was one thing about our day that was truly perfect, it was our photographers. Aleksey and Leah were simply wonderful. We were so blessed to have them with us on our wedding day. From start to finish, they were organized, punctual, personal, professional and just kind genuine individuals. They were a true asset to our day. They kept us organized and on track until the very end. And kept us laughing at the same time. They were so involved in our day, Leah even bustled my dress before the reception! They go with the flow, they kept me calm when I was nervous, especially when I was about to walk down the isle. Their work speaks for itself, just beautiful and breathtaking. They are inventive and creative, and have an artistic eye that captures the perfect “moments”. They really got to know us as a couple, our family, and our wedding party to make sure our photos spoke for us. We received compliments the entire day (and have been since the wedding) on their professionalism, their involvement in our wedding day, and once we shared some photos, their amazing work. I would highly recommend them for anyone’s wedding day. You would be lucky to have the opportunity to share your day with them. We look forward to working with them again in the future for our own special moments and events to come.

Sent on 08/12/2019

AlekseyK Photography's reply:

Ashley and Kevin, Thank You so much for writing such a wonderful review! I can't say enough about the two of you and what a pleasure it was working together. Leah and I loved every minute and you both were so accommodating and patient as you navigated the trials of a typical wedding day. We were blessed to have you as Clients and now friends and we wish you both all the best for the future!

Angela S · Married on 08/02/2019

Amazing Photographers!!

I cannot say enough good things about AlekseyK Photography! Aleksey and Leah go above and beyond to produce beautiful photos and are so talented in what they do! They really took the time to get to know us and make sure that the pictures they took were a reflection of us as a couple. They were so organized and made the entire day stress-free by staying on schedule and were so much fun to work with throughout the entire afternoon and evening!!

Sent on 08/12/2019

AlekseyK Photography's reply:

Angela, thank you very much for writing us a review! You, Craig and your families were a pleasure to work with again. Leah and I had so much fun capturing all the special moments throughout the day and we can't wait to show you the rest!

Elyse Mangano · Married on 07/13/2019

Absolutely stunning wedding photographer

Aleksey and Leah captured every detail and expression of our wedding day! I could not have asked for a better couple to work with on our special day! They are both truly talented! Their work is impeccable and stunning!

Sent on 08/08/2019

AlekseyK Photography's reply:

Elyse, thank you so much for writing such a wonderful review and across so many platforms! We appreciate having the chance to work with such special people and can't wait to show you the rest of your images.

Samantha · Married on 06/29/2019

Easiest wedding decision you could make

Aleksey and Leah are simply the best, they are SOOO talented, organized, helpful, and encouraging. They were by far our easiest and most confident decision when planning our wedding. Aleksey works his butt off to make sure he gets the best shots possible, he’s constantly running around (in an unnoticed way), and he doesn’t miss anything! He’s incredible at recognizing lighting and passionate about his work. He was able to think on the spot and change plans on our wedding day due to some crazy weather and the shots turned out amazing. As other reviewers have said, Leah is like a fairy god mother. She is so calming and helpful with all things wedding related, the bustle broke on my wedding dress and within a minute she was there fixing it. Together they really made our wedding day go smoothly and did such an awesome job at directing us and our bridal party (we are hard to get a serious photograph out of)!

Sent on 07/06/2019

AlekseyK Photography's reply:

Sam and Dan, thank you very much for writing such a great review! Leah and I really appreciate working with Couples, such as yourselves, that are warm and inviting, funny and laid back. You faced all the trials of the wedding day with level heads and enjoyed the moments, rather than worrying about the little things. You make our jobs worthwhile. Once again, we wish you all the best and hope to work with you again in the future!

Melissa Gillen · Married on 05/11/2019

The best wedding photographers!

Aleksey and Leah were an amazing team! The two showed up on time and were so organized throughout the whole day which really helped keep us all on time. They're true professionals who are insanely talented and it shows! I cannot believe how amazing the pictures turned out and I'm so happy we decided to use them!

