AlekseyK Photography Reviews

AlekseyK Photography 7
  • Katherine

Katherine Gerard · Getting married on 10/04/2019

Exactly what we want

Aleksey is professional, friendly, caring and responsive. His photographs are exactly what we were looking for and his personality takes the cake!

• Karen

Karen · Married on 11/10/2018

Incredible Photographer!

WOW is all we could say when we saw a sneak peak of our wedding photos! Aleksey and Leah were the most amazing team we could have had! Words really can not sum up the experience we had with AlekseyK Photography. From the day we meet with Aleksey we knew he was the photographer for us. HIs work said it all. Aleksey has an incredible eye. To see him in action was truly awe inspiring. He would just see a spot and know it was going to be an incredible picture and memory for us. The way he and Leah worked with us the day of our wedding--Again, words can not express what a incredible experience it was. Aleksey captured the most amazing shots, the best moments and memories for us to look at for the rest of our lives. His vision is just awe inspiring. The ease of working with Aleksey and Leah was amazing. The way they calmed all our nerves and were so helpful in posing us to truly capture the best shots--truly a piece of art! The blog Aleksey wrote was fantastic too. So accommodating to our needs. From the day we met with Aleksey to now, he has been with us every step of the way--guiding us, giving us feedback and so helpful with any need or question, so responsive . The way Aleksey and Leah went above and beyond for us is priceless. We are so thankful we now have these memories to last a lifetime.

Sent on 12/11/2018

AlekseyK Photography's reply:

Karen, you are a lovely Couple and were so wonderful with how you embraced the day and everything it threw at you! We’re so glad we were able to share in this experience with you and help to make it so memorable. Wishing you both all the best!

Megan · Married on 11/03/2018

Perfection!

Aleksey K Photography was an absolute dream for my husband and I throughout our wedding experience. Aleksey was so accommodating for our engagement shoot when we had planned a winter themed event, however, we had to cancel because of the weather and even on the day we rescheduled for, the weather was still terrible and he made our pictures look like an absolute dream. I received so many compliments on our save the dates and then when it came to our wedding it was even better. Leah and Aleksey were so pleasant and calm on our wedding day, which of course we were not. They accommodated all of our requests and then some. Our blog was posted in only a few days and I have again received so many compliments that my husband and I look like models, which we are by far not models but due to the amazingly talented Aleksey, our pictures look incredible and exceptionally professional! We cannot wait to see the rest.
    If you want a seamless process and amazing pictures, look no further; Aleksey K Photography is the golden ticket!

Sent on 11/13/2018

AlekseyK Photography's reply:

Megan, thank you very much for writing such a great review! You and Chris were amazing to work with and so accommodating to all my requests for outdoor photos in less than ideal weather conditions. Thank you for being so prepared and organized the whole day, it really makes a difference! We wish we both all the best!

Elizabeth · Married on 09/15/2018

Where to start...Aleksey and Leah are quite the team. I spent months looking for photographers for our very special day when I found Aleksey online. I had two meetings with two separate photographers on the same day and what really helped make my decision (aside from his absolutely stunning work) was Aleksey’s personality when we first talked on Skype. His personality really won us over. He is incredibly organized and thorough and has a great plan that makes follow through on wedding really make sense. Throughout the entire time from booking, to the engagement shoot, and ultimately wedding day, Aleksey frequently checked in and even offered tips and tricks which I thought was super unique. He is truly an artist and his work speaks for itself. He really captured the magic of our day.

He was personable and worked seamlessly with our bridal party. He makes sure each shot is perfect and really is a master of lighting! I’ve been in weddings where the photographers seem uninterested or business-as-usual but this is definitely not the case for Aleksey. You can tell he is passionate about what he does!

He and his wife work well together, Leah was incredible and carries things like safety pins on her just in case. They even chauffeured me around :)

I cannot recommend them enough.

Sent on 09/25/2018
    AlekseyK Photography 12
    AlekseyK Photography 13
    AlekseyK Photography 14

AlekseyK Photography's reply:

Liz and Kyle, thank you so much for the wonderful review! Leah and I try very hard to make each wedding a unique experience for every Couple and we are so happy we were able to share this special day with you! We can't wait to show you the results of all your hard work.