Sent on 05/19/2019

AlekseyK Photography's reply:

Melissa and Jon, thank you very much for taking the time to write all these reviews! You both are amazing people and we're honored to have been a part of your event.
  • Juliana

Juliana · Married on 03/30/2019

Awesome to work with!

Aleksey and Leah did a fantastic job for our March 2019 wedding. Aleksey kept in touch with us throughout the planning, he and Leah were punctual on the day of, and the photos are beautiful. They were professional, friendly, reasonably priced, and non-intrusive. We HIGHLY recommend them!

Sent on 05/11/2019

AlekseyK Photography's reply:

Juliana and Paul, thank you so much for taking the time to write such a wonderful review! Leah and I had such a great time working with both of you and meeting your amazing family and friends. We wish you both all the best for the future!
  • Karen

Karen · Married on 11/10/2018

Incredible Photographer!

WOW is all we could say when we saw a sneak peak of our wedding photos! Aleksey and Leah were the most amazing team we could have had! Words really can not sum up the experience we had with AlekseyK Photography. From the day we meet with Aleksey we knew he was the photographer for us. HIs work said it all. Aleksey has an incredible eye. To see him in action was truly awe inspiring. He would just see a spot and know it was going to be an incredible picture and memory for us. The way he and Leah worked with us the day of our wedding--Again, words can not express what a incredible experience it was. Aleksey captured the most amazing shots, the best moments and memories for us to look at for the rest of our lives. His vision is just awe inspiring. The ease of working with Aleksey and Leah was amazing. The way they calmed all our nerves and were so helpful in posing us to truly capture the best shots--truly a piece of art! The blog Aleksey wrote was fantastic too. So accommodating to our needs. From the day we met with Aleksey to now, he has been with us every step of the way--guiding us, giving us feedback and so helpful with any need or question, so responsive . The way Aleksey and Leah went above and beyond for us is priceless. We are so thankful we now have these memories to last a lifetime.

Sent on 12/11/2018

AlekseyK Photography's reply:

Karen, you are a lovely Couple and were so wonderful with how you embraced the day and everything it threw at you! We’re so glad we were able to share in this experience with you and help to make it so memorable. Wishing you both all the best!

Megan · Married on 11/03/2018

Perfection!

Aleksey K Photography was an absolute dream for my husband and I throughout our wedding experience. Aleksey was so accommodating for our engagement shoot when we had planned a winter themed event, however, we had to cancel because of the weather and even on the day we rescheduled for, the weather was still terrible and he made our pictures look like an absolute dream. I received so many compliments on our save the dates and then when it came to our wedding it was even better. Leah and Aleksey were so pleasant and calm on our wedding day, which of course we were not. They accommodated all of our requests and then some. Our blog was posted in only a few days and I have again received so many compliments that my husband and I look like models, which we are by far not models but due to the amazingly talented Aleksey, our pictures look incredible and exceptionally professional! We cannot wait to see the rest.
    If you want a seamless process and amazing pictures, look no further; Aleksey K Photography is the golden ticket!

Sent on 11/12/2018

AlekseyK Photography's reply:

Megan, thank you very much for writing such a great review! You and Chris were amazing to work with and so accommodating to all my requests for outdoor photos in less than ideal weather conditions. Thank you for being so prepared and organized the whole day, it really makes a difference! We wish we both all the best!

Elizabeth · Married on 09/15/2018

Where to start...Aleksey and Leah are quite the team. I spent months looking for photographers for our very special day when I found Aleksey online. I had two meetings with two separate photographers on the same day and what really helped make my decision (aside from his absolutely stunning work) was Aleksey’s personality when we first talked on Skype. His personality really won us over. He is incredibly organized and thorough and has a great plan that makes follow through on wedding really make sense. Throughout the entire time from booking, to the engagement shoot, and ultimately wedding day, Aleksey frequently checked in and even offered tips and tricks which I thought was super unique. He is truly an artist and his work speaks for itself. He really captured the magic of our day.

He was personable and worked seamlessly with our bridal party. He makes sure each shot is perfect and really is a master of lighting! I’ve been in weddings where the photographers seem uninterested or business-as-usual but this is definitely not the case for Aleksey. You can tell he is passionate about what he does!

He and his wife work well together, Leah was incredible and carries things like safety pins on her just in case. They even chauffeured me around :)

I cannot recommend them enough.

Sent on 09/25/2018
    AlekseyK Photography 12
    AlekseyK Photography 13
    AlekseyK Photography 14

AlekseyK Photography's reply:

Liz and Kyle, thank you so much for the wonderful review! Leah and I try very hard to make each wedding a unique experience for every Couple and we are so happy we were able to share this special day with you! We can't wait to show you the results of all your hard work.

Danielle · Married on 08/25/2018

Wedding 8/25/18

Aleksey was amazing from the beginning. We had a Skype call and he was very thorough. He gave us all of the details and reviews how he works and his packages. We had previous phone calls with a few other photographers, but Aleksey was the one we went with due to his extreme attention to detail and organization. He has such beautiful work, after our acceptance and signing of the contract he did a “Day of” pdf timeline. I was so worried about the flow of the day, he helped us making timing decisions and offered to keep us on schedule throughout the day or we could just go with the flow. We wanted to maximize our time and make sure we were also able to enjoy and Aleksey and Leah did an amazing job. He truly has a passion for what he does which makes having him as your photographer amazing. We had a few hiccups like another wedding trying to take pictures on our ceremony site and he handles it with class and helped us maneuver while we waited for security and our wedding planner. Our bridal party and guests also enjoyed them. Leah his wife also helped me so often with my veil, dress, bugs and holding my drink as needed. My dad almost dropped my great grandfathers pocket watch and Leah even saved it by catching it. They’re a dynamic duo and I’m so glad we had them for our perfect day.

Sent on 10/28/2018

AlekseyK Photography's reply:

Danielle and Daniel, thank you so much for writing such a great review! Leah and I had such a good time working with you both and we're so happy you enjoyed your day. We wish you all the best!

Katie · Married on 08/18/2018

Choosing Aleksey as our wedding photographer was one of the best decisions we made. He is organized, professional and personable.. we knew after meeting with him that we didn’t want to look any further. And man did he deliver! Our wedding pictures are beyond what we could have dreamed of. We have gotten an overwhelmingly positive response from family and friends, not only on the quality of the pictures but what they observed of Aleksey as he worked. He is bright, energetic, creative, funny, and always calm cool and collected. He captured our precious moments beautifully and we couldn’t be happier with our pictures and our experience with Aleksey.

Sent on 09/21/2018
    AlekseyK Photography 22
    AlekseyK Photography 23
    AlekseyK Photography 24

AlekseyK Photography's reply:

Katie and Kris, thank you very much for the great review! You are a wonderful Couple and it was a joy to work with you. I can't wait to share the rest of your photos from this amazing day.

Danielle · Married on 08/11/2018

Aleksey and his wife were the perfect duo for our wedding day. We opted to do the Engagement shoot first to get to know Aleksey and his style a little better and I’m so glad we did - the pictures are incredible! Our wedding photo blog perfectly captures our day and the special moments shared with my husband and I, as well as our family and friends. So thankful for the beautiful work Aleksey K Photography provided - as well as getting to meet such a lovely couple!

Sent on 08/18/2018

AlekseyK Photography's reply:

Danny, Thank You very much for the wonderful review! You and Mike were a joy to work with over the past year. Leah and I wish you both (and your newest edition) all the best for the future.

Brett · Married on 08/10/2018

We booked Aleksey and Leah as our photographers after they shot one of our friend’s weddings the past year. They have such a unique and distinctive style that comes through in their work which we were immediately drawn to. From a communication and operational standpoint, from start to finish Aleksey and Leah were incredibly attentive and professional. Our interactions with them were seriously some of the most organized and efficient experiences of any service we’ve had - Which was such a welcomed aspect as they understand how hectic planning can be at times. In the months leading up to the wedding, we met a handful of times, filled out an online portal to provide important details, and even were asked to put together a Pinterest board to give them an idea of our preferences. Aleksey also put together a day of itinerary for us which was a major help in staying on track throughout the day.