Danielle · Married on 08/25/2018

Wedding 8/25/18

Aleksey was amazing from the beginning. We had a Skype call and he was very thorough. He gave us all of the details and reviews how he works and his packages. We had previous phone calls with a few other photographers, but Aleksey was the one we went with due to his extreme attention to detail and organization. He has such beautiful work, after our acceptance and signing of the contract he did a “Day of” pdf timeline. I was so worried about the flow of the day, he helped us making timing decisions and offered to keep us on schedule throughout the day or we could just go with the flow. We wanted to maximize our time and make sure we were also able to enjoy and Aleksey and Leah did an amazing job. He truly has a passion for what he does which makes having him as your photographer amazing. We had a few hiccups like another wedding trying to take pictures on our ceremony site and he handles it with class and helped us maneuver while we waited for security and our wedding planner. Our bridal party and guests also enjoyed them. Leah his wife also helped me so often with my veil, dress, bugs and holding my drink as needed. My dad almost dropped my great grandfathers pocket watch and Leah even saved it by catching it. They’re a dynamic duo and I’m so glad we had them for our perfect day.

Sent on 10/29/2018

AlekseyK Photography's reply:

Danielle and Daniel, thank you so much for writing such a great review! Leah and I had such a good time working with you both and we're so happy you enjoyed your day. We wish you all the best!

Katie · Married on 08/18/2018

Choosing Aleksey as our wedding photographer was one of the best decisions we made. He is organized, professional and personable.. we knew after meeting with him that we didn’t want to look any further. And man did he deliver! Our wedding pictures are beyond what we could have dreamed of. We have gotten an overwhelmingly positive response from family and friends, not only on the quality of the pictures but what they observed of Aleksey as he worked. He is bright, energetic, creative, funny, and always calm cool and collected. He captured our precious moments beautifully and we couldn’t be happier with our pictures and our experience with Aleksey.

Sent on 09/21/2018
    AlekseyK Photography 22
    AlekseyK Photography 23
    AlekseyK Photography 24

AlekseyK Photography's reply:

Katie and Kris, thank you very much for the great review! You are a wonderful Couple and it was a joy to work with you. I can't wait to share the rest of your photos from this amazing day.

Danielle · Married on 08/11/2018

Aleksey and his wife were the perfect duo for our wedding day. We opted to do the Engagement shoot first to get to know Aleksey and his style a little better and I’m so glad we did - the pictures are incredible! Our wedding photo blog perfectly captures our day and the special moments shared with my husband and I, as well as our family and friends. So thankful for the beautiful work Aleksey K Photography provided - as well as getting to meet such a lovely couple!

Sent on 08/18/2018

AlekseyK Photography's reply:

Danny, Thank You very much for the wonderful review! You and Mike were a joy to work with over the past year. Leah and I wish you both (and your newest edition) all the best for the future.

Brett · Married on 08/10/2018

We booked Aleksey and Leah as our photographers after they shot one of our friend’s weddings the past year. They have such a unique and distinctive style that comes through in their work which we were immediately drawn to. From a communication and operational standpoint, from start to finish Aleksey and Leah were incredibly attentive and professional. Our interactions with them were seriously some of the most organized and efficient experiences of any service we’ve had - Which was such a welcomed aspect as they understand how hectic planning can be at times. In the months leading up to the wedding, we met a handful of times, filled out an online portal to provide important details, and even were asked to put together a Pinterest board to give them an idea of our preferences. Aleksey also put together a day of itinerary for us which was a major help in staying on track throughout the day.

When the big day finally arrived, Aleksey and Leah went far above and beyond what we expected. They both are so talent in their own ways and compliment each other well. We had a big wedding party and they both were assertive, intentional and patient at the same time with our group. We chose to do a first look, and Aleksey and Leah identified the perfect area for it, as well as countless other great shots. Throughout the entire day, Aleksey was always right there when we needed him. He has the perfect balance down of being nearby but also not ever imposing. One thing we quickly learned is at the reception EVERYONE wants a picture with you, and they were both so patient with every request.

We are so blown away with how our pictures came out, and have already received many compliments. Thank you to Aleksey and Leah for being such a significant part in why our wedding day was so special!

Sent on 08/19/2018

AlekseyK Photography's reply:

Erin and Brett, thank you VERY much for the great review! You both were beyond amazing to work with and Leah and I had so much fun throughout the day. Your friends are truly some of the best people we've met over the past few years and we can't wait to work together again. We wish you both all the best!

Samantha · Married on 07/28/2018

Aleksey and Leah are the quintessential wedding photographers! When we first met Aleksey he was so honest and personable, we knew he was the best person to have for our wedding day. He walked us through everything we should expect during our big day and even cued us in on things we didn't even think of which was extremely helpful. Not only are Aleksey and Leah two of the best photographers in WNY but they almost double as wedding planners. They are both so experienced and prepared for anything! Everyone loved Aleksey and Leah. I can't even tell you how many of our guests came up to us during the night saying things like "I wish they were my photographers when I got married" or "I'm definitely booking them for my wedding!" Aside from the actual wedding, hiring Aleksey and Leah was the best decision we made! They are both so professional and real! We've only gotten a taste of some of the photos but let me tell you, they are THEE most gorgeous pictures I have ever seen!! They captured so many special moments and weren't rude or pushy at all! Peter and I appreciate everything you have done for us, and can't wait to see the rest of the pictures!! Aleksey and Leah you are both so talented and so kind, thank you for everything. Highly recommend these two!

Sent on 08/04/2018

AlekseyK Photography's reply:

Samantha and Peter, thank you soooo much for the great review! Leah and I had a great time working with you all. Thank you for having trust in us; you were such troopers through the little bit of rain and we had a blast the entire day.

Melissa · Married on 07/21/2018

My husband and I feel so LUCKY that we found Aleksey to photograph our wedding! We are so happy with our photos and our friends and family keep complimenting how beautiful they are. Aleksey and Leah are both gifted artists and great people. I heard about AlekseyK photography through WeddingWire and another website and I have to say that all of the positive feedback is 100% true. Aleksey is so professional and organized and we knew we were in good hands right from our very first meeting! Not only are Aleksey and Leah incredibly talented but they both have such awesome personalities. :-) I cannot stress this enough. They made us feel comfortable and had us laughing all day long. We truly appreciate them and I really hope we have a chance to work with them again in the future.

Sent on 08/21/2018

AlekseyK Photography's reply:

Melissa, thank very much for the great review! Leah and I had so much fun working with you both. You and your friends had us laughing all day and I'm very happy the day worked out so well. We hope we can work together again too!

Gina · Married on 07/20/2018

We are SO Happy we chose AlekseyK photography for our wedding!! Aleksey and Leah are professional and detail oriented from start to finish. They put our minds at ease throughout the entire planning process- they take the time to get to know you and your style and make sure you're comfortable with everything leading up to the big day. I can honestly say that I felt so at ease the morning of the wedding because I had complete trust and confidence in their abilities and they kept the day going smooth and laid back. They were so fun and easy to work with, yet it was easy to see how much pride they take in their work. They truly went above and beyond and our bridal party and close family loved them! We were blown away by the pictures we have seen so far and are so excited to see the rest! We 100% recommend AlekseyK photography!!

Sent on 08/11/2018

AlekseyK Photography's reply:

Gina and Adam, thank you very much for the wonderful review! You, your family and whole bridal party we soo much fun to work with and it truly made our day pleasurable. Thank you again for choosing to work with us!

Laura · Married on 06/23/2018

Aleksey and Leah were so wonderful to work with. They’re both so professional but also adventerous and creative when it comes to their photography ideas. They both went above and beyond to make sure we felt comfortable and had fun the entire day. We would hire them again in an instant!!

Sent on 07/07/2018

AlekseyK Photography's reply:

Laura, Thank you so much for the wonderful review! It was a real pleasure working with you and Dave. Leah and I wish you both all the best in the future!

Liz · Married on 05/19/2018

Our wedding was everything we wanted and more. Everything turned out amazing. On top of all that, our best decision was Aleksey K Photography. From the first time we met for engagement photos until Aleksey and Leah left our reception they were outstanding. Both Aleksey and Leah were able to capture our moment as perfectly as possible while helping us to stay positive despite rain. The vision and passion Aleksey has shines through his photos. When I need photos I will not go to anyone else.

Sent on 05/29/2018

AlekseyK Photography's reply:

Liz and Brandon, thank you very much for the wonderful review! It's been such fun getting to know the both of you over the last year and I'm so glad we were able to share in your special day.