When the big day finally arrived, Aleksey and Leah went far above and beyond what we expected. They both are so talent in their own ways and compliment each other well. We had a big wedding party and they both were assertive, intentional and patient at the same time with our group. We chose to do a first look, and Aleksey and Leah identified the perfect area for it, as well as countless other great shots. Throughout the entire day, Aleksey was always right there when we needed him. He has the perfect balance down of being nearby but also not ever imposing. One thing we quickly learned is at the reception EVERYONE wants a picture with you, and they were both so patient with every request.

We are so blown away with how our pictures came out, and have already received many compliments. Thank you to Aleksey and Leah for being such a significant part in why our wedding day was so special!

Sent on 08/19/2018

AlekseyK Photography's reply:

Erin and Brett, thank you VERY much for the great review! You both were beyond amazing to work with and Leah and I had so much fun throughout the day. Your friends are truly some of the best people we've met over the past few years and we can't wait to work together again. We wish you both all the best!

Samantha · Married on 07/28/2018

Aleksey and Leah are the quintessential wedding photographers! When we first met Aleksey he was so honest and personable, we knew he was the best person to have for our wedding day. He walked us through everything we should expect during our big day and even cued us in on things we didn't even think of which was extremely helpful. Not only are Aleksey and Leah two of the best photographers in WNY but they almost double as wedding planners. They are both so experienced and prepared for anything! Everyone loved Aleksey and Leah. I can't even tell you how many of our guests came up to us during the night saying things like "I wish they were my photographers when I got married" or "I'm definitely booking them for my wedding!" Aside from the actual wedding, hiring Aleksey and Leah was the best decision we made! They are both so professional and real! We've only gotten a taste of some of the photos but let me tell you, they are THEE most gorgeous pictures I have ever seen!! They captured so many special moments and weren't rude or pushy at all! Peter and I appreciate everything you have done for us, and can't wait to see the rest of the pictures!! Aleksey and Leah you are both so talented and so kind, thank you for everything. Highly recommend these two!

Sent on 08/04/2018

AlekseyK Photography's reply:

Samantha and Peter, thank you soooo much for the great review! Leah and I had a great time working with you all. Thank you for having trust in us; you were such troopers through the little bit of rain and we had a blast the entire day.

Melissa · Married on 07/21/2018

My husband and I feel so LUCKY that we found Aleksey to photograph our wedding! We are so happy with our photos and our friends and family keep complimenting how beautiful they are. Aleksey and Leah are both gifted artists and great people. I heard about AlekseyK photography through WeddingWire and another website and I have to say that all of the positive feedback is 100% true. Aleksey is so professional and organized and we knew we were in good hands right from our very first meeting! Not only are Aleksey and Leah incredibly talented but they both have such awesome personalities. :-) I cannot stress this enough. They made us feel comfortable and had us laughing all day long. We truly appreciate them and I really hope we have a chance to work with them again in the future.

Sent on 08/21/2018

AlekseyK Photography's reply:

Melissa, thank very much for the great review! Leah and I had so much fun working with you both. You and your friends had us laughing all day and I'm very happy the day worked out so well. We hope we can work together again too!

Gina · Married on 07/20/2018

We are SO Happy we chose AlekseyK photography for our wedding!! Aleksey and Leah are professional and detail oriented from start to finish. They put our minds at ease throughout the entire planning process- they take the time to get to know you and your style and make sure you're comfortable with everything leading up to the big day. I can honestly say that I felt so at ease the morning of the wedding because I had complete trust and confidence in their abilities and they kept the day going smooth and laid back. They were so fun and easy to work with, yet it was easy to see how much pride they take in their work. They truly went above and beyond and our bridal party and close family loved them! We were blown away by the pictures we have seen so far and are so excited to see the rest! We 100% recommend AlekseyK photography!!