Nadia · Married on 05/12/2018

Our wedding day has come and gone, and I can honestly say that choosing Aleksey and Leah as our wedding day photographers was the best decision we made for our day. They are beyond good at what they do! I've never planned a wedding before and with their experience, it felt like they could be wedding planners as well. Aleksey is so organized you can sit back and trust he has a plan to capture all the details of your special day. If you are considering one photographer or two, I would recommend two. Leah and Aleksey are an amazing team and so fun to be around. Our pictures came out better than I ever dreamed they would. 5-star service. Thank you Aleksey and Leah!

Sent on 05/22/2018
    AlekseyK Photography 25
    AlekseyK Photography 26

AlekseyK Photography's reply:

Nadia and Nick, it was such a pleasure working with you both and I'm so happy your day turned out to be everything you hoped it would be! Thank you for being such a wonderful Couple to work with!

Jessica · Married on 05/12/2018

Aleksey was amazing!! From the very beginning he was the most organized and professional vendor we worked with. He made the planning process extremely easy, and was an absolute joy on our big day. Aleksey and his wife Leah are an amazing duo, both so kind and funny. They went above and beyond what we expected, and we would with no hesitation recommend them to any family or friend! They were PHENOMENAL!!

Sent on 06/14/2018

AlekseyK Photography's reply:

Jessica and Chad, thank you so much for the wonderful review! You both were wonderful to work with and we had a lot of fun getting to know your family and friends. We're so pleased you had such a great day!

Kayla · Married on 01/20/2018

Aleksey was so wonderful to work with! He did a great job capturing every moment for our special day. His talent for capturing detail and emotion was amazing. Just looking through our pictures and short video clips really make it possible to relive our wedding over and over! Thank you so much Aleksey for being so flexible, professional, efficient, and funny!! It was an absolute joy to have you capture our special day!!

Sent on 04/25/2018

AlekseyK Photography's reply:

Kayla, thank you so much for the wonderful review! I had so much fun working with you and Brandon, meeting your family and friends and it was a pleasure being a part of your big day.

Sarah · Married on 10/08/2017

Aleksey was amazing and great to work with throughout the whole process! He gives you some "homework" ahead of time to be sure he knows the style/shots you like and understands what type of family shots, etc. you like. His wife was also there as the second photographer and to help ensure that everything went smoothly. Our photos turned out great and we also ordered some metal wall prints from him which are great quality. He and our videographer also worked very well together. Overall, we were very happy with everything!

Lauren · Married on 09/30/2017

My husband and I got married last weekend and were so impressed with Aleksey and his wife, Leah. They were extremely professional, talented, creative, fun, and easy to work with. I was a bit worried about looking awkward or uncomfortable in pictures, but Aleksey provided just the right amount of guidance and direction to make the shots looked beautiful and effortless. Aleksey and Leah are actually a lot like my husband and I - He tries to be a bit adventurous and funny, and she reels him in for the perfect balance. We also really appreciated their patience with us and our families. I'd HIGHLY recommend Aleksey to anyone looking for an amazing wedding photographer!

Sent on 10/21/2017

AlekseyK Photography's reply:

Lauren and Geoff, thank you very much for the great review! You and your families were wonderful to work with. We were blessed with such a wonderful day for your wedding and Leah and I couldn't be happier how everything turned out. Thank you again!

Mariah · Married on 09/09/2017

I cannot say enough good things about aleksey k photography. Aleksey and Leah are a dream team. Aleksey's passion and eye for photography just exudes, the way he knows exactly how to capture the light and angles is amazing. They create a comfortable yet organized atmosphere so that their photos make the viewer truly feel as they are in attendance. Not only is the photographic artistry completely breath taking but they also were a huge help for the wedding itself. I felt like they were more help with the wedding than anyone! At one point Leah jumped in and helped me lace up my dress when I desperately needed help from someone who knew what they were doing. Our daughter who is almost 3 was not in a good mood and somehow aleksey and Leah cheered her up enough to make the photos of her look like she was in complete bliss and joy all day. I really cannot say enough how great and crucial AlekseyK Photography was to making our wedding day a complete success. Highly recommend them!

Sent on 09/17/2017

AlekseyK Photography's reply:

Mariah and Ryan, thank you very much for writing such a great review! Leah and I love what we do and truly strive to make every Couple's wedding day special. I'm very happy we were able to be a part of making your event shine!