Sent on 08/11/2018

AlekseyK Photography's reply:

Gina and Adam, thank you very much for the wonderful review! You, your family and whole bridal party we soo much fun to work with and it truly made our day pleasurable. Thank you again for choosing to work with us!
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 07/14/2018

Worth Every Penny!

Where do I begin? I have written and rewritten this review a million times, unable to find the words to adequately describe how incredible AlekseyK Photography is. After seeing some of the photos Aleksey took for a friend’s wedding, we knew his work was something special.

We first met Aleksey via Skype, which he happily suggested as a way to accommodate our tricky schedule. After one chat, we knew that Aleksey’s personality and style was something that needed to be incorporated into our wedding day. We opted for the “Full Day Coverage” option, which included a second photographer (Aleksey’s lovely wife Leah), 12 hours of service, digital files, a print release and a $250 credit.

We chose to use our credit on an engagement session which was one of the best decisions we could have made. A few days prior, Aleksey sent us an email with some words of advice, “It's not every day that you get to spend 2 hours together doing nothing but staring into each other's eyes, holding hands, hugging, kissing and being super sweet to one another so take advantage of that time! And for my clients, I want them to forget I'm even there. … The best photos are created when you forget about the camera and let loose.”. While I was concerned about posing and smiling nice, I realized that I overlooked the fun-factor. The opportunity as a whole was a great learning experience that allowed us to establish a relationship with Aleksey and Leah prior to our big day.

In the months leading up to our wedding, Aleksey went out of his way to help us get organized. He helped us create a timeline to ensure we didn’t overlook any important details and asked us to put together a Pinterest inspiration board. Both guaranteed that his photos would perfectly align with our vision. Putting in the extra effort truly paid off!

Our wedding day went off without a hitch. We knew that we were in safe hands with Aleksey and Leah. They seamlessly blended with our family and friends, capturing the most natural moments, happiest smiles and genuine feelings. Their experience and professionalism made it easy for us to relax and enjoy. When we were surprised by a cloud of rain, Leah ran to the car to bring us umbrellas. Meanwhile, Aleksey made the most of the situation and used the visual effects of the weather to produce the most magical photos. Aleksey’s technique sets him apart from other photographers; he takes advantage of the lighting and environment for every picture rather than creating an unnatural look by over-editing.

Just two short days after our wedding, we got a sneak peak of about 100 photos. The talent and effort put into making this happen was evident; each photo was picture-perfect with Aleksey’s passion and photo-journalistic style radiating through. Going back through our images allows us the opportunity to experience the memories and emotions all over again. In addition to our pictures, Aleksey included a short video that perfectly summarized our day. This remembrance was truly a gift that we will forever cherish.

I can’t say enough great things about AlekseyK Photography. From start to finish, Aleksey and Leah offered endless support, advice and guidance. This husband and wife team can truly turn a vision into a reality.

Sent on 02/20/2019

AlekseyK Photography's reply:

Ashley... what can we say but OMG, THANK YOU for such a wonderful review! You and Sean were so much fun to work with, from the engagement session right on thru to the wedding. Even the freak rain we got during the creatives couldn't stop you two! We really appreciate all the work and dedication you put into the prep for the day, along with the trust you showed in us. You are a Couple to remember and we were blessed to have had the chance to work with you. ~All the best, Aleksey & Leah

Laura · Married on 06/23/2018

Aleksey and Leah were so wonderful to work with. They’re both so professional but also adventerous and creative when it comes to their photography ideas. They both went above and beyond to make sure we felt comfortable and had fun the entire day. We would hire them again in an instant!!

Sent on 07/07/2018

AlekseyK Photography's reply:

Laura, Thank you so much for the wonderful review! It was a real pleasure working with you and Dave. Leah and I wish you both all the best in the future!