Ryan · Married on 09/09/2017

I wish we could add more stars, stop looking at anyone else and go with Aleksy. His work speaks for itself, it's amazing and beautiful. That aside, he is the best to work with. He, and his wife, kept everyone having fun and in the moment and made sure that we didn't feel like we were being pulled away for too long. Our sneak peak was available within a few days, everyone we showed was blown away. Everything was perfect and we can't say enough great things about Aleksey and his wife. He works hard, is devoted and took such a vested interest in our special day. I wish we had more reasons to work with them.

Sent on 09/17/2017

AlekseyK Photography's reply:

Ryan, thank you so much for the great review! You and Meghan were a joy to be around! Leah and I loved the laid back, casual atmosphere of the entire day and would happily work with the two of you again in a heartbeat.

Renee · Married on 09/02/2017

Aleksey and Leah were completely wonderful throughout the entire process. We had a less traditional wedding on our property, but Aleksey took it in stride. We were coordinating our own schedule, which they helped us put together; above and beyond the duties of a photographer. I wanted a huge number of family photos, due to my large, non-traditional family; he accomodated. My husband wanted a photo of his extended family (60+ people), and Aleksey stood on a ladder and coralled everyone. He was informative, patient, fun, and had the knowledge to keep the day moving without making it feel rushed. They checked to be sure I was eating and drinking water in between shots. I cannot say enough good things about working with AlekseyKPhotography. We have yet to see our full gallery, but the 'sneak peek' on his blog is absolutely incredible. The photos are exactly what I wanted, but better than I could have imagined at the same time. His knowledge and use of lighting is perfect and makes for perfect pictures. I am so happy that we chose to work with Aleksey and Leah. I wouldn't change my mind if I had ro redo the entire day.

Sent on 09/09/2017

AlekseyK Photography's reply:

Renee and Mike, thank you very much for the great review! It was a pleasure working with you both throughout the last couple years. You're a great Couple and you made your wedding day your own. I hope to work with you again in the future!

Katie · Married on 08/19/2017

Aleksey was amazing to work with. His work is beautiful. Our photos are unique and not typical, expected wedding photos. He is a true artist and his talent shines through in every photo. He can make a mundane setting look breathtaking. His wife, Leah, was helpful and encouraged us to relax and enjoy the day. The day went seamlessly thanks to the schedule Aleksey made. We are happy we chose AlekseyK photography and I would recommend him to anyone, if you want more proof of his talent, check out his work!

Sent on 08/26/2017

AlekseyK Photography's reply:

Katie and Adam, thank you for the wonderful review! It was a pleasure working with you both, meeting your family and friends, and helping to make this such a special day.

Alex · Married on 08/05/2017

My wife and I were so blown away with how great the photos turned out. They were amazing at capturing exactly what we asked for and had great attention to detail. We did a first look and photos prior to the ceremony and they did an amazing job keeping us on schedule for both the ceremony and reception.

Sent on 08/12/2017

AlekseyK Photography's reply:

Ashley and Alex, thank you for the great review! Leah and I had so much fun with you both and your wedding party. Thank you for making this a great day for us as well.

Colleen · Married on 07/09/2017

Aleksey and Leah were a dream to work with throughout the entire process. From helping to plan our day to executing our vision, their expertise, attitude and professionalism made everything run perfectly. We cannot thank them enough for making our day magical and memorable!

Sent on 07/20/2017

AlekseyK Photography's reply:

Colleen, thank you very much for the wonderful review! Leah and I had so much fun working with you and Chris, touring the city and getting to know your family and friends.

Samantha · Married on 07/07/2017

I'm so glad I found Alekseyk Photography! From the moment I saw their photographs, I knew I wanted Aleksey to photograph my wedding day. I was received with nothing but professionalism and kindness from start to finish. Not only did our photographs turn our beautifully, his attentiveness and involvement in the planning and timeline of our session was a great weight off my shoulders. I thoroughly enjoyed working with Aleksey and my correspondents with Leah leading up to the event and after. Our day went off without a hitch and we had a lot of fun in the process. Thank you AlekseyK for capturing moments we'll never forget, the laughs, and the wonderful experience!

Sent on 07/14/2017

AlekseyK Photography's reply:

Samantha, thank you for the kind words. It was my pleasure working with you both and I had a great deal of fun too!