Liz · Married on 05/19/2018

Our wedding was everything we wanted and more. Everything turned out amazing. On top of all that, our best decision was Aleksey K Photography. From the first time we met for engagement photos until Aleksey and Leah left our reception they were outstanding. Both Aleksey and Leah were able to capture our moment as perfectly as possible while helping us to stay positive despite rain. The vision and passion Aleksey has shines through his photos. When I need photos I will not go to anyone else.

Sent on 05/29/2018

AlekseyK Photography's reply:

Liz and Brandon, thank you very much for the wonderful review! It's been such fun getting to know the both of you over the last year and I'm so glad we were able to share in your special day.

Nadia · Married on 05/12/2018

Our wedding day has come and gone, and I can honestly say that choosing Aleksey and Leah as our wedding day photographers was the best decision we made for our day. They are beyond good at what they do! I've never planned a wedding before and with their experience, it felt like they could be wedding planners as well. Aleksey is so organized you can sit back and trust he has a plan to capture all the details of your special day. If you are considering one photographer or two, I would recommend two. Leah and Aleksey are an amazing team and so fun to be around. Our pictures came out better than I ever dreamed they would. 5-star service. Thank you Aleksey and Leah!

Sent on 05/22/2018
    AlekseyK Photography 25
    AlekseyK Photography 26

AlekseyK Photography's reply:

Nadia and Nick, it was such a pleasure working with you both and I'm so happy your day turned out to be everything you hoped it would be! Thank you for being such a wonderful Couple to work with!

Jessica · Married on 05/12/2018

Aleksey was amazing!! From the very beginning he was the most organized and professional vendor we worked with. He made the planning process extremely easy, and was an absolute joy on our big day. Aleksey and his wife Leah are an amazing duo, both so kind and funny. They went above and beyond what we expected, and we would with no hesitation recommend them to any family or friend! They were PHENOMENAL!!

Sent on 06/14/2018

AlekseyK Photography's reply:

Jessica and Chad, thank you so much for the wonderful review! You both were wonderful to work with and we had a lot of fun getting to know your family and friends. We're so pleased you had such a great day!

Kayla · Married on 01/20/2018

Aleksey was so wonderful to work with! He did a great job capturing every moment for our special day. His talent for capturing detail and emotion was amazing. Just looking through our pictures and short video clips really make it possible to relive our wedding over and over! Thank you so much Aleksey for being so flexible, professional, efficient, and funny!! It was an absolute joy to have you capture our special day!!

Sent on 04/25/2018

AlekseyK Photography's reply:

Kayla, thank you so much for the wonderful review! I had so much fun working with you and Brandon, meeting your family and friends and it was a pleasure being a part of your big day.

Sarah · Married on 10/08/2017

Aleksey was amazing and great to work with throughout the whole process! He gives you some "homework" ahead of time to be sure he knows the style/shots you like and understands what type of family shots, etc. you like. His wife was also there as the second photographer and to help ensure that everything went smoothly. Our photos turned out great and we also ordered some metal wall prints from him which are great quality. He and our videographer also worked very well together. Overall, we were very happy with everything!

Sent on 02/07/2018

Lauren · Married on 09/30/2017

My husband and I got married last weekend and were so impressed with Aleksey and his wife, Leah. They were extremely professional, talented, creative, fun, and easy to work with. I was a bit worried about looking awkward or uncomfortable in pictures, but Aleksey provided just the right amount of guidance and direction to make the shots looked beautiful and effortless. Aleksey and Leah are actually a lot like my husband and I - He tries to be a bit adventurous and funny, and she reels him in for the perfect balance. We also really appreciated their patience with us and our families. I'd HIGHLY recommend Aleksey to anyone looking for an amazing wedding photographer!

Sent on 10/21/2017

AlekseyK Photography's reply:

Lauren and Geoff, thank you very much for the great review! You and your families were wonderful to work with. We were blessed with such a wonderful day for your wedding and Leah and I couldn't be happier how everything turned out. Thank you again!